All Comments on 'Coitus with my Cousin'

by Irish Moss

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
awesome!!

you need to write more!!!

you have done a really well job!!!

looking forward to more parts

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 3 years ago
Amazing

Beautiful descriptions of bodies and activities. Especially arousing when Janice admitting she had desires for a long time.

PerveratheartPerveratheartover 3 years ago

Awesome story really enjoyed it.

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckover 3 years ago
MORE!!

Please tell the rest of the story. Are their spouses fucking? Did they get divorced and come together or did they all agree that sharing is caring? How did it all end up?

Lee2012Lee2012over 3 years ago

Excellent job, very descriptive down to her actions when cuming. Had a chick that had the same little shtick: intake of breath, tensing body, little squeal and whole body shake. Stop 4’ 10” and fucked like a maniac.

Colorado, huh? Spent several trips to Aurora (Lowry AFB). Loved it, but sadly last time there 91. Beautiful women! Great job 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sounds true

I liked it, and it sounds very much like what an old girlfriend and I would love to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
?

cheaters 1 star

Frankie1952Frankie19525 months ago

More please, agree with clearedtofuck about the rest of the story. PLEASE.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIrish Moss@Irish Moss
I've always had a vivid imagination and fantasizing about the women who have passed through my life goes back as long as I can remember. Upon discovering online erotica, I started to think that maybe I should go ahead and write down some of these fantasies and submit them to ...