Coeur d'Alene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"At what?"

"Not ripping my clothes off."

"I know how much that dress cost," I replied. She smiled at me, and handed me her champagne. She quickly stripped out of her dress. She wasn't wearing a bra so that was one less thing for her to remove. She pushed her thong down her legs and took her and I champagne flutes from me.

"Let's go for a swim. No clothes," she said, as she walked towards the private pool.

I slipped out of my clothes and followed her out onto the balcony. Amy was standing on the steps of the pool. I walked down the steps and could see through the bottom of the pool. I had forgotten that it had a glass bottom. It was a bit of an odd feeling being able to see all the way down to the ground.

Amy sat down on the edge of the pool and smiled at me. She took a sip of champagne, and motioned me over to her. As I got closer, she spread her legs open. I looked at her pussy and licked my lips. "Come get your dessert," she said, giggling.

I moved in between her legs as she scooted closer to the edge of the pool. I sank down so the water up around my neck, then surface a little more so that Amy's legs were resting on my shoulders. I leaned forward and began to lick her pussy.

I could taste my cum a little bit from where it had leaked out of her after I came inside of her at the restaurant, but I didn't mind. It wasn't an overwhelming taste, as her pussy was what I was tasting the most. "Mmm, lick that sweet pussy," Amy moaned.

I slid my tongue up and down over her lips, then slipped my tongue between her lips and licked up and down some more. I slid my tongue into her pussy and wiggled it back and forth. She moaned and giggled at the same time.

I began to fuck her pussy with my tongue briefly, before I slid it out and licked up towards her clit. I licked around it, but would occasionally lick over it. Only when she grabbed my head and held it in place, did I wrap my lips around it and lightly suck on it. She came almost immediately, like I knew she would.

Once she's had an orgasm, any subsequent orgasm usually came rather quickly. I made her come again before she finally pushed me away. She finished her champagne and slipped inside the pool. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me in for a long, tongue filled kiss.

My cock was rock hard and rubbing up against her as she continued to assault my mouth with her tongue. After a minute or so of making out, she loosened her grip on my neck. I noticed she took a deep breath before she slipped under the water.

I briefly wondered what she was doing, until I felt her grab my cock. Much to surprise, she slipped it into her mouth and began to slide back and forth on it. "Holy fuck," I moaned. This was a first. I don't even know how to explain how it felt. It was different, but in an obviously good way.

She slid back and forth for another ten seconds before she resurfaced. Her hair was slicked back and she looked unbelievably sexy. I smiled at her and she shot water out of her mouth, hitting me in the face. She started laughing.

I wiped the water from my face and reached out for her, she managed to just move out of the way in time, although I did graze one of her tits with my hand. She swam away while laughing, but I was right behind her. She looked back and knew she was going to get caught.

She stopped, "Okay...I give up," she said, holding her hands in the air in mock surrender. I stopped when I was a foot away from her. I smiled at her and reached for her. She flinched, thinking I was going to dunk her or something.

Instead, I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close. Her tits pressing against my chest. For a brief second she thought she was safe, until I tightened my arms around her. The look on her face changed, she knew she was in trouble now.

I placed my hands on the sides of her ribs. "I said I give up," she said, looking at me.

"I heard you," I replied, smiling.

"Then what are you doing?"

"Enjoying the way your tits feel against my chest." She started to relax and that was when I pounced, "Oh and also doing this," I said and began to tickle her with my fingers while my arms kept her firmly in place. She had nowhere to go.

I had to be careful though because she was kicking her legs trying to get away, I had to hope she didn't drill me right in the balls. Luckily, she didn't. Although she was kicking and trying to get away from me, she was also laughing.

"Okay, okay. I give up."

"Not what I want to hear," I said.

She thought for a second, "Stop tickling me or I'll pee."

"It's a pool, everyone pees in the pool," I joked.

Finally, she said it. "Sorry," she said. I immediately stopped tickling her.

"Was that so hard?"

"Not as hard as your cock is," she said, smiling.

I slid my hands down to her ass and squeezed it. She moaned loudly. I slid my hands over her ass, one of my fingers slipped in between her ass and felt the butt plug. I had forgotten about it until now. "You're a dirty little slut," I said, looking at her.

"What did I do?" she asked, looking confused.

"Wearing a butt plug to dinner."

She started smiling, "Oh...that." Then she got a confused look on her face again, "But I thought that you liked me being a dirty slut."

"I do."

"Come on," she said, wiggling free of my arms. I watched her swim towards the steps of the pool. I followed after her. She walked up the steps, water cascaded down her naked body. She stopped before she got to the top step, bent over slightly and shook her ass at me.

I went a little faster to get out of the pool. Amy grabbed my champagne flute that still had champagne in it and walked towards the door to the room. I was right behind her. She walked over to the room service cart and grabbed the plate of strawberries and carried it into the bedroom.

I walked into the room to find her on her hands and knees, she was sliding the butt plug out of her ass. "By the way, you call me dirty? You're the one who put this in my mouth," she said, holding up the butt plug.

"You were being too loud."

She rolled over and sat down on the edge of the bed. "Come here so I can suck your fucking cock," she said. I walked over to her, when I was close enough she wrapped her hand around my cock and pulled me forward. She leaned forward and took my cock into her mouth and began to suck firmly.

"Oh God," I moaned.

Amy began to go faster and take more of my cock into her mouth. She slid off the bed and got down on her knees because it was a better angle. She placed her hands on my hips and pulled herself closer, my cock sliding deeper into her mouth until it hit the back of her throat.

She coughed around my cock, saliva spraying out. She moved her neck slightly which allowed the head to start to go down her throat. She started to gag on it, and slid off. She stroked me while she coughed a few times.

She took me back into her mouth and quickly bobbed her head back and forth while also sliding her hand back and forth in a twisting motion on my cock. "Suck that fucking cock," I encouraged. She looked up and winked at me.

She continued to bob her head back and forth for nearly a minute before she slid off. She took a few deep breaths. "I love it when you talk dirty to me. It makes my pussy so wet," she said, as she slipped her hand down and rubbed her pussy. She brought her hand up to her mouth and licked her fingers clean. "Delicious."

Amy sat down on the edge of the bed and then scooted back a little then laid back on the bed. "I've had you in my pussy tonight already. Now I want you in my ass."

I knew that was likely why she had the butt plug in her ass earlier. "Roll over," I said.

"I want you to fuck me like this."

"I will, but I want your ass to be nice and wet before I slide this hard cock inside it."

Amy moaned and rolled over onto her stomach. I laid down behind her and buried my face between her ass and immediately began to quickly lick her asshole. "Oh fuck. Eat that ass," Amy moaned. I began to lick with more pressure, then stiffened my tongue and slipped inside of her ass.

"Oh God. Rim my fucking asshole," she said loudly. That's exactly what I did until my cock was so hard it was almost starting to hurt.

I straightened up and rolled Amy over onto her back. I grabbed her legs and lifted her ass up off the bed and placed her legs against my chest. I slid forward and slid the head of my cock into her asshole. "Fuck yessss," Amy moaned.

I slowly worked my cock back and forth in her ass. "Faster," she moaned. I slid deeper into her ass, then began to slide back and forth faster. Every so often I would go deeper until I felt my balls press against her ass.

"Fuck. You're so deep," she moaned.

"You love it," I replied.

She smiled, "I love it when it when you fuck my ass balls deep like a filthy slut."

"Fuck Amy," I moaned.

She looked at me, "I know you like my ass, now fuck me like you love it."

I growled like some animal and slid my cock out of her until just just the head was inside of her, then I drove my cock all the way into her, my balls painfully slapped her ass. "Fuck!" Amy screamed. "Keep going," she moaned.

I did this same move a handful of times before I pulled my cock out of her ass. Amy whimpered. I slid my cock back inside of her. Then I pulled it back out. I slid it and out several times in a row because I liked the way it felt and I like the sight of her asshole stretching around my cock.

"I want to ride your cock," she moaned.

I slid out of her ass and rubbed my cock against her pussy, then smacked it off her clit. "Oh shit," she gasped.

I laid down on the bed beside her and watched her as she quickly straddled me and slid my cock up her ass. She sort of looked like a catcher squatting over my cock. She began to go up and down on my cock, while she moaned.

"I love the way your cock feels sliding up into my ass," she said.

I reached up and grabbed her tits and squeezed them. She moved forward a little so that her knees were on the bed now, she bounced up and down a little on my cock as I sat up and began to suck on her nipples one at a time.

She pushed me back so that I was laying on the bed. She got up and turned around so that her back was to me. "I know you love watching my tits and sucking on them while I ride you, but I want you to be able to see your cock sliding in my ass while I ride you," she said.

She reached back and guided my cock back into her ass. I moaned while I watched my cock repeatedly sliding into her ass. "You're such a dirty slut," I said, as I slapped her ass.

She squealed out in surprise. "Spank me. I've been a bad slut today."

"Oh yeah? What did you do?"

"I let a stranger fuck and come on my tits." Of course, this little role-play or whatever didn't make a whole lot of sense since I filmed the whole thing. But I still played a long.

"You were a bad slut," I said, as I spanked her ass several more times.

"What are you going to do about it?" she asked, looking back at me over her shoulder.

"I'm going to fuck your face," I said, as I pushed her off of my cock.

"Oooh," she moaned.

I slid off the bed and pulled her down with me until she was on her knees. I slid my cock into her mouth and began to fuck her mouth. I could feel saliva building up in her mouth. I looked down to see the saliva running out of her mouth.

With her back against the bed, I pulled out of her mouth and pushed her back until her head was resting on the bed. I leaned forward on the bed and slid my cock back into her mouth and thrust back and forth several times. My cock slipped out of her mouth by accident.

Amy moaned, "Put your cock back in my ass."

I rolled over while she crawled up on the bed and got on her hands and knees. I slid my cock back into her ass and began to thrust fast and deep. "Oh my God, that feels so fucking good," she moaned. I slowed down to change things up, but she wasn't having any of that.

"Keep fucking my ass," she said. I went back to the same rhythm while she reached in between her legs and rubbed her clit. Seconds later she came.

I was getting close, so I tried to slow things down. Amy picked up on what was going on once her orgasm ran it's course. "Don't you fucking come yet. Pull out and eat my ass, or pussy. Lick my tits or suck my toes. Whatever. Just don't you come yet."

I pulled out of her ass and slid back a little. I grabbed her ankles and pushed her feet together. I leaned down and began to lick and suck on her toes, while she moaned. I slid my tongue in between her toes, then began sucking on them again for a minute or so.

"Okay, now put it back in my ass and make me come again."

I slid my cock back into her ass and began to thrust slowly, but deeply. She grunted as I slid balls deep into her ass over and over again. She began rubbing her clit until she came again. "Pound that tight fucking ass," she moaned.

I grabbed onto her hips and began to thrust fast and all the way inside of her ass. My balls repeatedly slapping against her wet pussy. "Oh God, baby," she moaned. "Keep going, I want you to come deep inside my ass."

"Oh fuck." I said.

"Oh my God, babe," she moaned while I continued to pound her ass.

"Fuck," I said loudly, as I thrust my cock all the way inside of her ass and began to shoot my cum deep inside of her.

"Oh my God," she said loudly. "I love the way your balls are twitching against my pussy and how hot your cum feels inside my ass."

I must have shot at least six or seven spurts of cum inside of her ass. When my balls were finally drained, I slipped out of her ass and laid down on the bed beside her. She looked down at me and smiled. "That was amazing, baby," she said, leaning down and kissing me.

"Happy anniversary," she said.

I smiled, "Happy birthday," I replied

Amy straddled me, leaned down and kissed several more times. I felt something land on my stomach. I realized that it was my cum that was sliding out of her ass and dripping onto me. Amy leaned over and grabbed a strawberry from the tray.

She sat down on the bed beside me and took a bite of strawberry. She looked down at my stomach and saw the cum. "Oops," she said, as she reached over and scooped the cum up with the strawberry and popped it into her mouth while smiling at me.

"Love you," I said, smiling.

"I know," she replied, smiling back at me.