Coffee with Caleb

Story Info
Hazel has a romantic date with Caleb.
1.7k words
4.48
4.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Hi! This is a sequel to my story dancing with strangers if you'd like to read that first! The previous story isn't required reading for this one though too! This story is less erotic than my others since I wanted to try a slower buildup to another story in the future with these characters so I hope you enjoy the romance! I'll have more erotic content released by the end of the week though. I hope you all enjoy :D*

*****

Hazel sat on her hotel bed staring at a small slip of paper. The only thing written on it was a messy scrawl of a phone number. A phone number someone had only just given her earlier that night.

She felt flushed just thinking of him; his tousled blond hair, his soft face, his hard cock. Hazel shook her head as if she could shake the thoughts away. It had been such a long night at the concert, yet she was still trembling with excitement just thinking of Caleb. She crossed her legs to try and calm down a bit, her thighs were still sticky with Caleb's cum.

"What are you doing?" Alicia said from the bathroom door. "Is that a phone number?"

Hazel yelped and almost fell off the bed, she quickly shoved the slip of paper in her back pocket. "It's nothing! Just, ummm, nothing."

Alicia walked over, dressed only in a towel, and folder her arms while standing over Hazel. "That is most definitely something! And I'd bet anything that, that something, is a phone number." She stuck out her hand, "Let's see it then."

Hazel bit her lip. "Fine." She handed Alicia the slip of paper.

"It is a phone number!" Alicia jumped in triumph letting her towel slip off. "I was right!"

She did a little victory dance. "So... who's is it?"

"Just a guy I met at the concert. He was nice. And he looked nice." Hazel smiled at the thought of Caleb. "And he was nice."

Alicia gave her a knowing smile. "So did you dance with him? Did you talk? What did you talk about? Is that where you were after you disappeared in the crowd?"

Hazel tried to keep up with all the questions but just ended up repeating herself. "He was ummm... he was nice."

"You don't know anything about him!"

"Well he looked nice!" Hazel thought about the way his hands felt on her hips and the way his cock felt in her pussy. "He felt nice too."

"You too kissed?" Alicia exclaimed.

"Well, yeah we did!" Hazel pursed her lips. "That isn't too fast is it?"

"It's a bit fast I think. But what was it like? Did you two make out?"

Hazel thought back to the way he kissed up and down her face all the way to her breasts, then the way that he had ripped open her shirt and kissed her breasts through her bra, then how he had felt just between her legs. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back with her mouth half-open, just like she had when he had fucked her.

She looked at Alicia, who was getting dressed right now. "We made out. It was hot."

"Ohmygod!" Alicia yelled as she pulled her head through her shirt. "Why can't I meet a guy at a concert!"

"There'll be the concert in two nights. Maybe you'll meet one there."

"Maybe." Alicia sat on the bed. "Are you going to call him?"

"Now?"

"No! Not now! You have to wait until the morning. Make it seem like you're not too interested!"

"Alicia, you've never dated anyone. How would you know?"

Alicia went a bit red in the face. "Well it's... you know... common knowledge? And I watch a lot of movies. And everyone knows this stuff!" She threw a pillow at Hazel when Hazel started giggling. "Don't laugh!"

"You've never even kissed a boy, Alicia! Much less had a boyfriend."

"Well, that's only because boys suck."

Hazel laughed and got up. "I'm going to go shower."

Alicia only nodded and laid back on the bed to watch the television. Hazel walked to the bathroom and started the shower. Then she disrobed.

Her black top was torn and sweaty from the concert, and especially from Caleb. Taking it off reminded her of the way he'd held her. She slid her skirt down and then her panties too, imagining the way he had touched her just a few hours ago the entire time. Hazel sighed with delight and stepped into the shower.

An hour and a shower later, Hazel got into bed with Alicia. The hotel only had one bed in this room. The two of them laid side by side until the next morning.

When Hazel woke up the next morning, Alicia was gone. She checked her phone, two new messages from Alicia.

Went out for breakfast and to do shopping

Why don't you text that boy ; )

Hazel sighed and laid back in the bed. The ceiling was a bit cracked in the plaster. Caleb. Should she text him? She typed his number into her phone and sent a message.

nice night last night. coffee?

