Coeur d'Alene

Story Info
Married couple go on vacation has fun with strangers.
10.4k words
4.1
19.1k
19
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* This was originally written in August 2019. I took several pages worth out of this because it referenced another story that would make no sense to anyone on here. Also, there are parts of this that are unrealistic. Also, I put this in Loving Wives...I guess it's the right place. If not...get over it. Oh yeah, everyone is over 18.*

* * * * *

"Sometime today," I yelled up the stairs.

Amy was still doing who knows what in the bedroom. I already had the car packed up with our luggage and was now just waiting for her so we could go to the airport. "Eat me," she yelled back.

"Don't tempt me," I responded.

"Pervert," she shot back. I smiled.

Finally she came down the stairs. "Can we go now princess?"

"You are such an ass."

* * * * *

Less than an hour into the flight, Amy fell asleep. I stayed awake, not because I wanted to, but because I couldn't sleep. This trip was to celebrate our Anniversary, which had already passed, but Amy's upcoming birthday which was in two weeks.

Usually, we do things differently, but this summer things were pretty crazy so we had to improvise. As we got closer to Washington, I thought about what Amy's reaction was going to be when we got to the resort and she saw the room that I had booked. I may have splurged my ass off for this room.

It's not like I spent way too much on it and it was going to put a financial strain on us or anything. Anyway, the suite was the most expensive one. But I totally thought it was worth it. The resort sits right on Lake Coeur d'Alene, which is pretty cool in it's own right.

The suite has a 270-degree view of the lake from the 18th floor. It's 2,500 square feet. It has a king size bed with an in-room waterfall bathtub. It also has a separate living room and a fireplace with cathedral ceilings, a dining room for six, a wet bar and entertainment center.

It has a balcony jacuzzi and our own private glass-bottom swimming pool. Besides all of that, there is a spa that is part of the resort, as well. The resort also sits on a golf course, not that that is really my thing, but it's still a nice perk for anyone that likes golf. There is also a stretch of beach, as well.

There's all kinds of other things to do in the area. Nature hikes, bike trails, fly fishing, parasailing and more that I can't really think of off the top of my head right now. They also have an infinity pool that is right there that overlooks the lake.

* * * * *

After landing in Spokane, I was glad to see that our luggage made it. After that, we grabbed our rental car and made our way towards Coeur d'Alene. Because of the time zone, we gained two hours, so it was still early evening when we arrived there.

When we entered into Coeur d'Alene, the sun was just beginning to set, but there was enough light to be able to see the town and resort quite clearly. "Damn," Amy said. "You did alright with this," she said, smiling.

I parked at the resort and the two of us made our way into the lobby. Amy squeezed my hand when she looked around saw how nice the resort was. I walked up to the desk and checked in. The girl behind the counter smiled, "Here's the keys to your suite. You will be on the 18th floor. Enjoy your stay with us."

I smiled and thanked her as I grabbed our two room keys. As we were walking towards the elevator, Amy said, "Your suite?"

"I am sweet, aren't I?" I said, joking.

Before Amy could call me out on what she really meant, the elevator doors opened and a couple with two kids walked out. Once they were off the elevator, Amy and I stepped onto it. "Do you want to go out and check out the area or just wait until tomorrow?" I asked.

"Um...it looked like it was going to be dark soon, so maybe wait until tomorrow."

"Yeah, I think you're probably right."

"Maybe we could walk around the resort though. Check out where things are even though it might be dark."

"Yeah, I'm sure things will look pretty cool at night."

The elevator doors opened and we made our way to the room. I know Amy was just dying to ask about the room, but she didn't say anything. I slid the key into the lock and opened the door. I held it open and let Amy go in ahead of me.

I had seen pictures, so I already had an idea of what the room was going to look like, but you never really knew until you were inside. Amy didn't make it that far into the room until she stopped and looked around. Then, she turned around and looked at me. "What did you do?" she asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Babe...this room is insane."

"I think we should probably check everything out first, don't you?"

She looked at me, and nodded. Then we walked through the rest of the room and I waited for her to again ask me what I had done. "Okay...what the hell?"

"You don't like it?"

"How much?"

"I don't remember."

She narrowed her eyes at me. I knew that look and it usually wasn't good. I quickly tried to move on, "Come on. You haven't seen everything yet." I led her over to the one balcony with the jacuzzi.

"Is that a jacuzzi?"

"Yeah."

"I think there's one more."

"Jacuzzi?"

"Balcony," I said, as I walked over to where it was.

"What the hell is that?"

"A glass-bottomed swimming pool."

"I don't know whether to kiss you, or throw you out the window."

"I know what my vote is for."

"How—"

"Happy Anni-birthday? Birth-Aversary? You know what I mean."

"You're not going to tell me, are you?"

"Tell you what?"

"How much this cost."

"I wasn't planning on it...If we couldn't afford it, I wouldn't have got it."

"How did you pay for it?"

"Well, you know...the new position I took instead of moving to San Diego more or less paid for it."

"I guess I did do the whole Europe thing earlier this summer without your knowledge," she said. I smiled. "That bed looks awfully comfortable." she added.

"I'm sure we'll find out soon enough."

* * * * *

The next day, our first full day in Coeur d'Alene wasn't too eventful. We slept in until almost ten and then walked around the resort to check everything out to see what it looked like in the light of day. Afterwards, we grabbed lunch in town and then did some sightseeing.

Dinner was also in town and then we went back to the resort. The resort has a restaurant on site, but we were going to wait and eat there later in the week. Once we got back up to the suite, Amy suggested we try out the jacuzzi.

Amy went into the bedroom to change while I went out onto the balcony and turned the jacuzzi on. By the time I got back inside and went into the bedroom, Amy was naked. She had a few towels on the bed beside her, but there was no bathing suit in sight.

She turned around when she heard me walk into the room. It was hard not to look at her naked body. I can't even begin to figure out how many times I've seen her naked, but every time I do, I stop and stare at her. "Take a picture, it will last longer," she said.

"I did. I took a mental image," I replied. She stood there while I looked her up and down. With her having red hair, it of course makes sense that her skin be more pale than most. "What are you waiting on?" I finally asked.

"My slowpoke husband."

"You're not even dressed."

She looked at me funny. "Dressed? We have a private jacuzzi, we don't need clothes."

"You want us to go naked?"

"Obviously."

I shrugged, "Alright," I said as I began to get undressed.

Just before we stepped out onto the balcony, Amy asked me to get us some drinks. I grabbed a few beers from the minibar and joined Amy who was already in the water by the time I got back outside. "Thanks babe," she said, as I handed her her beer.

We sat in the jacuzzi for close to an hour. We were able to sit there and relax and just talk. It felt like it had been quite awhile since we were able to do that. Because Amy was sitting across from me, I was able to occasionally get a glimpse of her wet breasts. Although not as often as I would have liked.

Amy smiled at me as I felt her foot rub up my leg. Her foot kept sliding up until I felt her toes brush against my cock and then my balls. The more she rubbed my balls, the harder my cock got and began to grow and stand at attention.

Amy brought her other foot up and placed it in between my legs. She smiled and wrapped her feet around my now hard cock. "I love how hard you get," she said, as she began to slide her feet up and down around my cock. I smiled and let her work my cock until I felt like maybe I was getting close to coming.

Once I got to that point, I grabbed one of her ankles and lifted her foot up and out of the water. I kissed her heel and worked my way up to the bottoms of her toes. I licked back forth across her toes before I sucked on each of her toes, one at a time.

I reached under the water and grabbed her other ankle and lifted that foot up out of the water. Instead of kissing from her heel and working up to her toes, I licked from her heel and up to her toes. Amy placed her other foot on my shoulder. I licked and sucked on her toes while she moaned softly.

I briefly stopped licking or sucking on her toes, which gave her enough time to move her feet away, then she stretched her legs and placed her feet on my face. She slowly rubbed her feet up and down on my face, which was a new move for her.

Finally, she placed her legs back in the water and moved over towards me. She maneuvered herself around until she was sitting in my lap. She ran her hand down my face. "Are you planning on shaving while we're here?"

"I don't know. Why?"

"I like how you look with that much growth, but you also know how much I like it when you shave."

"I'll think about it," I said, smiling.

Amy reached down in the water. She wrapped her hand around my cock and slid it back until it was lined up with her pussy. She smiled at me as she lowered herself down unto my cock. We both sighed as she did. "You know, the toy just isn't the same," she said, smiling.

By toy, she was referencing a dildo that we had made at home that was in the shape of my cock. She usually used it when I was out of town, although occasionally she used it in her ass while I fucked her pussy, or vice versa.

I looked into Amy's blue eyes while she slowly bounced up and down on my cock. The water was splashing, occasionally going over the edge, depending on how fast Amy went. Amy smiled as I leaned forward and began to lick and suck on her breast. I specifically suck on her nipple, then began to nibble on it.

After licking and sucking on one breast, I moved over to the other one and did the same. Amy placed her hands on her breasts and pushed them together and began to twist her body back and forth so that her breasts were going left to right repeatedly.

I smiled and stuck my tongue out. Amy continued to twist back and forth so that her nipples were repeatedly sliding across my tongue. She did this for about a minute, or maybe more until she finally stopped. "Let's go inside," she said.

Amy got out of the jacuzzi. I grabbed our empty bottles and turned the jacuzzi off before I slipped inside our room. Amy grabbed my arm and dragged me into the bedroom and pushed me back on the bed. She got on the bed and moved in between my legs.

She sat down in between them and placed her feet on my hips. I looked at her feet. Her toenails were painted blue. She lifted them up in front of me. I gladly licked and sucked on her toes and the rest of her feet. Amy placed them around my cock and began to slide them up and down.

This was even better than when we were in the jacuzzi. Now I could look at her breasts, or in this case, I could look at her pussy since she had her legs spread open. Of course, looking at her feet was something I did quite a bit, as well.

As my breath got faster, Amy went a little faster, as well. "Don't my feet feel so good sliding up and down on your hard cock?" she asked.

I groaned and nodded. "Fuck Amy. Feels amazing." She licked her fingers and began to rub her pussy while she continued to slide her feet up and down on my cock. That was too much for me. I began to thrust in between her feet and she knew it was a matter of time.

Seconds later I thrust up once and began to shoot cum up into the air. The first spurt went several feet into the air before it landed on my stomach. I shot a total of five spurts up into the air, although each one went shorter and shorter.

Amy ran her toes through the little pool of cum that was on my stomach. She smiled at me while I watched her enjoying herself. Finally, she reached down and grabbed her foot and pulled it up towards her mouth. She leaned forward and lightly licked the cum from her toes.

* * * * *

The next day we decided to go down to a beach area that was near the resort. It was a little secluded, but it wasn't like we were the only ones around. Amy was laying on a towel when she looked over at me. "I was thinking about the website," she said.

I guess I should explain, the website she was referring to was an amateur porn website we had talked about starting up. We hadn't done a whole lot with it yet, as we were still trying to figure things out with it. "Oh yeah?" I asked.

"I was thinking about some content that we could shoot."

"Like what?"

"Gloryholes. Grabbing random guys and blowing them. Stuff like that."

A few minutes later, Amy looked over at me, "You have your phone with you, right?"

"Yeah."

"See that guy over there?"

I looked over to where she had motioned to. There was a guy who had just come out of the water. It didn't seem like there was anyone that he was with. "What about him?"

"I'm going to suck his cock," she said.

"Oh really?" I asked, in a humorous voice.

"Yep, and you're going to film it with your phone. We'll use it for the website."

I looked at her and realized that she was serious. "Make it happen and I'll film it," I said.

She smiled and winked at me as she stood up and walked over to where the guy was toweling off. It looked like he had been swimming in the lake. I didn't sit there and blatantly stare at them, but I managed to discreetly watch as Amy talked to the guy.

Within a few minutes Amy walked back over to me. "How did it go?" I asked.

"I hope your phone is charged," she said.

"Ninety-three percent."

"Good. Let's go."

I stood up and followed Amy over to where the guy was stuffing a towel into a bag. We were mostly out in the open, although there wasn't too many people around where we were. Although, anyone looking this way would easily be able to see us.

"Jake, this is my husband, Steve," Amy said, looking at the guy. She looked at me, "Babe, this is Jake."

Jake and I nodded to each other and shared a pleasantry. It seemed weird to shake his hand considering what was about to happen. "You're cool with this, bro?" Jake asked. I nodded. The look on his face suggested he was probably thinking that I was Amy's bitch or something.

"Don't worry, Jake. He doesn't mind because he knows he's going fuck my brains out later and I'll be begging for more," Amy said. She may have been laying it on thick, but it did the job. I unlocked my phone and flipped it over to video mode.

Amy grabbed a towel I had over my shoulder and laid it on the ground. She knelt down on it and grabbed the waistband of Jake's swimming trunks. I moved over to the side to make sure that I was getting this all on video.

Amy slid the trunks down until they were halfway down his thighs and his already hard cock was sticking out towards her face. His cock was thick, but not too long. Amy wrapped her hand around and it slowly stroked it while she looked up at Jake. "Mmm, nothing better than a hard cock," she moaned.

Amy leaned in and took his cock into her mouth. She sucked on the head for a few seconds before she gave his cock a long lick. Jake moaned. Amy took his cock back into her mouth and slid halfway down it while she began to massage his balls with her hand.

Amy began to slide back and forth quickly. "Holy fuck," Jake moaned. Amy slid off his cock and wrapped her hand around it again and began to stroke it while she looked up at Jake and smiled. She took his cock back into his mouth and looked up at him.

I watched him as he began to thrust his cock into her mouth. I kept the phone on them to make sure I got it recorded, but I found myself watching them and getting hard. I looked at Amy as Jake's cock was sliding in and out of her mouth and saliva dripped down her chin.

Jake's balls were swinging back and forth. If he had been thrusting any deeper into her mouth, his balls would have bounced off her chin. After a few more thrusts Jake pulled his cock from Amy's mouth. Amy let saliva leak out of her mouth and drip onto the towel she was kneeling on.

"Come closer so I can suck on your balls," she said. Jake sighed as Amy ran her tongue over his and around his balls, then took one into her mouth and sucked on it, then did the same to his other ball.

Amy licked up from his balls, all the way up to the head of his cock. She took Jake back into her mouth and quickly slid back and forth. While she slid back and forth, Jake began to thrust at the same time. "Oh fuck," Jake moaned as he stopped thrusting.

Amy kept going until Jake placed his hands on her head and stopped her from sliding back and forth. He grunted as he began to come. Amy looked up at him as he filled her mouth with cum. Finally, he stepped back. Amy let his cock slip from her mouth.

She opened her mouth to show him his cum, I also moved around a little to make sure I got it on camera. She closed her mouth and swallowed, then she leaned forward and began to clean off Jake's cock. A few seconds later Jake began to pull his shorts up while Amy stood up.

I stopped recording. Amy looked at me and smiled. "That was pretty awesome. Thanks," Jake said.

Amy smiled at him. I looked behind Amy and saw that there was about five to ten people that were more or less watching us, but trying to act like they weren't. Jake grabbed his things and walked off. Amy looked at me and smiled. "Have fun?" I asked.

"Of course," she said. "What did you think?" she asked.

"It looked good on camera."

She looked down at my shorts, "It must have," she said, smiling. I looked down at the bulge in the front of my shorts and shrugged.

* * * * *

Amy and I were in the shower and managed to keep our hands off of each other...well almost. We were about to get out of the shower, but Amy had other ideas. I looked back to see she was kneeling down. She smiled up at me and leaned forward. I moaned when I felt her start to lick my ass.

"Oh fuck, Ames." She placed her hand on my back and pushed forward, so I leaned forward a little.

She leaned back, "You want me to eat your ass?" I nodded. "What?" she asked.

"Yes."

"What do you want me to do?" she asked again.

"Eat my ass."

Amy smiled and leaned forward again and began to quickly lick my ass, while occasionally stiffening her tongue and trying to probe my asshole. "Oh God," I moaned.

She leaned forward again and continued to lick, but not for very long. She reached in between my legs and wrapped her hand around my now hard cock. "Hand me the soap," she said. I grabbed the soap and handed it to her.

I wasn't sure what she was going to do. I heard her rub her hands together seconds later she handed the soap back to me. Then she began to rub my asshole with her soapy fingers. Now I knew what she was going to do and tried to relax.

Within a few minutes she had one of her fingers in my ass and was moving it back and forth. She reached in between my legs again and wrapped her hand around my rock hard cock and began to stroke it. "Holy fuck, Amy," I moaned.