Coffee

Story Info
Chuck and Lorraine wake each other up.
1.2k words
3.83
8.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chuck slowly realized that he was awake. He could hear the birds beginning to sing, and faint light was coming in through the window. It was Saturday.

He couldn't remember what he had been dreaming about, but as quickly as he realized that he was awake, he became aware of the pain in his groin. His boxers had gotten scrunched up, and his erection was straining to get free. He reached down and released it, relieving the pain, and then wondered if there might be an opportunity...

He reached across the king-size bed and began to very lightly caress his sleeping wife's shoulder. She stirred a bit. He scratched the middle of her back, on her spine, right between her shoulder blades. This got a moan and a smile from her. She rolled over and peeked at him through half closed eye lids, a smirk on her face.

"Want something?" she asked.

"Maybe..."

"I'll be right back."

She got up to relieve herself, and he reached to the bedside table for the bottle of coconut oil, squirting a small puddle into his palm. He began to rub his tip, listening to her finish up in the bathroom.

She came back into the bedroom, her eyes still sleepy, and removed her underwear. She came over to his side of the bed, watching him stroke his cock with a growing hunger in her eyes. She got up and straddled him, his slippery cock sliding in with ease.

There is no better way to wake up, far better than even coffee.

He fondled her huge tits, which were swaying and pressing against her chest, as she rode him. She started off slow, savoring the feeling along with the knowledge that there was nothing on their schedule that day. They could take all the time in the world.

Chuck strained to push himself farther upward and inward, loving how she completely enveloped him in herself. He was in heaven.

She could feel his tip pressing deep inside of her, and marveled at how rock hard he was. She slowly slid back and forth, his cock sliding in and out while her clit pressed hard against his hairy pubic area.

They enjoyed each other for several quiet, gentle minutes this way.

Lorraine asked Chuck if he would get her vibrator, which he did. It was a small egg-shaped bulb with a tail, and he turned it on and placed it in between them, right on her clit. She moaned with pleasure, sat up straight and began to grind him. He reached up and fondled her, playing roughly with her nipples, which made her moan, and caused her to fall onto him. He reached under and grabbed ahold of her right breast and stretched it toward his mouth, sucking in her nipple. He rolled it around, nibbling gently.

Lorraine's eyes were clenching, and her breathing was becoming ragged. She was deeply lost in the all of the sensations of riding him.

Chuck continued to suck on her nipple, while rubbing the top of her back with his fingernails. So many sensations!

Lorraine reached a need to sit up straight, so she did and as soon as she was upright, Chuck reached for the lowest roll of her stomach, grabbed it with both hands and squeezed those handfuls of soft flesh tightly. She was overcome and came immediately.

He remembered the first time he done that. Lorraine was always self conscious about her body, and he was always trying to reassure her that she was perfect the way she was. She would make comments about her weight, and especially her stomach. One day, while she was riding him just like this, he had taken a risk and had just grabbed handfuls of the rolls of her stomach and began to caress her and squeeze her, just like he loved doing with her breasts. She had gone wild, especially when he told her how much he loved her body. Now, this had become a regular thing. Partly because he loved it, but mostly because it made her feel loved and comfortable with herself.

As she came, her juices poured onto him. She continued to rock back and forth, and whenever his balls came out from underneath her ass and were exposed to the air, the chill gave him a sense of how wet she had made him. He loved that feeling!

She rolled off of him, onto her side, and lifted her leg straight up into the air. In one swift motion he was on top of her, straddling the leg that was on the bed, hugging the leg that was straight up in the air, and he guided his cock back into her soaked pussy. This was one of their favorite positions. It gave him such a perfect view of her delicious asshole, especially when she reached behind herself and grabbed her ass cheek, spreading her cheeks apart.

She did this, giving him a yummy view, and watched him as he hungrily looked at her pucker. He watched as his cock slid into her, her pussy lips gripping him tightly. He pulled back and slipped all the way out, grabbed ahold of his shaft and rubbed his soaked and slippery tip against her ass. She moaned with pleasure.

"Do you know how yummy you look?" he asked her.

"Tell me," she answered shyly.

"I love seeing you like this. I love this position, it gives me such a good view of your delicious ass." She giggled and smiled at him.

"You know what I want to do later?" he asked?

"Tell me."

"I want you to lay just like this, and I'm going to lay next to you and eat you. And I want you to stroke me while I'm doing that. I want you to make me cum while I'm eating you."

She began to go wild with pleasure.

"I want to cum all over your tits while I'm sucking on your asshole. Will you do that for me, Baby?" He asked.

YES! she exclaimed, as she came again. Her juices squirted out around his shaft, spraying his stomach. He reached down and rubbed them all over himself, and then began to lick his fingers. She watched him greedily feed himself her juices, dipping his fingers back in for more over and over again. She loved how much he loved her.

"I want you to cum," she said.

"Where," he asked.

"On my ass."

"Yeah? Tell me," he said as he starting thrusting into her with an increasing pace.

"I want you to squirt your hot cum all over my ass. I want to feel it, it's so hot! I want to feel it dripping."

"I'm going to rub it all around with my tip!" he replied. She gasped in pleasure, and he pulled himself out and came. He covered the inside of her entire ass crack, and then began to move the sensitive head of his cock up and down her crack, pausing especially at her rosebud, smearing it in circles.

They stayed like this for several minutes, enjoying the sensations.

"Good Morning, My Love," he smiled.

"Let's go and make you some breakfast." she said.