All Comments on 'Coincidences Pt. 01'

by hapmarried

Sort by:
  • 102 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well written and entertaining. But yeah while I like a reconciliation as much as the next guy, don't see how it is possible. She had plenty of opportunity to stop. Clearly from he way she describes her anniversary, her husband is the more capable lover. Not to mention that frequency wasn't an issue. Not sure why the husband didn't confront. Guess she was so enraptured with the illicit nature of her times with Bart. Several were clearly disrupted. But she still went full bore after the anniversary scare. Somehow she couldn't give up her addiction to objectively inferior sex. She is not trustworthy. This wasn't a one time mistake. She made a conscious decision over and over again to continue. She doesn't even care for Bart, except for getting pleasure from him between the sheets. She has real psychological problems. She was well aware of the risks of a traffic stop. She could have been easily identified. Her husband is a decorated police detective. He just played better at her at acting and let her hang herself. Her cheater rationalizations were absolutely infantile especially since she somehow thought she could get around on a police detective. Apparently while the coincidences heightened her anxiety, if anything they solidified her need for illicit sex with Bart. Given her mental makeup and what we see inside her head, wherein she was constantly going through a cycle of anxiety, guilt, and then "I got away with it", many times (like what 10 visits?), she will never be trustworthy and deserves no reconciliation. Maybe with therapy she can find away to better for the next man in her life. As a side note, I am assuming she was the bank teller being heald hostage. Or did I misread it. 5 stars but afraid a unjustifiable RAAC is incoming. There shouldn't be any.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Large ads in one local and 2 national newspapers showing a picture of the husband, identifying him as a missing police officer and asking for information on his whereabouts would end his undercover assignment quickly. One week's prior notice to his FBI handler would insure he had time to get to safety before his cover was blown .It is not illegal for a wife to search for her missing husband, and she certainly had no contractual obligation to law enforcement.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhapmarried@hapmarried
Ecstatically married straight guy.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories