All Comments on 'Coffee Shop Hero'

by GasPedalJoe

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
On small wording change...

...: instead of 'come', you meant to type 'cum'. The 1st 1 you do when you're walking, the 2nd, you do when you're having sex. They sound alike but the 2nd 1 is a lot more fun to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great story

way to go....great action!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Story of the Engergizer Bunny?

This thing goes on and on and ......

Good story line.

Too disorganized and wanders all over the place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
booyah!

this story kicked ass. i recomend it to every one and eny one, and i hope the author continues to write stories of this caliber.

SalamisSalamisover 19 years ago
Very Enjoyable

What a delightful story! I enjoyed the way you gave texture to all the scenes. You also wrote the coupling interlude with both grace and sensitivity, showing a genuine affection for your characters.

I look forward to your next story.

GreyskyeGreyskyeover 19 years ago
Nicely done

I enjoyed the characters sensitivity towards their partners, and your discriptions.

This sentence struck me as being particularly ackward:

"And no girl I?ve ever been with has known to manipulate with her mound like this during foreplay." I understand what you are trying to say, but the flow is off, and it shook me right out of the story. :-)

ishtatishtatover 19 years ago
Heroics

This story was fun as well as sexy.That alone made it a 5 and whilst there were one or two little flaws they did not distract too much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
wow

That was a pleasent and loverable story and nice job that you wrote...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I do believe I would of left the gas sation as-soon-as the police would of let me..no thanks necessary.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
ABRUPT ENDINGS

The idea of the Anonymous just before me would have killed the story. Why did he comment?

For me, it came to kind of an abrupt end.

Still, it was worth 5 stars.

Not as abrupt as the other one I read, Rainbow Club. However, that one was labeled Ch. 01, so I presume the author intended a sequel -- 14 years ago. Too bad.

The author has a sort-of warm, plain-life kind of writing, unlike some writers who seem pretentious or

status oriented.

Anyway, it's a style I like.

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGasPedalJoe@GasPedalJoe
55 Followers
Reading fiction and fantasy requires the reader to give the author some leeway. If we create new worlds, not everything may be explained, and some things will be unfamiliar. The reader must transport themselves to that new world and suspend their expectations. In erotica, app...