Cokewhore Ch. 02 - Baptism of Cum

Story Info
Kelsey whores all day then submits to Johnny in a threesome.
6.5k words
4.7
27k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Johnny jumped off the roof, shooting his desert eagle at the enemy below him, before parkour landing onto a crate. Without missing a beat, he spun, shooting another enemy in the head who was charging in at him with guns blazing.

"Fuck yeah, eat it noob!" Johnny yelled at his monitor, furiously typing the same message to the dummies he had just schooled in his favorite game. The round was over, he had won.

Feeling victorious, he brought his hand below his desk, pushing down on the head between his legs. At the same time he thrust into the mouth wrapped around his cock.

Kelsey gagged, not expecting the dick she had been half-heartedly sucking on to hit the back of her throat. She coughed out a healthy rope of throat snot around his fat cock, before moaning happily her Master had won his game.

"Yeah you fucking like that bitch?" Johnny asked the slut between his legs, as he pushed her head up and down on his thick dick. Kelsey started sucking earnestly, answering his question with a series of "hrrmph's" as Johnny worked her head on his big hog.

Johnny laid back in his chair, releasing Kelsey's blonde hair as he enjoyed his slut's mouth. Kelsey kept the same furious pace, her head bobbing up and down as she jacked the base of cock in time with her mouth.

Johnny laughed richly, relishing the easy life of a multi-millionaire. He had a custom desk made for his top-of-the-line gaming rig, with a massive recess under the table. It was big enough for Kelsey to fit comfortably in the recess, and she had made herself a little den under his table.

Johnny would game for hours, and Kelsey would lounge at his feet, getting stoned, listening to music and sucking on Johnny's cock.

Kelsey had been edging Johnny for nearly two hours. The whore had a real talent for head and was able to just keep Johnny just this side of unloading.

But now Johnny decided it was time to cum on the bitch.

He got up from the chair, pulling his cock out of her mouth. His entire crotch dripped with hours of slobber, lubing the cock he started jacking.

Kelsey smiled, mouth opening, flashing little poses of her face as she waited for his cum. She knew what Johnny wanted. She was a good girl.

"Do a line." Johnny commanded, as Kelsey was expecting, and she reached to a little shelf built into her den that held a mirror plate, piled high with cocaine. Lines were already cut, Kelsey licked her lips, she had been waiting for this.

She efficiently picked up a gold metal straw, brought plate and straw to nose, then snorted two fat lines in quick succession.

Her head kicked back as she put the plate down, the incredible rush of sweet candy dripping down the back of her throat.

"Ho fuck!" She moaned, her eyes closed as she forced herself back into position under his cock. She pinched her nose with her fingers as a mad rush of euphoria blossomed through her body. Her heart started beating faster, and she let out a long moan at the satisfaction of feeding her craving.

Johnny watched, intensely jerking off. He never failed to get off at the sight. He loved seeing the expression his sluts made the exact moment they blew their minds away.

Johnny grunted, feeling his balls tighten, knowing he was about to unleash a massive load on his favorite fucktoy. He always had big loads, and edging made them even bigger. He quickened the pace, eager to douse the bitch.

Kelsey opened her mouth wide, sticking her tongue out. She forced her bloodshot eyes as open as they could get. Johnny wouldn't let her revel in her euphoric rush for long, especially when he was about to cum. Her brain was buzzing, she could barely think straight, but Johnny had taught her well.

She continued presenting and posing for him, genuinely eager for his cum. Kelsey wasn't good for much, but she was built to be cum on. She licked her lips in anticipation.

Johnny felt a thrill as he always did. Seeing his well-trained pet use what few brain cells she left dedicated to his pleasure was invigorating. Precum flowed from his cock like a river, combining with Kelsey's throat-sauce into a nasty goo. It dripped directly on her angular face, oozed down onto her huge tits.

Kelsey rubbed it into her tits, playing with the filth. The sight was too much to bear.

"FUUUUUCK!" Johnny roared, dick hardening as a massive eruption of hot white cum exploded from his champion cock. The bitch had worked this load for hours, and she was rewarded with a shotgun blast of semen. The first bullets of cum went right over the sluts head, splattering noisily on the back wall of her den.

Johnny's balls proceeded to empty rope after rope of hot sticky cum all over Kelsey's body. His cock was a super-soaker of cum, aimed directly at his broken housepet.

He roared, emptying on her face, in her hair, dousing her tits. Pools of cum formed in her belly button, before overflowing into a river soaking her cunt.

Kelsey moaned like the whore she was the entire time, scooping her reward onto her tongue, aiming her face and body to be fully covered in a man's seed. She shuddered with an orgasm, Kelsey truly was an unrepentant cokewhore.

--

Months earlier...

Kelsey worked her mouth over her client's small prick, bobbing enthusiastically to finish him off. Her high was wearing off, an uncomfortable craving already forming deep inside her. He was her last client of the day though, just one more load before getting back to ensnaring Johnny.

The memory of taking Johnny's virginity earlier that day kept replaying in her mind. He was supposed to be the creepy quiet kid she bullied at school. Discovering he had become filthy rich- not to mention his big dick- had her fantasizing about him all day.

She needed to make him her sugar daddy. She needed his cock again. It had stretched Kelsey like no other, made her cum harder than she thought was possible. She needed to make Johnny her man.

Except her high was wearing off. She needed to find a way to become Johnny's woman and feed her growing habit.

The businessman popped in her mouth, and Kelsey gagged. Of course the fucker didn't say anything, just grunted fatly as his sour, bitter load flooded her mouth.

"Dumb bitch, swallow it!" He growled, pushing her face down as he finished unloading in the easy eighteen year old.

Kelsey complied, not that she had much choice, forcing her throat to swallow his nasty load.

After a final jerk, he pushed her off, harder than he needed to. Kelsey fell back on the floor, coughing, wiping her mouth with her arm as she caught her breath.

"Dumb bitch." He said to her again. He spit on her, just because he could.

"Thanks." Kelsey said flatly, but he ignored her. Apparently she no longer existed, no longer usefull.

Which worked fine for Kelsey, collecting the money that was on the drawer of the cheap motel she was a regular guest of. Many clients brought her here. The place charged hourly, close to the highway but near the city. Most of her clients were office workers, railing her in the cheap motel after work, before going home and telling their wives they got stuck in traffic.

But it was just money for Kelsey. And the only thing she really needed money for was coke. Which was why she kept thinking about Johnny. He had more money than God. She could have an endless supply, and only work one big cock. Much better than the trailer trash vibes she was working now.

The fat businessman left, not even bothering to wash up. Wife probably hated the slob.

Kelsey needed to wash up, but she wanted to get high first. She had hundreds of dollars worth of blow in her clutch that wasn't going to snort itself.

Not bothering to put her bra on, she fished out a small baggy and brought it to the bathroom, crushing up a pill of cocaine into a line on the top of the toilet. Her hands were shaking with anticipation, her body thrilled that she was about to satisfy its craving.

She rolled up one of the hundreds that Johnny had given her to take his virginity, and snorted back the hastily prepared line. A warm rush of euphoria pulsed through her body, and she moaned happily.

She rubbed what little crumbs were left onto her gums with her finger, then washed up at the sink. It was just a small line, she didn't want to get too high yet. She had a plan.

It was a cokehead plan. She had left Johnny wanting more of her, so she was going to give him more. His second time having sex was going to be a threesome with Kelsey and her roommate, Stacey.

She'd get a few drinks going, then bust out the coke as if it were the most natural thing in the world. They'd get high, fuck all night, and he would be enthralled with her more than ever.

She texted Tony that she was done, a driver would pick her up. Her boss always made sure he got paid his cut before Kelsey could head home.

She texted Johnny confirming he was still interested in a threesome- not a hard sell, especially when she texted him a picture of her tits.

Finally she texted Stacey that she had a surprise for her. Stacey didn't reply back, she was an escort like Kelsey, and was probably working a client who lasted longer than five minutes.

The driver was busy, apparently, and wouldn't be able to pick her up for a while. Kelsey realized how wet she was just thinking about tonight- thinking about Johnny.

She shrugged to her reflection in the mirror and pushed her panties down, posing for the mirror. Coke made her feel so sexy, and she liked what she saw in the mirror. The drug was also an aphrodisiac for Kelsey, her slit wet just looking at her curves.

Kelsey looked at the woman staring back at her in the mirror. She licked her lips, and started to rub herself at the sight. She felt so fucking sexy.

She pushed out her chest, ogling her own tits. She turned around, pushed out her ass and spread her cheeks. She modeled her body for herself, all the while rubbing at her clit.

The woman in the mirror was a whore, and the thought sent a thrill through the eighteen year old. Long blonde hair, smoky eyes, large natural breasts, clean shaven snatch. Kelsey was fucking hot, and it was turning her on.

"Slut. Whore." She spat at the mirror, her clit sending another thrill throughout her body.

She moaned at how sexy her reflection looked. The insult was an affirmation. Kelsey was a whore. She got off on being passed from stranger to stranger.

"You're a stupid fucking cokewhore." She told the slut in the mirror, widening her stance so she could really work her cunt.

"Work that cunt, whore!" She panted, feeling an orgasm rising.

"Dumb cunt!" She spat between ragged breaths. "Fucking whore!"

"FUCK YOOUUUUUUU!" She moaned as her pussy exploded into an orgasm. She collapsed onto the desk, using it as support as she sawed at her clit, the drug enhanced orgasm rocking her body.

She shuddered, hair in her face, as she let the orgasm roll over her. She moaned loudly, not giving two shits about the paper thin walls of the seedy motel.

She looked back up at the mirror as she recovered, laughing at the dumb bitch in the mirror. How fucked up did you have to be to get off telling yourself you're a whore?

She spit at the mirror, just like her gross client did. Kelsey was a whore, through and through. She brought her hand up and licked her fingers clean, proving to her reflection that she would use and abuse herself just as readily as her clients would.

She smiled, this was her true self, and she loved it.

--

The driver picked up a bubbly, freshly orgasmed Kelsey outside the shitty motel. He seemed in a rush, but Kelsey didn't sweat it. She was looking forward to getting home and putting her plan in motion.

"Fuck it was busy today." The driver said as he ripped out of the parking lot at a dangerous speed. His jaw was clenching, a white knuckle grip on the steering wheel.

He looked at Kelsey as he weaved through traffic, speeding. His eyes lingered, her skin glowing post-orgasm.

"Hey," He said to her, getting her attention, "Suck my cock?"

Kelsey thought about it.

"Got any coke?" She asked.

"Yeah, I do." He said, pulling his dick out of his sweatpants with his free hand.

Kelsey shrugged, figuring the only thing better than getting a little high was getting a lot high. The fact this was the exact opposite of her plan was pushed aside by easy opportunity. She bent over to the driver's side seat, getting to work.

"Mmm, yeah suck that cock bitch." He said as Kelsey got him hard with her mouth. The strip club her boss operated out of was on the other side of the city, so Kelsey had plenty of time to suck.

He was average sized, but wasn't able to stay very hard for very long. She suspected he was as coked up as Kelsey wanted to be. But the softish dick allowed her to go throat deep, her nose tickled by his stubble of pubes. She moaned, genuinely enjoying the feeling of something sliding down her throat.

She'd throat him, making him hard, but he'd soften again as she continued to suck. It wasn't unusual for Kelsey. She'd work her dealers' cocks for a free piece, and they too had trouble staying hard.

It did mean that the driver lasted a long time, which Kelsey enjoyed. Giving head was one of the few things she was good at, and she could suck cock for hours.

They pulled into a private parking lot around the back of the Blue Toucan Gentleman's Club, where Kelsey's boss ran his escort service. Now that he was able to concentrate fully at the whore between his legs, the driver shifted his seat back and grabbed her head.

He became rough, fucking her throat and spitting demeaning insults at her. Kelsey thought about Johnny, not even paying attention to the driver. Johnny's dick made her gag, stuffed her so full that Kelsey had cum like a maniac.

The driver popped, and Kelsey dutifully swallowed his load. More bitter than salty, not a lot of volume. She gave it a 2/10, the thought almost making her laugh. She forced herself not to- guys this coked up were unpredictable, and ruining his orgasm could only mean trouble.

He pushed her off, satisfied, looking like a man who believed he was a legendary rockstar. Kelsey didn't even know his name. Still, he opened the glove box and pulled out a small baggy of white powder.

He quickly cut up two lines, one much bigger than the other. Kelsey rolled her eyes as he snorted up the fat line, before handing her the plate.

She snorted back her vice, feeling the rush immediately. Pure pleasure dripped in the back of her throat, and she gummed as much of the crumbs as possible.

The both of them were sniffing uncontrollably as they made their way into the club. Kelsey stumbled getting out of the car, laughing the high-pitched shriek of a coked up slut.

She entered the club feeling incredible, letting the lights and deep bass wash over her. She wanted to dance, but forced herself to focus. The coke was distracting her from Johnny. It just felt so good.

Kelsey fished out her bosses cut from her clutch before entering the office. She was just going to get in, pay her boss, and get out.

The coke had made the driver impatient, sniffing as uncontrollably as Kelsey, and he led her quickly into Tony's office.

Tony Mazzarano was a big man in his fifties. Originally a connected guy out of Chicago, he ran coke and girls until the family business got taken down by the Feds. They had fucked up though, and Tony escaped getting included in the RICO case on a technicality.

With the business in shambles and cartels violently moving in, Tony got the fuck out of dodge. He ended up setting up shop at the Blue Toucan, starting from scratch as an independent entrepreneur.

He knew exactly what he was looking at when Kelsey and the driver entered the office. Both were off their rockers, poorly concealing just how fucked up they were.

The driver was a liability having this little self-control, he'd have to do something about that.

But Kelsey was an opportunity. He had assumed Kelsey had a bad habit when she started working for him. But seeing she was this deep, this quickly? He smelled money.

"Need anything else, boss?" The driver said, trying to act casual.

"Nah, go have a beer out front." Tony replied, sounding perfectly casual.

"I have another girl to pick up." The driver said.

"Don't worry about it, I already sent Paulie. You've been doing good work, go relax out front, I think you've earned a little bonus after I finish up here."

The driver nodded as if being praised was the just natural order of the world. Kelsey caught the brief flash of malice in Tony's eyes as the driver turned though. It gave her the impression he wouldn't enjoy the "bonus" Tony was going to give him.

Seeing how quickly that look of malice transformed into a warm, welcoming expression put Kelsey's hair on end though. She sniffed nervously, under no illusions that this man saw right through her.

He laughed suddenly, a warm, rich rumble that managed to disarm Kelsey and send alarm bells ringing at the same time. She licked her lips as he beckoned her to him.

He had her sit on his lap, and she smiled at him as if he was a client. She presented the cash in hand. She wanted out of here as quickly as possible.

"You the new girl, eh?" Tony said, taking the cash and tossing it casually onto the desk. He had the predatory look that her clients sometimes had- as if he was imagining all the terrible things he could do to her young, nubile body.

Kelsey leaned forward, hoping to distract him with her assets.

"Hmmm," Tony muttered, getting a good look. He grabbed her breasts over her dress.

"I'm not going to be disappointed when I count that, right?" Tony asked. He casually groped at her, not for pleasure it seemed, but to make it very clear who was in control.

Kelsey let out a soft moan, leaning into the control fantasy Tony was communicating.

"Yes, Daddy." She said, gasping at his rough touch.

But it was an image of Johnny that flashed in her head when she said Daddy. She was confused at the thought. Johnny was just a mark. Someone to use, to control for her own purposes. The memory of his dick came unbidden, and she moaned softly at the thought.

"Mmmm, Daddy. I like that." Tony said, reaching between her legs. "You really are something else, huh?"

He was surprised by how wet Kelsey was, her pussy purring just at the thought of her hung millionaire. Tony misattributed her slick slit to his own powers of persuasion, his ego taking the credit for the horny eighteen-year-old on his lap.

Kelsey felt Tony's dick twitch in his pants. She ground into it, unable to stop herself fantasizing about Johnny.

"Get down." Tony ordered, directing her on her knees and undoing his buckle. Kelsey made a happy little moan for his benefit as she prepared to suck yet another dick today.

Tony had fucked her when she first started working, he liked to try all the new girls. She had been a nervous wreck at the time, desperate for cash and ashamed at how low she was stooping to get it. He had been surprisingly tender, making her feel as comfortable as possible and taking it slow.

She realized now- as he forced her head down- that he had done it to suck her into the lifestyle. Make her first time hooking a positive experience, make it not so scary. The tenderness was gone now that she was committed.

"Take your tits out." He commanded, and she complied without breaking the rhythm her mouth had over his dick. It was as fat as Johnny's but not as long. Hard as a rock though, which Kelsey appreciated after the series of soft blowjob's she had given today.

Tony drove all thoughts of Johnny out of her mind, using her like a proper whore, putting Kelsey through her paces.

She needed all her concentration to maintain breath control, to relax her throat, to manage gags. Long ropes of slobber oozed off her chin and onto her breasts. She was thankful he had told her to get her tits out, her dress would have been ruined.

12