All Comments on 'Coffee Mornings'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ImwithhimImwithhimover 18 years ago
Love it!

I loved it, as I do all your stories!! Well done!

kydreamrkydreamrover 18 years ago
A betrayal is still a betrayal

Quite well written, and despite Astrid's dominating behavior, very erotic as well. The sticking point for me was bringing up Marion's marriage. That took the story from an erotic one to another cheating wife story. Being seduced into the relationship with Astrid and her girls simply means she's now vunerable to blackmail or a dom/sub relationship which will eventually undermine her marriage.

fantasyman999fantasyman999over 18 years ago
A most erotic story

I really liked your story. Please give us more. I saw another comment that he didn't like the fact that she is married. I think it played into the story very well. Not just a frustrated image of a female, but someone who gets in touch with the additional feelings only masturbation can bring. The addition of the 3 female friends just adds to the excitement for me.

This turned me on alot. Thanks!

fantasyman999@yahoo.com

stiffone63stiffone63over 17 years ago
This was a stroker!

The storie was written with the feeling I felt like the fly on the wall. I read it with my Venus 2000 stroking me slowly to the edge! Love your other stories also on the club! Please write more of those hard grippers and fir petters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I think

I missed out on a REAL opportunity by NOT joining the neighborhood coffee-klatch.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The last poster

has such a wonderful command of language.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
6088 Followers
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES