Cohabitation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Laura. Do you love me, even a little?"

She hugged him and kissed him over and over again. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but I do love you."

He kissed her back. "And I love you."

They continued to hold each other. Time passed as it always does but they never left the arms of the other. They just held each because it was reassuring to both of them. They both needed that reassurance because they both still had doubts. But having professed their mutual love those doubts were now much smaller.

When they got up for lunch they decided that they would just snack for lunch. When they finished they went back to the living room to watch TV and wait for the afternoon delivery. And hour later the dining room delivery was there. It was a nice round wooden table with four chairs. Laura signed for it and now their apartment was complete.

After the delivery men left they hugged each other.

"I just can't believe it. We have or own home!" she said.

"Yeah, pretty cool, huh?"

She let go of him and twirled in place with her hands over her head. "I'm so happy. I have the man I have always wanted and a place of our own. And we can make love anytime we want." She rushed back to him. "God I love you. You make me so happy."

"And I love you."

She backed away from him and started to unbutton her blouse. "Make love to me. I want to feel you inside me and make you feel good."

He came to her and swept her off her feet and carried her to his bed. He slowly started to undress her, first her bra, then her shorts, and finally her panties. He took his shirt off and then his jeans and underwear. He moved her hips to the edge of the bed and began to work his way up her legs with kisses until he reached her womanly treasure. Once there he licked her all over and sucked on her outer lips working his way inwards to her her love hole and clitoris.

After a while he moved to her breasts to kneed, kiss and lick them. Then to her nipples where he licked and sucked them to hardness. Finally he could stand it no longer. He raised her legs and directed his cock against her love hole. He slowly entered her, savoring each inch that made its way into her.

Laura was smiling at him the whole time. She loved when he entered her more than anything else in the world. She would give anything for that feeling to never go away. She knew now that she loved him with all her heart and soul. She would never leave him no matter what the temptation. This is what she wanted.

Once Paul was fully inside her he saw her smiling at him and he returned that smile. He too knew now that he loved her. She was the only girl for him. She was all he could ever want in a woman.

They started their lovemaking slowly. Neither was in any hurry. It felt so good to be with each other, to express their love for each other physically, and not to be afraid to do so. It took a long time for them to reach their climax. When it came it seemed to wash all their fears and doubts away.

For the rest of the afternoon and evening they made love off and on, but always staying together. They took breaks now and then to eat and visit the bathroom, but they were never far from each other. They had no need of clothes, it was a barrier to their feelings for each other.

But eventually the day came to an end and they slept holding each other.

More to come later.

OlderHormones