Coercion of Jen Ch. 14

Story Info
Expanded horizons.
3.5k words
4.58
3.3k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Fourteen

She didn't move for fifteen minutes as she was running everything that had happened through her mind, or pieces of it. She felt a drop of moisture running down her leg. It was decision time so she walked towards the car and, at the last moment, raised two fingers. The driver nodded and closed her door behind her. Once the driver settled into the his seat, he offered a letter to her between the seats.

The envelope was a striking red paper. Jen smiled and ran it by her nose for some reason. Maybe hoping for the scent of him. She opened it as carefully as always as she now had a nice collection of beautiful envelopes, cards and wrappings, she'd save this card too.

She settled back and began to read,

Once again, you have made the correct choice for yourself. Once again, you make me proud. This is the first step in your afternoon adventure from which I fully expect you to return a changed woman.

You have committed to accept the punishment selected. I will trust you to complete it and remember the lesson you are about to learn.

Be good, be brave, and make me proud. I will see you at lunch tomorrow.

*****

The local private airport, a private jet to San Francisco, a fine wine, a limousine to China Town with more wine, a quick walk up to a second-floor office. Jen is a little giddy but nothing serious, she says to herself. There is no sign above the number 2 so she knocks.

After a few seconds the door flies open and out pops a smallish Asian beauty with a huge smile on her face. "Oh! I am so happy for you. I just know you made the right choice. An hour from now you will praise my skills like everyone else. Come in, come in." She had grabbed Jen's arm and was pulling her into the office. She didn't stop chattering and Jen lost her along the way.

Jen was dumb-struck as everything was happening so fast. 'How did she know I made a choice'?

"Jen, Jen, Jen, relax. Look, I know you don't know what's happening. It's ok, it's cool, I've got you. I am going to explain everything."

The fully charged energizer bunny started to pull her further into another office. Jen was a little skittish and she stopped at the door when she could see into the room. There was a gynaecologist's chair in the middle of the room. It was a soft brown color with straps hanging off the sides. The stirrups were set relatively high, or so Jen thought. The chatterbox continued on.

One more tug and Jen entered the room. She focused on the Asian girl and raised her hand to stop her from talking and to get her attention. Jen stated, "I don't know you. I don't even know your name."

"Chui, my name's Chui. Pronounced 'chewy'. This is my business and I do tattoos and piercings. You are here for piercings. Your Master wants you to wear his jewelry."

The first words out of Jen's mouth were, "I don't have a Master."

Chui's eyebrows rose in question, "Well, the good-looking fellow who gave me the instructions for your work today sure spoke like he was. He was way too concerned about you, your pain, and your healing, then your run-of-the-mill husband is. I figured for sure you two were in the life and he is your Master."

Jen was shaking her head but started slowing the shaking down as Chui spoke and she considered things. Chui turned her back on Jen saying, "Ok now, get your clothes off and get into the chair. I'll explain as we go."

Scrambling for mental balance Jen asked, "What jewelry?"

Chui replied, "Oh, just basic stuff right now, tit and clit rings and I have to say I am impressed with the quality of the pieces. Too many fools go with the cheap shit the first time. Your Master knows better. Your treasures are eighteen karat gold! Now, clothes off and into the chair," Chui was patting the seat of the chair as she spoke.

Chui turned her back on Jen and seemed to be moving this tool an inch then sliding the cover implement tray over an inch and just puttering. Jen didn't know what to do, then Chui, following an idea Black had left her, with her back still to Jen added one more point out of the blue, "You made a commitment, didn't you?"

Jen hung her jacket on a coat hook on the door. Jen was in the chair and on her back, naked. Chui turned, throwing a light sheet over Jen. Jen was grateful. Still, her legs were spread wide open sticking obscenely up into the air. She was as nervous as she could be.

Chui takes a position to her side and pulls her tool tray a little closer. Looking down at Jen, she again informs her that she is here to get some piercings.

"I've been told this is being done as a punishment," Jen's eyes popped large. Chui giggled, "I'll let you in on a little secret, this ain't no punishment."

Giggling again with her huge grin, big white teeth, and quite exotic eyes. Jen sensed her torturer's sexuality so close to her and looking into her eyes. Chui even stopped talking for a moment. She was searching for something in Jen's eyes.

Then Chui stood up straighter giving breathing room to them both. She reached for Jen's right breast and began a gentle massage. Jen wanted to stop her but hesitated. "No, this doesn't have to be a punishment. I can make it all almost painless. Would you like that?" Jen nodded her head in agreement.

Chui was now rolling Jen's nipple around between her index finger and thumb. It felt good to both women.

Chui gave the nipple a quick and hard squeeze. Jen replied immediately, "Oh, painless, please and thank you," she added.

Chui continued, "Well, if you want me to go against a Master, then there has to be something in it for me, Sweety," now working the nipple ever firmer but always careful to walk the line. Jen drew in more than one sharp breath. Chui was a pro.

Jen asked, "What do you want?"

Chui replied, "Why you, my little virgin, just you...."

Chui bent down to take the nipple into her mouth and began to swirl her tongue around, suckling, nibbling, and flicking. Jen loved it. Her earlier edging and the recent wine had her bounce to orgasmic bliss in seconds as Chui's tongue and suction pushed her toward the edge once more.

Jen felt obligated to offer that she wasn't a virgin. Chui pulled up and said, "Oh, you have been with a woman before?" Jen then realized what Chui had meant and taken aback replied, "Well, no, that's not what I meant."

Chui said, "It was what I meant," she added as she clomped back onto the nipple once more. Chui then started working the other nipple, followed by, "Your choice Honey, painless or," at that moment Chui drug her index fingernail lightly across Jen's clit, just a scratch, and Jen jerked, "painful?"

"Oh, painless, please, for sure."

*********

Jen knocked at his door. She had been flown back and driven home in the town car. It was pushing ten o'clock in the evening but she was still excited about her day's adventure and she needed to share.

Maybe for the first time she had to wait for several minutes. Knocking a second time he finally opened the door and with a sweeping hand he invited her in.

As she began to pass in front of him, he pointed to the living room. She knew where to go, what to do, and assumed her presentation position. He slid in between her and his Parker chair settling himself comfortably.

They simply looked into each other's eyes for a moment. Then he indicated she was to begin.

"I completed my punishment, Sir." He nodded inspecting her posture and positioning while looking for something to correct but she was perfectly set. He loved it and he loved her. 'Be careful', he admonished himself. He could see her new nipple rings under her tops material, pinched between her fingers while presenting her breasts to him.

'We still have a ways to go', was his thinking. He waited another moment, simply enjoying the view, then added, "I was not expecting to see you until lunch tomorrow. To what do I owe the pleasure of this evening's visit? Did something happen? Are you ok?"

She caught a little nervousness in his tone. This pleased her showing her he really does care. Her grin and self-satisfaction grew to the point she was bubbling. 'Wtf? Why is she so happy'? raced through his mind but he waited. She still didn't say anything so his angst was building.

He flicked his fingers indicating she was to get on with it. Jen, seeing the angst building, decided she had teased him enough so she replied, "No, nothing happened."

His eyebrows came up and she adjusted her smile, she was having fun, "Well, lots happened but nothing bad. At least I don't think anything bad happened."

Jen took a deep breath and pulled her shoulders back the little they would move, her posture being perfect and her nipples rose a touch. He could see the new rings through her nipples, "So much happened." Jen was sure that he had preplanned it all even the sex with Chui. It would be something he would have liked to watch, she was sure. "But I am sure everything that happened was what you had planned for me," she stopped as her inner thoughts were tumbling through her mind. He restarted her with, "Well?"

"Of course, I met Chui. What a wonderful person she is. So happy, so skilled, she's amazing! Thank you, Master, for sending me to her." She was so pumped up he even let the Master comment go for once. He wanted to know what the hell had happened and she was starting to frustrate him.

In his don't fuck with me tone he demanded, "Jen, you are reporting, or supposed to be. Please organize your thoughts, start at the beginning and walk me through this afternoon."

Jen got the point and regrouped... "As you know, I chose number two. Your driver handed me your letter on the way to the airport...."

Five minutes later. "Chui offered to do the piercings painlessly if...". Jen hesitated, she didn't absolutely know how he was going to react on hearing Chui's offer and her acceptance of it. However, she knew she had to tell the truth, all of it, in exquisite clarity. So, she continued.

Her eyes had dropped to her lap, "Well, she offered to help me if I would help her," Jen glanced up at this. He was looking down at her with a slight smile playing across his face. His eyes were humorous in support.

Jen just blurted it out, "She wanted to have sex with me! And I said ok because I didn't want the piercings to hurt so much." It was out and he didn't seem angry. If anything, he saw her trepidation as funny.

He motioned for her to continue, so she did, "It was amazing!" she groaned out, "I had never had anyone do what she did and it was so good." Jen was fondling each breast in her hands while rolling her clothed nipples between her index and middle finger as she continued.

"She played with my breasts for a while. Enlarging my nipples to their absolute maximum, then a quick spray of something on each nipple, the needle slipped through, the jewelry inserted, and it was over in seconds. No pain at all!"

Then she reached down and pulled her top up to show him her pierced nipples.

"Chui says that the rings you gave me are pure gold and that's why they are so heavy but what do you think? Do you like them?"

He could sense her nervousness at the moment. She needed him to approve, to appreciate her accomplishment. He did and spoke to how beautiful they were, how they perfectly set off her nipples and her breasts.

He told her he loved them. She straightened up once more, shoulders back a little further, her tits robust, proud and nipples enlarged. He truly did love the look.

She wiggled her tits a little for him and he encouraged her to continue her report.

"Once the rings were set, she resprayed them with the cooling foam she had in the spray can. Sir, there was no pain at all! I was so surprised and relieved. Then she started down my body as she was kissing me everywhere and licking the salt off my skin. She is sooo good at her job." Black could see she was reliving the experience.

She continued on, "When she got down to my pussy, I started to get nervous again and then her tongue hit my clit and I almost exploded right then. I was so fucking horny by then I could have fucked anything or anyone." She laughed at herself, at the memory.

"Then she left my side and went and positioned herself in between my legs, between the stirrups, and she started to lick my thighs which I was sure were already covered in my juices. She is amazing!"

"Chui advanced her tongue work, lapping my pussy lips and then penetrating my cunt with her tongue. Sir, you can't believe how long her tongue is or what she can do with her tongue. Oh God, what she can do!" Jen's breathing had picked up.

"Then, while continuing to drive me crazy with her tongue, she added fingers to my clit! Then another finger entered my hoochee rubbing the upper surface back and forth. I lost it! It was amazing I have never had good oral sex done for me. As I was cuming down from my orgasm, I felt the freezing spray on my clit, and then a pinch. She slid in the clit ring and slowly allowed me to calm right down. Amazing!"

Jen had let her tits go from presenting to lifting her skirt so Black could see the shiny clit ring sitting above her pussy, Beautiful!

"Chui began straightening everything out and putting stuff away. She let me swoon for a few minutes and then slapped me on my thigh saying, 'Out of the chair, it's my turn.'"

"I got out of the chair, Chui drew her dress up and over her shoulders, completely naked underneath, and she hopped right into the vacated chair. Chui reset the chair position and then said, 'Ok, I'm ready'."

"I had no real idea what to do. I slowly reached out a palm to her thigh and began a gentle rub. Chui laughed out loud, 'You really are a virgin, aren't you?' I was, and I was nervous, so I agreed with her assessment."

"Then Chui started to instruct me. She wanted me to fondle her tits first. I have never played with another woman's breasts and found they were so soft, pliable, and fun to manipulate. Now I know why guys are so enamored with boobs. It was fun."

"Then she asked me to suck on her nipples, so I did. I tried to remember everything she had done for me. She said I was a natural. I enjoyed playing and sucking on her tits. Then she started to push my head down her body.

I got the point and began to kiss and lick her torso as she had done for me. She was very salty and enjoyable."

"Then I found myself in her crotch and her scent began to overwhelm me. She was earthy and flowery, and I thought of gardening as I licked and sucked at her nether lips. Chui started to moan a little and her breathing was picking up. I took my first lick fully up her vagina, from the bottom to the top of her clit. She loved it so I did it a lot."

"She asked for a finger. I wasn't sure what she meant at first, but I did slide one finger into her pussy and started to rub the upper chamber as she had for me. Moments later she said clit. I remembered and I added another finger, stroking her clit up and down and then side to side."

"She begged me to suck her clit so, I tried to clamp my mouth on her entire cunt to suck. She giggled, 'No, my clit.' So, I moved up and started sucking her clit. She requested harder so, I sucked harder. 'Now your fingers' and I had added a second finger to my stroking. I increased my finger penetrating speed and soon my palm was slamming into her cunt, and fluid started flying."

I was sucking and licking her clit when she exploded. Pussy juice was flying out of her and I couldn't contain it all. I was forced back to watch. Did you know Chui was a squirter? She was amazing, no, fantastic. I hope I can visit with her again."

Black was very pleased and he knew all about Chui. He had been introduced to her ten years ago and she was a wonder, that's for sure. Chui was known as 100% her own woman.

She had been raised in Hong Kong and her father was a very well-known tattooist for the shadier members of Hong Kong society. He had trained his daughter all her life and she had emerged to be even better than her father. She became a very sought-after artist but after her father passed and Chui ran from their life.

She ran from Hong Kong, settled in Frisco after a few years and had built an exceptional practice amongst society's wealthiest connoisseurs of her skills. From movie directors to actors to politicians to business people. Chui only worked for those she wanted to when she wanted to. She was known as the very best in the biz.

Of course, Black had already received a call from Chui before Jen had arrived. She had spoken very highly of Jen, thought she had what it took to be a great asset and demanded to have some more fun with Jen, when time and training permitted.

She informed Black that from now on Jen would always be aware of her clit. She had been ideally suited for a Triangle piercing. This piercing placed the attached jewelry under the base of her clit shaft, resulting in high sensitivity to pressure, materials, even walking, will readily stimulate her. Chui was giggling as she finished.

Chui then added she had sized the circumference and dimension of the end-weighted ring perfectly on the head of her relaxed clit. Chui believed that every time Jen moved her clit would feel the move.

Chui guaranteed that Jen would be forever wet and horny now, "You'll see', was added under a giggle and then a, 'goodbye till next time'.

Black was ecstatic. He had hoped, maybe even prayed for a second, that all would turn out well. It had and he was damn glad. Jen was getting fidgety since Black hadn't reached out to touch any of her new ornaments. She was hoping he would but he rose from his chair and went to the bar, stating as he rose, "Excellent report, Little One, well done."

Returning, he handed her drink off as he rotated to sit once more saying, "Wait for me." They touched glasses and both shot back the brandy, which she had now come actually to enjoy. Although now she was a little slumped no longer supporting her tits in her hands and her knees still shoulder length apart. She remained proud showing off her tits under her rolled-up top and raised skirt with her cunt below. He couldn't help but notice just how happy she was.

He inquired, "How is Brian?" Horror rose to her eyes and she started to rise. He held her in check with a hand out to stop her. She saw the question in his eyes and chose to answer, "I am such a bad mother. I was so excited I wanted to report to you that I haven't even gone to see him yet."

Her guilt had come on fast and she was itching to leave now. He was happy to let her go, so he stood, and as she stood, he drew her into his arms and gave her a very firm hug and a hard-pressed kiss on her lips. No tongue, just pressed lips, then he let her go, pointing to the door, saying, "You are not a bad Mom. The nanny is taking excellent care of Brian, I am sure. You were just excited about your achievement and I am honored you chose to report first. Now run to the little guy and give him your best attention. I will see you tomorrow for lunch." He gave her bum a little swat on release as she made for the door.