All Comments on 'Coffee Shop Confessions Ch. 02'

by oo0_boo_0oo

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
how things have changed

as a mature male and a reader all of my life, a long time ago i avoided woman authors becayse i didnt think the knew how to write about sex, not looking for that necessarily but sex is a part of life and storiues about lives should include that. peyton place and forever amber started to free woiman to pursue their fantasies on the printed page. howver as one who fairly recently became part of the internet and discovered literotica, i see how far female authors have come since thos early, sensationalized but reallyt mild ventures. my favorie literotica writes are women. their richness of sexual expression proves to me what i have always thought...while men react faster to stimuli, if we just relax a moment and let the female take over, they are far more inventive and exploratory than we are. it is a shame that society still does far too much to make women feel guilty about ther sex urges. we are all animals. giving vent to our desires sould be done freely by both genders, without any hint of recrimination.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 3 years ago
Loved it!

I just knew from Part 1 that it was going to go bisexual. Sure glad it did.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous