Coitus with my Cousin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That felt so incredible," she said, reaching down to find my cock nearly fully rigid again, "I want to see how it will feel when you stick this in my ass."

My cock grew even stiffer at that suggestion as well as due to her stroking it. It didn't take long before I was fully rigid but we killed the time slipping our tongues into each other's mouths. Once I was ready to go, though, she turned toward the wall and leaned forward while I ran my soapy cock between her ass cheeks a couple of times before lining up with her asshole. It took minimal effort due to all of the suds before I was sliding in and she was immediately cumming again. I was holding her waist, slowly sliding my cock in and out while expecting to be cumming again pretty quickly myself. Her asshole was so snug that it felt absolutely incredible as I fucked it. Once she recovered enough from that initial orgasm, she started to push back against my incoming thrusts, setting a slightly faster pace.

I slipped my hands up to cup her tits while leaving her in complete control of the pace and my cock may have become even harder as I caressed the soft, smooth flesh. Whether it did or not, she had another apparently intense orgasm within a couple of minutes of the first then picked up her pace even more. As she was pushing back onto my cock harder and faster, I ended up straightening up and holding her waist again, her ass smacking repeatedly into my hips. We were both moaning as we were getting closer to cumming again. When I finally exploded into her ass, she immediately started shaking as she was also cumming.

I continued sliding my cock in and out of her ass while I was spurting into it but, once I was spent and beginning to soften, I slipped out. She turned around and we made out some more but we'd been in there for a while by then so we focused on getting clean before we turned into giant pink raisins. Once we'd finished lathering up and rinsing off, we shut off the shower then grabbed a couple of towels, drying ourselves and each other. We didn't get dressed right away but we also didn't end up having more sex before we did get dressed because we were both thoroughly satisfied.

We managed to make it through the entire visit without anyone realizing either that we were sharing a hotel room or that we were fucking each other. We found plenty of time to be together while also spending sufficient time with our family so that no one was suspicious. Leaving was bittersweet because we knew it'd likely be a long time before we'd have that kind of freedom again but we were also ready to be away from our family again and back home with our spouses.