Coffee and Portraits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um, I worked on it all week when I had free time. This image came to me the first time I saw you at Lesley's shop. Then I couldn't stop thinking about you. I started working on it later that night. I did the face last. I studied your face all week so I could perfect it here," he smiled as he admired his painting.

I stared at him the same way. He cleaned up nicely. He was wearing a simple long-sleeve white shirt and dark jeans. His feet were bare. His dark hair was messy and damp after his quick wash. He looked ten pounds leaner without his business suit and overcoat.

"You're amazing, Caleb. I wish I had an ounce of your talent," I sighed, suddenly feeling out of place in his amazing world.

He looked at me for a moment, then his brow creased with worry.

"Did I make you sad?"

"No, I'm just a little overwhelmed. I can't figure out why you like me so much. I guess I'm a little afraid you'll suddenly stop liking me," I shrugged.

Caleb burst out laughing as if I had told him the funniest joke in New York.

"Seriously, Sam? How can you think that? Have you not noticed my obsession with you yet? It's not going away any time soon," he smiled as he touched my cheeks and brought his face close to mine.

My body suddenly felt extra warm to have his undivided attention in a private setting. He also smelled good enough to eat. He gently caressed my lips with his thumb, enjoying the soft curves and sending a pleasant tingle up the center of my body. He had focused on their color again. I kissed his fingertip on his second pass, taking it between my lips more than I meant to. That immediately broke his focus and widened his pretty gray eyes. He stepped back and smiled in embarrassment.

"Sorry, I know you just got here. I'm not crowding you, am I?"

"Not at all," I smiled.

I could feel my cheeks burning with blush, and I could see Caleb's were too.

"I didn't realize you would be this distracting," he grinned. "Please tell me if I'm making you uncomfortable or if I'm touching you too much. I seriously don't want to offend you."

"I'm okay if you are. I like it when you touch me."

His eyes widened again, and his bottom lip went between his teeth for a few seconds.

"Do you want me to touch you now?" he asked, sounding excited and uncertain.

I really did, but diving into intimacy that fast was new and scary to me. I had never been attracted to someone as much as I was attracted to Caleb, and the anticipation and excitement on his face were stoking my own.

"I would love to kiss you again. Then we should eat supper before it gets cold."

"Great idea," he nodded and rushed forward.

His lips met mine, and we melted against each other for a long, exciting kiss. We explored each other's mouths and held each other tight. Caleb ran his fingers through my hair, and I did the same to him. We eventually had to stop to catch our breath.

"Wow, thank you. I'm not hungry anymore," he whispered as he held our foreheads together.

Our hearts were pounding. I could feel Caleb's thumping against my breasts. I wanted to stand there with him all night, but his stomach suddenly growled, announcing he was hungry after all.

"When did you last eat?" I whispered.

"Uh... I can't remember."

"We should eat then."

He sighed and led me into the kitchen. It was just as fancy and modern as his living room. We sat at the breakfast bar and ate lo mein noodles, egg drop soup, and fried wontons. Once Caleb started eating, he stuffed himself like he was starving because he probably was. I wondered how often that happened. He wasn't overly skinny, so I figured Rusty had been reminding him to eat often enough. He actually had muscle definition in his arms that sparked my curiosity.

"Do you workout, Caleb?" I asked in between bites of noodles and broccoli.

"Yep, Rusty drags me to his workout room at least three times a week. We discuss cases and lift weights. We've made some of our best breakthroughs while working out. He says my mind works better when I'm active."

"Wow... what else does Rusty make you do?"

"Eat and pick up coffee," he shrugged, just as I had suspected.

"Rusty visited me at Lesley's Friday morning. Did you know that?"

He looked at me in surprise after that revelation.

"Why?"

"He was worried about you and me. I think I calmed his fears."

Caleb blushed and nodded.

"Sorry about that. Rusty can be overbearing at times. I like to think of him as a big brother, but he's more like a parent or a life coach. He owns this apartment. He and Scarlet share the west-facing penthouse across the hall. He stuck me here to keep an eye on me. I'm grateful for Rusty. I owe him my life. I'll never be able to repay him for any of this."

"I think you already have. He told me you're essential to Blake Law, and you have a brilliant mind. He compared you to the Mona Lisa. I feared he would threaten to sue me if I broke your heart."

Caleb smiled and shook his head. He obviously didn't see himself as other people saw him.

"Rusty thinks he owes me because I helped him take down Bruce Fowler."

I gasped at that revelation.

