Coffee Shop Connection: Cream and Sugar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Comeswap
Comeswap
50 Followers

"Do you like that baby?" Kristy asked.

"Oh my god yes." I replied. My phone in one hand recording and my other hand stroking her hair and the back of her head while she sucked. She gave an amazing blowjob. And put her mouth on the tip and started to take it in and out of her mouth. She pushed down far. My huge cock going deep into her mouth. Making her cough and gag and thick spit coming out and coating my cock. But she was bound and determined she was going to get the whole thing in her mouth. She took it in and out. Stroking the spit up and down on my shaft with her hand to lubricate it.

Kristy lunged forward while holding my ass and told me to push her head so I did. I couldn't believe it but after a few tries she took the whole thing down inside her throat and mouth. She had my cock buried in her mouth to the shaft and it was 9 or 10 inches and very thick. Her little tongue rubbed back and forth and licked my balls. And the whole thing I recorded on my phone. She did this for a few minutes and took it out. Coughing and spit running down her chin. She asked me to open up my email and I did. And she gave me an email address to send it to. It was her husband.

"Now it's my turn." I said to her. And I kneeled down in front of her and started to lick and suck on her tight little pussy lips. I ran my tongue all up the center and I could feel her hard little clit brush up against my tongue. She was so wet and I greedily licked up all her sweet juices. She set her own phone on a stand with a little prop device and I could see she had opened a video chat. Her husband was a big mountain looking man. Sitting who knows where in a shack. And I could just see his face and shoulders but from the look on his face he was playing with his cock while he watched us.

"Oh. He's licking me so good Brian." She said looking directly at her camera on the stand. I buried my face inside of her and licked away greedily. Licking sucking and nibbling those delicious little pussy lips. Running my tongue up along her whole pussy. And doing circles around her now erect little clitoris. It was so nice and hard and pink. Her whole pussy was. And it tasted sweet and delicious. I pushed my tongue inside of her and licked the inside of her little hole. It was so tight. I couldn't believe it. And I covered her little pussy with my mouth and started to massage her little clit good. Within minutes she was grabbing the back of my head and I felt her rock her hips against me. I could feel her panting and getting ready to cum and she released such a gush of girl juice into my mouth. I pushed against her hard and licked up every drop. Taking it all into my willing mouth.

I pulled my mouth away from her pussy and looked up at her husband and told him that his wifes pussy tastes so good. But all he did was knod and keep watching. So I buried my face into her again and she started to breath "Oh stop. I can't. Aaah." But within minutes she had another huge orgasm all over my face. My chin was wet and dripping with her girl juice. And her little pussy was pulsing and throbbing so hard. It was squeezing my tongue hard when I tired to push it in her and pulsing rhythmically. I licked up more of her girl cum. And went to do it again when she put her hand on my forehead and stopped me.

"No. No more. Please fuck me." she begged while panting.

She grabbed my hair and pulled me up her body. My cock was rock hard as I pressed the huge head against her tight little hole she gasped. I pushed against her and she was so tight that it wouldn't go in.

"Relax Kristy." I whispered to her. And at that moment I heard groans from her phone. Her husband was cumming all over his hand. And making groans. As Kristy looked over at him I thrust hard against her again. And I slipped inside of her. Oh my god was she tight. Her little pussy pushed so hard trying to get my big dick out of it. I was way too big for her. And I felt the skin of her pussy stretching around me.

"Oh. Oh. Unh. You're too big. Oh just a second." she panted.

"You wanted this big cock and now you're going to take it." I said holding it inside of her. "Relax. I'll leave it where it is so you can get used to it."

Brian was looking intently through the phone again. Watching his little wife get stretched by my monster of a dick. A look on her face like she had a butternut squash inside of her like one of those girls on the fetish porns. That was when I started to thrust again. Her little nails against my shoulder as I thrust about halfway deep in her. Then out again and back in.

"Oh. You're too big. I don't think I can do it." she complained. But I continued to push in and out as she breathed heavy. "Oh my god. It's hurting me."

"You're like a virgin Kristy. It always hurts at first." I whispered in her ear. "Why don't we try something else for your hubby?"

I pulled out if her with a pop, Her little pussy closing completely and winking open and shut as I pulled out of her. Such a beautiful thing. And I pulled her up and put her on her hands and knees so her face was facing the phone camera and directly in front of Brian. She was looking at him face to face. And I pushed my cock up against her tiny hole again. Again it tried not to let me go in. So I pushed. And with a wet pop it slipped inside of her again.

"Oh. Oh god." she moaned hard into the camera.

I pushed into her as her legs shook and her little pussy stretched to take me. I think she would have fell flat on the bed if I hadn't held her up while I guided my cock inside of her. She moaned and panted hard into the camera and I could see Brian getting off on it so hard. As I pushed in and out of her her little body rocked and her mouth opened just a little bit as she panted and moaned into the phone. I pushed into her hard about halfway in and she grabbed my mattress with both hands and let out a huge moan.

I grabbed her little hops and started to fuck her hard then. Her little face she buried in the mattress and blanket and I held her hips hard. Brian could see his wife's nice round little ass with my stomach pumping back and forth behind her. She held the mattress hard and screamed into it. I felt her pussy tighten around my cock and throb squeezing it several times and I felt her squirt onto my balls and down her legs. That's when I thrust into her even deeper.

"Oh. Oh fuck Brian. Oh. Oh fuck!" she screamed holding the sides of the stand and looking directly into the camera. I was thrusting into her hard now. And every time I would go deeper.

I pushed into her with a big thrust and I could feel my stomach touching the lips of her pussy and my balls against her thighs. I held myself all the way inside of her as she winced and looked at Brian. I wet my finger with my mouth and started to play with her asshole as her husband watched through the phone.

"She doesn't do anal." he said watching what I was doing. But I continued to massage her little asshole with my thumb. And started to pump in and out of her tight pussy again. This time going balls deep with every thrust.

"You fuck me so good." she panted sideways against the phone and looking back at me. "Pull out when you're going to cum and spray it on my back. I want Brian to see."

I started to pump in and out of her like a wild animal. She was moaning and waving around. Her body in total ecstasy. I felt her little pussy squeeze me again and more girl cum on my balls. Then again and again. This girl was loving being fucked by a hung man. And I was loving doing it for her. I grabbed her little hips and started to pump in and out of her furiously. As she couldn't breath and tried to hold the bed. My thrusts rocking her little body.

I could tell I was getting close as my balls started to tighten and I thrust and thrust. And pushed my cock all the way inside her. My balls twitched and tightened and I felt my cock throb and shoot stream after stream of cum deep inside her tight little pussy. Her face was in shock looking directly at Brian but she couldn't move as another big orgasm rocked her body. I thrust a few more times emptying the shaft inside of her. And held my cock deep inside her.

"Did he just cum in you?" I heard Brian asking her on the phone. But Kristy was so out of breath she couldn't talk.

"Unh. No Brian. No he didn't." she replied.

I thrust a few more times for show and pulled out and milked the last remaining amount of cum out of my cock and on to her ass. Kristy reached up and blew a kiss and hit hang up on Brian.

"Oh. Oh fuck. You weren't supposed to cum in me." she looked at me with a disapproving look.

"But it felt so nice and tight and good." I replied.

"That doesn't matter. You did it against my will. But to be honest it made me cum really hard. Fuck. Now I'm going to have to take birth control and Brian will know." she complained.

"I'll get you a birth control when I take you home in the morning." I said. "For now let's go take a bath and wash some of that cum out of you."

"In the morning?" she asked looking at me mischievously. "But I thought I..."

"Thought nothing. Let's wash that cum out of you. And now that I've already cum inside of you I don't have to pull out for the rest of the night either. Damage done right?"

She looked at me as if to disapprove but nodded and said "Right."

As she lay there naked on my bed. Cum dripping out of her and onto her thighs and my bed. She sighed and I started the water for our erotic bubble bath and put some soap in. The water sent puffs of smoke into the air and the bubbles started to form as the water filled the tub.

And as I came back into the room Kristy grabbed me and started to lick and suck the rest of my cum out of my cock. I'm sure she could also taste herself on me. And now it sounded like I had her all night so I was far from done with her.

Comeswap
Comeswap
50 Followers
12