Coffee and Cravings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess we'll find out soon enough."

Without another word, Charlotte hooked her arm in his and walked him toward her apartment. The air was brisk, but still. The lights from the apartment hid most of the stars from view, but the sky was still bright from a waxing moon. It lit their path as they walked the sidewalk labyrinth of this 1980s era complex, complete with a manufactured bubbling brook that wound its way through the complex alongside them. Nobody would dare call it a romantic walk, but it was the closest these two would-be lovers were going to get before indulging their carnal natures.

As they neared her building she pointed her chin up toward a 3rd-floor balcony, with a window that glowed behind the draperies. "That's me up there. My roommate is gone for the week—back home for Spring Break, so we have the place to ourselves."

That probably eased his nerves a bit, and hers too, because she knew how loud she could get if the act lived up to the hype she'd created in her head. Somehow she knew, there would be no doubt her neighbors would send a noise complaint to the property manager in the morning.

As they walked the 3 flights of stairs to her apartment, Charlotte could almost feel the heat of Jacob's gaze upon her ass, and that made her happy. What wasn't to love about her ass? It was by far her most favorite physical feature; round, plump, firm from exercise, but just enough softness to be pleasant to anyone pushing against it. Her ass was a genetic work of art, and she knew it, which is why she perhaps added a bit more sway into each step up.

At the top of the stairs, she made a hard left toward the first doorway. Reaching into her bag, she pulled out a wad of keys, and deftly pushed the exact right one into the keyhole, but paused before unlocking the door.

"Last chance, cowboy. Are you sure you want to come in and finish this date?"

He didn't answer with words but looked her dead in the eye as he finally took charge of the situation, by stepping to her, wrapping his big arm around her tiny waist, and pulling her into him. Their bodies were touching at several different points, and the heat that radiated between them could have powered Las Vegas for at least a good 5 minutes.

"Oh, fuck," she whispered just before he pressed his lips, and his groin, into her own lips and groin with equal pressure. The kiss as like lightning to her, but was really lit her up was the feeling of a now semi-hard cock pressing more intently into her thigh. Charlotte hastily twisted the lock and opened the door in one, swift motion. As she backed her way into the apartment, Jacob followed closely, not letting her lips get too far from his. Just off the threshold, she backed into the arm of the sofa, and tried to drop her purse onto the side table, but missed. It crashed to the floor, tipping over, and emptying some of the contents onto the carpet—Charlotte didn't care. Instead, she wrapped both arms around this big man's neck, while he reached down and gathered up her legs to wrap around him.

"Where do you want me?" Charlotte hoped he would just take her right there in the middle of the living room.

"Anywhere. Everywhere?

"Good answer, but," she hassled to get words out between the heavy kisses that melted her heart, and moistened her pussy, "how about to start? Where first?"

"Let's make the first one count. Which is your bedroom?"

"Over there, on the right." Charlotte nodded in the general direction of her room. She thought about how comfortable her bed was to sleep in but doubted that she would be getting her normal 8.5 hours of sleep she was accustomed. That didn't bother her, because she'd much rather fuck this man than sleep, even if that meant all weekend long.

All weekend? That was an ambitious thought, wasn't it? Could he last all weekend? Hadn't she heard that most older men can't keep up their stamina; popping a little too quickly, but not recovering as quick? On the other hand, they had more experience than boys, so maybe there was potential. How were all these thoughts happening in her head at the same time that this sturdy gentleman was carrying her to her bed? She laid her head on his shoulder, letting all those other convoluted thoughts fall away, and replacing them with how good his strong arms felt around her body. Or how her skirt had ridden up over her thighs, and she now exposed pussy was lightly bouncing on his hip with each step.

"Fuck, I'm probably getting pussy juice all over his shorts right now," she fretted to herself for a moment, but then smiled at a second, delicious thought, "I'm just marking my territory. This one belongs to me now." She kissed him again, making sure he knew that fact.

Suddenly Charlotte hit a wall, literally. Her back was against the door to her room. He continued to receive her kisses as he reached down for the door handle. She wondered if her room was clean. Had she made her bed? Normally she made sure to keep a tidy room for whenever boys came over, but she didn't start the day thinking anyone would be in here with her tonight. The bedroom light was off, but the room still lit by the moonlight outside, and she scanned the floor for any dirty garments littering the floor. Jacob walked her across the room, and sat her gently on the edge of the bed, which she could see, out of her peripheral, was hastily made, but far better than messy. No chance it was going to stay that way.

Jacob kneeled down in front of her, and began the ceremony of undressing her, one garment at a time, starting with her work sneakers, tugging the laces apart, and with the delicate hand of a demolitions expert, held her ankle in one hand, while the other gently pulled each shoe off, and set them politely together on the floor. Then he repeated the process for the socks, but this time, as the socks came off, he kissed her foot. Her face glowed from anticipation because this was definitely the work of an expert. No boy had ever done anything like this before.

As he moved back up to face her, Jacob ran both of his hands up her smooth thighs, "Thank goodness I shaved this morning," she thought. He looked up at her from his position on the floor, and she leaned in to meet him, placing her hands on either side of his face, she stared into his soft but determined eyes. He nuzzled Charlotte's neck, placing kisses under her ear, while his fingers found their way under the hem of her shirt. Jacob lightly pulled the material up her narrow midriff, over her healthy breasts, up and away from her head and arms. He paused for a moment, taking her in, but the look on his face was puzzling; it made her slightly self-conscious, causing her to wrap her arms around herself.

"You are so beautiful," he reassured her, "I can hardly believe I'm here with you right now. This feels surreal because I've always thought you were attractive and sexy, but never in my wildest dreams did I think I'd be in this situation. Are you sure this is what you want, Char?"

"You can't even imagine how much I want this, Jacob. I didn't think we'd ever be here either, but I am so glad we are here together. Yes, I want you, so much." She kissed his forehead softly, and then kissed his lips deliberately, just in case he didn't think she was serious. She was serious.

Pulling back, she replaced her deep kiss with a deep look into his eyes and asked him to stand up. He did, and she did as well. It was his turn to lose some clothing, so she reached for the bottom of his shirt, and echoed his prior action on her. He had at least a half-foot height advantage on her, so he had to finish the gesture for her, and while he removed the shirt, she placed her hands upon his solid chest. This was a man's chest, not too much hair, but enough to define his masculinity. Other boys always shaved theirs, which she usually liked, but there was something animalistic about Jacob's chest that made her very happy. She kissed it, felt it's warmth, tasted the salt of the day upon him.

Leaning back to look him in the eyes again, she reached behind her, and unhooked her bra, letting it fall to the floor at their feet. Her ass was definitely her favorite feature, but her tits were a close second; not enormous like some curvy girls, but large, and with very little drop to them, sitting upon her chest as if placed there by an expert craftsman. The caramel color of her boobs were accented nicely by large, milk chocolaty brown nipples, that currently stood out firmly for Jacob's attention. He took the invitation, raising one hand to cup under her breast while massaging the button-like nipple with his thumb. A small wave of ecstasy shot from her tit to her brain, and directly down to her now heavily moistened quim.

Charlotte suddenly felt like they were not nearly naked enough, and she pushed her skirt down over her hips, to stand proudly before him. A small pile of their communal clothes formed at their feet, but still had a few pieces to go, and without hesitation, she reached for the button on his shorts. It was time to see the beast for herself. She kneeled down while pulling his zipper down with her. The top of his shorts started to fall away, showing off a pair of designer, black boxer briefs. He had good taste in undergarments, which was promising for what they contained.

Reaching up to the waistband, she pulled both his shorts and underwear down at the same time, and as if in slow-motion, the monster popped from its confinement, bouncing just inches from her face. Still, only about half-hard, it was even bigger than she expected. The length was impressive, definitely 10-inches at least, but the girth was the real treat. Could she even get her hand around it? She reached up to find out, grabbing at half-mast; definitely not able to reach around it.

"Oh...my...gawd!" Charlotte exclaimed.

"I... I hope it's ok," Jacob worried.

"Ok? It's beautiful. Jacob, your cock is a work of art. They should put this in a museum. Actually, no, because then I wouldn't be able to have it for myself."

"Really, you're ok with it. Most girls I've been with freak out; say it's too big."

"Oh, it's fucking huge, for sure, but I can't think of anything in the world I want more right now than this lovely piece of meat inside my body."

Without hesitation, she leaned forward and kissed the tip. The tang of delicious precum hit her tongue, bringing a smile to her face. She flicked her tongue inside his slit to find more, then took the entire knob in her mouth. She moved her tongue across the bottom of the head, while her lips pushed their way down the length. There was no way she would ever get this monster down her throat, but she was willing to give it a shot. The idea of trying to gag herself, and force a deep throat, made her convulse with pleasure. If the mere idea of Jacob's dick was bringing her close to orgasm, she couldn't wait to see what happened once he was pulsing inside her.

Charlotte closed her eyes as she slowly pushed the shaft as far into her mouth as possible, marking her distance with her hand, and then pulling back to see how well she did. Only about 4 inches of this massive phallus fit down her throat, but she was determined to get more, and she pressed herself onto the shaft again. She pumped her face onto it, trying to coax another inch down—maybe five inches that time, but it was going to take a lot of work to get any more. Backing off, she tongued the underside, sucking up the remnants of her own saliva.

She loved this dick, for its girth, it's heft, the broad veins that crossed its length, and of course, the taste. When her intentions for bedding this man began earlier in the evening, she thought that it may only be a one-time dalliance, but the more she held him in her hands, admired its beauty, and knowing the man attached to it was worthy; she knew this would only be the first of many moments. Hell, she may not ever let him leave, if the fucking was as fun as the sucking she was giving him right now.

She probably wouldn't admit it to anyone before now, but she really enjoyed giving head. It was her most favorite act to perform, aside from the penetration itself, but even that could be less satisfying, depending on the guy. For a moment, she worried that maybe Jacob wasn't as good at fucking as she anticipated. Just then as if he knew her thoughts, he reached down and touched her cheek to get her attention.

Jacob urged her to her feet, "That was amazing, but if you keep it up, I'll finish too soon."

"Oh, well I would have been ok with that. I'm sure I could bring you back to life soon enough," Charlotte winked.

"I'm sure you could, but right now, I want you... if you're ready."

"I am so ready." and she leaped upon the bed, flipping over to lay her head upon her pillows. He stared at her like he'd won the lottery as she coyly toyed with her hair, and playfully moved her one slightly bent leg up, then switching for the other; giving brief glimpses to the object of his attention.

"Well, don't keep a lady waiting too long," she wiggled a finger, calling him to her. "Come get me, big boy."

From the foot of the bed, he crawled up to her, and she opened her gate to him as he approached. She noticed his skin glistening in the moonlight from perspiration. He was worked up for sure, which she knew meant he was ready to do work. Moving in close, his thighs touched the back of hers. She put both her hands upon his chest as he held himself up on his straight, muscular arms. She noticed his breathing becoming more rapid, but then so was hers.

Jacob reached down, adjusting his manhood, so it lay across her belly. The weight of it felt good but in the wrong place. Charlotte wrapped her legs around him, and cranked her groin upward, pressing her clit against his shaft, and then massaging it up and down his firmness. She was soaking wet and eager for his arrival; the anticipation was almost unbearable.

She pleaded, "I need you, Jacob, please."

He smiled and chuffed at her before placing one more passionate kiss, at the same time, reaching down and positioning his cock to the entrance of her sex. He wiped the head up and down her pussy, tickling the clit, and parting the lips, both to tease her, but also to moisten the tip. She was plenty lubed up for his intrusion but didn't know how much pressure it would take to get him inside. That question was answered in a quick moment as Jacob pushed the knob inside her.

"Oh my god, you are so big," Charlotte gasped.

Jacob paused with concern, "Do you need me to stop?"

"No, please keep going. I'll take every last inch of you if I can."

"Well, here I come." Jacob gave one small pump, pulled back and then slid the entire length inside, slowly but deliberately.

Charlotte gave a guttural moan of exquisite pleasure and wrapped one hand around his neck to pull him down to press his lips into hers. He began to slowly piston himself in and out of her, taking long seconds on each out stroke, and pushing with more urgency on the way back in. The pace picked up, and she continued to hold onto Jacob for her life. With his face mere inches, she looked through his eyes, almost into his consciousness. She felt him, not just physically, but spiritually. This was no longer just a fuck; this was a conjoining.

She didn't know how else to explain it to herself, except that this didn't feel like two people making love. This was two people becoming one, and it was a completely foreign feeling to her because love was not her intention. Charlotte wanted sex; a fucking of a lifetime perhaps, but this was so much more than that. It both alarmed and excited her. Was this really what she had been missing all her young life?

Her racing mind was interrupted suddenly when Jacob reared up, and sat back on his haunches, grabbing at her waist for leverage as he turned up the dial on his efforts. His cock plunged, full length in and out, becoming more rapid with each stroke. The machine work caused the first waves to ripple through her. This was it, she was cumming, and it was fantastic.

She squealed as the first wave hit her, "Oh fuck, I'm cumming, Jake. I'm cumming so good. Fuck me, Jake. Please don't ever stop fucking me."

Charlotte's breathing was rapid, bordering on hyperventilation when the second wave hit her, and she screamed. Jacob took the cue and pushed into faster. The screams got louder, and she threw her forearm into her mouth, biting down on her own skin to keep them somewhat muffled, but did very little. Her apartment neighbors would definitely know what she was up to by now.

Wave after multi-orgasmic wave pounded into her, almost as hard and fast as Jacob himself. It felt like hours of pleasure had passed, when it was probably only several minutes. She ran her free hand through her heavy curls, pulling at them to balance some of the overwhelming pleasure with a little pain, otherwise, she might die from ecstasy.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum," Jacob announced.

"Yes! Cum for me baby, cum inside me. I want to feel all of you."

Jacob howled and pushed hard against her with each pulse of his own orgasm. She could fill his essence filling her, and the idea brought the heaviest wave yet. Instead of a scream though, out came a whimper, and a euphoric feeling unknown to her. Charlotte's entire body spasmed, her eyes rolled back in her head, and the temperature inside her seemed to rise a thousand percent. Her world would never be the same.

Jacob leaned into her again, still deep inside her chasm, and pressed the full weight of his body on top of hers. Holding himself up by his elbows, he brushed the hair away from her face and kissed her lips softly. Suddenly a tear formed, and then another.

"Charlotte, why are you crying?" he looked at her with both worry and deep compassion.

"I don't know. I just feel so good. I've never felt anything like that before in my life, Jacob."

"I know what you mean. It was pretty mind-blowing for me too."

"I, um, it's just..."

"Shhh, you don't have to say anything. I see what you see, I feel what you feel, and as crazy as this whole night has been, I wouldn't have it any other way. This was a perfect night, Charlotte. Thank you for making it one of the most memorable experiences of my life."

She started to cry again because that was exactly how she felt. He was such a beautiful man, and she was completely ignorant to him before tonight. That thought was interrupted though by Jacob finally removing himself from within her. He laid down beside her, she felt empty without him. She rolled over and clung to him, wrapping her leg around his, and laying her head upon his chest. The words were there, upon her tongue. She wanted to say the but was also so afraid of them. She'd never felt so instantly attached to a man before, and it scared her a little. She also didn't want to freak him out, because scaring him off would be the worst thing in the world right now.

As the heat of their bodies returned to normal, and the perspiration cooled from the night air, she shivered. Jacob eased himself out of the bed. "Can I used your restroom?"

"Of course she smiled."

Jacob grabbed at the bedding and pulled it aside, allowing her space to climb in. The sheets were cool on her body, and the light pressure of the down comforter felt nice, but not as nice as his body upon hers, she remembered. He was only gone a few seconds, but she missed him already. She could hear him relieving himself in the dark, and it sounded like a horse was using her bathroom instead of her man.

"Her man?"

Did she really just think that to herself? Was she laying claim to him already? Was she ready to take on this much older gentleman like the one? As he emerged from the bathroom, his large body silhouetted against the bathroom light, she knew it was true. She wanted him to be hers, and she wanted to belong to him too. As he came more into view, she saw the original object of her desire, hanging low and heavy between his legs. Yep, she definitely was keeping this one!