Coffee Time Pt. 07 - The End

Story Info
Blake's think his mind is gone, it's grandma to the rescue.
1k words
4.56
3.6k
8
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dnick47
dnick47
344 Followers

All characters in this story are 18 y/o or older.

This is a fantasy. The is not a sliver of reality in it.

***************************

One afternoon several weeks later Blake, Catherine, and Penny were all in Catherine's room talking together about their experiences in the Winslow mansion.

"I only let three guys fuck my pussy a day," said Catherine.

"I fuck four pussies a day," added Blake, "beyond that I am not only bored and but also have a sore cock. I feel like I am just a dildo sometimes."

"I agree with Blake," said Penny, "After being fucked, fucked, and fucked every day, I am looking forward to my periods to get both a physical and mental hiatus. I am sick of being used as a sex toy."

"Amen," Catherine added, "When Blake had sex with us, Penny, I felt warmth, love, emotion, and caring. Even if he was a jerk most of the time."

The two women get closer to their brother. One on his left the other on his right. Penny take his cock "At least he was our fucking jerk." so she said to him to jerk him. Penny leans over then kisses her brother on the lips taking hold of his cock. Sister Catherine asked sister Penny to let her kiss him. Penny breaks her kissing Blakeney allowing sister Catherine to lock lips and insert her tongue while she was cupping his balls.

"Mercy, you two,"

"Yeah, Cathy, but was our jerk. He only fucked once before we came here, he was very loving and tender. I felt the same thing when we messed around before he entered me."

"That is because I do love both of you and mom,"

Mom was listening to her progeny discuss the family's sex play.

"Well my children," Cynthia says as she comes out of hiding, "neither of you will fuck your brother without my participation."

"Wouldn't think of it mother," Catherine says.

"I yes was, Penny, I have an idea to give all of us pleasure and relief," Cynthia says.

"Blake lay on your back in the middle of the bed."

"Ladies, we will fuck Blake cowgirl style in this manner," Cynthia begins, "I ride his cock, Penny sucks his nipple and Catherine will rife his face. Each of us will have a slot of three minutes on his cock before yielding to the next in rotation. We will begin with me riding his cock, Penny with suck his nipple, and Catherine will

sit on his face. When he cums in you, you are you sit back and watch. Ready and randy girls?"

"More than ready mom," both say.

Blake is laying there trying to decide whether he should run or stay letting the three girls have their way with him. It was decided for him, sister Cathy same kneel across the bed smiling she placed on leg over his head. Her twat looked magnificent. He recalled that her juices were tangy but sweet. He wondered if all that fucking had changed them. He was about to find out as her open pussy gate was near his mouth.

When he was about to take a lick, he felt his cock parting a tight hole, going through it they feel it clamping down on him.

"O my baby, your hot cock feels so good in mommy."

Just about that time, Penny's tongue licked across his nipple. His eyes roll back in his head, thinking, these women are killing me, but what way to go. Catherine pushes her pussy even harder onto his face barely allowing him to breathe at all. His dick is being skinned alive by his mother's rapid thrusting. He was losing what little bit of mind he had left. The three of them fucked like crazed rabbits until Blake screams through his sister's pussy shooing the first of four loads into his mother's love canal.

"O! Blake, you're going to get mommy pregnant." She orgasms then fell off her son's lap.

Catherine had no sooner heard her mother's exclamation before raising her going off her brother's face ready to impale it onto his cock. He was still hard so it slid right in helped by the very enormous amount of love juice she still had in it after nearly drowning her brother with it.

"Girls, I need a rest," he told them as his handheld sister Catherine down but still left his manhood in her.

"Always left out," Penny complained.

"Dear, don't fret. Blake will make love to you this morning," looking at the clock, "This afternoon, rather."

Blake and Catherine were busy as mother's a Penny talked. He had rolled her on her side. They were spooning with long slow thrust.

Bake said to his sister, "It is always pleasant to screw you, Cathy."

She responded, "It is always pleasant to be fucked by you, brother."

They had a good long leisurely fuck. Penny is announced that she was ready to cum. Blake fucked her a bit harder till she shuddered, thrusting back on his penis crying out, "Ooo Blake. Fuck, me Blake." He sent a couple of strings of sperm into her. Then they lay still relishing in the aftermath of love. They dozed off to sleep.

An hour later both woke up. Both of them came to the same realization at once, Mom and Penny were gone. Getting up, Blake and Catherine found mum and sister in mother's room talking.

"Guess what guys, momma is serious about going back as well, and she's already talked to grandma about it!" Penny blurted out just as soon as she saw her siblings enter the room.

Yes, mother said. Grandma and she had discussed it. Grandma was okay with the idea though she wish that Cynthia and her family would reconsider. So, after Cynthis had ordered supper for her brood, the family discussed the pros and cons of staying with the clan v. going back home to their hometown.

Cynthia's family had all agreed to return home to their "normal" life. Two weeks later the four of them stepped across the threshold of their old domicile, but things were different. Everything had been upgraded to Winslow standards and there had been a lot of remodeling done and grandmother had left a letter on the dining room table.

But that begins another phase in the family saga.

dnick47
dnick47
344 Followers