Coercion of Jen Ch. 12

Story Info
Jen plays with Benwa, does she win or lose?
3.3k words
4.81
2.9k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Twelve

She was pretty excited. She had settled into her stacked-up pillows, envelope in hand and a new adventure ahead. She was tired but happy and she had decided to get ahead of his commitments for once. On the return to her cabin she had fed, bathed, snuggled, and bedded Brian.

Then she practically ripped her clothes off as she dove for her bed and went through the fastest four orgasms she could ever remember having.

She knew she would have to tell him about this on Sunday but for once she needed to cum more than she was afraid of the punishment that might follow.

Both her ass and pussy were tender now but she was relieved and ready to face her next challenge.

"Well, Little One, we can both agree that you have a long way to go before you can control your orgasms. So, I would be remiss were I not to help you in any way I can. Therefore, for this week, you may open your gift box.

She shuddered as she gently undid the wrapping. He didn't use Scotch tape. The tape he used was easily removed allowing her to open the wrap without damage. She set the wrap off to the side and opened the box. Two little balls. She dumped them into her palm.

They had heft, not heavy, a couple of ounces? They weren't made of steel but a soft coating. She could press a fingernail into it and they had a rose' color. She thought she knew what they were for but returned to the letter instead.

"Yes, Ben Wa balls. They are to be inserted now and removed only once daily for cleaning until I return. You are to continue wearing the jewel I provided you with. You are to continue to edge at a minimum each morning, during movie hour, and once before bed.

For this week at least 30 minutes a session or six peaks, whichever cums first." She saw his smile when she read that. He was having fun but she wasn't so sure she would be.

"You are not to orgasm until I return. If you do then you are to immediately send me a text to notify me of your breach. Punishment will follow. Please behave yourself and fulfill the commitment you have accepted.

She rolled over onto her pillow and screamed!

Black was back. He arrived sometime late on Saturday night. Well after she had gone to bed at 1 a. m., the latest she had stayed up in a long time. She needed him, she wanted him, she needed to get all the crap out of her body, she needed a good hard fucking. Christ, did she need a fuck!

Finally, lunchtime arrived, she wasn't required to make lunch on Sundays, but she quietly entered the house. She wanted to make him a nice lunch.

The Ben Wa balls rolled around inside her with every step. She was gushing. She had to wear a grandma panty just to keep the fucking things from falling out again. Going into town to buy the grandma panties had been erotically terrifying and she knew she would be punished for her failures.

She made a little noise withdrawing a frying pan in hopes he would let her know if he was awake or not. It worked as he strolled into the kitchen and he was grinning as he took his chair.

She turned to face him full-on. She wore a halter top, no bra, and her breasts swung quite freely. Her nipples were trying to tear their way through the material. She wore a red mini-skirt below. It was short and showed off her legs well enough. However, she had also decided to wear four-inch red heels that just did wonders for her calves and butt. As always, he was stricken with her natural beauty and she was his.

She had thought of the words she'd use for this moment for hours and hours. Seeing the look on his face she knew she had the right ones, "Please, Sir, may your personal slut please use your shoe?" Her left hand slowly crept to her crotch.

He was wearing a moccasin that was made by the local tribe. He used them as slippers because they were comfortable. He slid his leg out from the table with the heel on the floor and his toe in the air. He wiggled his toe asking, "And what would my little slut be willing to do if I allowed you to mess up the toe of this most comfortable and presently clean moccasin?"

She dropped to her knees about five feet in front of him. Her strength had just given out and she let out a whine, a whine of genuine, deep need. "Anything, Sir, anything you ask of me," she meant it. At that moment she meant it with all her heart and soul.

Quietly, so she could just hear him, he directed her to remove his moccasin from his foot. She did. "Start with my large toe," he nodded his head towards his foot. She looked at his foot and his toes were wiggling.

She understood, crawling forward the extra couple of inches, she bent over and began to slather up his toe. She made to move on to the next. He added, "Too fast, show what you can do with your mouth, lips and tongue." He was slowly wiggling his big toe again so she went back to it immediately.

He waited a full minute, "That's much better, Slut," she purred. "Without stopping the footwork, you may remove one ball."

She reached back with her right hand, parted her lips with her fingers, and began to dig in when the first ball dropped. She had to prevent the other from following, pushing it up as far as her finger would allow.

Her cunt was flooded, her juices flowing, and holding the single ball was going to be tense. He could see her thighs tighten under the effort to clamp her pussy closed.

"Edge for me, Baby," he suggested. Her eyes popped open in disbelief and she did it. Applying her right-hand fingers to stroke up and down then across but not hard. She needed to cum so badly but knew she had to wait.

Wait until he gives her permission. Her breathing was coming faster and harder. She kept slathering his big toe, sucking on it with all her might, toying with her tongue, stroking herself higher and higher. He watched, "Drop the second ball."

