Coffee Shop Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if she read my mind, Shaz leant forward until her face was a few inches from mine. She paused there, looking from my mouth to my eyes and then back again. Slowly I closed the last bit of distance between us. Our lips met in a kiss that was passionate, yet tender. It seemed to roll on and on. I felt Shaz lower herself onto my lap without breaking contact. I held her hips with my hands before tracing them up her back. In response Shaz ran her hands across my chest before sliding one along my neck to the back of my head. All the while our lips danced together saying all the things that we hadn't been able to during our lustful romp together. Finally we came apart.

In the background I could hear the other diners beginning to recover from whatever stupor our love making had put them into.

"I think we'd better go." Whispered Shaz motioning towards the door with her head. I just nodded at her. Gracefully she slid from on top of me. Leaning down she grabbed our clothes, throwing mine at me before hurriedly dressing herself. Once we were both adequately decent she grabbed my hand and led me across the cafe and out into the street.

Authors note -- For those of you playing along at home, the moral of this story is 'Stop being a pussy and ask out that girl you like, because you never know what might happen.'