Coffee and Cravings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob climbed into the bed with her, and Charlotte resumed her position, straddle upon his side, head tucked neatly on his chest, body wedged in his arm.

"Do you want me to stay here tonight?" he asked.

"Yeah, as if I would let you leave me." She feared that may be too much admission.

"I was hoping you'd say that. I really don't want to be anywhere else than here."

And that's when her heart melted. She wiped away more tears from her eyes, hoping he hadn't seen. He said nothing, but if he felt her like she was feeling him right now, then he already knew. As the contentment of that sentiment made room in her head, the fears she had started to fall away.

Jacob's chest began to rise and fall in a slow rhythm as he moved into slumber. She smiled at sharing her bed with this man, her man. She smiled bigger with the thought of waking up next this in the morning, and as she moved her hand down his broad chest, over his tight belly, and upon his manhood one last time before she too dozed off; she relished the idea of a repeat performance in the morning, and many times after that.