"You helped him catch the psychotic prosecutor that tried to kill him?"

"Oh shit, I'm not supposed to talk about that," he gulped.

"I won't tell anybody. I promise. How did you do it? The news made Fowler out to be a criminal mastermind. He disappeared for a year without a trace. Rusty took all the credit when they caught him, but it was actually you that found him? How?"

Caleb sighed, dropped his chopsticks into his noodle box, and pushed it away.

"Sam, sometimes warped minds think alike. I knew exactly what Fowler was going to do. He was obsessed with Scarlet like I'm obsessed with you."

The horrified expression that came over my face made Caleb backpedal.

"Shit, that came out wrong. I'm not a psychopath. I have a heart and a lot of empathy. Fowler doesn't. What we do share is extreme focus when we're obsessed with something. It was easy to calculate his moves once I knew that."

My heart was suddenly pounding for different reasons as I stared wide-eyed at Caleb. His mind was way more complex than I first thought, and it scared me. His expression fell, and his shoulders sagged when he saw the fear in my eyes.

"Shit... Sam, you can leave if you want. I know that's a lot to take in, but I'm not dangerous... except for leaving the stove on by accident sometimes. I should have listened to Rusty and kept my mouth shut," he grumbled and rubbed his face in frustration.

I knew he wasn't lying, but knowing he could think like a psychopath was frightening. Rusty's dedicated interest in Caleb suddenly had a deeper, darker meaning, but it wasn't sinister. Rusty and Caleb were the good guys. I knew that. I gulped and took a deep breath, determined to enjoy my Valentine's Day with Caleb. I reached over and squeezed his hand. He looked at me and gave me a sad smile, and the pounding in my chest slowly subsided.

"You were awfully excited about drawing me when you asked me to come here Friday. Did that change?"

He smiled big and shook his head.

"Actually, now that you're here, I would rather paint you. Pencils and pens aren't my favorite medium. They're just easier to carry and hide from Rusty," he chuckled, making me laugh too.

"Okay, a painting then. How do you want me?"

His brow furrowed in confusion at that question, and I had to backpedal.

"Sorry, that came out wrong. How do you want to paint me?" I grinned.

"Oh, right... um.... naked?" he chuckled.

I could tell he was joking, but I knew he had already considered it. The nude drawings in his portrait diary had given that desire away. He didn't know Rusty showed them to me.

"I'm not against posing nude," I offered, trying to impress him.

Caleb's gray eyes widened again. That reaction always made my heart beat a little faster. His excitement encouraged my own.

"You're seriously okay with that?" he asked in disbelief.

"Well, I'm nervous about it if that's what you're asking, but that's another reason why I want to do it. It's exciting. Paint me like one of your French girls, Caleb," I chuckled, making him smile and roll his eyes.

"I don't know any French girls."

"Then paint me like you painted Scarlet. Did she pose nude for you?"

There was a spectacular portrait of Scarlet posing naked on a swooning couch in his living room. She was by far the most beautiful redhead I had ever seen.

"She commissioned that painting, and I got Rusty's approval before I did it. It's part of my portfolio now. The one in the living room is the tiny rough draft. Rusty has the life-sized one in his bedroom. Scarlet gave me a photo to use as inspiration. She didn't strip and hang out with me while I painted it."

"That's good to know. Does that mean I can be your first nude model?"

I could barely believe that phrase had escaped my lips, but it did, and the smile it brought to Caleb's face was priceless. I wasn't about to take it back.

"It would be an honor to have you as my first nude model. I'll get things ready."

Caleb immediately rushed out of the kitchen to retrieve a blank canvas. I wandered into the studio to watch as he tidied up his paints and carefully propped my meadow portrait against the wall to finish drying. Then he began scanning the furniture, looking for a place to put me. He hurried out of the room and returned with his arms full of big white pillows and a satin sheet. He dropped them on the area rug and proceeded to shove his couch off of it. Then he pulled the long cushions off the couch and chair and laid them together on the rug. I realized he was making a bed as he tossed the satin sheet over it and began arranging the pillows. The butterflies in my stomach were getting more active as I watched him work.

"Okay, that's good," he said as he admired the new bed, then he looked at me expectantly.

"Uh, I guess it's my turn to prepare. Could you not watch as I strip?"

"Oh, of course," he nodded and turned his back to me.

I took a deep breath and removed my boots, then I shimmied out of my dress and underwear. I caught a glimpse of my reflection in the window, and I couldn't believe it was me. I never imagined I would volunteer to be a nude model for a man I had known for an entire week. Caleb never made me feel objectified when he was admiring me. He made me feel beautiful.

"Okay, you can look now," I gulped.

He slowly turned around and stared at me in amazement for a moment. The blush on his face and neck was flattering. Mine likely mirrored his at that point.

"You are beautiful, Sam. Thank you for this. Please, lay on your left side on the cushions, facing me, like you're turning in for the night. Then I'll rearrange things a bit."

He turned his attention to moving his canvas while I made myself comfortable on the cushions. Once he had his canvas and paints positioned where he wanted them, he knelt in front of me and began draping strands of my hair over my shoulder and over the pillow. He was smiling as he posed my right arm in front of me against my stomach. He pulled my knees into an uneven bend and placed my right hand on my inner thigh. A flutter of pleasant tingles accompanied my enjoyment of his touch. The pose wasn't unnatural or provocative. It was actually quite comfortable. He bent my left elbow and draped my lower arm and hand over my ribs under my breasts. Then he stuck a pillow behind my back to help me maintain the pose. I suddenly felt ready for a long nap. He played with my hair a little more, then he kissed me on the cheek and retreated.

The canvas was angled just out of my view. I couldn't see the picture, but I could see everything Caleb was doing. I loved watching his hands as he selected brushes, mixed paint, and then swept color across the canvas. Pure contentment was on his face as he worked, and he worked for hours without stopping. Two hours into the portrait session, I drifted off to sleep.

I woke sometime later to discover Caleb was gone. It was still dark outside the window. A heavy blanket had been draped over me, making me extra comfortable. I was tempted to go back to sleep, but I needed to visit the toilet. Dragging the blanket with me, I found the half-bath and relieved myself. Then I wandered back into the living room to admire the painting. I stared at it open-mouthed for a solid minute. It looked like I was waking up from a peaceful night's sleep. Sun was pouring in from unseen windows, making my skin and hair glow. My breasts looked gorgeous. Caleb had displayed them perfectly. The attention to detail was simply stunning.

The clock over the fireplace softly chimed, announcing it was four in the morning. Caleb had probably worked for eight hours straight and then collapsed. I wandered into his bedroom to find him curled up under his sheet. Two piles of paint-stained clothes were on the floor next to the bed. I figured he was chilly since he had given me his blanket. I tossed it over him and climbed in bed beside him, being careful not to wake him. I thought I had succeeded, but then I accidentally kicked his foot. He jumped and sat up in alarm.

"Sam?" he mumbled, sounding groggy and confused.

"Sorry, I was trying not to wake you. I'll go back to the living room if you want me to," I chuckled as I rolled over to face him.

He rubbed his eyes and stared at me in amazement for a moment. The moon was shining brightly through the window behind him, exaggerating his handsome features and making my heart beat a little faster.

"You're in my bed, Sam. Why on earth would I want you to leave?" he asked and scooted closer, bringing his face inches from mine.

"I love the painting," I whispered.

"It was a fantasy of mine that just came true," he whispered, then gently kissed me.

I moaned softly and scooted closer, pulling him into my arms. He held the back of my neck and kissed me breathless.

"Sam, can I make love to you?" he whispered as he kissed down my neck.

"Please do," I groaned as his lips found my left nipple.

He lavished my breasts with licks and sucks before he continued downward. I shuddered as he trailed his lips over my ribs and kissed down my stomach. Then he licked into my belly button, tickling me something fierce. He slid his hands between my knees and pulled them apart. Then he lapped his tongue over my clit. My hips bucked from the tickle it caused, making him laugh. He pushed at my hip, coaxing me onto my back so he could get his head comfortably between my thighs. Then he plowed his tongue inside me.

"Oh God, yes," I groaned as I ran my fingers into his hair and pulled his face harder against me.

He was licking fast against my inner muscles, pushing them apart again and again. It was maddening. I didn't know a tongue could move like that. He backed off a second later and sucked on my clit, often flicking it with his tongue. I whimpered and squirmed as I struggled with the pleasure. I hadn't been touched like that in years, and I suspected Caleb could tell. His tongue plowed inside me again, licking hard against the top of my cunt, and I cringed with an orgasm. He had found a magical spot where my vagina pressed against my pelvic bone. He dug his tongue into it until my eyes were rolling back. He groaned when my juices drenched his tongue. He licked deep a few more times, indulging in my flavor and provoking more muscle spasms. Then he climbed over me and pressed his swollen tip between my labia. My pussy was satisfied, but it tingled like mad to feel his hard cock against it.

Caleb watched my eyes as he penetrated me. I moaned as his hard shaft opened my tight muscles, pushing deep into my belly. His eyes went sleepy as he enjoyed my warmth. He ran his fingers into my hair and kissed me hungrily as he began to move inside me. I groaned and sank my fingernails into his arms as he fucked me passionately. He broke off the kiss and held my shoulders as he pumped faster, making me gasp.

"Oh God, yes, please cum in me," I whimpered as my body clutched at his meat.

Caleb suddenly tensed and groaned as his cock flexed inside me. The burst of wet heat that followed encouraged another orgasm to tickle through my cunt. I gasped and shook as he continued to pump through my trembling muscles. Warm streams dripped out of me with every thrust. He groaned in satisfaction a second later, then he melted against me. I hugged him tight and kissed his neck as our hearts pounded against each other.

"Sorry, that was a bit rushed," he whispered.

"You gave me two orgasms, Caleb. You don't have to apologize," I chuckled.

"Oh, excellent," he yawned.

"Let's spoon for a bit. You're kind of heavy."

"Oh, sorry."

We shuffled onto our sides and got comfortable. Caleb wrapped his arm around me, pulled me close, and buried his face in my hair. I smiled as he breathed me in and let out a noisy sigh.

"What's my latest portrait called?"

"Sleepy Samantha."

"What about the one with the meadow?"

"Happy Samantha," he yawned.

I chuckled and snuggled tighter against him. He drifted off to sleep in less than a minute, and I followed a few minutes after.

Sunrise brought a visitor. The front door slammed and startled me awake. My eyes flew open, and I immediately reached behind me to discover Caleb missing. The shower was running in his bathroom, so I didn't think he closed his front door. Footsteps echoed off the tile floor in the living room, sending my heart rate up. Someone was heading toward the bedroom, so I quickly pulled the blanket over my head like a scared toddler.

"Caleb, get your ass up! Our workout started ten minutes ago," Rusty yelled right before the blanket and sheet were yanked off the bed, exposing my naked ass.

I shrieked, not knowing what else to do. Rusty gasped in horror at his blunder.

"SAM! Fuck! I am so sorry!" he laughed and ran out of the room.

I dived off the bed and recovered the blanket to wrap around myself. Caleb rushed out of the bathroom a second later, covered in suds and looking panicked.

"I heard screaming. What happened?" he demanded while wrapping a towel around his waist.

"Your boss happened," I chuckled, shaking my head in embarrassment for all of us.

"Oh. Shit. I should have warned both of you," Caleb groaned.

Caleb dashed back into the bathroom to rinse and dress. He gave me a fluffy robe to put on since my clothes were still in his studio. Then he stepped into the living room to speak with Rusty. I was too embarrassed to follow him. I leaned on the wall by the bedroom door to see if Caleb was in trouble.

"Dude, I am so sorry," Rusty chuckled.

"I should have warned you, but I got busy and forgot," Caleb sighed.

"Please give Sam my deepest apology. I'm going to redeem myself by retrieving coffee for everyone. I'll be back in about twenty minutes."

"Hey, what about our workout? And work?" Caleb asked in confusion.

"Take the morning off, Caleb. You and Sam deserve it. I'll smooth things over with Lesley just in case. I want your head back in the game after lunch. Deal?"

"Deal."

Once I was sure Rusty was gone, I stepped into the living room to check on Caleb. He had wandered into the studio to stare at his latest masterpiece. The painting looked even more beautiful in the morning light. Not surprisingly, the sun rose earlier on the fortieth floor.

"Is Rusty usually this nice?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around him from behind.

"When he's not mad, yeah. You gave me inspiration for a new painting last night. I think I'll call it Moonlight Samantha."

I chuckled as he unlatched my arms from his waist and pulled me around in front of him. He gazed at me for a moment, studying the details of my face, then he kissed me. He pulled away a few seconds later and opened my robe. I shivered as he ran his fingertips over my breasts and down my sides. Before I knew it, my robe was on the floor, and we were stumbling onto the makeshift bed on the rug. Caleb didn't waste any time getting his cock out of his pants and into my swollen warmth. He groaned in delight as he shook our bodies with his thrusts. I was gasping and squirming as he plowed into me. He felt my body tensing as I drew closer to orgasm, so he quickly slowed his thrusts and watched my face. I was chewing my bottom lip as he pushed deep inside me, grinding his mound against my clit.