Then she rolled out of bed and started getting dressed. Hazel had only just put on her bra when her phone went off.

yes it was nice

2nd and main street work for coffee??

Hazel smiled. She waited to get dressed the rest of the way before answering.

sounds perfect : )

His response was quick.

see you there!

Hazel grabbed her purse and headed out. The coffee shop they spoke about was only a short walk away from the hotel.

The café was pretty small for being so close to mainstreet in the downtown area, it was tucked away partially in a back alley and up a floor so you could look out over the town while drinking your coffee. Hazel and Alicia had found it on their second day here and had loved it ever since. She was excited to spend time here with Caleb too.

It wasn't even that busy around this time too, just a couple late-risers that had come to get their coffee fix. Hazel sat at a window table, checking and rechecking her phone for new messages from Caleb.

Eventually he got there. Hazel's heart leapt up into her throat seeing him again, his tousled blond hair and cute blue eyes, he was so handsome. She waved him over and he took a seat across from her.

"Are you going to order anything?" Hazel asked nervously.

"Maybe later." Caleb leaned forward and put his hand on hers. "I'd much rather talk to you first."

Hazel shivered with delight at his touch. His hands were so warm on hers and they covered her entire hand. She licked her lips and smiled at him.

"Are you here for the music festival too?" she asked.

"I am! The band that played last night surprised me with how good they were, I hadn't heard of them before coming."

"Me too! I really loved what I heard!" Hazel blushed. "Although I don't really remember much of the latter half, after meeting you."

Caleb smirked, Hazel loved the way his cheeks lifted up and how his dimples looked when he smiled. "That latter half was my favorite part of the night." he said.

"Well, maybe we'll have to have another night just like it sometime."

"I'd like that."

The two of them spent the next couple hours chatting about this and that. Hazel told Caleb about her small hometown and how she'd come out here to the city with Alicia for the music festival. Caleb told her about how he'd come from a city not too far from here and that he was used to the big city and had always wanted to explore smaller towns.

"You know... I've been to this city a couple times before. I could show you the park if you'd want! It's beautiful there." Caleb said.

"I'd love to see it." Hazel smiled at him.

An hour later the two of them were strolling through a densely wooded park that was in the middle of the city. Hazel hadn't expected to find such a lush and natural park surrounded by all of the buildings and infrastructure but she was happy to have found it.

Caleb told her more about his life in the city and how he liked it, but he'd always wanted to move out to the countryside once he finished college. He was studying psychology, but his passion was in nature. Caleb had so much knowledge about all the plants and animals in the park that Hazel couldn't help but grin ear to ear while he told her about all of them.

Eventually, the two of them reached a small gazebo hidden away deep in the park. Caleb took a seat and sighed in contentment. "I've always loved this park, especially this little area. It's hidden away so deep in the woods. So far away from everything."

Hazel took a seat next to him and rested her head on his shoulder. "It truly is beautiful."

They sat like that for a while. Enjoying the closeness of each other. Caleb pulled her tighter to him, his arms snug around her body, Hazel snuggled closer to him in response.

She didn't know how long they sat there together. At some point, Hazel closed her eyes and just enjoyed the moment. Eventually, she looked up to say something but was stunned by Caleb looking down at her. His eyes were so piercing and she felt transfixed by his gaze. He smiled down at her and her heart suddenly felt so light.

Caleb leaned forward and kissed her. It was nothing like the kiss from the previous night, there wasn't lust here. It was intimate. Sweet and nice and romantic.

Hazel leaned into the kiss and closed her eyes. She enjoyed the gentle pressure of Caleb's hand on the small of her back, the warmth of his chest against her body, the way he held her while they kissed. She stroked his back and ran her other hand through his hair, his lips just felt so nice and intoxicating on hers.

After what felt like too short of a time, Caleb broke away from the kiss leaving Hazel short of breath. He hugged her tight and whispered, "Would you want to meet again here tomorrow?"

"Yes." Hazel murmured into his chest.

They left each other for the evening then. Enjoying the promise of another day together tomorrow.