Coincidence or Fate?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, breathing heavily, they let go of each other.

"Of course, this is not yet a scientific proof," he murmured with a sincere look in his eyes. "But I do think that the results of this experiment support our initial hypothesis."

She had to laugh. That felt good! She loved it when men made her laugh. Unfortunately, there had been far too few such occasions lately. She put a hand on his cheek, fingertips on his neck, and rubbed lightly against him.

"I'm not convinced yet!" she said in the same serious tone. "Perhaps we need to do some more testing to come to a conclusion?"

"A good proposal!" Jay beamed. "I already have an idea for the next experimental setup!"

With that, he slid his hands lower until they were right on the buttocks in her shorts, fingers spread wide. As he grabbed her, he held both globes in his hands, and moreover, he used them to press her hips against each other. Conny took a deep breath and trembled slightly. Her body liked this treatment, it wanted more of it, wanted to be touched at every point by these strong hands. Or by the unmistakable hard thing that pressed against her lower belly.

"How do you interpret this case?" she asked him feigningly.

"Hmmm." He rolled her bottom with relish, his fingertips pressing right into the tender crevices between her buttocks and thighs. "Very clear. Your butt is made for me. Exactly how I love it: round and plump, but not too big. That can't be a coincidence!"

The warmth in her underbody no longer stemmed from the ambient temperature alone. His fingers played shamelessly with her soft flesh, stroking the round contours and pressing trustingly against the hollow in the middle. Conny noticed that her pelvis had already picked up his movements and was thrusting back and forth in the same slow rhythm.

"Do you like the test?" he asked softly.

"Yes," she confessed and swallowed. Thirst still parched her throat, but pushed to the back of her mind for now. The dry mouth might also have come from some other kind of need. She stood on her tiptoes and spread her legs a little, turning her feet out a bit. So his erection nestled right into the joint between her thighs, rubbing deliciously over her secretly throbbing pussy with every movement.

"Yes. I like it a lot!" she repeated tonelessly, kissing him greedily. He pressed hard against her, almost ruthlessly, pushing his long tongue deep into her throat and taking nearly all her weight in his hands, holding her almost free-floating by the buttocks. Gasping, they looked into each other's eyes, reading the mutual lust in them. The sultriness of the afternoon suddenly seemed cool against the heat of their bodies.

"If it pleases you, then we should deepen the experiment," he whispered. "But we need to be properly dressed. Unzip your pants, please."

"Okay..."

Trembling with suppressed desire, she fiddled with her belt. He loosened his iron grip around her rear just enough for her to quickly undo the button and zipper. As soon as he felt the slackening tension in the fabric, he quickly slid his hands under the loosened waistband from above and was inside her shorts.

"Ah, that's better!" he smiled weakly, already enthusiastically exploring how her buttocks felt. The thin panties over them were so damp with sweat that they were tight, like a second skin, virtually nonexistent.

Conny dreamily laid her cheek against his broad chest, sniffed his scent and abandoned herself completely to his passionate, attentive touches. He pressed tentatively from below against the narrow strip of her under fabric between her thighs which tingled so longingly. She gave a stifled yelp, wishing at the same time that he would finally go beneath the fabric, and that he would continue to do so endlessly.

"Hmmm. It's nice and wet there..." he whispered in her ear.

"Sweat?" she murmured in a light tone, spreading her legs a little more.

"I don't think so." At these words, he slipped two fingers under the panties and gently ran them over the slippery skin of her.

Conny mewed softly and shivered at this direct touch of her most intimate spot. Deep in her belly something contracted. An emptiness she had not felt before. An impatient hunger, awakened and ready. A hunger for flesh! Ready for anything to get food, like a lurking snake in the jungle.

"Open your blouse now, please," he demanded in an animated voice.

She quickly complied with his request, undoing with trembling fingers the tight bow into which she had knotted the tails around her waist, and flirtatiously undoing the three large buttons while he continued to fondle in her panties. Then she looked down at herself and flipped the blouse apart. The white sports bra flashed open, slightly discolored gray on the underside from the dampness. The nipples pushed big and hard and dark through the thin fabric.

"Ah!" His eyes lit up. "Beautiful, your breasts!"

She giggled in flattery, enjoying his hot gaze on her bare skin, enjoying the voluptuous greed with which he pressed his hard cock into her crotch from the front side and his massaging finger from the rear.

"Aren't you going to kiss them?" asked Conny in a flat voice.

"In a minute."

With that, he loosened his grip around her bottom, pulled his hand out of her panties, and gently reached for her bosom. He pulled the elastic hem down over her right breast, freeing the stiffly rising tip, and rubbed his wet fingertips teasingly slowly around it.

"Uhhh..."

Conny winced slightly at this incredibly intense stimulus. Thin needles seemed to stab from the swollen tip into the flesh beneath, triggering an agonizingly pleasant burning sensation that seeped deeper through her body and pooled like smoldering magma in her underbelly.

"Ooohhh, I can't stand it..." she gasped, staring alternately at his flushed, concentrated face and at his hand half-dipped in the cup, gripping her breast and playfully stroking the tip again and again.

"Do we have to stop the experiment?" he teased.

"Then I'll kill you!" she growled, "You'd better take both!"

"Ah, a double-blind test! Wait a minute!"

His second hand also left her bottom. He took her by the shoulders and turned her half around so that she looked back into the dusky forest. Then he pressed against her from behind, quickly slipped her bra over her head and put both hands on her naked breasts.

She moaned and moved restlessly in his double grip, enjoying the way he held her swollen tits, rolling the soft fullness between his fingers and gently stimulating the buds. Simultaneously, he kissed her temple and earlobe and rubbed his chest against her back. The iron bulge in his pants was now pressing against her bottom. Delicious tingles ran along her arms, the goosebumps stood up expectantly.

"Wait..." she gasped, reaching behind her for his pants.

He paused, breathing heavily, until she had unbuttoned his jeans and pushed them down a bit. Then, as he pressed against her again, she could feel the elongated shape, barely subdued by his underpants. He let his pelvis swing once or twice. Her tender flesh was shifted aside by the hot shaft and he pushed a little between her buttocks, taking the thin fabric of the panties in as he did so. The throbbing tip searched deeper, seeking the itchy spot underneath that his fingers had touched a few minutes before.

She bent her arms back, stroked his head restlessly and gave herself completely to the wild embrace. His demanding kisses on her shoulder and neck. His lustful hands that transformed her breasts into longing distended globes of pure lust. His fierce pelvic thrusts, which she met with taut belly muscles. The heat of his body. The arousing smell of his skin.

"Oh Conny, I long for you so much," he panted at the side of her neck. "I want you!"

"Can't you just stroke me a little more like this," she asked, breathing heavily. "This is so incredibly good. Please don't let go of my breasts..."

"All right. Wait - I have an idea!"

"Huh?"

He had grabbed her uncermoniously around the middle, picked her up, and carried her three steps forward, right in front of the trunk of a large beech tree.

"Ah!" she realized, bending forward slightly and placing her hands on the rough bark. His hands slid her panties over her bottom and grasped her flesh with relish, squeezing and flexing. The touches planted themselves in her crotch, seeming to tighten the knot in it that ached with pleasure.

Something hot, hard, wet touched her back, just at the bottom of the spine. Then, pressed down and guided by his hand, the plump form groped its way lower. It rubbed through the cleft of her bottom two or three times, eliciting whimpering sobs with each touch, and then toward its final destination. Conny tilted her pelvis back and spread her thighs a little wider. She was ready for him, so ready!

He found her opening and pushed himself inside. The cockhead parted her labia like velvet curtains, and then the long, fleshy shaft drove deep inside her with one powerful motion.

"Ackh Aaaahh!" she groaned ecstatically. He moaned in a rapturous echo.

For a few seconds they stood still, totally frozen, just enjoying this incomparable contact of the first penetration, the first unaccustomed filling. Two bodies, connected by feverishly hooked flesh. By blood throbbing in the same hunting beat through veins lying close together. Through tingling nerve endings that rub against each other in a sizzling way.

His hands were still on her bottom. Tenderly, almost reverently, he caressed these swelling forms, then stroked along her sides, higher, and onto her breasts. Clutched them with a firm grip, the nipples pinched at an angle between his thumb and the side of his hand.

She turned her head, looking at him over her shoulder with her mouth open. His eyes were like dark, glowing asphalt, his sex twitching involuntarily inside her.

"Now!" she whispered in a toneless voice.

He took his hips back a little and thrust. Drove his cock even deeper into her body. Pressed her breasts. Looked into her eyes.

"Yesssss..." Her voice was now just a weak moan, her lids trembling. Like an electric shock, the concussion ran through her body, accompanied by the consuming, languishing tingle that the friction caused deep inside her. She wanted more, much more!

He now fucked her hard and regularly. Each thrust a penetration, a conquering, taking possession. She bent over further, pressed her bottom against him, hung her head, looked down at herself. Saw his calloused fingers kneading her breasts, roughly squeezing the tips. Saw her heaving belly, strongly curved in this position, taut and glistening with sweat. Saw her own spread thighs and the gap between them, crowned with dark hair. Feet wide apart, still in their hiking boots and short socks. So was he, his boots directly behind hers. She had to smile absently at this absurd sight.

Jay let go of her breasts, and immediately they bobbed violently back and forth with each thrust. With one hand he gently grasped her throat, the other hand he pushed lower, flat on her belly. Conny shudderingly rubbed her neck in his grip, enjoying the delicious constriction, just the hint of a gag, but adding an extra element of lust to their lovemaking. She felt her tummy clench hard under his touch again and again, and how he pressed his fingertips into it, igniting new flares of arousal there. Sweat trickled down her forehead and between her swinging breasts.

His big dick drove back and forth with wonderful ease, oiled by their shared juices. Every bump of his belly against her bottom, every friction in her sensitive folds let their shared lust blaze higher and higher. Both were panting hard and fast, sucking barely enough air into their lungs to adequately supply the consuming conflagration building within them.

At last his hand wandered even lower, seeking her crotch, fingering over the hard bone and tender flesh of her mound of Venus.

"Yes!" she sobbed plaintively. She wanted him there, to feel him there.

He spread his fingers, sliding them left and right of her clit in torturous denial.

"Yessss..." At the edge of her vision, the image of the surrounding forest began to blur, to twist in streaks like oil in a puddle. He rubbed her in the pulse of his thrusts, tormenting and tantalizing, hard and almost brutal.

"Yesyesyesyesyes..." Her whimpering consisted only of senseless sounds, compressed air pumped from her lungs, brushing over strained vocal cords. Her body seemed to belong to another being. In absolute synchronous accord, their bodies slapped together, each thrust punctuated by panting breaths, by feverish groans.

And there, at last, he pressed his fingertips to her throbbing pearl. Rubbed directly over it, stimulating her so directly that for a moment her breath almost stopped.

Lightning exploded in her center. She cried out. Froze into stone. And shook herself under heat waves that raged through her like napalm. Her arms lost all strength, she could no longer brace herself, and she fell forward, dragging him with her. She slammed her front against the tree. Scratchy bark bit into her breasts and stomach, and this added irritation sent new wet spasms twitching through her belly. Weakly she clutched the trunk and let out a long drawn out moan. The orgasm streamed through her in deeper and longer spurts, her lover now working like a madman, pressing her raw against the rough bark with each thrust.

His movements also became longer, more stretched, then the wave broke. A strangled cry behind her, a choppy sound, and groaning, he poured into her. She floated, lurched, flew through the slowly subsiding waves of their shared climax, enjoying his twitching pleasure, his uninhibited satisfaction, his total giving.

Something seemed to rise from the wonderfully smoldering glow at her center. Light, almost weightless, it swung higher and settled gracefully like pixie dust around her heart. There it conjured a softer echo of the smoldering coal fire in her underbelly. For a moment she thought she could not breathe under the onslaught of this unearthly feeling. Then her chest expanded further than before and tears welled up in her eyes.

She remembered this feeling. The dancer had known it, long ago, centuries perhaps. The feeling that sex is more than just physical union.

That it also connects the hearts.

***

Later they relaxed on a blanket he had fetched from his car. The bottle of mineral water, which he also conjured out of the trunk, was the most delicious thing Conny had ever drunk. Giggling, they had also taken off their shoes and then made love again. Slowly this time, easily and uncomplicatedly after the first clash of uninhibited lust. And only after Jay had delicately and devotedly kissed away the many scratches, bruises and abrasions on her breasts, belly and thighs. She had to dispel his worried questions with a laugh.

The sun was no longer above the clearing, but the deep blue sky was shining, and it was still almost as warm. The polyphonic concert of evening bird calls had begun.

"I must admit: the experiments have brought some clarity," she murmured sleepily, pressing her back comfortably against his belly.

"A definite result," he breathed behind her ear, nibbling lightly at her hairline. "Destiny, no question!"

Destiny. The word danced back and forth in her sleepy head. Was it? Did she want to believe it? See it that way? Today, here in this enchanted glade, she could. But what would she think tomorrow? Next week, when she sat on the smooth leather chairs in the office and read through case files and reasons for judgments?

Then it dawned on her that she didn't have to decide. Not today, anyway. Maybe never. It was enough to concede the possibility. Maybe it really was fate? Who could possibly know? And why should one of her two selves have the last word? Dancer and lawyer, both belonged to her. And both were right, in their own way.

Besides, as long as the question was not answered, it remained interesting. She giggled and reached behind her, for the firm body that nestled against her.

"Our hypothesis is by no means proven yet!" she said, casting a beckoning glance over her shoulder at him. "A little supported, perhaps, but certainly not conclusively verified."

"Oh, I see!" Jay shifted a little closer and she felt a twitch in his cock. "Then, I believe, the need for further experimentation arises! We will schedule a new series of experiments immediately."

The research work lasted well into the night.

THE END

(c) 2022 Dingo666

12