Cokewhore Ch. 02 - Baptism of Cum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But rational thought was few and fleeting as Tony fucked her mouth. Her jaw and throat were already sore at the heroic amount of cock she had sucked today. All of her clients had wanted blowjobs today, and this was the most intense one yet.

"Fuck," Tony moaned as he put his all into using Kelsey, "talented bitch."

Kelsey felt a thrill at the compliment, noisily slurping as she managed to take some control. She kept an appropriate pace, but she was setting the pace now.

Tony muttered a series of "oh fuck"'s, body frozen and tense. Kelsey already knew he was close, and started swallowing as her mouth exploded with the taste of salty cum.

"FUUUUUUCK!" Tony roared.

She drove his cock to the back of her throat, letting him cum deep. It was something she only did for special clients. Her boss needed to be treated like a very special client.

He jerked a few more times, grunting the last of his orgasm, before letting Kelsey go.

Kelsey started wiping up, eager to finish her business.

Before she turned to leave, Tony grabbed her hand.

"You need anything, anything at all, you just come to me." He said, pressing something into her hand.

Kelsey licked her lips, seeing a fat eightball in her hand. He winked at her, and she smiled at the present.

"Take her home." He commanded, nodding his head to his bodyguard. Kelsey hadn't even noticed he had been in the room.

--

Kelsey got home before Stacey. The shitty apartment was a mess, not that Kelsey cared. She stripped down as soon as she got through the door.

She showered, washing herself deeply, getting all traces of work off her body. She brushed her teeth twice.

She needed to be perfect for Johnny, doing her makeup, agonizing over her clothes. She needed him to know he could do whatever he wanted to her. She was his slut. She was wet thinking about his dick again, but didn't dare touch herself. She wanted her cunt purring for Johnny.

She had just chosen a tight little blue and black dress, deciding on rocking no panties or bra. He was inexperienced still, easy access to her parts would be more effective than complicated lingerie.

Kelsey was wondering if she could get him to take her lingerie shopping when Stacey barged into the apartment.

"Fucking clients." The lithe redhead complained, cute freckled nose curled in dissatisfaction, "Last one talked my fucking ear off about his kids. It's like I get it, you're a shitty dad, what am I a therapist?"

She huffed, taking a shot glass handed to her by Kelsey, shooting down the tequila without missing a beat.

"Fuck," Stacey coughed, "He even paid for extra time just to fucking talk. Creep even told me I remind him of his daughter."

Kelsey smiled at the tirade, handing Stacey a plate cut with lines of coke.

"Fuck yeah," Stacey said, snorting back the coke. "Glad you have some, I had no time to see Blackass today."

Kelsey had sucked off their dealer earlier, he was usually willing to trade coke for head.

"I have a surprise for you." Kelsey said, handing Stacey a bong. Kelsey liked to get high, but Stacey liked to get fucking wrecked. Kelsey supported it. It made the ditzy redhead easy to control.

Stacey looked at her questioningly as she fired up the kush.

"A met a guy today, and got this." She showed her all the drugs she had scored today.

"Fuck yeah," Stacey said after coughing out a massive rip, "let's fucking party."

"He's got a big place, we're going over there tonight."

"Fuuuuck yeaaaaaah." Stacey moaned, less replying to Kelsey than feeling three different kinds of intoxicant hit at the same time.

"You have to get ready right now though." Kelsey commanded, and pulled her towards the bathroom at Stacey's dumb look. Kelsey wanted to get on with her plan.

Kelsey had to explain things again to Stacey, helping her strip down. The redhead was too loopy to understand, laughing stupidly.

Fed up, Kelsey grabbed Stacey by the throat and pushed her against the wall.

"You're not going to fuck this up for me. We must be clean for Johnny. He deserves perfect sluts. Not coked up skanks who spent all day whoring."

Kelsey slid a hand between Stacey's legs, triggering a confused moan from the redhead. Kelsey found her clit, and started rubbing. She watched the complicated play of emotions on Stacey's face. Confused glassy eyes cycled from panic, fear, to lust. Her lips parted into a wordless "Oh".

Kelsey watched her roommate submit.

Kelsey felt a rush of hunger between her own legs, seeing Stacey submit to her will. She leaned forward, kissing Stacey's parted lips. They both moaned into each other's mouths, their tongues finding each other.

Even Kelsey's tongue dominated Stacey's. She felt so powerful. She hoped Johnny would dominate her like this. Even if she had to train him to do it.

Kelsey grabbed Stacey's naked tits, her hands roaming all over her body. Kelsey wanted nothing more than to make this bitch get down and service her cunt. Ride the bitch til she was done with her.

But she'd have to be content for ordering Stacey into the shower for now. Save that lust for Johnny. Make it a show for him.

She slapped Stacey, sexually frustrated she couldn't grind her cunt in the redheads cute freckled face. She settled for instructing Stacey on exactly what to do. She enjoyed watching the redhead clean herself, specifying exactly what to clean next, and how. Stacey enjoyed it as much as Kelsey, being on display excited her.

Their relationship had never been this explicit. They both knew Kelsey was the smart one, and they had fucked each other a few times- but that was almost always in a coke manic craze.

This explicit domination was a new dynamic, but one both girls slipped into naturally. Stacey wanted to be told what to do, and Kelsey could see the soaked redhead got off the more demeaning she made her tasks.

Kelsey was glad she wasn't wearing any panties, they'd already be soaked with how horny she was.

Stacey dried off while Kelsey texted Johnny how much she needed his dick. She gasped when he sent her a dick pic in reply, steel hard and already to go.

"Hurry the fuck up," Kelsey said as Stacey did her makeup, "I need to fuck now."

--

Johnny was out of his mind horny. He hadn't stopped thinking about having sex with Kelsey.

She had drained him thoroughly earlier that day. He had expected to not need sex for a week.

Instead, his cock had been getting hard of its own accord, Kelsey's body smashing into his thoughts.

She had even sent a pic of her tits, begging for a threesome. It had taken everything not to jerk off. Now Johnny was rabid with thirst.

They were finally on their way though. His cock was hurting it was so hard. Not knowing what else to do, he sent a picture of it to Kelsey.

Kelsey replied in seconds begging for it, telling him what her and Stacey were going to do to it. Johnny decided they were going to get straight to business when they arrived. The doors of his private elevator would open, they would see Johnny naked and hard. They'd get on their knees, he'd drown them in cum.

Kelsey gave him minute-by-minute updates- almost there! we're here! heading to the elevator!

Johnny just stood there, stark naked in the foyer of his palatial penthouse. His cock strained with every second.

"DING," the elevators opened, and the girls gasped.

"Big boy." Stacey said, seeing the gear Johnny was displaying proudly.

Kelsey was speechless, hypnotized by her fantasy coming alive. She had been fixated on his dick since she first came on it, getting hornier and hornier throughout the day. Now he stood there, defiant, an emperor in his palace.

Stacey seemed embarrassed for her roommate, but Johnny's eyes were locked on Kelsey. Her perfect form was a vision, strapless dress leaving nothing to the imagination. Hair, eyes, lips were shaped in an expression of awe, her nipples stood proud through the material of her dress.

Her heels clicked loudly on the marble floor as Kelsey haltingly stepped towards Johnny. She was hypnotized, each lurch forward a magnet towards the object of desire.

She stopped inches away from Johnny, wild-eyed and desperate.

Johnny was short of breath, her light perfume washing magic over him.

Her expression was strained, pleading. Johnny realized she was waiting for him to lead. They both knew what he wanted, but she wanted him to give the order.

"Suck." Johnny sputtered out, his voice hoarse.

Kelsey dropped to her knees, gushing with desire. She grabbed his shaft at the base, pressed her face against the hot skin of his angry red penis. She grunted crudely, tongue lolling out, slowly drawing face and tongue up the length of his shaft.

She licked again, then softly put her face into his sack, breathing his essence in. She shuddered as Kelsey's entire world became pure male musk. She let out a ragged moan as she stroked the hardness with her hand.

Stacey just stood there, watching the display, unsure what to do. Apparently these two had just met, but you couldn't tell by the look of it. It seemed improper to interrupt.

Johnny watched Kelsey abase herself on his sex, intense eyes ablaze. The perfect woman was worshiping his cock. This was her everything. His cock was her God.

Johnny's balls roiled with cum, the sight was too glorious, his dick still too inexperienced.

"I'm gonna fucking cum." Johnny rasped, and Kelsey snapped to attention, immediately increasing the speed of her strokes. She pulled her shoulders back, flicked her hair, focused herself to receive his cum.

Kelsey pulled her dress down over her breasts, pushing her tits out, ready to take his load.

"Fuck, fuuck, fuuuuuck," Johnny moaned, the sight of fresh teen tits overwhelming him. His cock burned in Kelsey's hand, who stroked his steel from the base.

Kelsey panted with need, her own orgasm building. She wasn't even touching herself, but her juices ran down her thigh, her pussy as overwhelmed as Johnny was.

"FUUUUUCK!" Johnny roared, an otherworldly groan. A massive squirt of cum violently exploded out of his cock, directly into Kelsey's open mouth. Before she could compute another shot into her mouth, then another.

She coughed, aiming the shotgun blast at her tits. The cum drooled out of her mouth, also splattering over her tits..

The shotgun blast slowed, replaced by thick fat ropes of white hot cum. Kelsey moaned, desperately aiming back at her face. She closed her eyes and leaned into the fountain, feeling rope after rope burn her forehead, eyes, and nose. She opened her mouth, tasting Johnny's bounty.

Kelsey bathed in Johhny's cum, her entire world his hot wet load.

"OHHHH!" Kelsey moaned, orgasm starting to rip through her body, Johnny's cock still depositing healthy globs onto her body.

Kelsey's hand shot to her pussy, furiously rubbing her clit to bring her first orgasm of the night. She gingerly touched the cum on her face, hot and slick on her face, as she sawed at her clit.

Her eyes were cum-glued shut, but it didn't stop the wild orgasm from bucking her body.

"FUUUUCK!!!" Kelsey moaned, spreading the cum around on her tits as she came, "YESSSS!"

"Don't stop." Johnny ordered, watching the cumslut fetishize his semen. They were both hypnotized, a religious experience of carnal delight.

Kelsey had no intention of stopping. She licked her fingers clean, his thick salty load an easy 10/10. Her orgasm subsided, her entire body buzzing with pleasure.

She directed cum into her mouth, making small moans as if it were a fine delicacy. Cum was an acquired taste, one Kelsey had definitely acquired.

She sat back, ignorant of the cold marble floor, exulting in her baptism of cum. She finally managed to open her eyes, and marveled at the powerful man who so easily tamed her.

Johnny seemed unsure what to do, but Kelsey knew exactly what was next.

"Johnny, this is Stacey." Kelsey introduced. The redhead was still standing there, awed, watching her roommate ruined by the largest cumshot she had ever seen.

Johnny grunted a greeting, but Kelsey wanted to test her new-found domination of the girl.

"Bitch!" She barked, and Stacey snapped out of her reverie.

"Clean me." Kelsey commanded sweetly, leaning back on her arms, chest thrust out for Johnny's benefit.

Stacey gracelessly dove to her knees to her cum-splattered roommate, and immediately started licking her mistress's face. They both looked at Johnny, hoping the sight of two nasty cumsluts would keep him hard. He was deflated, but not soft.

The girls kissed, both moaning as cum-slick tongues danced with each other. Stacey was no stranger to the taste of a man's seed. The taste activated the slut in Stacey, all embarrassment from the insane introduction vanished. She was high, horny, and thoroughly enslaved by the cum covered blonde.

Stacey kissed her neck, following a riverbed of cum between her breasts. Stacey moaned, planting her face between Kelsey's huge tits. Stacey had always been jealous of Kelsey's boobs. Her own were perky enough, and looked big on her lithe body, but Kelsey's rack was in another league

But now that she belonged to Kelsey, that jealousy turned into primal lust. Stacey worshiped Kelsey's breasts as Kelsey had worshiped Johnny's cock. She became sticky with cum as she rubbed her whole face between each breast, feeling slick nipples tickle her face. She swirled her tongue around the nipple, then sucked as much of Kelsey's boob into her mouth as she could fit.

"Good girl," Kelsey purred. Stacey felt a thrill of excitement. She was pleasing her Mistress.

Stacey collected as much cum as she could from Kelsey's considerable chest, her face a mess. She brought her cum filled mouth to Kelsey's, both moaning as they swapped Johnny's salty load back and forth.

"Fuck." Johnny muttered, jerking his cock at the wild display before him. Both girls mewed at the sight, ecstatic that he had hardened.

"Bedroom." Johnny said. He needed to fuck something.

The girls got up quickly, Kelsey leading Stacey to the bedroom by the hand. Previously Kelsey had used the opportunity to scan the apartment, calculating what kind of advantage she could take. Now she had eyes only for Johnny, his satisfaction her only concern.

The girls got on the bed, hands all over each other, ripping off what little clothing remained. Johnny stood on the bed above them, enjoying the sight of young whores getting nasty.

Stacey was on top of Kelsey, passionately making out, their bodies rubbing Johnny's fluid into each other.

"Eat her cunt." Johnny ordered, his tone crisp, clear, commanding.

"YESSS!" Kelsey cried, both at the fact that Johnny was taking control and that Stacey was going to go down on her. It would be Stacey's first time servicing Kelsey as a slave.

Stacey shifted down, marveling at the cummy snatch before her. She grunted stupidly at the sight, hungry for cunt. She dove her face into her Mistress's lips, her tongue attacking with eager need.

"FUUUUCK!" Kelsey moaned, grinding into her slave. She couldn't think, Johnny's seed and Stacey's attention was making Kelsey lose her mind. Losing her mind is exactly what she wanted.

Johnny licked his lips, his cock straining again at the sight of two whores lezzing out.

His whores.

His eyes locked on Stacey's upturned ass, puckered asshole and pink snatch lifted up to him as Stacey feasted on Kelsey's cunt.

Johnny grunted, his cock driving towards fresh pussy. Stacey was dripping with excitement, and Johnny unceremoniously sunk into the warm wet snatch.

It was Stacey's turn to moan, feeling Johnny's monster stretch her with every inch. Her face was planted firmly in Kelsey's juicy pussy, her body sticky with cum. Stacey's eyes rolled into the back of her head as Johnny started pounding, her entire world sex.

Johnny thrust, ruthlessly, his cock acting on its own. Stacey gave a clipped moan at each hearty thrust, young cunt unused to such a big dick. Johnny eyed his whores savagely, feeding on the power his cock had over them. His cock turned them mindless sluts. Pleasure was the only thing that mattered.

His pleasure was the only thing that mattered. And he fucked to prove the point. He knew he should go slow, let Stacey get used to him. But this wasn't just sex. This was an expression of authority. And Johnny proved he was the ultimate authority with every desperate thrust.

All three moaned, each knowing their place. Stacey was a bottom bitch, the thrill of being used making her cum on Johnny's brutal cock. Kelsey was a queen, ruling over Stacey, with full consent to do whatever she wanted to her. But Johnny was king, his power uncontested, his rule absolute.

All three came together, knowing exactly where they fit on the totem pole, each cumming at being exactly where they wanted to be on that totem pole.

Johnny pumped a fat load into the redhead, claiming her cunt as his own. He collapsed on the bed, next to Kelsey. Stacey crawled up nexthim, cum already dripping from her gaping pussy. They pressed their sweaty, sticky bodies into each other, reveling in the unspoken power dynamic they had all silently agreed to.

They kissed, cuddled, explored each other's bodies, fully enjoying the moment.

Until a familiar craving started building in the girls.

12