Coffee and Cream

Story Info
Cassie loves being a black whore for his white cock.
1.5k words
4.37
37.2k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I approached the counter, I ordered a coffee and a brownie from the barista. It was Saturday afternoon, and I was waiting for my best friend Ashley. We had made plans to meet for coffee, and to the surprise of no one, she was running late.

We were both back in our home town after graduating from university. I hadn't seen her since Christmas, and we had so much to talk about. I got my drink and brownie and found a cozy location in the café for us.

As I headed to the table, I caught a couple of the guys in the café checking me out. Frankly, I couldn't blame them. After many years as a skinny teen, I evolved into a sexy 21-year-old woman. My figure-hugging jeans accentuated my newly developed curves. The low-cut purple top highlighted my small but perky tits.

I began to people watch as I waited. Most of the guys in the cafe were ok looking, but none were my type. As my eyes were doing the rounds, I saw the door open. Bingo! He was tall, about 6 feet, with beautiful pale skin, a slender build with a hint of muscle definition, and mesmerizing green eyes.

I smiled at him as he caught my eye. He smiled back, lighting up that gorgeous face. For once, I was glad Ashley was late!

As he casually walked up to the counter, I had a chance to take in his cute ass and strong, broad shoulders. I suspect he must play some sort of sport, perhaps rugby. He ordered his drink, and to my surprise, headed my direction.

"Is this seat taken?" he asked.

"I'm waiting for my friend, but you are welcomed to keep it warm until she arrives."

He took up my offer and introduced himself.

Andrew was 24 years old and also a recent graduate. He recently completed a teacher training course and was about to start a new teaching job. I couldn't help but imagine all the naughty student teacher role-playing we could be having right now.

You see, I have a massive teacher fetish. I often fantasized about being bent over a teacher's desk, legs spread apart, my school skirt hiked up over my round ass as I am being taken from behind. I nearly let out a moan just thinking about Andrew disciplining me. Thankfully I caught myself!

Andrew was a delight to chat with. We both shared a love of modern European history, traveling, and music. I could feel the sexual tension between us as we talked. At one point, I 'accidentally' brushed against his arm when I leaned in to show a few travel pics on my phone.

The look in his eyes confirmed my suspicions. He wanted me.

We were having such a good time talking I nearly didn't notice when Ashley finally walked in. I waved her towards us, and Andrew started gathering his belongings. I introduced Ashley and Andrew as they proceeded to switch positions.

The three of us chatted about the local nightlife and made plans to check out a new night club this Friday. He enthusiastically agreed and left Ashley and me to enjoy our coffee date.

"So, do you think anything will happen between you two tonight?" Ashley asked as we headed for the night club.

"I certainly hope so! He's sexy as hell and fantastic company," I replied.

When we arrived, Andrew was waiting outside for us, looking very attractive in a buttoned-down blue top and jeans. He greeted us both and complimented me on my outfit. My provocative tight red dress, gold jewelry, and black high heels were clearly the right choices!

Ashley's boyfriend arrived moments later, and the four of us entered the club.

I made sure to be in front of Andrew as we walked up the steps to the bar. I wiggled slightly as I ascended the steps, giving him a good view of my black lacy panties covering my sweet brown ass. Judging by the bulge that was growing in his pants, he liked what he saw.

After a couple of drinks, we lost no time getting to the dance floor. As the club got busier, the throngs of party-goers forced us closer together. As I wrapped my arms around Andrew's neck, he pulled me in by my waist. Kissing me slowly.

He embraced me from behind as we slow danced. The bulge in his pants growing large as I wined against him. His hands rested on my hips and I knew he was struggling to contain his erection.

I longed to have his dick inside me. I whispered in his ear that I wanted him now. I said goodbye to Ashley, and we quickly left the club, heading back to my place.

We barely got through the door before he pushed me up against the wall, hiked up my dress, and put his hands down my panties. I moaned in pleasure as he rubbed my swollen clit. I was so wet and horny and couldn't wait to have Andrew inside of me. I undid his belt, slid his jeans down, revealing his huge cock straining against his boxers.

He was big, about 7 inches and thick. I had never wanted a cock more than at that moment.

I dutifully dropped to my knees. When I looked up, I saw the intense desire on Andrew's face. As I pulled down his boxers, his cock sprang forth, practically begging me to suck it.

I lowered my mouth over his cockhead and slowly stroked his shaft with my right hand. I could barely wrap my hand around his girth. I wondered how in hell he was going to fit inside of me!

"Suck my balls, please, Cassie," he begged, breaking me out of my thoughts. I happily obliged, eager to show off my skills. I drew small circles around each ball with the tip of my tongue, before taking them both in my mouth. As I hummed, I felt the vibrations from my mouth hitting his balls. His gasps of pleasure told me he was enjoying it.

"Oh Cassie, I want to fuck that black pussy of yours," he said before pulling me up and kissing me.

I led him to my bed and sensually undressed for him. His eyes were transfixed as I unzipped my dress, revealing the black lace panties and matching bra. Without pause, he unhooked my bra, exposing my perky brown tits and erect black nipples.

He pulled me onto the bed and used his talented tongue to run circles around my nipples. As he started to bite my nipples, the sensations of pain and pleasure soared through my body.

"I want you inside of me," I told him between bursts of pleasure and swears of pain.

In a swift motion, he was on his knees, removing my black panties.

As he ran a finger between the dark lips of my cunt, he expressed, "you're so wet for me." I could only nod in agreement. My breath was taken away as he had skillfully begun to rub my enlarged clit.

A finger soon found its way inside me, and then another. I arched my back, trying desperately to force more of him in me. A gasp escaped as his fingers brushed over my g-spot. I was such a state of erotic bliss! My pussy juices were running down his hand as he continued to tease me with his fingers.

"I need you, NOW," I demanded.

Thankfully he obeyed! He pulled my legs roughly toward him. The tip of his beautiful white cock, straining against the entrance of my black cunt. He never broke eye contact as he slid into my soaking cunt. His girth splitting me apart. I looked down, enjoying the sight of his thick white cock disappearing inside my dark cunt.

I ran my fingers over his back, begging him to be rough, to make me his whore. He kissed me before putting my legs over his shoulders and drilled my tight cunt. His 7-inch cock hitting all the right spots.

He whispered in my ear how much he loves black pussy.

"That's perfect," I replied. "I love being a whore for white cock."

"Fuck, you're such a slut," he said, going deeper than before. "Spreading your legs for my white cock," he said gruffly. "I bet you spread for any white cock?" I could only moan in agreement.

I began to rub my clit as I drew closer to the brink. Soon I couldn't help myself and screamed out his name in pleasure. It was an intense orgasm and I gushed all over his cock.

"Wow! That sounded powerful." He said amazed. "Now it's my turn." He flipped me over, manipulating my legs until I was on all fours. Without even waiting for me to get settled, he entered me in one go. I felt him bottoming out inside of me.

His balls slapped against my cunt as he used me for his pleasure.

"Fuck, you're such a tight bitch," he groaned with each thrust. I could feel his cock throbbing inside of me, growing larger as he started to go over the edge.

With a final deep thrust, I felt him burst. A low primal groan escaped his voice as his warm cum filled me up.

Truly spent, he collapsed beside me on the bed. I gave him a few minutes rest before heading to my closet. I pulled out my naughty school girl outfit and a wooden ruler.

"I hope you are ready for round two."