Coercion of Jen Ch. 05

Story Info
Choices.
5.4k words
4.39
4.3k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Five

Jen looked rather haggard when she knocked on the door at four p. m. on Sunday to report. She assumed her reporting position, on her knees, four feet in front of his chair. "You may commence your report, Jen."

"On Monday..."

"On Wednesday I went to see Rachel and she was helpful, thank you." A little sarcasm in her tone.

"What did she provide you with?"

'Of course, he wants details, oh well.' "Five toys, a butterfly, a life like cock dildo, a small clit vibrator, a nipple and clit stimulator and a standard vibe." She was looking at the floor as she spoke. She saw him motion a finger indicating she was to look up. She did. He had a soft smile on his face as he asked, "And did you try them all?"

Looking into his eyes she nodded.... Ashamed... Actually blushing.... Wanting to at least cover her face. She fought for control.

"Continue" he allowed.

"I waited until I saw Elsa off and then I put Brian down for the afternoon. I opened the butterfly," and without waiting for prompting continued, "it took a little to figure out how to place it, position the straps and all and once I did, it was ok but not going to get me off. So, leaving it on I unwrapped the cock dildo and using the two obtained my second orgasm for Wednesday.

"On Thursday..." Black stopped her again with a question, "How did you use the dildo, what did you do with it, why was it better than the butterfly?"

She thought for minute while looking into his eyes as he demanded. He could almost read her flitting thoughts. Then she released a sigh of acceptance and restarted, "I began by holding it in my right hand and slowly teasing my lips. Back and forth, up and down, until it slid it right into my pussy. The toy is eight inches long but only an inch and a half around. I began sliding it in and out, feeling my moisture continue to build up, it was sliding in and out easier, faster." Her eyes were focused on her thoughts and not his eyes.

"As I built up my speed I found if I planted my feet and just raised my hips a little off the bed, while directing the toy up towards the top of my inner vagina, I found a spot that each time the head bumped into it my body would twitch in new pleasures."

She focused on him when saying, "I figured it was my G spot. I have read about it but never found it before. I wanted more speed and a firmer stroke into the spot so began to use two hands. With my feet planted onto the bed, my knees up, legs opened a little and hips raised, I was driving the cock into myself when bang, I exploded!"

He could see her hips moving slightly back and forward in remembrance of the moment. He nodded his acceptance of her description and encouraged her to continue with an inviting hand motion saying, "Please continue."

"On Thursday I needed to achieve four orgasms and while the morning one was now easy to get, I needed some help with ambiance and began to play one of the movies Rachel provided."

He asked, "And which movie did you first select?"

"It was a married couple that wanted to spice up their sex life and headed into the big city to see an adult movie and go clubbing but then they end up in an orgy.

"Saturday was a long day and a lot of work! Have you ever tried to have six orgasms in a day? I can tell you it isn't easy." Black was just sitting back enjoying her report, a slight smile across his features.

She was becoming more and more blue in her descriptions now. Pussy had been replaced with cunt. Toy replaced with dildo, then cock. Orgasm had become cumming. By Saturday she had already watched all five movies at least once. The street language being used was right out of her movie provided education.

She allowed that the softer porn movies offered no help by Saturday. She was completely focused on the rougher screen plays. She admitted she most enjoyed the rough threesomes. Where the female was forced to play along with the demands of the men in the scene.

She enjoyed the bondage and climax denial the women were forced to adhere to. She actually suggested she might want to actually try something like this if the opportunity presented itself. She didn't know why she had shared that.

It was hard to report, from a kneeling position for so long without some small truths coming out and Black was relentless in asking for details. So, she just openly gave him what he wanted, the truth.

When she finally arrived at Sunday, she reported five orgasms so far today and promised before she slept, she would fulfill her contract to him. He stared at her, he just sat there looking deep into her eyes, she felt he was trying to see into her soul. Though she blinked she never saw him do so but he stared at her for a good minute.

Her nerves were triggering as she could feel the tension tremors building in her thighs and in her shoulders. "You are supposed to have all contracts completed by four p. m. every Sunday. You agreed to this, right?"

She nods as he stares, "Yes, Sir," she squeaks. 'Why am I so intimidated?' she asks herself. She was still holding her reporting position as the report had taken almost two hours to deliver so her body was starting to shake. He couldn't be sure if it was the strain of holding the posture or stress but... he decided to give her a break.

"You may put your arms down," he offered. Her hands almost fell into her lap, her shoulders slumped and tension flowed from her. She began rubbing various muscles trying to enhance circulation. He gave her a moment to recover as he figured her muscles were already screaming.

"You are sure having a tough time understanding that a contract is a contract. That your word is your value in life. Without your willingness to honor your word you are not worth much in today's society. Not many want to be associated with such a person. It could be why you have trouble holding a job."

She let the insult pass, "Please, I just need a little more time but I will get it done," and she opened her legs for the first time right in front of him as she started gently rubbing her pussy. She wasn't really aware of her hand or her actions. She was completely focused on completing her contract and having the final two orgasms. He didn't react he just let her continue to play. She became aware of what she was doing and she started crying, again.

"Ok, you win, stop that blathering." He wasn't impressed but really didn't want to listen to her balling. He waited as she regained control of herself, snot dripping down from her nose onto her lip, she brought a finger to her nose.

He reached into a side sleeve on the Parker chair and withdrew a tissue and, reaching across, placed it on her nose and said, "Blow," she did. He took another tissue and wiped the tear streaks from her face. Her mascara and makeup were shit again. He loved it, she looks so small, so sad, so useable, he smiles within himself.

"You know this is a deal breaker don't you," he stated flatly and before the waterworks started up again, he added, "but, young lady, I have an idea that may help us both. You seem to really want to honor your commitments, don't you."

"Oh, yes, I truly do," she said with her eyes lighting up a little.

"Then maybe what you need is a failsafe attitude adjuster." She had stopped rubbing herself as he had her total attention.

"When you break a rule, but still want to honor your contract, you can make it up to us by willingly submitting yourself for a positive motivator. This is only if you agree, but I trust you understand that if we go forward and you break any rule, any commitment, any contract with me, that you give me your word on, you will ask me to help motivate you when you next see me." Intensely he almost barked, "Your word!" Kneeling in front of him she was striving to understand what he really meant, 'Motivation?'

He could see the confusion in the eyes looking up at him, "You agree your words are important, right?"

"Yes," nodding her head she was back on familiar territory.

"You agree you need help to keep your word, right?"

"Right," 'I think.'

"And you certainly trust me to be fair to you, don't you?"

Curve ball, "Ok," tentative but she was thinking, 'I sure hope so.'

"So, when you ask for a motivation, I promise I will assign a motivation appropriate to the severity of the breach, agreed?"

"Ok," another tentative answer although she still wasn't quite sure what she was agreeing to. Because she was unsure, she was rubbing her cunt through her dress and panties, as she agreed with him. She had two more orgasms to reach to complete the contract and thus pay for this coming week's rent. He wondered again if she was aware of her rubbing.

"It's just after six now so which one was it you said you enjoyed the most? The one with two guys spit roasting the little slut, right?" She hadn't defined the woman that the two men were playing with as a slut. The name hurt and she stopped rubbing herself.

Her mouth had dropped open and she wanted to correct him but he spoke first, "I am prepared to extend your contractual time from four p. m. to eight this evening and not a minute longer. Do you think you can fulfill your contract by eight?"

"Oh, yes, I am sure I can," she promised relief flowing through her.

He smiled, "Ok, then, run down to your place, check on Brian and then return with your favorite movie, please." He directed her by pointing at the exit for her to go now. She didn't argue then got up and left to get the tape. She nervously walked the path to her house, checked on Brian, bent over and kissed him saying, "Sweetheart, Mama's doing her best for you, I promise, I owe you so much, I won't let you down ever again." Fortified, she sought out the movie he had requested and returned to the Master's house. Master? Why had that thought popped up?

She knocked at the door and heard him invite her in. She came into the living room but he was in the kitchen. She found him starting to prepare his evening meal. His back was to her as he indicated, "There is a DVD player beside the TV. Go plug your movie in and complete your contract on the couch, if you would."

She was horrified! She wanted to say no but she didn't want to give up, she couldn't. She turned around and walked into the movie room and as she opened the door she heard, "Please leave the door open, thanks." She found the DVD player, plugged in the porn movie, then fell back onto the couch on the side wall with her heart pounding a hundred-miles per hour.

'Wtf!' she was thinking, 'how far is this going to go?'

From the kitchen came, "Come now, Jen, I can't hear any sound from the TV."

'Could she do this', she asked herself, 'can I pet to orgasm right here in the next room from him? Should I?'

"Just remember, Little One, you can quit our little game anytime you want to but as long as you accept a contract I expect full compliance, including completion on time. Get to it!"

She hit play. She was so wound up that she actually achieved the first orgasm, actually, the sixth today, in under ten minutes. The way the two males were petting and licking their playmate getting her ready to fuck was quite exciting. She wondered what it all would feel like, what they were doing with her, maybe someday...

She had recovered from her first/sixth and the actors were beginning to penetrate her, the chick was giving a really intense effort to a blow job, when Mr. Black walked in from the kitchen with his meal on a dinner tray.

He sat down in the only chair in the room, ten feet directly across from where she sat on the couch. She looked to him but he said nothing. Instead, he settled his utensils and took in a mouthful. He pointed and rotated his fork at her, "Well?" he asked, "Times a wasting." He took another forkful and she realized she was quite hungry as well as her stomach growled.

He smiled and stated, "Yes, I figured you would be hungry too so I made enough for both of us. Finish your task and you can get the plate out of the warming oven."

He pointed again with his fork, this time at her crotch, wiggled the fork again to indicate to get after it. She looked to the TV and saw her heroine was being spit roasted again, squirming between the two hard cocks so Jen started to rub herself again.

He never glanced at the TV and she never glanced at him. He kept eating, she kept rubbing, but she knew she wasn't going to be able to cum with him just staring at her. Even though he wasn't just staring at her, he appeared more focused on his meal than her, it sure as hell felt like he was.

He finished his dinner and she was still rubbing. It was now closing on seven-thirty p.m., he stood up, "Having a rough go of it, are you?" Standing in front of her, looking down at this beautiful young woman, with her legs hanging over the edge of the couch seat, cunt wide open to his eyes, the lips swollen and red, glistening with moisture, fingers inside of her, working in and out. The movie came to an end and she hadn't reached the seventh.

"Time is running out, Jen," and he walked out of the room.

Jen went really hard at herself, eyes closed, breathing noises, striving to compete with the slopping sounds of the moisture her cunt made every time her fingers slammed back into herself. Her other hand was rubbing her tit and rolling and pinching a nipple. She was hard into the task a minute or so later when he set an eight inch long, 2-inch round, soft skinned, cream-colored dildo on her tummy and quietly settled back into his chair.

Her feet were lifted up into the air with her legs spread wide open. He witnessed her grab up the dildo and then pounded herself in and out. Sweat was glistening across her brow when, after another minute or so, he quietly commanded her, "Cum. Cum, Little One, cum for me, cum," and dammed if she didn't explode on his command, his voice and his eyes were in her mind's eye.

Her body was vibrating as she let out a low whine that progressed towards a shriek, when all of a sudden, she collapsed into herself and folded up on the couch. Her head was down on her knees and her arms were wrapped around her breasts as she let out one more moan but she hadn't looked at him once.

She started rocking back and forth and he could feel the shame floating off of her. 'Hell,' he thought as he could smell her shame. He said nothing as he allowed her to continue rocking back and forth while allowing the emotion to flow through her.

The DVD had come to a conclusion and stopped playing. The only sound either of them could hear were her soft moans and whimpers as she worked through what had just happened. Ten minutes went by when finally, she looked up at him again.

A very sad little girl was what he saw presented as she said calmly, "Look, if you just want to fuck me then why don't you just tell me."

He raised a hand, palm out, indicating stop and surprisingly she did. "Jen, I have been honest with you from the start of our little games. I want to enjoy how I spend my money as I have earned that right. If I wanted a fuck, of course I could try to negotiate something, but as you have seen, it is not what I seek."

"What do you want then?" she cried out with the desperation clear on her face.

"I want my renter to pay her rent on time and if she doesn't want to pay cash then to allow me to enjoy whatever contract we enter into, to ensure the rent is at least paid, in kind, each week. Is this so much to ask?" he challenged.

Not waiting for her answer, he continued, "You have made your own choices and you have chosen to stay here. Not me, you, have chosen to stay and because you can't make your rent you have asked me for leniency, for some way to earn enough to cover the rent and we have negotiated mutually beneficial agreements to help you, haven't we?" He had strongly emphasized the reference to 'you' while softening on the 'haven't we'. He had her nodding her head again.

Scooting forward in the chair, a big grin on his face, he clapped his hands once and stated, "Anyway, your rent has been paid for next week, congratulations!" He stood up and reached forward offering her a hand to shake. She somewhat hesitantly reached out, straightening her top with her left hand and then trying to push out her skirt over her thighs. They shook and she almost smiled as well. Yes, the rent was paid, she now owed him nothing. She could walk out the door, move on and forget this weird fellow, forever.

He had risen from his chair, walked out of the room and returned with two glasses of brandy, she remembered her last taste and shuddered a little. He pointed to the carpet so she came off the couch onto her knees and crawled over to the spot. The crawl seemed natural to her in the moment but she hadn't meant for the movement to be sexual at all.

Crawling was the easiest way to get back to her position in front of him because she was in her after orgasm weakness. She was so unintentionally sexual that he felt his cock stir. He knew she wasn't thinking, just reacting to his stimulus and he liked what it brought out in her.

He handed a glass to her and she took it. He toasted her with, "To our mutual success in fulfilling our consensual, contractual, commitments. You are to be commended." They clicked glasses and he shot his down as she sipped. He frowned stating, "That's no way to treat such a fine brandy as this. Treat her with respect, Ms. Radner." She shot it down, it wasn't as shocking as the first time but it still burned though.

'I can take it', she thought, 'like it, not so much.'

After a moment of contemplation, he asked her, "So what is this week's plan, my girl?" Her eyes immediately began to well up so he raised his hand to stop her once more and she caught her breath halfway into a sob. "No more of that, Jen," he stated as she fought to control herself. "Jen, how much time have you put into finding a new job since you were fired?"

She thought he overly emphasized 'fired', she also thought, 'not as much as I should have. I have been too busy making you happy,' she swallowed her sob.

Looking up at him she actually snapped out, "Really, if you just want to fuck me or a blow job or something else for your rent, let's just cut a new deal, enough of these games, please." She didn't know if she meant it or not, it just kind of came out, after the week she had had along with this entire evening.

He was staring again, fuck, she was beginning to hate his stare and she tried really hard not to blink first. Tears welled up from the strain but still she didn't blink. As her eyes watered over, she saw his eyes weren't even strained, yet she was certain he hadn't blinked either. WTF, she blinked as he spoke.

Sitting back in his chair with an empty glass still in his right hand and him resting on the fat arm of the Parker he calmly said, "Jen, I already know you are a slut, so when I desire what you are offering you will have earned the right. As of now you have not and I will not give it to you until you have," the last sentence was delivered firmly.

She was flabbergasted at his rudeness by calling her a slut! Fuck him! 'I have to earn the right to blow him, arrogant bastard!' She started to rise from her kneeling position as he was going to get a piece of her mind.

The stop hand was out again, "Stop!" he firmly commanded and she did.

"I see you are offended by my words, why?" he demanded followed with, "What would you call a beautiful young lady who spent a week intentionally showing off her every body part and trying to tease me every day or the girl who was just masturbating in front of me? Who then offers to fuck and suck?" As he delivered the words he saw her weight return to her knees, her shoulders slump and her head drop.

He let her stew. 'He's right, I did all those things so maybe I am a slut. Or is he making me into a slut? Do I like this? Do I want this?' Each thought flying into the next within her mind. 'No! I'm a mother who is responsible for another human being...he made me do those things... but I did enjoy some of it...'

12