All Comments on 'Coffee with My Mother-in-law'

by robmit

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
L O ReinsL O Reinsabout 3 years ago

You kind of lost me with the peanut butter but i voted 5 because I think this story deserves better than the sub 4 score it currently has. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

That is one of the weirdest stories I've read here. I don't know whether to compliment you on your imagination or recommend psychiatric help. :-)

By the way, lent is leant. Lent is a religious holiday.

I debated between a 4 or 5 and finally decided on 5*. Great imagination and the psychiatrist can pick someone else's wallet clean.

oldladyloveoldladylovealmost 3 years ago

This was a terrific story, I really loved it. I didn't know I had this fantasy until I read your story! The build-up was nice and slow. Great dialogue too. Really well done. I love old women stories where the women's bodies are portrayed in all their wrinkly saggy glory. I hope there are more stories like that somewhere.

ToPunishToPunish12 months ago

I wanted to like this but frankly I feel like this story is more about you and your personal kinks than a hot fantasy. Joan is so ridged at the beginning, but her some how manifesting her years of abuse as a dominate that makes you doggie play is ridiculous. You weren’t submissive to Leanne that we can tell. I hated how Joan spoke in the story, the use of phrases like “white stuff” or “thingy” for over a year is chlidish. Joan didn’t evolve until you brought Kate into the story and even that evolution was slight. That’s not how human psychology works, even with damaged people.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous