Coffee, Cake and a Sex Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment was ALL, the moment was everything. Climaxing with an all encompassing passionate flame, rippling like a wild fire through her groin. Outward, pulsing though every nerve ending in her being.

A moment of sexual perfection.

Her groan slowed and quietened, still lost in the zone, she fell flat onto the bed. A spatter could be felt dripping onto the cheeks of her backside. Her hunky, new blonde friend had given in, unleashing himself and cumming down onto her as she had dropped.

Bringing her hands up to her face to feel herself, to find herself. To feel her perceived reality like she had just been on some kind of wild journey. Now returning and checking she had actually touched down, landed back safely. A sticky mess then found trickling down her right cheek. Looking at her hand confused, her friend whispered into her ear, "We came together."

"Oh," she said, laughing lightly into the bed sheets. "What just happened? Haha," she joked to her new friends laying with a large smile on her face. "I can't feel my legs properly, they're shaking."

The 2 guys both leant down towards her. Lightly kissing her on the right shoulder, her work friend pecked her gently.

Kissing softly in the centre of her back and looking up towards them both, the blonde friend spoke for the first time and last time.

"I'll get dressed and leave you guys to it." Smiling on, taking his clothes and heading off in search of the bathroom.

Her work colleague, wiping her down with a towel, looking into her eyes with a calm, content, caring expression on his face.

"I bought us some wine, I'll pour us both a glass eh?" Let's relax for half an hour, then maybe we grab a shower together?"

Leaving the room, cock swinging joyfully, he wandered out naked. Jenny lay there observing her sex toy walking off onto the landing and down the stairs.

Watching him go, she smiled on widely, thinking to herself, "This could be the start of something truly fantastic.

Welcome back Jenny!"

12