Cohabitation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly his orgasm faded and he regained the strength in his legs. He looked down at Laura and saw how much cum he had sprayed all over her.

"Oh, Laura. I'm sorry." He was afraid he had embarrassed her.

She looked up at him and smiled as big as she could. "Don't apologize. I wanted this." She stood up and embraced him tightly. "That was so sexy. Now let's both rinse off and shampoo our hair."

After that was done Paul turned the shower off and pulled the curtain open. They fetched towels and at least partially dried each other off. Then Laura dried her hair with him watching the whole time. It was a really sexy scene with her arms raised most of the time as she used his hair dryer and the brush to remove the tangles from her long hair.

When her hair was finally dry she turned to him and they went out to his bed, he turned the covers down and they crawled in by each other on their backs. After a few seconds Paul rolled over on his side facing her and kissed her. This kiss was not one continuous kiss but rather several long kisses. During these kisses his hand moved to her breasts. He was in love with her breasts, they were so firm and yet soft. Her nipples would become hard as he massaged them. Eventually he moved down to kiss each breast and nipple multiple times. The he sucked on each nipple until they were hard as nails.

"God that feels good." She said as she began to explore his body with her lips and tongue.

"Laura, may I kiss and lick your pussy?"

She looked at him while a warm smile formed on her lips. "Paul, you never have to ask my permission to make me feel good. Please, kiss and lick my pussy until I cum."

Paul smiled at her and moved down between her legs. He put his face close to her sex to smell her fragrance. It smelled of mustiness and soap. But mostly it smelled clean. He began by kissing her thighs working up to her sex, then he licked her from the bottom to her clitoris. When he got there she let out a little moan. He did it again only slower which made her hips rise off the bed a little. He figured he must be doing something right.

Next he changed things up by kissing and licking her outer lips with occasional detours to her clitoris. He noticed that she was more and more wet as he stimulated her, some of it leaking out so he could lick it up. He moved back to her clitoris and sucked and licked on it making her writhe on the bed. She raised her knees to give him better access which allowed him to insert one of his fingers into her. That caused her to shift into a new gear and it was not long before she could not hold back any longer.

"Oh Paul, I'm cumming. I'M CUMMING!!" And then her vagina clamped down on his finger as he continued to lick and suck her clitoris. Paul slowed down a little but kept up what he was doing. In the next few minutes she came two more times.

"Oh God, Paul. Please stop. I need a breather."

Paul looked up at her. "Did I do good?"

Laura sat up and pulled him up to her and kissed him long and hard. "Does that answer your question?"

She smiled at him. "I have never had my pussy eaten like that. Are you sure that was your first time?"

"Yep. First and only time."

"By God you are a natural. Now lay on you back, it's my turn to pleasure you."

He did as she asked and then she moved down between his legs to give her the best access to his cock and balls.

"Wow, you're hard again already." With that comment she started licking and kissing his cock while massaging his balls. She could feel him get even harder in her mouth. When he was as hard as she thought possible she moved her legs on either side of him and started to lower herself onto his cock.

"Wait, don't we need a condom?" he asked.

She smiled at him. "It's okay, I'm on the pill. Now fuck me. I want to feel you deep inside me."

She continued to lower herself on him until she completely engulfed his cock.

Paul had never felt anything like the feeling surrounding his cock. She was warm, moist, and tight. He hoped he could make himself last long enough for her.

Slowly and surely she started to move up and down on his cock. For her it had been many weeks since she had a cock inside her sex. Now it seemed to feel even better than she remembered it. His cock really filled her up and he was starting to meet her thrusts with his own. She wanted this to last as long as possible so she kept her pace slow and deliberate.

"Oh Paul, this feels wonderful. Are you sure you've never fucked before?"

"Never."

"Well you're the best virgin I've ever had. I think you were born for fucking me. I love the way you feel."

"I love the way you feel around my cock. I could get addicted to this."

Paul had moved his hands to her breasts as they continued their dance of sex. Her nipples hardened immediately under his massaging hands. He began to flick them with his fingers and then pinch them lightly. This was the most fun he could ever remember.

Laura lowered herself so that she could kiss him. He wrapped his arms around her and massaged her back as their lovemaking continued. She was moving a little faster now obviously building her pleasure. He kept pace with her and returned her kisses. They were both in a state of bliss and oblivious of the outside world. It was just them pleasuring each other, nothing else mattered.

Suddenly Laura was really pounding him. "I'm almost there. Fuck me faster, Paul!" He did as she asked and it was not long at all until he pushed her over the edge.

"I'm cumming. OH PAUL, I'M CUMMING!!" Her eyes closed and she furrowed her brow as the wave of pleasure swept over her. Over and over. She held him tighter as she spasm-ed over and over. Paul watched her orgasm, it was the most erotic thing he had ever seen. She slowed her pace on him as she slowly came down off her high, then she sat back up on him with a huge smile on her face while continuing to fuck him.

"My God, what an orgasm! I don't see how that could get any better."

"Want to try another position?"

"Sure."

"Let's try doggie."

"Okay."

She got off him and moved to her hands and knees. He moved behind her on his knees and entered her again.

"Wow. You're really tight in this position." he said.

"I can feel it, too. Now fuck me like you mean it."

Paul started pumping her at a pretty good clip. This time he wanted to cum in her so he would know how it feels and to give her a bit of himself. Fucking her was unbelievable, and it was obvious that she liked it too.

"Come on, Paul. Fuck me! Give me your spunk! I want to feel you cum inside me! FUCK ME!"

He was getting there. It was obvious now that she wanted his juice as much as he wanted to give it to her. He was now pounding her pussy, their bodies slapping together with each stroke of his cock.

"That's it! Pound my pussy! Give me every inch of your cock!"

Finally he could feel his orgasm build and build, until he made one last push into her and then held on deep into to her as he emptied his balls. Spasm after spasm delivered his juice deep in her pussy. His orgasm was the best he could ever remember. He continued to hold his cock in her long after his orgasm had died away, almost never wanting to leave her. Finally he collapsed on his back next to her.

She smiled at him and said "Don't go anywhere, I'll be right back." She got off the bed and went to his bathroom. A moment later the toilet flushed and she returned to him. They embraced and kissed each other holding each other close.

"Paul, that was the best sex I've ever had. I can't believe how good you are in bed. I may never let you leave."

"Was I really that good?"

She kissed him again to answer him. "You can have me any time you want it, and I hope you want it often."

He smiled at her and held her close. Her response was all he could hope for. "And I will be yours any time you want it."

"Hold me, and never let me go."

He did that and soon the both of them were asleep.

==========

They awoke around three thirty still holding each other. They both had to relieve themselves and after doing so they returned to sit on Paul's bed. They both sat cross legged facing each other.

"Paul, I want you to know just how much I liked having sex with you. You are just what I want in a man; kind, tender, loving, and attentive. And I have intense feelings for you. I think I'm falling in love with you."

Paul smiled. "So I guess that makes us a couple?" She smiled back at him. "I think I am falling for you, too. But you are the only girl I have ever been with so I am having a hard time figuring out what my true feelings are."

"I can understand that. You don't have to profess your love for me right now. All I ask is that you be with me and make love to me."

He smiled at her. "I can promise that. I like being with you because you make me a better person. As for making love to you, I am yours whenever you want me."

"That's all I ask of you."

Both were still working through their feelings for each other. Laura was trying to be careful because she had been hurt when her relationship with her previous boyfriend collapsed. Paul was just completely unsure of himself, but his feelings for her were very strong and that was the source of his discomfort.

At this point they both got up and put a few clothes on. Paul decided to finish unpacking for his desk and Laura did the same. When he finished he went to Laura's room.

"How about a swim this afternoon?"

"Oh, that sounds wonderful. Let me try to find my suit."

Paul went back to his room to find his suit. He grabbed a towel and went to Laura's room. She was just putting on her bikini top.

"Let me get a towel and I'll be ready."

Paul thought she looked really cute in that bikini.

They headed towards the pool through the trees. There were only a few people about. They found some lounge chairs and put their stuff on them. Then they got in the pool.

Once in the water they were like a couple of kids playfully splashing each other, dunking each other, and generally having a good time. Eventually they tired of their play and went to lay on their lounges. They spent about an hour soaking up the sun, talking, and laughing at each other. Neither wanted to get burned so they got their stuff together and returned to the apartment.

Once back they rinsed off in the shower and Laura dried her hair again. They put on some clothes again and Paul decided to try out his laptop on the apartment complex network. It worked without a problem and he was surprised at the throughput of the connection. One gigabit was nothing to sneeze at.

He began to look at a few web sites to ascertain the true speed and was still impressed. He checked his mail, not much there as it was still summer. He read his favorite news sites and then put on some music as it was too quiet in the apartment.

Laura came into his room and asked him if he was ready for dinner. He said yes and they went into the kitchen to prepare something. After dinner they both decided to read for a while. They both got a book and laid on Paul's bed to read.

Paul got some nuts for them to share while they continued to read on his bed. When Laura finished her book she put it aside and began to rub Paul's thighs. Eventually her ministrations caused his cock to harden. She was infatuated with his cock, it was so much better than her past boyfriends. When she could not stand it any longer she unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans to gain access to his manhood. She pulled it free of his underwear and began to jack him off.

What she was doing to him was making her horny as well. So she took off her shorts and panties in order to give herself full access to her pussy. Now she used one hand to pleasure Paul and the other to pleasure herself.

Paul looked up form his book to look at her. She truly was a beautiful girl.

"You want me to help you with that?" he asked.

"That would be nice. Take off your jeans."

He did as she asked and turned on his side so he could reach her pussy. He moved her hand aside and began to move his fingers around the folds of her sex. In the meantime she had returned her hand to his cock and pumping it a little faster.

"Mummm, you sure know how to get me going. I want you to make me cum."

"And I need the same from you."

"You are so good to me. I can't believe how good you are. Everything about you is just perfect from my perspective."

"I feel the same about you. I'm still trying to come to grips that you really want me. Tell me you're mine."

"As long as you pleasure me like this I will stay with you. I need you."

Both of them were getting closer to their climax. Laura was now writhing on the bed, her hands gripping the sheet. She moaned as she got closer. God she loved they way he was able to get her off so easily.

Laura's hips rose off the bed as she reached her climax. By this time Paul had a finger in her vagina and it had a death grip on it. He watched as pleasure waves rolled over her again and again. It was so sexy it was getting him closer.

And then he knew he was there. She felt it also and pointed his cock so that his jism sprayed onto her leg, his hand, and her pussy. Wave after wave of pleasure swept over him as he poured his juice over her.

As they both came down off their pleasurable highs, they kissed each other.

"Do you have enough energy left to make love to me?" she asked.

"I think so."

"Good. Let me cleanup up a bit and I will be right back."

She got up and went to his bathroom where he heard water running at his sink. And then she was back and removing her blouse and bra. He also removed his t-shirt and they embraced each other in his bed. Laura pumped him a little to return his cock to its full size. He was busy with her breasts, kissing, licking, and sucking on them He really loved her breasts, they were a little over a handful but they were still perky and pleasing to him.

"Make love to me. Fuck me," she said.

She rolled over on her back and he mounted her in missionary position.

"Oh, you fill me up so nicely. I love having you inside me. You really make me feel like a woman."

"And I love being inside you. You feel so good. It's hard to believe that we have gotten together like this. And when I'm inside you I feel so connected to you."

"You say the nicest things. Now fuck me. I want to feel you pumping in and out of me."

They started a nice slow rhythm. He kissed her and licked her earlobes as they moved together. She used her hands to squeeze his butt. Their communion continued to build, but they were in no hurry.

Both were lost in their feelings for each other. It was obvious to both that whatever it was between them was building every time they made love to each other. They fit each other like hand and glove.

As their lovemaking continued they naturally sped up. Their needs corresponding to each other caused the intensity of their lovemaking in increase. They looked into each others eyes and saw that need displayed in them.

Paul was now really pounding her, so much so that she raised her hips a little to get the most from each stroke of his manhood. This caused an increase to the of rubbing her G-spot by his cock sending waves of pleasure through her.

He could not believe how tight she was. This was so intense that he knew he would not last long.

"Oh God, I'm so close! Fuck me harder! Give it to me!" she screamed.

Then suddenly, they were both there together. Laura moaned and screamed in delight as her climax made her body shake and convulse. Paul was saying something unintelligible as his climax pumped everything he had left into her.

When it was over, Laura pulled him close to her so he could put his arms around her. His weight felt so good against her.

"Oh Paul, you fuck me so good. I love what you do to me. I'm so glad we got together. I can't believe how reluctant I was to room with you. But you are the best thing to ever happen to me."

"I feel the same way. I can't believe that you are here with me now, in my bed, in my arms, and with my cock inside you. You are the best thing to happen to me as well."

She held him even more tightly. They stayed like that for a few minutes until until his flaccid penis slipped out of her. He rolled over next to her and they lay together holding hands for a while.

"Paul, I'm falling for you big time."

"And I'm falling for you as well."

They smiled at each other and squeezed each others hand.

"Sleep with me tonight?" he asked.

She smiled even wider. "Of course. I like having you next to me. You can assume that we will sleep together from now on."

"Good. I sleep better with you next to me. And it makes me dream about you when you are beside me."

"I like the sound of that."

With that she got up and went to the bathroom to clean up. It did not take long and the she was back beside him. They embraced each other on their sides, their arms around each other. After holding each other for a while Paul realized it was getting late and they needed to be up early the next day.

He got up and turned out all the lights, locked the door, set the alarm, and returned to her in bed. They pulled the covers over them and spooned against each other. Soon sleep found them and they dreamed about each other through the night.

==========

The next morning they got up and showered together. It was turning into a beautiful day outside, but it would be hot by afternoon. They dressed and got some breakfast. Paul knew how to make breakfast so he took charge and they had eggs, bacon and toast chased by orange juice. When they finished they loaded the dishwasher and cleaned up the kitchen. The trash was full so Paul took it out to the garbage bins. When he got back they settled down in her room to read and wait on the first furniture delivery.

Around nine the doorbell rang. It was the couch delivery. After ensuring they had the correct apartment the delivery men went back to their truck to get the couch. It was a pretty easy delivery since they were on the first floor.

It was a beautiful couch with room for three people. When they had it placed in the room they returned to the truck. When they came back they had a fifty inch TV still in the carton. Next they came back with a nice TV stand and some surround sound speakers. There was still more, two end tables completed the delivery.

Paul and Laura were just blown away with the generosity of Paul's parents. The TV was just over the top. Paul signed for everything. The delivery men left and Paul and Laura started to put it all together. First Paul found the coax outlet for the TV. Right next to it was a network outlet, so the TV had to go against that wall. They moved the TV stand to that wall and then removed the TV from its box. Next came the speakers. They spent the next hour hooking everything up. Laura turned on the TV to see what it was like.

"Oh Paul! Look at that picture!"

"Pretty nice."

They found a channel that was playing a movie and let it run. The sound was just as good as the picture.

Next they moved the couch in front of the TV with the end tables on each side. Then they settled down to watch TV and wait for the dinning room table to be delivered.

"This is the life, huh?" Paul asked.

"Yeah." she said as she snuggled up to him. They watched in silence for a while, just enjoying each other. Laura was lost in her thoughts. Was she in love with Paul? That was the real question. She certainly had strong feelings for him. He was everything she wanted in a man. And he was the best lover she had ever encountered in her limited experience. And he could only get better.

Paul was having similar thoughts. Laura was the best thing to ever happen to him. And she seemed to want him as much as he wanted her. Did that mean he loved her? She was so pretty, it was just hard to believe that she would stay with him when she could have any boy she wanted. And yet here she was, close to him, her warmth felt wonderful.