Coffee Shop Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes snapped up to her face. She wore that same mischievous grin.

"What are you doing?" I asked clearly flustered. My head whipped around looking to see if anyone else had noticed. The surfy bloke beside me had definitely noticed and it wouldn't be long before his partner caught onto the distraction.

"Giving you an opportunity to 'seize the day.'"

I looked back to her face. She was grinning like a cheshire cat.

"Do you like my breasts?"

"Yes, of course their incredible." I replied without breaking eye contact, my face a picture of anxiety.

"But if you keep them out much longer we're going to get kicked out. Aren't you worried someone from your work will see you?"

"Eh," she shrugged "I can always get another job."

I could tell by the spark in her blue eyes that she wasn't kidding. It was taking all my energy at this point not to stare back at her chest.

"You can look at them Ty. You can even touch them if you want." Her eyes were locked on mine. I could see that the spark had turned into a raging fire.

My heart was absolutely racing and I could literally hear the blood pumping in my ears. Finally I could take it no more, I dropped my gaze and drank in her two beautiful mounds. Her skin was so smooth it seemed to glow.

"Do you want to touch them Ty?" Her voice sounded a bit hoarse. As I watched her chest rise and fall I got the sense that she was almost out of breath. Could it be that this exchange was making Shaz just as aroused as it was making me. I realised now where all the blood had been flowing to, as my cock sprung to life, challenging the confines of my pants.

Slowly I reached a hand forward to caress her left breast. My palm brushed against the soft pink nub of her nipple and Shaz exhaled sharply. I looked up into her eyes as I gently gripped her nipple, rolling it between my finger.

"Mmmmm." Shaz gave a small moan. She stared at me through hooded eyes. I brought my other hand up to massage her other breast. I watched as Shaz bit her lip before letting out another, slightly louder moan.

"Oh my god!" The woman beside us exclaimed as she realised what was happening. I snatched my hands back as I snapped from my reverie. I had completely forgotten about everyone else.

"Carl stop looking at that girls breasts."

"I wasn't!" Carl protested meekly.

"Don't give me that Carl you're still looking at them."

Shaz spoke drawing my attention back to her. "I want you right here, right now!"

I stared at her in shock. She couldn't be serious, we'd already taken such a chance going this far. I looked into her eyes. There was a hunger there. I could tell by her ragged breathing and flushed cheeks that she was incredibly turned on.

As I stared at her she continued to pull her shirt up and over her head. She dropped the shirt to the floor and stared back at me, now completely topless.

"We can't," I said. "We'll be locked up. Look at all the people here." I gestured around the room. Shaz never broke eye contact and she stared at me intently.

"It's up to you Ty. This is your chance to dream big. Are you going to sieze the day?"

I looked at her hesitantly then cast my eyes around the room in a panic.

One of the old ladies next to us had noticed Shaz and I heard her exclaim. "Ooh look that girls topless."

The entire table turned to examine us. I felt like a bug under a microscope.

"Maybe she's some sort of activist," piped another. "I don't think so." Said the first woman. She hasn't got any placards or anything."

My eyes returned to Shaz. She cocked an eyebrow at me, that same mischievous grin on her face. "Well, what will it be?" She asked.

"Fuck it!"

Who cares if we both end up in jail. It would be worth it just for the chance to be with such a beautiful woman.

"Carpe diem!"

Shaz's smile widened and she stood up, grabbing the attention of the few eyes that weren't on her already. Literally everyone at the café stared as the beautiful brunette stepped around our table to stand before me.

"Carl I said to stop looking!" The couple besides us continued to bicker. I paid them no attention though as I watched the topless goddess before me. Slowly she knelt in front of me, placing her hands on my thighs. She smiled up at me with that beautiful smile and then I saw her focus change as she saw the bulge of my cock, straining, desperate to escape my pants.

Now I probably should have mentioned this earlier, but I'll say it now. I'm Australian, so naturally, like all Australians I have a massive cock.

Shaz stared at the bulge hungrily. Her hands slid up until she had her fingers hooked into the band of my pants. I lifted my hips up to assist her and slowly she pulled my pants down taking my briefs with them. My erect cock sprang free, standing proudly at attention. I heard a gasp from a few of the onlookers. Shazs eyes bulged in surprise and maybe a little trepidation as she took stock of my length and girth.

"Oh my god." Exclaimed the woman at the table next to us.

Shaz grasped my cock in her delicate hand and began to stroke me gentle.

"Linda, I'm sitting right here." Apparently Carl didn't appreciate it when the shoe was on the other foot. Linda was openly staring at my rod with a look of sheer hunger.

"Not now Carl. Just shut up and watch." Linda replied and I saw her hand drift between her legs under the table.

Shaz ran her tongue along my shaft all the way to the base of my cock causing me to groan. My balls are shaved clean with only a small nest of hair directly above my cock. Shaz took advantage of this sucking first one testicle into her mouth then the other, all while still stroking me. Shaz worked her way back up towards my tip, sucking on the underside of my shaft as she went. I felt the first drop of pre cum seep from the end of my dick. Shaz was there to meet it, lapping it up with her tongue. The feeling of her tongue running across the head of my penis was heavenly. I leant back into the chair and gave a low moan. Shaz took her lips from my dick and sat on her haunches staring at it as if she were doing some sort of calculation.

"There's no way she can take that monster." Chimed in one of the old ducks from the other table. They had given up any pretence that they weren't watching, with half of them turning their chairs to face us, as if they were viewing a Sunday matinee.

"That petite thing? I doubt she could swallow half of it. I'd be surprised if she can even get her lips around him." Replied another.

Shaz turned towards her challengers and gave a scornful smirk. She turned back to me and looked up with those beautiful blue eyes. They were wild with excitement. She licked her lips seductively before turning her attention back to my cock. Her hands left my shaft. She slid them under my thighs, gripping tightly onto the back of my legs for support and leverage. Shaz opened her mouth wide, engulfing the head of my cock. She swirled her tongue around, massaging the head for a minute before beginning her descent down my length. The feeling of her velvety throat around my shaft was unparalleled. I gave a moan as she sank further. By now she had half my length inside her. Shazs nostrils flared in determination and she sunk down another inch.

"You can do it honey! Take that dick!" Called one of the old women. With that they all seemed to jump on board, yelling encouragements at her.

"Keep going dear."

"Nearly there!"

"You can tame that monster."

Shaz only had one more inch to go. She gave another grunt and the vibrations travelling up my shaft nearly sent me over the edge. With one last surge forward she traversed the last inch, her nose resting against my pubic bone.

"Woohoo!"

The ladies beside us and everyone else watching gave a collective cheer.

Shaz and I locked eyes and she began to emit a long low hum. The vibrations from the noise, coupled with the glorious sensation of being deep in her throat, pushed me closer and closer to the edge. She gave one last deep moan and I tumbled into the abyss. I threw my head back and let out a gasp as I unloaded rope after rope of cum deep inside of her. My cock throbbed again and again, filling her throat. Shaz gurgled and spluttered as she swallowed it all. Finally my climax ended and I slumped forward.

Taking my cue, Shaz pulled back letting my spent member slide from inside of her. As my dick popped free she gasped, drawing in a huge breath before falling onto all fours coughing and spluttering. I sank back into my chair blissfully content and pantless in the middle of a cafe.

Our room full of voyeurs all began to clap as if they had just seen a great performance at the theatre.

Shazs chest was heaving as she breathed heavily. She looked back up at me and the wild lustful look was back in her eyes.

"My turn now." She rasped as she stood before me. Her hand slipped into the band of her pants, drawing them down to the floor along with her panties.

She straightened giving me my first look at her perfect slit. I examined the bald crease between her legs. A single line of short dark hairs traced a pencil width line up from the top of her clit to her navel.

With her chest still heaving Shaz stepped across between me and the table. She perched on the edge, looking down at me with her legs still together. She paused to glance slowly around the room, as if she were the queen and they were all her loyal subjects. Her gaze returned to me. Slowly, seductively her legs parted, arcing through the air as she balanced them on either side of my chair. I stared in wonder at her beautiful sex. The lips of her labia opened like the wings of the most beautiful butterfly, poised as if it were about to take flight. I looked up at Shaz and she pointed a delicate finger at me and then sensually rotated her hand to point at her wet opening. I didn't need any further instruction. I moved in closer sliding the chair in with me. Her legs opened further as I got closer and my nostrils filled with the scent of her arousal. It made me salivate in anticipation and I felt some life returning to my spent cock.

I poised mere inches from her entry, taking in the whole masterpiece. I could see the muscles of her groin contracting and spasming in anticipation. I breathed out a breath I didn't know I'd been holding and watched her body quiver from the sensation.

Finally when I could take it no more, I placed my lips on hers and kissed tenderly. Shaz let out a long low moan and sank back, seeming to melt into the table. I lapped gently at her wetness tasty her sweet arousal. Shaz rewarded me with a string of "oohs" and "aaahs," punctuated with louder moans. I probed deeper into her folds, enjoying every taste, every sensation. I felt her hands on the back of my head, her fingers running through my hair as she pulled me in.

Gently I worked my way north until my lips were encompassing her clit. Shaz moaned louder this time.

"Ooooh god!" I felt her hands begin to claw at the back of my head.

I traced my tongue on either side of her clit whilst sucking gently with my lips.

"Oooh god! Don't stop! Don't stooop!" Shaz had two handfuls of my hair in a death grip, pulling me in with all her might.

I continued to suck, tracing my tongue to her love button. Gently I navigated her soft hood until I was flicking the end of my tongue directly on her clit.

That was the final piece of the puzzle for Shaz. I felt her thighs clamp against the sides of my head, her ass lifted off the table, taking me with it as her back arched uncontrollably.

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeahhhhhhhhhhhh!" She shrieked in pure ecstasy as wave after orgasmic wave hit her.

After about thirty seconds the tension seemed to go out of her and she slammed down on the table gasping for breath.

Taking her cue I stopped my assault on her clit and waited until she was ready to release me from my new home between her legs.

Finally she did and I sat back in my chair, looking at the spent woman in front of me. I watched a droplet of cum run slowly from her slit, across her perfect pink arsehole before making the jump onto the table.

Shazs chest was heaving and I watched her perfect mounds shaking and rippling with each gasped breath. Slowly she raised her head to look at me. Her eyes had a far off look to them and she struggled to focus on my face.

"Ww... we're not done... yet!" She panted.

I nodded slowly. It suddenly dawned on me that we weren't alone and somehow we hadn't been stopped by anyone yet. I began to look around the room trying to assess the situation. I was shocked to see the affect our little exhibition had had on our fellow patrons. I first examined the couple next to us. The woman was reclined in her chair with one leg lifted onto her seat. She had slid the leg of her shorts to the side, along with her panties, revealing a thick bush of dark hairs. Her hands were working quickly among the foliage, massaging her soft lips. Her eyes stared unblinkingly at my election which had regrown in all its glory, following my ministrations of Shazs clit.

Her companion, Carl, had his hand inside his pants making a stroking motion, all the while staring at Shazs naked form.

I looked across at the old women on my other side and it was clear that there was a lot of under the table action going on there.

Looking over my shoulder I could see the short barista who had brought me my muffin earlier. I couldn't see below her waist, but she had one hand braced against the counter whilst the other hand worked feverishly below it. Now I'm no expert but based on the way her face was contorted I don't think she was making coffee.

It was so confusing. I turned back around and looked towards the young couple in the booth. They appeared to have completely forgotten about each other, both staring lustfully at Shaz and I. The guy had his hand in his pants whilst the girl had lifted her skirt and was massaging herself through a silken pair of pink panties. As I watched, she dug around in her handbag until she found what she was looking for. Slowly, almost reverently she removed a lipstick vibrator. The low hum of it hit my ears as she briskly went to work on herself.

My observations were interrupted then as Shaz sat up on the table. She gave me the same mischievous smile as before. She pointed at my dick.

"I want this!"

I nodded obediently. Then she gestured towards herself.

"In here!"

She smiled at me and those blue eyes sparkled.

"Now!"

I grinned back at her.

"As you wish."

Shaz turned away from me then. Gingerly, on jelly legs, she climbed onto the table until she was centred on all fours. I just gaped at the most perfect posterior I had ever beheld. Two smooth round buttocks with her divine opening taking centre stage. I was entranced. Shaz widened her stance, lowering her ass until she was right at the height of my dick.

Then she slapped the table, breaking me from my reverie.

"Fuck her!" She chanted, then slapped the table three times before repeating the chant. She continued to do this until the other patrons caught on to what she wanted. Slowly they all began to chant and slap their tables. The noise rang through the cafe.

"Fuck her!" Bang, bang, bang!

"Fuck her!" Bang, bang, bang!

"Fuck her!" Bang, bang, bang!

Shaz wiggled her ass in time with the chant and I watched her soft checks bounce enticingly.

I could stand it no more, taking my cock I rubbed it up and down her moistened slit. Shaz gave a moan as I gently teased her entry. My head was now sufficiently lubricated so I pressed on, entering her forbidden chamber. Even with the chanting I could hear her gasp at my girth.

"Holy shit!" She cried as I stretched her with my first few inches.

I pressed on and I could hear her muttering curses and exclamation as I dove deeper. The walls of her vagina wrapped around me like a tight cocoon. With ever inch I felt her muscles contracting and relaxing as she welcomed my dome headed invader. My rate of entry began to slow with two inches left. Looking down I could see her hands, gripped tight, knuckles white as she held onto the edge of the table for dear life. Her whole body shook as she strained to take me. With my left hand I I steadied us both by placing my hand on her hip. With my right I hooked my hand over her shoulder, holding her in position. I paused for a second before pressing forward with one hard thrust. Shazs snatch engulfed my last two inches with a wet squelch. Her head went back while the rest of her body pressed down into the table. She screamed in ecstasy and I felt her pussy spasming around me. A gush of fluid burst from her entry, flooding my shaft before running down my balls. Taking advantage of the extra lubrication I began to slide my member out. I kept my hand on her shoulder, using it as leverage to drive my tool back home. As I hit my mark Shaz gave a small shriek.

"Oooh!"

I pumped in and out again. Once again she shrieked. The other patrons were still chanting and I began to time my thrusts with their chants.

"Fuck her!"

"Oooh!"

"Fuck her!"

"Oooh!"

"Fuck her!"

"Oooh!"

Each shriek was louder than the one before. I could sense by the way Shaz was milking my cock that she was getting close to an orgasm and it was going to be a big one. I cast my eye around the room and I got the sense that everyone there was on the verge of something big. It was as if they were all waiting for me. As if my orgasm would release them.

I looked ahead at the young loved up couple. The girl had pulled her panties to the side and was administering her vibe directly to the clit of her bald twat. Her face was contorted and I could see she was dangling over a precipice just waiting for that last push.

Shaz gave a shriek, louder than any before and I looked down at the soft flesh of her pussy spreading around my shaft. I slammed home one last time and her soft lips parted like the waves of the ocean submitting to the bow of a boat.

I threw my head back and exclaimed "Oh fuck!"

My dick pulsed as my orgasm hit.

Shaz threw her head back and shrieked a string of unintelligible gibberish.

"Eeeeeeaaaaaaaaheeerrrmmmaahhhhfffffaarrkkkkkkeennnnnnnggggggaaaawwwwwddddd!!!!!"

My dick pulsed again and Shaz pressed back against me, taking my seed deep inside. She shrieked again as another orgasm rocked her. This time she was accompanied by a cacophony of noise as everyone else in the place seemed to reach completion at the same moment.

"Fffaaaarkkkknnnnnoooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh."

My dick pulsed again and I looked up to see the girl with the vibrator squirting a long stream of cum onto the floor. The guy she was with had his pants down by now and was releasing his own stream of cum.

I gave one last pulse before shuddering to a stop deep inside Shaz. She quivered and shook and I could feel the aftershocks from her orgasms pulsing along my length.

I glanced at the couple beside us. The woman was clearly in a daze. As I watched she slid down her chair until she dropped off it onto the floor. She'd ditched her shorts and panties by now and just lay there, legs splayed, bush and pussy open to the world. Her companion didn't seem fazed, he was slouched on the chair with his dick out. Three long ropes of cum were spread across his shirt but he didn't seem to have noticed.

I turned my attention back to Shaz. Slowly I withdrew myself from her. I finally came free with a wet pop. I stared at her moistened lips as a small stream of our mingled cum seeped from her and dropped onto the table.

I slumped back into my chair with a satisfied sigh. Shaz stayed crouched on the table for a few seconds longer before raising herself from the table with what seemed like an enormous effort. Sliding from the table, she turned to face me with a dreamy satisfied smile.

I stared at her, once again drinking in her beautiful frame and marvelling at my good fortune at having gotten to experience it. I looked into those bright blue eyes and that mischievous smile and that's when it struck me that I'd never even gotten to kiss her.