As soon as she began to open herself once more and out it plopped and threw her fingers onto the mat. She was actually mortified and was about to stop everything when he commanded, "Cum!"

And she did, right then, her fingers were on her clit and she came and came hard. Her fingers were everywhere. She shuddered and vibrated so much that she fell off her sucking job.

She ended up bent over with her head on the floor. Her body slowly recovered and she began to relax. He patted her head and asked, "So what's for lunch?"

She had been edging the entire movie. She had wanted to show him how good she was getting so she had kept herself right on the edge longer than she ever had before without climaxing. The movie had just ended.

She was completely flushed and her entire body was glowing a darker pink. Her pussy lips were fully distended, fat and ready for action. He hadn't touched her beyond a slight gentle petting along her shoulders and in her hair for a while during the movie but she needed, no wanted, so much more.

The credits started and Black began to stir preparing to rise from his chair when she couldn't take it anymore. She swung in front of him on her knees and her eyes were so fucking hungry, wanting, needing. "Please...please tell me why you won't touch me, please."

She couldn't help herself anymore. She was rubbing her cunt as she implored him. He allowed sadness to enter his look as he said, "I am sorry, Little One, but you are not ready yet to service a man properly."

She howled and tears exploded from her eyes. She reached forward to wrap her arms around his legs. Her body was wracked with sobs. He allowed her a few minutes until her sobs began to lesson then he reached down and lifted her chin with his fingers so he could be sure she heard his next words, "If you are a really good girl until report time, I will share with you why you are not ready yet, ok?"

She was calming more every half minute. She had heard his words and on absorbing them added, "And you will tell me what I need to do to learn to be ready, ok?" He laughed as he rose from the chair.

Sunday at 4 p. m. it was report time. "I want to make an adjustment to your presentation posture. Instead of placing your hands behind your head I would appreciate it more if, from now on, you held your breasts up in each hand presenting them to me throughout your report."

He wasn't asking her was telling her so she did it. "No, I still expect your shoulders straight back." She pulled them back and saw he was inspecting her pussy. She didn't even think to close her legs so she decided to clench which he and he smiled.

"Please," he suggested encouraging her to commence her report.

She started with, "Once again, Sir, your slut is incredibly horny and needs a release before effectively reporting." She had a sly little smile which she was trying to hide as she spoke but he noted it.

"So, you think you are pretty smart now, don't you?" There was no hint he was teasing her. She wondered if she had gone too far. "Your role right now is to report on your experiences of the past week and to share with me your thoughts and emotions. That's the contract between us. It is certainly not to use me whenever you want for your orgasmic pleasures!"

He slapped his lap, "Up here, right now, tummy down."

He left no room for hesitation and she practically jumped into his lap. He manipulated her body into position with her hips over his right leg and her breasts on the outer edge of his left thigh. Her hands were on the floor and her toes touching the other end. He began to massage her ass cheeks as he was warming them up a little. He wasn't rough but definitely firm as he wanted the heat.

She had landed on his lap with her legs together. He flicked a finger into her thigh and her legs opened immediately. He smiled as he struck and she yelped.

His hand hurt and she was simply surprised. He struck again and she didn't even squeak. He could see a clear handprint on both cheeks. He ran a finger over her cunt and found she was soaked. He swung again and she dug her pelvis into his thigh wanting more.

He massaged each side after he struck. She was lapping it up and her pussy juice was falling to the floor. He started a staccato pattern of mid-hardness alternating one cheek to the other, then the thighs, and she started squirming more and more. He fell into a rhythm and she started raising her ass to the swats. He wiped her pussy once more. She was wide open and hoping.

"You like this, don't you?" She wasn't allowed to lie, "Yes, please, please, may I cum please, please...", her breathing was ragged and she needed to cum. A few more hits should do so she tried to tease him by humping his thigh. "Stand up," he said as he began to push her off so she stood.

He put his right arm out to the side of the chair. His palm was flat and facing up as he raised and grouped his middle three fingers into the air. He looked at her and then at his fingers.

Her eyebrows raised when what he was offering dawned on her. She would get to cum if she did what he wanted. She smiled and moved over to his hand. She lifted a leg over and settled her cunt on his fingers. He held his arm as firm as he could as she began to work herself over his fingers. First, sliding her pussy back and forth over the tips dropping her moisture on each pass. Then she began to wriggle a little trying to help the fingers open her pedals and enter her love hole.

She was loving it and she was frustrated by it. She wanted them in her so she would do what she needed to and it worked. His fingers were in her cunt for the first time and she wanted it good for him.

She worked him in as deep as his palm would allow and then squeezed as hard as she could wanting him to feel her strength, wanting him to want her. She began to work herself up and down his fingers as she wanted to cum so bad. She waited for his command as she sought the edge.

He was watching her hump his fingers. Up and down, in and out, so he began to wiggle them a little and then a little more. She could feel it and she reacted to it. He wanted her to cum as he watched her tension build. Then he clamped down on her clit with his thumb and started cross-rubbing rapidly while he commanded her to cum and cum, she did. Gushing all over his hand she must have dropped a quart, he figured.

She finally climbed off his fingers and fell to the floor ashamed as always after such a display. He loved it so he allowed her some time to recover.

She finally looked up, "Thank you, Sir, that was amazing! I'm sorry I was so horny but I just couldn't help myself as I had to cum. The training was too hard again this week."

He hadn't responded to her gratitude or apology and she wasn't sure why. "I'll do better, Sir. I really will." She was begging again and he stopped her with a raised palm.

She quieted since he hadn't moved his arm and his fingers were still in the air. He was covered in her love juices which had been dripping off the knuckle onto the floor. He looked from her to his fingers and back.

She looked at his fingers and back as well. She was mortified by the amount of fluid flowing from his fingers. She didn't understand what he wanted but they were a mess. Oh!

She started to rise turning towards the kitchen as she did. He stopped her mid-rise, "Where do you think you're going?"

His stern voice made sure she dropped back down to her knees, "I thought I should get a towel to clean your hand, Sir."

He shook his head, "No, a good slut always uses her mouth to clean up her messes. I am disappointed you didn't realize this." His look wasn't pleasant and she didn't feel good.

'My mouth? Clean that mess up with my mouth'? She gagged as the acid from her stomach rose into her closed mouth. The acidic taste was almost overwhelming and she started to rise again when he said, "Swallow it!"

She couldn't but she did as she gagged again but not as bad this time so she fought to calm her stomach. He was angry and she didn't want him angry.

She knew her own taste well as she had warmed up many a nutrient. It was the presentation, the humiliation, and her submission.

She moved over to his extended hand. Looking once more into his eyes hoping for a reprieve but he simply looked at his fingers again. She bent forward and took a tentative lick with her tongue. She was expecting a horrid taste but there was none, not really.

She took a stronger lick intending to pick up a morsel more of her fluids. She tasted herself then and it wasn't that bad. She took a bigger lick getting more fluids finding the taste a little tangy and a little sweet. She became more enthusiastic.

She didn't taste all that bad at all. Black simply smiled down at her as she performed her latest task with all of the enthusiasm, he had come to expect from her. 'Damn, she was going to be good', he thought.

She finished cleaning his fingers and hand with her mouth and she had found enjoyment in the experience. She had become sultrier as she had lapped, sucked, and worked to clean off every droplet of her cum. By subtle glance she knew he was smiling and that he was satisfied with her efforts. She just glowed inside.

She was finished with his hand when she knelt back and looked again into his eyes and direction. There was still some mess on the floor but she wouldn't voluntarily bend over to get it and she waited for direction. He glanced at the floor and she wanted to bail again but slowly bent over to finish her cleanup.

Black was satisfied since she had shown complete submission to him. "That's enough. Please resume your report position." She did, even the new way, with her breasts held in her hands. "Please allow your nipples to land in between your fingers. Spread your fingers out more to encapsulate the entire breast and squeeze your fingers to pinch your nipples. That's it, very good. I like this look," he nodded, "Remember the proper grip going forward, Little One." She nodded acknowledgement. "Now, do you think you can deliver a proper report?"

She started with, "Yes, Sir," and continued to report on her week of the butt plug and Ben Wa balls while edging three times a day. It took a while.

"Do you feel your control has improved this week?" he asked.

She was a mess again recalling all of her masturbations and the interactions between the Ben Wa and the plug, especially during her daily exercising, it had been sexual hell, as she reported.

He had to ask his question a second time for it to connect with her. "I don't know for sure but I think I am getting better," she offered.

He nodded his head, "How are you doing right now?"

She had started to shake a little, her posture was no longer perfect, and her poor pussy just kept leaking and leaking between her spread-open knees. "Hot, Sir. May I cum for you once more?" she asked and meant it. No matter what he wanted she would do it for another orgasm. He smiled and suggested she relax as he rose to get their drinks.

She immediately dropped her head to the floor. She was breathing deeply trying to relieve her body of the strains her posture had placed on her. She looked between her legs and saw her dripping cunt, the betrayer, she thought always wanting more. 'Disgusting', she thought.

He was back and she sat up with her hands in her lap. She didn't close her legs, her shoulders not quite all the way back, and she accepted the shot. "To the conclusion of another successful report," Black offered a toast. They clinked glasses and then both downed the drink.

She needed it. She couldn't help herself and once again her hand fell into her crotch as she was softly fingering herself. Black started to rise and she harrumphed as he had in the past.

Black stopped halfway out of his chair asking, "Yes?"

In as sultry a voice as she was capable of, she batted her eyes, licked her lips and suggestively whimpered out, "You said earlier in the week that if I were a good girl, you would tell me what I have to do to have you play with me." She was using all her charms to full effect as Black sat back down.