Janet and Henry

Story Info
Small black woman falls for younger big white man.
4.2k words
4.67
60.4k
125
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers

As I approached my car, I knew that I had forgotten to have the parking lot light replaced. I reached into my pocket and pulled out my keys just as I was grabbed around the waist with another hand over my mouth. He easily lifted me off the ground and ran to the back of the building where I saw to big men wearing masks.

I tried to kick and claw my way free, but at just five feet tall and 101 pounds against three big men, it was hopeless. "Mmmppppppff! I tried to scream.

"Ha ha ha," the men laughed as one stepped forward and grabbed both of my feet lifting them to his waist. The third man ripped my blouse and then used a knife to cut my bra. The knife slid down the waist of my shorts and cut them off leaving me in just my bikini panties. I continued trying to kick and scratch, but I was completely outmatched. One of men was holding both of my arms with his hand over my mouth and the second man was between my legs holding his black cock. The third man was behind him holding my legs apart for easy access.

"Now we gonna fuck dis uppity little nigger, boys," one of them said as he began unzipping his pants. He reached to pull my panties off when my legs were suddenly freed. As my legs fell to the ground, the man between my legs was yanked backwards and tossed into the air against the block wall of the plaza building. The man holding my arms took his hand from my mouth and reached into his pocket and had a knife out in a split second, but it was ripped from his hand and he was rammed head first into the block wall as I fell to the ground.

As I started to get up, a huge white hand reached down, grabbed my arm and yanked me to my feet. I looked up at one of the biggest men I had ever seen. He must have been at least a foot-and-a-half taller than me. His short sleeve shirt had a patch over one pocket that said 'Jackson's Plumbing' and a patch over the other pocket that said 'Henry.' His sleeves bulged with muscles, but he also had a roll around his middle, and I'm sure he weighed at least 275 pounds.

When he let go of my arm, I was unsteady and almost fell until he reached out and held me on my feet. He said, "Are you OK Missy?" I looked down at the three men lying on the ground and then back at this giant. "Are you ok? Do you know these fellas?" He asked again.

"I . . . I know them. I . . . I think . . . I think I'm ok. Who are you?"

His pale homely face gave me a big grin as he said, "My name's Henry. I work at the plumbing shop across the street. I was just leaving work when I saw that there fella grab you and carry you back here. You're a tiny little think, ain't ya?"

All of a sudden it dawned on me that I was almost naked so I put my arms across my chest. Henry took a step back and looked flustered for a second before he unbuttoned and removed his shirt and handed it to her. When she put it on, it reached past her knees. She pulled it closed. "Thank you for saving me, Henry."

One of my attackers began moving and started to get to his feet and before I knew what I was doing, I was standing behind Henry with my arms holding on to his waist. He smiled down at me, removed my hands and then stepped forward and lifted my attacker by his collar. His feet were off the ground as Henry said to him, "If you and your friends ever come near little missy again, I'll hurt ya bad." Then he slammed him into the wall and he fell to the ground. He reached down and removed all of their masks, and I knew that I knew two of them.

Henry reached for my arm and turned me back towards the parking lot. "Come on Missy. I'll walk you to your car. Are you sure you're OK?"

I had to lean on him for support all the way to my car. I was trembling from almost getting raped by three big black guys behind my own strip mall. As I leaned against my car, I said, "My name is Janet Taylor. Thank you again, Henry. I'm not sure I can drive home just yet. Can you help me back inside my computer store?"

The big man almost carried my back into my store and I sat at my desk. "Will you stay with me for a little while, Henry?" I asked him.

"Uh. Well, ok, but can I go get another shirt?"

"Oh," I said. "Let me give you your shirt back. I have a tee shirt here that I can put on." I went to the back room and put on a tee shirt and an old pair of shorts that I used when I painted the showroom a couple months ago. I grabbed a couple bottles of water and went back to give Henry his shirt. After he put his shirt on, he stood and started for the door. I can't explain why, but I said, "Henry, please stay with me for a little while."

He turned around, nodded and sat back down. I said, "Tell me about yourself, Henry. Where did you go to school? How long have you been a plumber?"

"Well, uh Missy. I . . . uh mean Janet. I went to Roosevelt High School. I played center on the football team and was even an All State Player three years in a row. I was in special education so I knew I wasn't smart enough to go to college. So, I got a job across the street at Mr. Jackson's Plumbing Shop. He trained me a couple years ago and now I am one of his crews that goes out and unplugs toilets and stuff. I've worked there for four years since I graduated from high school."

We talked for a few more minutes and then he asked, "How old are you, Janet? What do you do here when you work?"

I smiled at him and said, "Well, I'm 32 years old. I graduated from Central High and then went to USC where I got a degree in computer science. My grandfather left me a trust fund, and I used some of it to buy this plaza and open a computer shop."

His eyes got real big and he asked, "You mean you own the Pappa Johns Pizza Shop and the dry cleaners and everything?"

I laughed. "No. They just rent space from me just like the license bureau and the bakery."

He said, "Well, you're really tiny. How tall are you and how much do you weigh?"

I might have been offended if someone else had asked that, but I just shrugged and said, "I'm five feet tall and I weigh 101 pounds. And before you ask, I measure 33-24-35 and I wear a B cup bra. Now, how about you?

He looked kind of sad when he said, "Well, I'm six feet six inches tall and I weigh 274 pounds."

"Why do you look so sad, Henry?"

"Well," he said. "I'm just a big old dummy. None of the pretty girls like you ever spent any time talking to me like you is doing right now."

As I was growing up, I had always been small. My older sister and brother called me 'Peanut.' Most men don't mind one or two dates with a tiny woman, but then they tend to look elsewhere for someone bigger. I don't suppose I'm beautiful, but most men have told me that I'm cute, or even pretty. Although I had many white girl friends, I didn't have any white male friends. I guess this big homely moose would be my first white male friend.

I finally said, "Thank you for saying I'm pretty, Henry. You're a nice man, and you're no dummy." He smiled a sad smile at me, nodded and looked down at the floor.

You know, I've thought about it many times since then, and I honestly don't know what made me get up and walk over to him. I don't know why I sat on his leg and lifted his chin so I could look into his sad eyes. And I really don't know what made me lean forward and gently kiss his lips.

It was just a quick kiss and when I pulled back from him, he smiled a sad smile as he looked into my eyes. He said, "Wh . . . why did you do . . . "

"Shhhh," I said as I put my finger to his lips. I leaned forward and kissed him again. This kiss was longer and he actually tried to kiss me back. I put my arms around his big neck and kissed him a third time. I knew that my nipples were hard. When I pulled back, I whispered, "Thank you again, Henry. I feel safe with you."

"I . . I . . I . . "

I seemed to be on autopilot. My body seemed to be doing things on its own. I said, "Don't you like me, Henry?"

"Oh yes!" He blurted out immediately. "Yes, I do like you. And I think you're pretty too. But why are you kissing me? You already said 'thank you' so you don't have to do nothing else."

"I know I don't have to, Henry. I want to." As the words were coming out of my mouth, I was probably more surprised than Henry was. "Will you kiss me again?"

The look on his face had turned from sadness to confusion. We continued to kiss and I began moving my hand on Henry's chest as I slowly moved my tongue into his mouth. He didn't reciprocate immediately, but after a few minutes, I felt his tongue enter my mouth. As we continued to kiss, I unbuttoned his shirt and ran my hand around his chest and stomach. I felt him awkwardly move his hand to my chest and squeeze my small breasts and my hard nipples. One of his big paws could hold both of my breasts.

When we broke the next kiss, I slid my tee shirt over my head giving him access to my bare breasts. I looked down and saw a look of awe on his face as his big white hand held both of my small brown breasts. I monad as his gently squeezed and moved my breasts.

I don't know how long we kissed, but I don't think I ever felt safer than I did in Henry's arms. I stood up and slid my shorts down my legs and then removed my panties. I reached out and unfastened Henry's pants and slid them down his massive legs. His underwear had a big bulge in front and I anxiously slid my hand down the front of them and felt his hard cock. I slid my hand up and down his length and then grasped his waistband and pulled them down letting his big cock spring free. It almost hit me in the face.

As I looked at his cock, I was having second thoughts. I wasn't sure that my little pussy could take the whole thing so I decided that I would suck him off instead. I slowly slid to my knees and grasped his cock and began jerking him off. I leaned forward and kissed the tip and then kissed it up and down several times. I slid the head into my mouth and flicked my tongue around the tip. Eventually, I shoved my head down on it, but as hard as I tried, I couldn't get the whole thing into my mouth. I must have sucked him for a long time. He pumped my face and he had a look of pure contentment on his face.

Before he climaxed, he bent over and lifted me up. Then he leaned again and lifted my body up onto his shoulders. I was sitting on his shoulders with my pussy just inches from his face. And then he buried his face into my wet pussy.

"Ahhhhh!" I screamed. "Yessss. Oh shit, that's good! Uuunnnnngggh!" I had a huge orgasm as I flooded his face with my juices.

The next thing I knew, my body was spinning around and I closed my eyes and I ended up upside down with his face buried in my pussy again. I opened my eyes and saw his beautiful cock just inches from my mouth. I quickly put his cock into my mouth and sucked for all I was worth. His tongue in my pussy gave me another orgasm.

I felt my body begin to move again so I closed my eyes as I felt my body being tossed around like a rag doll. I found myself chest-to-chest with Henry with my legs around his waist and my soaking wet pussy over his hard cock. He smiled at me and leaned down to kiss me as I felt his cock bush against my ass. I was out of my mind with lust. I reached down and grabbed his cock and put it at the entrance of my pussy. He smiled at me and gently lowered my helpless black body onto his hard-white cock.

When his cock was only halfway into my pussy, I had the most intense orgasm I've ever had in my life. "Aaaarrrrrrgh!" I yelled. "Oh fuck. Yesssss."

It took almost a whole minute for his cock to get all the way into my pussy. I came again. And again. Henry began walking around the room and I bounced on his cock each time he took a step. As we walked through my computer showroom, I knew that anyone passing by on the sidewalk could see us, but I didn't care. All I wanted was Henry's wonderful big cock.

I don't have any idea how long Henry fucked me. I was completely out of it. I was screaming like a banshee and pleading with him to fuck me. As he held me, he fucked me from the front and from the back. He put me on the floor and lifted my legs up into the air and fucked me from above. He laid on the floor, put me on top and bounced me on his cock like I was a rag doll. He fucked me doggy style and he fucked me against the front window.

When he finally shot his load into my well-used pussy, he lifted me onto one of my office chairs. My brain didn't seem to be functioning and my sweat covered body was just a quivering mass of black fuck meat. My little body had never been so completely owned and dominated by anyone before.

Henry sat in one of the other chairs, and I looked over to see him lift his shirt from the table to wipe the sweat from his forehead. He smiled at me and I attempted to smile back, but wasn't sure that I had any control over the parts of my body. After a couple of minutes of listening to our heavy breathing and the traffic passing by outside, Henry looked at me and said, "That was nice."

"Nice?" I yelled. "You thought that was just nice??" He had a look of alarm on his face as I yelled, "That was awesome! That was the best sex I've ever had! Wow!" My brain finally began to function and I tried to stand up to walk over to him, but I fell flat on my face before I could take a step.

Henry jumped from his chair. "Janet! Janet, are you OK?"

I started laughing as I rolled over onto my back and held my arms up to him. He grabbed my arms and lifted me into a big hug. We were face-to-face and my feet were hanging down and touching his knees. I looked at the man who had sexually conquered me and said, "I'm better than OK, Henry. I'm great!"

He grinned at me and said, "If you give me a couple of minutes, we can try it again."

"Oh no! No! No!" I exclaimed. There is no way I could survive doing that again tonight."

Henry sat down and I landed on his lap. He leaned forward and kissed me. My body melted into his and I put my head on his chest and closed my eyes. I felt content and safe in his arms.

I don't know how long we sat there. I must have dozed off because the next thing I remember was Henry's hands lightly massaging my small breasts. I looked down and saw that my nipples were hard from his machinations. As I turned and straddled his legs in an attempt to stand, one of his hands was on my breasts and the other slid between my legs. I tried to close my legs but his slid a finger into my wet pussy and I moaned. I tried one more time to close my legs, but after he pushed a second finger into my pussy, I gave up and let his hands roam freely over my body.

Before I knew it, I was again upside down with that beautiful cock in my mouth and his face was buried in my pussy. I only remember bits and pieces from the next hour because I was drifting in and out of consciousness. He used my body like it was his own personal fuck toy. And it was. I think he used my body in many different positions just like he did before. I remember regaining consciousness when he lubed my ass and slowly slid his cock into it while I cried and screamed in pain. Eventually, the pain turned to pleasure and he pounded my ass. If he hadn't been holding on to my ass, he would have driven my head right through the wall. The pain was so intensely pleasurable that I climaxed over and over and then passed out again.

When I finally came around, it was 5:00 in the morning and I was alone. I was lying on my office couch and covered with a blanket. I struggled to my feet and wobbled my way to the show room and saw that the door was locked and Henry was gone. As I stumbled back to the break room, I felt my legs still trembling. I found my shorts and tee shirt and slowly put them on. I had to sit and rest again before limping to my car.

When I got home, I showered and fell into bed. I intended to get up at 8:00, but slept through my alarm and finally woke up at 10:00. I was exhausted but I dragged myself into work.

"Are you OK?" the other programmer asked.

"Yeah, Butch. I just had a late night, and didn't get much sleep."

"Maybe you should go home early today, boss."

"I might do that, Butch. Thanks."

During the next week, Janet relived her night with Henry. She knew that just thinking about that night made her nipples as hard as bullets. "I've gotta get control of my life," she thought to herself over and over. I'm an educated, professional, financially well-off 32-year-old black woman. Why can't I get this uneducated, blue-collar, middle-class huge white man, who is 10 years younger than me, out of my mind? There is no way this could ever work. He weighs almost three times as much as I do. He's a foot-and-a-half taller than me. He's white and I'm black. We have absolutely nothing in common and I knew our one night of great sex had to be just that -- one night."

Friday afternoon as I was closing my store, I heard, "Hey Janet." I recognized Henry's voice and knew that this was the time to make sure he understood that our one night was the end of the line for us. I turned around and saw Henry crossing the street. Before I could open my mouth, I felt the butterflies in my stomach and knew my body was giving me away. My nipples were hard as he walked up to me.

I stood there trying to open my mouth and say what I had to say, but Henry said, "Janet, I need to tell you something. I don't think we should be together again."

"I . . . I . . . I . . . " I mumbled. "Is it because I'm black?"

"Oh no, Janet. I think . . .

"Then it's because I'm so much smaller than you, isn't it?"

He smiled at me and said, "No. I like your little body. It's easy to move it all over the place like a living sex toy."

That comment made me smile. I quickly realized that this was the way out that I was looking for, but I was still curious as to why this hulk-sized dope was dumping me. "So what is it?" I asked.

He hesitated and moved from foot to foot before he finally said, "Well, uh . . . you see. I uh don't think I'm, uh . . . I don't think I'm g-g-good enough for you. You're a pretty girl with a good job and I'm a homely looking guy with a dirty job. You're more than . . . "

I yelled, "Don't hand me that crap, Henry. What if I enjoyed my time with you? What if I feel safe with you?" As I was speaking, I noticed him starting to smile at me. "What if I respect the fact that you have a decent job and work hard? What if I like you? What if I . . . "

He quickly stepped forward, leaned down and kissed me hard. The next thing I knew, my feet were off the ground and I was suspended 18 inches off the ground in a hug with my lips locked on to Henry's. I'm not sure how long we kissed or that I was held off the ground in his massive arms. Once again, my body took over from my brain and I broke the kiss and breathed, "Why don't you follow me to my condo, Henry?"

That night, Henry used my body in any way that either of us could come up with. He used all of my holes and carried me all through my condo with me impaled on his beautiful cock and coming over and over again. He flipped, turned and manipulated my body however he wanted. I was totally owned by this gentle giant. In the morning, he fucked me in the shower as we cleaned off the night's sex juices from our bodies. Henry made scrambled eggs, bacon, toast, juice and coffee for breakfast. After breakfast, I sat on his lap for a long time with my head on his shoulder. I kissed his chest and he moved his hand up and down my bare back. And before noon, we were back in bed. I swear that Henry could fuck for hours.

I have no idea how many times he used my body for his pleasure that day and evening. Of course, I got as much pleasure, or more, than he did. Once again, he turned me into a semi-conscious blubbering well-used fuck hole. I slept like the dead and was awakened in the morning by Henry's huge paws exploring my naked spread-eagled body. It took him no time to turn me into a 32-year-old black slut pleading for his big white cock. He had made me an addict to his cock and I would do anything to get it into one of my holes.

BJB69
BJB69
1,097 Followers
12