Coffee, Cake and a Sex Toy

Story Info
A party, a plan, a nervous encounter where 2 become 3.
3.7k words
4.28
11k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coffee, Cake and a Sex Toy

By A. J. Tilbury

Her mouth dry from nerves, entire body pensive with excitement, Jenny opened the front door, clicking the lock onto the latch.

The agreement was to leave the door open at 2.45pm, head upstairs into the bedroom and to prepare herself.

Adding to the heightened sense of nervousness, the mail man delivered daily at around 3pm and had yet to arrive.

"Would he come in?" she pondered, "surely not." If anything, arriving to find the door ajar, he would certainly throw the mail into the porch. "What kind of a man was he though?" she thought to herself. She didn't know him.

If he were to venture inside, she would be none the wiser. This added to her sense of sexual excitement greatly.

Thinking everything through, all potentials on what was about to happen, there had never been such a flourishing feeling of being more sexually alive.

The crotch of her panties warm and wet, she hadn't touched, she could feel the heated, intense sensation between her legs. Inside her chest, heart beating firmly, fluttering ever so slightly faster, she turned and made her way up the stair case, into the bedroom.

This moment had been toyed over since her early twenties. Now ten years on and it was actually happening and my god, how she wanted it.

The desire to slide a hand down between her legs, to tease the juices along her slit and roll her swollen bud in circles with her fingers. "Control yourself girl" she thought, as she breathed out with a needy, desiring sigh.

The first task, the first agreement was that she would wear the black lace and striped underwear, delivered that morning. Full make up, as if on a night out with the girls. Cherry red lipstick and matching nail varnish painted across her fingers and toes.

Standing in front of the mirror she untied her soft, white robe and dropped it gently to the floor. Staring on, studying herself completely, feeling steadily across her exposed, toned and sleek body. Stroking softly from the stomach up to her breasts, nipples swollen and hard underneath the black lacy framework.

The pleasant tingling sensation conjured from brushing over her erect nipples creating a resonating hum of excitement. Travelling on downward into her crotch as she exhaled gently. "He'll be here any moment, I'd better go get ready," she walked over to the bed, picking up the blind fold from the pillow.

Positioning herself in the beds centre, she slid the blindfold down across her eyes, pressing to ensure it sat firmly in place. Taking a single pillow to rest her head, she laid back silent.

Now in complete darkness, only thoughts were there to keep her company. Mixed emotions of intense erotic desire, nervousness and fear all blended into one, pulsating through her mind.

This moment was craved, but did she really want to go through with it? "Why so nervous?" Jenny thought. So nervous yet so incredibly, aroused, turned on and wanting. This was her fantasy after all, it had to be played out. No more thinking about it. It needed to be felt, experienced, to be revelled in. Immersed in its hot, sweaty heat. Breathing in the aromas of sex, her body being completely taken. Taken and pleasured in ways she had only ever imagined.

The works party is where it all started. One cocktail too many, inhibitions lost and thoughts shared. Thoughts that steadily turned into a discussion on sexual desires.

A work colleague, handsome, well built and often passing by her desk wafting across mixed waves of sweet smelling, yet masculine scent. Always smelling so good, looking so good.              

A guy of 6 foot tall, with soft brown swept back hair and bright blue eyes. Always wearing a crisp white shirt, hugging against his physique. Just enough definition showing over his biceps, stirring up thoughts on how he might look completely naked.

He was often her fantasy in his own right. A thought used at playtime whilst lying on her bed. A sleek vibrating toy pressed snugly between her legs, juicy and slick. Sending waves of pleasure up into her stomach as she dreamt. A recurring day dream of being back at her place, being taken by him. Taken hard against a wall! Her legs wrapping his waist tightly, underwear pulled over to one side, feeling him slide up inside her, thrusting deeply. She could feel herself becoming wet to indulge in 'The daydream', as it was now becoming known.

Sex was almost a distant memory. Six months had passed since a guys naked body had even been seen. Let alone a man finding his way inside her panties. Her body now undergoing some kind of sexual awakening, communicating with her. Telling her what it desired, wanted and craved.

That fateful works party, sipping Mojitos, enjoying chat and laughter, she felt strangely comfortable enough to hand over her innermost, deepest desires. To tell them to 'him', a complete stranger. One both attractive and particularly alluring. Mysterious and undefinable.

Her new found friend was intrigued, more than intrigued. He was engaged and wrapped up in her tale. Across the coming week, texts were shared and 'the agreement' was made.

They would indulge her ideas for one time only. Planned out as described, considerately detailed. Her moment had arrived.

Laying silently upon her bed, stroking across the soft skin of her stomach, she edged downwards. Drawn again by the temptation to touch between her legs. "She's so fucking wet," Jenny thought, feeling the warm, soaked sensation on the crotch of her panties. "He'll be here any moment, slow down girl, leave her be."

She laid back pensively and spread her legs wide, creating an inner feeling both powerful and erotic.              

CLICK! The door latch could be heard from the downstairs corridor and her heart raced. Pounding inside her chest like a flesh driven hammer. Thumping up into her throat as she swallowed, breathing rapidly and listening with a heightened sense of awareness. Feeling like a blinded creature, a sense of hearing amplified in acuity, whilst tethered and chained to the moment.

Foot steps could be heard on the stairway, edging ever closer. With the lightest of creeks, her bedroom door could be heard opening fully.

He was in.

Attempts to slow her breathing seemed futile, mouth open, panting shallowly. "Calm down girl, you want this," she confirmed to herself. Re-initiating acceptance for a greatly anticipated experience.

A belt buckle could be heard clinking along with rustling fabric, as the man in her room slowly de-clothed. Then nothing. No sounds, no movement, a silence fell upon the room. The soft carpeted floor masking the motions of her companion.

Still with her legs spread wide, two warm, gentle hands touched upon her ankles, stroking up the backs of her calves before sliding across the knees and down the front of her legs. A gentle pull placing both legs together, straight on the bed.

"Did he not want me?" she thought, sprawled open, vulnerable and ready. "He MUST have seen?" seen the outline of her soft pink slit, hued darkly by sexual juices, showing off her readiness.

With the softest of touches a feather began brushing over the pale, smooth skin of her left foot. Lightly and gently, the sensation tantalised its way up along the shin. Over her knee, trickling down the inside of her thigh.

Breathing out gently, head tilted back, embracing the sensation and welcoming the sensual pleasure of what was now beginning.

Cautious to graze against her most intimate area, the feathery soft motion passed up over her hips and across the goose pimpled flesh on her stomach. Travelling gently between her cleavage and ending its journey brushing along her throat, onto the base of her chin.

"Amazing, but unexpected" she thought to herself, believing she was to be ravaged in the moment. Taken hard on the bed in sexual heat.

A calming, soothing temperament began to take hold. A desire for more still steadily increasing.

The soft brush of the feathery strokes trickled their way behind her left ear. Tilting her head to the side to meet its stroke, she exhaled with a mild groan. Her companion fully in control of the pace, the soaked mound between her legs becoming ever more desperate to be touched.

The feather continued to wander across her neck stroking downward, along the length of her body. Again ending just shy of reaching her desiring crotch. A hand gently touched upon the right cheek of her face, beckoning her head sidewards.

Her companion knelt down next to her, fully naked. His solid shaft, full and hard, only inches from her face, lowering himself gently. The soft rounded tip of his throbbing manhood touched slowly upon her lips. With mild surprise she recognised the sensation and released a gentle groan of pleasure. Tongue extended to lick softly, circling its rim, before allowing it to slide deep inside her mouth. Breathing in the scent of that same sweet, yet masculine fragrance. Comforted to know it was certainly him. Now sliding his fleshy tool down toward the back of her throat. Passing her lips back and forth over the swollen length. Head cradled steadily by a strong, supporting hand.

The inner thighs of her legs rubbed together excitedly as the sexual beast inside her began to unravel. Salivating and devouring her companions hard shaft. Tongue extended to lick from base to tip as it slowly withdrew. Sucking and tonguing, embracing her mouth slowly being joyously fucked.

She reached up to grasp onto the base of his shaft as she feasted.

"Remember your rules," the guys voice whispered.

Her own self imposed rule. This was her fantasy, she was in-charge and had laid out a set of rules in the preceding weeks leading up to this moment.

She was to lay back and be taken. Hands down or hands tied, she got to choose. But if loose, full self control had to exercised.

