All Comments on 'Coffeehouse Comfort'

by dorkybutcute

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
avoncallingavoncallingover 17 years ago
loved it

very well written with an inticing plot. more?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
beautiful

So detailed, so passionate, so thoughtful. Few authors can really balance the sex with the inner thoughts and feelings, and you've done it very well. I eagerly await more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wow!!!!

So sensitive, so subtly erotic, so totally in touch with the characters. I can't wait for more stories from you.

rkm10rkm10over 17 years ago
superb story

brillant, there's no other word for this, I loved it. so gentle and yet so erotic. I found this story one to savour, and I love happy endings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
wow...

you're a brilliant writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Mmm

Mmmm Very nice. That was absolutely brilliant. Great story. I Love your writing. Can't wait to read more.

RumourRumourover 17 years ago
Sweet and erotic

You definitely have a gift, thank you for sharing it. The imagery and wording are simply beautiful. I look forward to reading more of your work.

Selena_KittSelena_Kittover 17 years ago
Mentioned

Your story was mentioned in the Author's Hangout New Story Reviews!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fantabulous!!

Stunning, delicious, impeccable, have I gone too far yet? There have been many outstanding stories and writers on Lit. over the years and this one of yours ranks among the very best! You captured so much of what makes a new relationship so beautiful. It makes me wish I had your gift. Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Really Good

One of the better stories in a long time. Beautifully paced, very erotic and we need a chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very Well Done

That was a very delicately written romance that came across as quite real. If you could space it out a bit, add in some plot twists and mis-understandings, I believe you could actually be able to turn this into a Harlequin Romance novel (if they took lesbian stories anyway).

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
so sweet :)

That was such a beautiful story. The way you described the buildup was so realistic, it felt like the story of my life. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Excellent

You captured the romance perfectly. A truly beautiful story indeed.

L.A. WickerL.A. Wickerabout 17 years ago
GREAT

Thank you for a wonderful story. I'm L.A.Wicker,I write too and about to write my first, real lesbian thing in a story. Would you like to help?

If so write to: Lawicker45@aol.com

Your story was great.

NiceGuyInVaNiceGuyInVaabout 17 years ago
Great job

Terrific build up and tension, with incredible description of their love making. Very hot and well written. Can't wait to read more of your work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Really?

Lost and Delirious was a terrible movie. This story was just okay. For roughly the same reasons.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
awesome

You've got me sitting on the edge of my seat while constantly crossing and uncrossing my legs to control myself! Your story brings back good memories with some of my exes that i've lost touch with. Brava (:

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Oh yess.

Please write more stories soon! This is one of my all time favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
please do a chapter 2

I absolutely loved this story!!! please do another!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
A great start

Well written, your story has a graceful flow which makes it easy to read. I'm glad you didn't describe your characters with a paragraph on their 'stats' as so many do but instead you incorporated glimpses of description where appropriate to the story arc. Your creation of tension was well built and and certainly not forced - a difficult feat considering your readers know the characters are going to get together.

I'm especially impressed that Erik is the only character with a name, yet not once was I confused about which girl was where during the entire story. I thoroughly enjoyed your writing and I hope you will continue to post your work. Adversity and miscommunication would certainly enhance the story-telling aspect, but for a quick erotic read this was more than enough. Keep on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
loved it

Hope you come back and write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow...

Absolutely exquisite writing and storyline. Beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Beautiful

I must have read this about a half dozen times, but it's such a beautiful story. Excellently written.

tygztygzover 10 years ago

Great story, all around. Wonderful setup, with minimal description - the more my imagination is involved, the deeper I get into the story. And then finally, the consummation - unf, I felt it all!

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesover 10 years ago
Wow

Holy hell, you can write! Somehow you turned cliches into poetry. I don't know how you did it, but brava!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why?

Dorky girl, this is a very good little story and a well-written one at that. I'm impressed---I didn't spot one mistake, not even a typo. It's so enjoyable that I have a question: why, why, why is this the only story you've written (or at least published on this site)? I'm sure that if you had written and presented more, you would have a very solid fan base. Come back, Dorky, all is forgiven!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Previous comment.....

was spot on

pseud277pseud277over 8 years ago
Nine years on and still drawing praise

I agree with those who admire its 'spoton', clear writing. The story had me from the first with its jigs and smiles.

LcnmdLcnmdover 8 years ago
So well written!

A wonderful timeless story!

Thank you,

L

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it

Was so sad to see you haven't posted any other stories.

I would love to read more of your work, this is a gem.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 7 years ago
What a fantastic story!

Oh how I loved this story. Loads of build up, great character and plot development, and the ending is, wow. My only wish for this story is that it had been longer. Still, thank you for sharing it with us!

guerreiraguerreiraabout 7 years ago
Beautiful

I love the words you used to put sensations in my mind and body. Beautiful!

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Mealmost 6 years ago

Absolutely wonderful.

ChumulyaChumulya3 months ago

One of the best I've read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous