Coincidence at Forty?

Story Info
Was it only a coincidence? Not likely. The plan goes awry.
10.7k words
4.11
83.4k
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
demander
demander
1,496 Followers

COINCIDENCE AT FORTY?

Cast:

Derrick Brown (Rick): Self-employed attorney.

May Brown, his wife. Elementary school principal.

Melvin Hall (Mel): Owner of a home remodeling business, Rick's best friend.

Jane Hall, his wife. Partner in a large law firm, based in D.C. May's best friend.

Jenny and Sarah Brown, twin daughters of Rick and May, freshmen at the U.

William Hall (Bill) son of Mel and Jane. Sophomore at Northam College.

Harrold Hall (Harry) younger son of Mel and Jane. Freshman at Northam College.

NEW YORK:

Derrick Brown sat at the bar in a posh mid-town New York hotel. He was in casual business dress, blazer and slacks. It was five-thirty pm, and he was at the end of a long day of plea bargaining for his client, Teddy Blaine, a mid-level executive working for Gaston, Inc. Gaston was a financial firm that managed money. The New York U.S. Attorney believed that it engaged in money laundering for several drug cartels, and also for Eastern European criminals. Rick had worked out a deal today. One that involved cooperation by his client, in return for leniency at sentencing. (We needn't get into details, for purposes of this report, except that Gaston, Inc. was also being prosecuted.)

Derrick believed that he had done well for Teddy. He was having a beer before dinner.

He was not surprised to see his neighbor, Jane Hall, walk into the bar. Jane was also in New York to plea bargain, but she represented Gaston. Jane was a partner in Logan and Speck, a firm that had maybe two thousand lawyers scattered over the world. Compared to Rick she was legal royalty. But they'd known each other for ages, since college. They both lived in a close-in Virginia suburb of D.C. Their houses were two blocks apart.

Jane saw Rick sitting at the bar. She gave him a look. He smiled. She frowned. That was all the business they did that evening. Jane would have another meeting the next day with the prosecutor. Derrick's smile gave her a heads-up.

Jane sat next to Rick, ordered a Chardonnay. She said, "How's it going? You staying the night?"

"Yep. Taking the train tomorrow noon. How about you?"

"I have to stay. One more day, I think."

Rick was forty. He was 5'11", 170 pounds, with brown hair and eyes. He was fit and athletic, as Jane knew, because they ran together sometimes, and they played tennis at the same club, with their respective spouses.

Jane was also forty. She wasn't happy about that. She thought that women took it harder than men, in a manner of speaking. She was a pretty woman, blonde, curvy, but also fit. She deemphasized the curves when she was dressed for business, as she was this day. But Rick knew that she had a hot body, from seeing her in tennis and jogging togs. She and Rick often flirted, often right in front of their respective spouses. It had been going on for many years, and had never resulted in anything more that some sexy slow dances.

The two finished their drinks, and Rick asked, "How about dinner? We can eat here. The food is great."

"Done, seven?"

"Great. Seeya."

Jane thought that Rick very well might see a lot more of her that he ever had. She had been musing about the trip since she found out that Rick was also going. He didn't say anything, but her firm had vast resources. She knew he was going, and planned to meet him at the train, as if it had been coincidence. They rode up together, and didn't talk shop. But Rick knew that Jane's firm represented Gaston.

They each had children in college. Jane's sons both went to a private school (U.S. usage). One was a sophomore, one a freshman. Rick's twin daughters went to UVA. They each played volleyball there. The partial ride helped Rick pay the freight.

When Rick showed up at the entrance to the hotel restaurant, he turned to see Jane in a little black dress. He was surprised. He'd expected something a little less....provocative. But Jane was dressed to arouse. Some pearls set off the low-cut neckline, and the dress ended above the knee. It was also tight. Not painted on, but it sure set off Jane's considerable assets.

Rick trusted Jane. This wasn't the first time they'd played in the same ballyard as far as work was concerned. She'd never taken advantage of their private friendship in those cases. Rick's cases were mostly criminal. Janes not so much, but enough that they would have known each other professionally, even if they weren't friends.

A hostess took them to their table. When they were seated, Rick said, "Jane, you look so great. But, it's only me, babe."

Jane looked at him for a while. She smiled and said, "I always know what I'm doing, Rick."

Rick thought that over for a few seconds. But his cock was already hard. He said, "I hope so."

Jane only patted his arm, as the waiter came to ask about drinks. They had the menu, and decided on red. Jane ordered one she liked.

Rick had been faithful to his wife, May, throughout their long marriage. Of course, he'd been tempted from time to time. But he hadn't really come close to giving in. One day not so long ago, May had asked him a disturbing question: "If you were going to have sex with one woman in the whole world, besides me, who would it be?" Rick was usually good at keeping silent when it was best to do that. But he knew the answer right away and he said it. "Jane."

May hadn't been surprised. She had seen them flirt over the years. Even if Rick had kept his mouth shut, she'd have known the answer. She was surprised that he'd told her. She was also gratified that he hadn't asked her the same question.

Jane and Rick had a great meal, and finished the bottle of red. Then Jane said, "They have a club here. Let's pay up and go."

Rick sensed danger, but he was weak. He readily agreed.

The two of them went into the dance club attached to the hotel. The club had a good five-piece band, playing an assortment of dance tunes. Rick and Jane had danced with each other before, but never when not in the immediate presence of their spouses. This night Jane led Rick out and they danced close. Jane had Rick hard for half an hour before she took him up to her room. She opened the door and pulled Rick into the room.

She pulled him into a kiss.

Rick was making some effort to resist Jane. On the dance floor, they were both well aware that he was aroused. Jane whispered in his ear. "I know what you want. You can have it, tonight. One night only. You can have me."

Rick was overcome, and went with her to her room. He only half believed that it would happen.

The kiss inside the door was hotter than anything Rick had experienced before. He picked Jane up and carried her to the bed. There was no stopping now. Jane's dress was off in seconds. She had a thong. Rick pulled it off her, and licked her until she came. She was loud.

"Oh, yes, Ricky....Oh, oh, ooooooh."

Rick stood over her, dropped his pants and shirt on the floor. Dropped his boxers. Jane was spread lewdly on the bed. Beckoning to him.

She moaned, "Now....now....fuck me, fuck me!"

There was no hesitation now as Rick entered her savagely and plunged to full depth. Over and over as she grunted and moaned. She came, twice. Then he emptied himself into her, roaring as he did it. He collapsed onto her.

After a while Joan whispered, "I knew it would be like this. So good. The best ever." She slipped down on Rick and sucked him back to life. Then she turned her ass toward him. She wiggled. He came up behind her and slowly entered her.

He said, "Is this what you want, slut?"

"Yes. Yes. Your cock is all I want. More fucking. Fucking all night."

Rick brought her off several more times from behind. He lasted a good while - second time in a few minutes. He rubbed her clit as he fucked her.

A part of him didn't believe that it was happening. Something he'd fantasized about for years.

She said, "Do my ass, Rick. Please. It's all yours."

He pulled out and lubed her with their juices. Then he slowly entered her ass. He heard her moans. He upped the pace and they soared into a mutual orgasm.

Now, lying next to her, he asked, "Why tonight?"

"Because we're here, away from home. Because I've lusted for you all these years. Just tonight, though. Tomorrow, we go home and we're just friends again."

Rick said, "Okay. Let's make the most of it."

And that's exactly what they did. Her claim that it was just for that night was violated twice in the morning. But Rick left by nine, and Jane went to her meeting.

Jane thought that she might be unsettled by her infidelity. She had never before had another man since she married Melvin. She was also certain - as certain as she could be - that Mel had been faithful to her. Yet here she was. Headed toward an important meeting with a swollen vagina and a tingle.

That worked out. The two prosecutors were guys and seemed to sniff something about her. They both hit on her when they had a private chance. She ended by getting a good deal from them, and not putting out for it, either. A little flirting was all it took.

ARLINGTON:

Mel Hall dropped by May and Rick's house about six pm. Mel was delivering a bill for services his company had done - renewing the rear deck on the house. May had asked him to bring it by after he finished his day.

Mel had changed out of his work clothes. He didn't always go out on jobs. Mostly, he supervised. But that day he had worked on a roof for five hours, filling in. He went home, showered, and put on some shorts and a t-shirt to deliver the invoice. He also knew from May that there were a few details that needed to be addressed. Loose nails, a skewed board.

So, when Mel rang the bell, he looked fairly fresh. May answered quickly. She wore a pink and gray shift dress, cut low, and short. May was a very attractive woman. She was tall, 5'9", slim, and had long, dark hair. Her dark eyes matched the hair. Mel had always thought that she was hot. However, unlike his wife and her husband, the two had not openly flirted. Still, they both knew that there was an attraction.

Both May and Mel had been 100% faithful in their marriages. As in any marriage of some length, both had been tempted. May got hit on all the time. She was an elementary school principal, and before that she'd been a teacher. Young fathers liked her and made that plain.

Mel visited houses, and at times only the wives were present. He had a lot of subtle offers, and a few open ones. He had not given in.

Mel was exactly the same height as May - 5' 9". But he wasn't slim. He weighted 205 pounds, and it was mostly muscle. He was obviously very strong. His strength was augmented by the fact that he did a lot of physical labor. He had blond hair in a ponytail, and blue eyes.

He and May had known each other since college. Mel was sexually naïve and shy when he met Jane, May's good friend. Jane had changed that quickly. She had taken him and kept him. He put her through law school, starting his own contracting business. That sure had paid off - the law school.

May ushered Mel in and showed him the problems with the new deck. Mel had a toolbox with him. He quickly saw to the few problems that May pointed out. He opened the box and extracted his tool. May watched him move. He wasn't as smooth or athletic as her husband. But, boy he looked good. Strong and smooth skinned. May had that feeling in her belly as she watched him, knowing that they were alone, and knowing what she had planned for her fiend's husband.

When Mel completed the repairs, in just a few minutes, he gave May the bill. She wrote him a check for the remainder. As she did so, she bent over him, and he could see that she wore no bra.

Mel started to get aroused, despite himself. To him it seemed as if May was....coming on to him. May gave him the check. Then she stroked his arm as he sat at the kitchen table.

May spoke in a low voice, "Such a big, strong arm. So big and smooth." She leaned over him, again displaying her breasts. She kissed his arm. She licked it.

Now Mel had no doubt what May wanted. He was hard as rock, and afraid to stand up. Then, his fear vanished as May turned his face to hers and stuck her tongue right into his mouth. As she did that, she stroked his hard cock through his khakis.

Mel pulled her down, and gave as good as he got. He stood up, picking May up as he did so. Somewhere in the back of his mind, he knew he was getting in deep. And, you know, getting in deep was what he wanted, right then.

May moaned when Mell easily lifted her up.

She said, "Carry me to bed, big boy. I'm yours tonight. One night. I always wanted to have you, all this time. Now I'm yours."

Mel carried her up the stairs, and into her bedroom. He gently put her down on the queen bed, and removed his shirt. As he did that, May slid down in front of him and unzipped his shorts. She pulled them down and removed his tool. He wore tighty-whiteys, just like he had in college. She ripped them down and he slung them away with his foot.

May started in on Mel's thick cock, licking it and sucking it into her mouth, moaning. She brought him to the edge and lifted her mouth off him before he could lift off. She wanted to get fucked. She stood up and took off her dress. That was all she wore.

Mel shoved her onto the bed and she spread for him, rubbing herself. She whispered, "Her it is, all yours.

Mel knelt between her legs and pushed his cock into her. She was wet and ready. She was thrilled by his size. He wasn't as long as Rick, but thicker. When he thrust into her, he rubbed her clit every time. She started having intense orgasms, that came quickly one after the other. Mel felt it. She was squeezing him. She was already tight, and now she was squeezing. He lasted about four minutes before he had an orgasm that he would never forget.

May felt him building to it. She squeezed harder. When he came inside her, it felt like a small earthquake. She screamed. No words. Some animal sound, matching his.

They were wrung out for a short time. But May put her arms around Mel and whispered, "That was so good. You're great. I should have done this when we were young. Your fat cock....oh."

The 'oh' was because his fat cock was hard again. He took it slower this time, rolling up into a seated position, with May facing him. She was doing all the work for a while. The position was even better than the missionary for her. Maybe not so much for Mel. But he let her fuck herself on his dick for a while. When he was ready, he simply stood up, pinned her to the wall near her dresser, and fucked the daylights out of her. May was completely overcome by that move. It had never happened to her before. Mel was stronger than any guy she'd had. Her orgasm when he came this time was earth shattering to her. And to him, it seemed.

They ended up on the floor, with her on top. Mel softened up some. And they lay there breathing hard.

Some time later, at dusk, May arose, and asked, "Want a beer?"

"Oh, yes."

They didn't bother dressing because the lights were out. Each of them had a brew - Sam Adams IPA - his favorite. When he saw that, he knew that May had planned this all out.

He asked, "Why did you seduce me now?"

"Because I always wanted to do it, and now seemed a good time. We're all forty - all four of us. I'm fucking FORTY!. But I still have it, and so do you, Mel."

Mel said, after a pause, "I never worried about forty."

"You're not a woman. You can make babies for years."

"But we're not having more children - none of us."

"Mel, I think.....we should fuck again."

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Can you still carry me?"

He picked her up and casually walked back up the stairs. The two of them got maybe two hours sleep. Each of them was close to insatiable. When daylight came, Mel woke first. He had to get to work.

He called in late. He left at ten. He never found his underwear. In his life, that night would be a shining beacon, until he died.

As he was leaving, May said, "Not a word to anyone, Mel. One time only. No matter how much we might want it again. Okay?"

"Yes. Back to life as we knew it." He walked away to his car. May hustled to get to her school by eleven.

AFTER:

Rick arrived home late that afternoon, and May was only a few minutes later. They ordered pizza, and drank beer. The IPA was under the celery. Rick drank Stroh's lager. (Go figure.)

They had a nice time watching an old movie, and then, at bedtime, something exploded. They were suddenly at each other. Hard breathing, hard cock, hard fucking. Twice. All over in an hour. She came several times. He came twice. A good end to a long day.

Rick thought that his bout with Jane the night before, and that morning, was the cause. May was only happy that it happened. She hoped it would keep on for some time. That was the plan.

Jane got home late that night, having rented a car for the drive. She came into the house, and found Mel asleep. She showered, and snuggled next to him, but he didn't wake up. In the morning she brushed her teeth, and he did as well. Then she shoved him into the bedroom and attacked his cock. He overcame his initial reticence quickly. He pinned her to the bed and gave her a hard fucking. Jane was thrilled and gratified. And she was also satisfied. Two terrific sex two days in a row.

Jane had worried that sex with her husband might not be the same after she cheated. And it wasn't the same. It was better.

This was a Friday, and the couples didn't see each other over the weekend. However, each couple did spend a lot of time in bed. Or having sex in some other room. For each pair, it was like a rejuvenation.

The next Tuesday, Jane and May met in a park at lunchtime. They were dressed for work. They sat on a bench away from other people. It was a tad windy.

Jane said, "Well?"

May said, "It worked for me. I had a fantastic time with Mel, and now Rick is screwing me all the time. You?"

Jane smiled. "The same. Rick is a tiger. And now Mel wants me all the time. I thought I might feel guilty. But, no."

May said, "I sure didn't feel guilty when Mel was pinning me to the wall. But the next day, before Rick and I went to bed, maybe a little. We did make promises to them, right?"

"We did. And they'll never know we did this. Men don't talk about this stuff. Not like we do."

May said, "As much as I enjoyed Mel, I won't do it again. I won't. Too risky. Mel's car was outside overnight. And we were loud."

"We said no details. So, no details. Were the windows closed?"

"Yes."

"Okay, then."

They ate the sandwiches that they'd brought, drank their water. Then they went back to work.

TEN DAYS LATER:

Rick was home early that Friday, because a trial he was in had resulted in a quick acquittal. He was in a great mood.

He went up to the master bedroom to change into running clothes. He dropped a few loose coins out of his pocket when he was hanging up his suit pants. He wasn't one to let loose change just sit and rot away. He started scooping up the quarters. One had rolled under the bed. He got it, but there was something else under there.

He pulled it out. It was a pair of men's BVD tightie-whitie underwear. Extra-large. Not his. He wore large, boxers.

After a moments' thought, he knew who the odd underwear belonged to. He sat on the floor for quite a while. He heard the front door open, and May yelled, "Honey, I'm home."

Rick got up and tucked the offending garment into the pocket of his running shorts. He jogged downstairs. May was in the kitchen. Rick shouted that he was going for a run, and he left, out of the front door.

He got about a mile away before he stopped. He'd been running quite fast. He sat on a park bench. He thought about his situation.

Rick jogged on home, and down to the basement, where he stashed the underwear in his baseball bag. He had a game that evening at seven. He went upstairs. May was put out that he had left without kissing her.

demander
demander
1,496 Followers