Without a fleeting thought she raised her arms. Stretching out above her head. The bed dipping as her friend moved aside. Grasping the cold, decorative steel frame work of the head board, holding herself in place.

Soft silk fabric passed over her left wrist, wrapping tightly. Just enough to restrain, comfortable yet secure. Then the right side, she was bound and again feeling very ready. Empowered yet vulnerable. Able to command yet unable to act.

A tension started to rise once again as the room fell silent.

Not 30 seconds had passed, The virtual stranger in the room knew exactly what he was doing. Sexually toying with her mind, playing to the moment. Offering up a required experience.

"Where are you?" she excitedly considered, once again listening acutely.

A motion could be felt at the foot of the bed, his body edging upwards towards hers.

With the lightest of kisses, she felt her left ankle being caressed as it was gently lifted upwards. A kiss upon her calf as finger tips ran along the inside of her thigh. Flesh quivering, preparing for her hungry, longing mound to be touched. Frustration as the stroking ceased at the crease of her panties. Teasing along the elastic fabric, cutting snugly into the fold of her inside leg.

Lips again started kissing along her smooth, soft leg following the line of the finger strokes. Ending with a gentle lick either side of her desperately wanting, tingling hole.

Legs pushed open, parted fully, never more ready to be fulfilled. She felt her panties lifted and pulled across to one side. The air in the room cool and felt instantly on her glistening, exposed lips. Then warmth, warm air being breathed between her legs. Her companion not an inch from her slit. Sensing her frustrations and working them. Toying and playing on the moment.

With a shudder, an instantaneous release, she exhaled deeply as his firm, warm tongue slid slowly up inside her. Licking from the juice soaked passage, up, over and around her throbbing bud. An uncontrollable gentile whimper edged from her throat as the tongue worked attentively along her silky, fleshy line. Downwards and inside, pushing up, drinking her in. Slickly circling and caressing over the hooded clit. Waves of pleasure passing up through her body. Toes curling and feet writhing, pressing down firmly into the bed sheets.

Within moments the sexual tension spiked. Her momentary lover hearing the moans deepen and quicken. Backing off, with a single kiss upon her intimate lips, to stand from the bed.

Laying bound, mouth wide open releasing a steady stream of pleasurable groans she closed her legs once again. Unfulfilled, taken to the edge, left desiring and needy.

The binds of her hands tugged and released, first the left side, then the right.

"Get onto your knees," his voice whispered into her ear.

Sitting up then turning, still immersed in total darkness she repositioned herself in unison with her companion. Sliding himself onto the head of the bed, sitting back against the headboard. Legs stretched out beneath her.

Now on all fours her curvaceous, rounded behind raised into the air. A sensual feeling coming from the exposure. Back curved, flowing downwards towards the bed. She once again took hold of the hard, throbbing shaft seemingly presented in-front of her face.

The rules of the game once again broken. A care for them now passed as the moment dictated the sexual flow.

Sliding the bell of his shaft back into her mouth, taken it in and tasting all the way down to the base.

The experience of being toyed with so far, as sexually blissful as her hard fuck daydream. The unexpected pace offering up equal amounts of gratification. Now to have him inside her, completing her fulfilment.

Sucking down on his shaft, the base of the bed was felt to move. Her heart thumped HARD and FAST! With a swift jolt, releasing her fleshy mouthful, ready to pounce upwards.

Her companions hands touched upon her blindfold. "Shhhhh, trust in me," he whispered softly. Sliding his hands onwards, down over her shoulders, onto her back. Stroking her back both softly and reassuringly as he continued to whisper. "You know the safe word right? You are the one in charge here. Whisper the word back to me." Faces placed cheek to cheek, her voice fluttering as her heart gradually settled.

"Apple," she replied quietly.

"OK," said her friend. "You told me how you wanted full attention from two guys. How you didn't like the idea of it being planned. Today is a perfect time to indulge. You're in charge here, remember that. Say the safe word and this ends immediately. If you want this, we carry on."

Reaching towards her face she slid the blindfold from her eyes. The stark brightness of the light requiring some momentary adjustment, as she met the downward gaze of her friends bright blue eyes.

"I need to see to do this," she exclaimed. His hands still stroking softly along her back as the pair took in a moment between them.

Moving slightly to turn her head, she was greeted by what she considered to be a man of beauty, kneeling behind her.

Short styled blonde hair with smooth, light skin and a toned, rippling body of lean, defined muscle. Naked for all but a large silver watch on his right wrist. A chiselled jaw line, clean shaven and light glassy blue eyes. Staring straight at her backside, his thick, perfectly straight, solid and erect length, of what looked like a full and hard 7 inches. Like a Greek statue, a masculine Adonis, positioned at her entrance ready to fuck her to fulfilment.

Not a word was spoken. All three positioned and ready, awaiting her body language to offer up the command.

Turning back to her friend, now able to assess his own naked physique. Rough, rugged and manly, a definite preference. A full chest of hair, face unshaven, his shaft also still at full attention, thick, pumped and hard. The soft, glistening bell shaped tip, visually larger than she had imagined from touch alone. Again causing a stirring within her as she gave in and proceeded to wrap her moist cherry red lips, down and over it. Kissing and pursing her mouth over the tip, eyes closed, fully enjoying and taking in the sensation.

The bed shuffled behind her as two hands first placed upon her hips, before stroking along the skin of her thighs. Now pressing in, pointing upward between her arse cheeks, the full and hard length of the stranger. Pushed firmly up against her, only moments from entry as once again her heart started to race, thudding strongly inside her chest.

Sliding her mouth down the shaft still gripped in her hands. Now half full and nervously anticipating the second entry to fill her up completely.

Total arousal, desire, lust and adrenaline, her body buzzed with excitement succumbing to the moment.

Her mouth full, she could hear her own excited breath pushing out heavily through flaring nostrils. Releasing a deep, heavy groan never before made by her in any sexual encounter, her belly filled with a wave of ecstasy.

In a single push from behind her soaked slit parted, taking in every inch of the stranger. Hips gripped firmly by 2 strong hands. Feeling the strangers balls pressing into her slit, grinding himself against every nerve ending available.

Squeezing her muscles tightly she gripped onto his juice soaked length. Pulling the full grinding motion tightly onto her inner walls. Dropping her head onto the bed, one hand still holding onto her friends solid dick, as it trickled pre-cum down onto her forearm.

Looking down the length of her belly, seeing the strangers full package pressing against her. His balls could be seen glistening as they caught the light from the window. Covered in her juices as he filled her with everything he had.

Sliding out, removing himself to the tip, pausing briefly before diving deep back inside. Unleashing a deep whimpering sound, she moaned loudly as the stranger began to pump against her. A sexual slapping sound as his hips bumped against her curvaceous backside. A ripple of motion forcing her body to rock as she was filled over and over. Continuous rhythmic fucking, leaving her groaning intensely.

Her friends soft, oval, swollen tip resting just inside her mouth, sliding around against her lips. The sensation, the feeling of the glossy, fleshy head causing her mind to begin losing all control.

Legs and arms shaking as she knelt. A sexual adrenaline coursing through her body, being fully taken by two men at once on her own bed. Both inside her. Inside her intimately and deep down inside, under her skin. Fucking her deeply, rhythmically rocking her body as they slid in and out in a motioning unison.

All thoughts gone, she was lost to the moment. Nothing but wave after wave of pleasure growing inside her loins.

The strangers tight grip on the sides of her arse cheeks shifted. Her cheeks now spreading wide apart, gripped firmly by the two strong hands. The thick, hard length slickly sliding in and out, working her slit into a sexual frenzy. Her mound and tight small hole fully exposed. Stretched and opened wide, causing an excitement so perfect that her body pulsated with ripples of pleasure.

A sensation never before felt, never known as possible, had begun to take hold. A rapid and gripping sensation of the most intensely, beautiful pleasure growing in her groin, like a radiating warmth.

Every nerve ending, every fibre, every cell humming with a fiery intensity. Faster it grew, spreading deep into her core being. A firework like explosion burgeoning to burst from her interior self. Her body jolted intensely!

Slipping from her mouth, the stiff, hard cock ejected from her cherry red lips. Head falling onto the bed as she unleashed the most awesome of orgasmic moans! Loud, deep and lengthy.

A deep groaning moan from the base of her throat, inhibition completely lost.

12