All Comments on 'Coercion of Jen Ch. 05'

by SpringerJC

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

This is not NC: it is prostitution. It is using her child as leverage to coerce her into whoring out.

I have no respect for animals that do that or authors who think that rape is erotic. And this, dear author, is rape.

He gives a choice that is not a choice, and celebrates that she would debase herself to protect her son.

If a woman chooses to do sex work, either through OF or some similar site or to strip or prostitute herself, I don’t judge; but to be forced into it by a piece of shit who is no different than the criminals who kidnap young girls and break them and whore them out…well, the only thing I want to see is them staring down the barrel of a .357, praying to whatever god they believe in before their soil is consigned to hell.

SpringerJCSpringerJCabout 1 year agoAuthor

This is fiction and you have the freedom to read it or not. I suggest you don’t continue as you won’t like the ending. Some people walk different paths than others.

WhitnerWhitnerabout 1 year ago

This story has a clever plot and is very well written. It appears at this point that Mr. Black is running an experiment to see if he can change an initially reluctant woman into discovering her latent submissive tendencies and to ultimately become his willing submissive. He has apparently chosen her for his project because he knows she has terrible prospects without his help. It would seem that he is offering her and the child better lives than they would have otherwise.

She is experiencing his project as coercion, but he did not create this coercion. He did not use physical force nor threaten her with any action he might take to punish her should she refuse to participate. The coercion is instead the product of her own past choices in part, and the product of a fictional society that apparently has no safety net nor shelters for women in her situation. He has no duty to support her and rescue her from this dire situation that he did not create. If he chooses to help her it is not unreasonable for him to require something of her in return. Some commentators have argued that he is evil for what he requires of her. I disagree.

One could say this is prostitution in the broadest sense since he is paying for her to do sexual things when she is alone and even masturbate in his presence. But it is significant that no actual sex act has as yet happened between the two.

I like where the story seems to be headed at this point. I have not yet read beyond this chapter. Unless I miss my guess, only when he sees that she has become a willing submissive will he choose to engage in actual sex with her. Then he may do so as a celebration of a successful experiment!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpringerJC@SpringerJC
Retired male who has lived an eventful life. Having hitch hiked across Canada at twelve years old to living on the streets in Vancouver’s east side in mid teens, to riding and living the HD life style, to becoming the CEO of a public company. I have challenged life every ste...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES