Coitus with my Cousin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only because I was so close to her, I could hear her trying to control her breathing rate but, with all of the sounds of the flight in general, it would have been difficult for anyone else to notice. She was very subtly moving her hips but I felt like, even with my hand under her cardigan, it wasn't even remotely obvious what was going on. Since we had plenty of time, I wasn't trying to give her a quick orgasm and I got the sense that she was in no rush, either. I knew she wouldn't be able to reciprocate on the flight and didn't really feel like we should try to join the mile high club since we were still trying to be discreet but I knew we had a lot to look forward to once we were on the ground. It was kind of nice to have the time and, even though there was the possibility of getting caught, it wasn't like there was anything I'd consider a real risk. I was just relaxing in my seat and appreciating the opportunity to explore her pussy with my finger.

I'd made her cum enough times by that point that I recognized the telltale signs when she was getting close. She was tensing up slightly and her breathing rate was changing, though still not to the point where anyone nearby would have noticed. I kept up what I was doing since it seemed to be working well, even as she experienced a sudden twitch followed by her body starting to subtly shake. It seemed to be one of her typical long and intensely pleasurable orgasms despite the circumstances so I continued to stimulate her until she'd finally gone completely still and had let out a sigh. I slipped my hand out from under her cardigan and briefly stirred the drink on my tray table with the finger coated in her juices before sucking it off.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you," she whispered once she'd recovered, "I wish I could do something for you right now, too."

"Don't worry about it," I replied, "we'll have plenty more opportunity in our hotel room."

The rest of the flight was uneventful. After we landed, we stopped to use the restrooms on the way to the baggage claim and Janice must have slipped back into her panties, which I had returned to her. I determined this when I found a few opportunities to discreetly caress her ass through her sundress and could feel her panties. Once we'd gathered our suitcases, we took a shuttle to the car rental agency and picked up our car then hit the road with me driving. We exited the airport and got onto the highway then Janice began to caress my cock through my shorts. It didn't take long before it was stiffening so she worked on releasing it, then stroked it until it was rigid before lowering her head into my lap. I moaned as she engulfed my throbbing cock in her mouth and slid her lips up and down it while gently pumping the base. She was undeniably a talented cocksucker and, having her sucking me off while I was driving was especially hot. I reached down to fondle her tit as she was taking care of me and, feeling her hard nipple, I think my cock got even harder.

It had been a while since we'd had an opportunity where she could just suck my cock leisurely and I could just relax and enjoy it. Typically, when we found an opportunity to get together, we were trying to squeeze in as much as possible so there might only be some brief oral before we got to fucking or we'd fuck then finish with oral. Although I was focused on the road, I was also able to savor the pleasure her mouth was providing as it slid up and down my tool. I'm sure she was intentionally drawing it out not just so that I could enjoy it for longer but so that she could, as well. Even though she'd sucked my cock numerous times since that first one, it was still incredibly arousing to me that this was my cousin with her head in my lap. Whether it was because it was taboo or because for most of our lives she'd just been my younger cousin and now she was my lover or if there was some other reason altogether, everything about her just got me that much more fired up.

Despite her talent as a cocksucker and the accompanying ability to draw out the pleasure, there was only so long I could last when it was her sucking my cock. She always seemed to know when I was getting close, though, and would shift gears from drawing out the pleasure to getting me the rest of the way there. I'd love to have enjoyed her blowjob for the rest of the drive to the hotel but, alas, it was not to be. We still had a fair amount of driving ahead of us when I blasted my load into her mouth. She swallowed my load and continued to suck me off until I was completely spent. When she sat up, she looked around to see where we were then put her seatbelt back on before helping me get my spent cock tucked back in my shorts.

"Did that make you wet again?" I asked.

"Of course," she replied, "and we've still got a ways to go yet, don't we?"

"We do," I confirmed, "but I can take the edge of while I'm driving if you'd like."

"Should I take my panties off again?" she asked.

"No, leave them on," I said, "I like slipping my hand into your panties."

"Ooh, that might just have made me even more wet," she moaned. I had her hike the hem of her skirt up to her waist then caressed the front of her panties before slipping my hand inside. My fingers passed through her trim bush then encountered her dripping slit. As I alternately slipped my finger in and out of her snug, slippery pussy and lightly caressed her clit, she was immediately moaning. With no one around to hear, she completely let go and was moaning loud and long while writhing on her seat. I knew that slipping my cock into her was going to feel amazing but it typically did so I knew it wasn't going to be a big deal if we still had some time before we'd be able to fuck.

Since I was driving, I only glanced over at her a couple of times during this, to check out her expression and to see what it looked like with my hand inside her panties. Both had the blood trying to return to my spent cock but it was still going to be a little while before I'd be ready to go again. Janice was getting closer to cumming with each mile so I wasn't concerned that she wouldn't finish before I'd need my hand back to get us off the highway safely. When she started to tense up, I knew that she was right on the verge but I just kept doing what I was doing since it appeared to be doing the trick. She abruptly went silent, as though holding her breath, then let out a cry as all the tension left her body and she started shaking. I continued to stimulate her as she was cumming, hoping that it would make for a longer and more intensely pleasurable orgasm. Whether it actually helped or not, she did cum for a good long time before going limp and quiet.

"This trip is going to be amazing," she said as I was slipping my hand out of her panties.

"It's going to be mind-blowing," I replied before slipping my fingers into my mouth to suck off her juices.

"That won't be the only blowing going on," she assured me with a knowing smile.

"I have no doubt about that," I replied with a chuckle. We were getting close to our exit by that point and, once we exited the highway, she navigated me through the local streets until we arrived at our hotel. While we were checking in, we confirmed that no one could just ask for our room number and head up to visit us, they would instead be required to have the front desk call up to our room without giving away the room number. This was great security even though we were just concerned about family interrupting our fucking. We hauled our luggage up to our room and, after gawking at the huge king size bed, we each took a turn in the bathroom then washed our hands. Standing at the foot of the bed, we started making out then, as I was caressing her ass, she started to lift my shirt. I raised my arms to allow her to remove it then she went to work on my belt. She had to pause briefly when I lifted her sundress up over her head.

Once she got my shorts open and they dropped to my ankles, we were both standing there in our underwear. I reached behind her to unfasten her bra then slid it down her arms, revealing her freckled tits and hard nipples. While I reached out to fondle them, she was caressing my stiffening cock through my briefs. Finally, she just yanked them down and I ended up kicking them and my shorts aside, leaving me fully naked. She stroked my cock briefly before I took her panties down, revealing her trim, strawberry blond bush. I helped her step out of them, held them to my face and inhaled her scent then tossed them aside as I stood. We crawled onto the bed and, once I'd flopped onto my back, she straddled me.

I reached up to fondle her tits some more as she guided my cock toward her pussy then lowered herself onto it. We both moaned as her snug, slippery pussy engulfed my throbbing cock. She just sat for a moment with it embedded inside her while I played with her tits then slowly began to move up and down on it. Her pussy felt outstanding so I was glad to have cum once already which I knew would improve my staying power. Conversely, I hoped that the two orgasm she'd had would actually make any subsequent ones easier to achieve. It was so nice lying there with her riding me and not having to worry about getting caught or anyone finding out what we were up to. We were able to focus entirely on ourselves and each other and the pleasure we were feeling.

My gaze was alternating between her tits, her trim bush and her face but her eyes were closed. I just figured, as long as she was there looming over me naked, I was going to enjoy the view. As she gradually picked up her pace and her tits started bouncing, I moved my hands around to caress her sweet ass instead so that I could watch them. I was pushing up into her each time she dropped down to make sure that she was getting the full length of my cock. As her pace was increasing so was the duration and volume of her moaning. I had no idea yet how clearly sound from our room was going to be heard in the adjacent rooms, or whether we even had neighbors to hear it, but I suspected that Janice was not going to care whether she was heard by nearby strangers.

I would have been more than happy to lie there indefinitely as she rode my cock but, the longer she was riding me, the louder she was getting and the harder she was riding me as she was obviously building toward an orgasm. As much as I was enjoying the feel of her snug, slippery pussy sliding up and down my stiff cock, I wasn't anywhere close to cumming yet myself but I was glad she was getting close. I figured that, once she'd cum, we could consider another position then continue fucking for as long as we could manage given that we didn't need to be anywhere and had no concerns about our activities being discovered.

As hard as she was riding me, the bed remained quiet even though she didn't. Since we planned to do a lot of fucking, it was good to know that it was sturdy and well-built. She did go silent briefly as she dropped down onto my cock and just remained there then, a moment later, she cried out as her body started shaking. Since they were no longer bouncing, I brought my hands around from caressing her ass to resume caressing her tits and hard nipples. I don't know that this helped her cum longer or harder since her orgasms were typically long and intensely pleasurable but I sure enjoyed it. When she did finish cumming, she remained seated on my cock as she was catching her breath then smiled down at me.

"Boy, being able to completely let go," she said, "that orgasm was even better than usual and they are usually pretty friggin' awesome."

She leaned down and we kissed briefly then she moved sideways, still on her knees with her ass up in the air. I didn't need an engraved invitation so I was quickly kneeling behind her, running my hands over her freckled ass. Grabbing my stiff cock, I guided it back into her hot, wet pussy, sliding it all the way in until my hips were pressing against her ass. We both moaned and she continued as I commenced sliding my cock slowly in and out of her from behind. She reached under herself to caress her clit which I knew was just going to make her cum even harder and probably faster. I was perfectly fine with her cumming quickly because it took away any pressure I was putting on myself to make sure she was satisfied before I came.

I was looking down, watching her ass jiggle just slightly each time my hips tapped against it, as I determined the ideal pace at which to slide my cock in and out of her. Once I had that figured out, I slipped my hands up from her hips to cup her swinging tits and lost myself in the pleasure I was experiencing. As always, her pussy felt fantastic and only became even hotter and wetter the longer we were fucking. We had a really good rhythm going but it didn't surprise me when she started pushing back against my incoming thrusts and gradually increased the pace. I just matched her pace as best I could, knowing that she was pushing back harder because she was building toward another orgasm. The only sound aside from her moaning was the smacking of flesh between her ass and my hips.

I could feel my orgasm building as a result of the pleasure I was feeling fucking her increasingly hot and wet pussy but it was obvious that she was going to beat me to the punch. This didn't surprise me because she had a tendency to cum pretty easily regardless of the situation so, with the unprecedented freedom we were experiencing, it made sense that she'd cum even more easily. When she went from pushing back repeatedly to pushing back and holding there, I straightened up and, holding her hips, made sure my cock was fully embedded inside her. She went quiet for a moment then cried out as she started shaking. Knowing that her pussy was being flooded with even more of her natural lubricant, I slid my cock in and out of her a few times as she was cumming so I could savor it.

It was no surprise that her orgasm was another long and obviously intensely pleasurable one. When it was clear that she'd finished cumming, rather than going back to fucking her hotter, wetter pussy, I slipped out of her and moved over to lie next to her on my back. Since my feet were toward her head and my head toward her feet, she got my intent immediately and moved so that her pussy was over my face while she was looking down at my cock. As I was gazing up at her trim, strawberry blond bush, she wrapped her lips around my tool and slid them down, causing me to moan. I just lay there and enjoyed her skillful cocksucking for a minute or two before raising my head and running my tongue along her slit, which made her moan even with my cock in her mouth. As soon as I tasted her pussy, I just wanted to devour it.

While she continued sucking my cock, I was slurping up the juices that were flowing from her pussy as I ran my hands over her ass. My goal at that moment wasn't even necessarily to make her cum again; I was indulging myself initially and just enjoying the taste of her pussy. It kind of felt like she was doing the same; not necessarily trying to make me cum but just enjoying having my stiff cock in her mouth. Of course, even if she wasn't trying to make me cum, her cocksucking was so good that my orgasm was building up, anyway, and I certainly didn't mind. I ended up moving one hand down from her ass to slip a finger into her hot, wet pussy while licking and sucking her clit which I knew would start pushing her toward an orgasm, as well.

Because there weren't that many opportunities for us to get completely naked together, indulging in a sixty-nine was a rare treat and I think that we were both relishing it. I suspected that this would not be the only time we were positioned like this on the bed in our hotel room before we checked out. I'd like to have gone on longer but her mouth just felt too incredible so it wasn't much longer before my cock was swelling even more as I was on the verge of cumming. I was still sliding my finger in and out of her while licking and sucking her clit but I took a brief break and lowered my head so I could focus on my own pleasure momentarily. She didn't change her technique as I got closer and closer to cumming which was fine with me because it felt fantastic. When I finally exploded into her mouth, she continued to suck me off as she swallowed my load.

By the time I was spent and she released my cock from her mouth, I'd gone back to licking and sucking her clit. With her focus solely on her own pleasure, her moaning quickly got louder and longer and I could feel her pussy becoming even hotter and wetter. I was still enjoying eating her pussy so I wasn't pushing her toward an orgasm more quickly; instead I was drawing out the pleasure for her benefit as well as my own. She didn't seem to mind and was just moaning louder and longer the closer she was getting to cumming. I wasn't keeping her from being able to cum; I was just making sure that she was feeling as much pleasure as possible as she was getting there. When she started to tense up, I focused my efforts on getting her the rest of the way there so it wasn't much longer before she cried out and started shaking. I continued to lick and suck her clit while sliding my finger in and out through her orgasm, only dropping my head once she'd gone still and quiet. I slipped my finger out of her pussy and into my mouth to suck her juices off of it while gazing up at her strawberry blond bush again.

Once she'd recovered enough, she moved off and around to lie beside me. We lay there in the middle of that big, king-size bed, not even saying anything at first. Eventually, we started to figure out our plan for the rest of the day. First, we took turns calling our families to let them know we'd arrived safely while the other would stay as quiet as possible. We declined any invitations to get together, saying we just wanted to rest after traveling and that we'd see them the following day. We also let our spouses know that we'd arrived safely and were all checked in at the hotel. We decide to unpack then go eat before returning to the hotel to get naked and spend the rest of the night making each other cum.

We didn't even stay up too late because it had been a long day. It was nice to be able to sleep together for the first time and, of course, we did it naked. We had plans with our families for most of the next few days before we headed back home so we took our time waking up the next morning and were soon going at it again. We had every intention of showering together once we'd seen how big the shower was so, once we'd both cum and had recovered enough, Janice was up and heading for the shower. After watching her naked body until she was out of sight around the corner, I was immediately up and following her into the bathroom. She'd already stepped into the shower and was turning on the water so I was right behind her then closed the shower door behind me.

With the temperature adjusted, she turned to face me and leaned back into the spray, wetting down her strawberry blond hair. This gave me an opportunity to just stare at her naked body and feel the blood returning to my spent cock. Once she'd wet herself down, she indicated for me to do the same as she grabbed a bottle of body wash. With both of us thoroughly wet, she squeezed out a bit for each of us and we began to lather each other up. Of course I spent a significant amount of time on her titties but gradually washed all of her upper body before hunkering down in front of her. As I reached around to lather up her ass, my face was right at pussy level so I couldn't resist starting to lick her. She immediately moaned and grabbed my head, pushing her pussy toward my face, so I guess she was pretty worked up again, too.

Rather than continuing to slurp at her slit, I focused on licking and sucking her clit, which just made her moan even louder. Since my hands were totally soapy, I didn't want to slip my fingers up into her and I didn't want to pause to rinse them off, so I continued to soap up her ass, gradually running my soapy fingers between her cheeks and over her asshole. She seemed to shiver a little each time my fingertip encountered her asshole so, naturally, since there was plenty of slippery soap suds, I went ahead and eased my finger into her ass while still licking and sucking her clit. The sound that she let out as she started immediately shaking made it clear that this was intensely pleasurable for her and her orgasm seemed to go on while I slowly slid my finger in and out. I fully intended to continue eating her pussy and fingering her ass but, once that initial orgasm finally tapered off, she had me stand up, my finger slipping out of her ass.