Cokewhore Ch. 03 - Hungover Whores

Story Info
Kelsey and Stacey become willing fuck-slaves for drugs.
5.7k words
4.66
32.6k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Scoop some into my ass." Kelsey ordered, licking her lips. The busty blonde eighteen year old was on hands and knees, the expensive leather couch already ruined with sex. Her eyes were closed, and she roughly tweaked at her own nipple. She sniffed uncontrollably, cocaine caked under her red nose.

Stacey scooped out a fat pile of white powder from the mountain of coke on the coffee table. Kelsey's redheaded lesbian slave carefully dumped the pile on her Mistresses asshole, pushing the sweet candy deep inside with her finger.

"OHHHH FUUUUCK!" Kelsey moaned loudly, the powerful intoxicant hit her bloodstream like a baseball bat. She shuddered, dazed by euphoria, tweaking her nipple even harder.

Stacey scooped another, it too placed on the blonde's asshole. This time the redhead pressed her nose directly on Kelsey's sugar glazed shithole and snorted back the vice. She greedily licked up the remaining drugs caked onto the blonde's numb sphincter. As she felt the rush of bliss hit, she drove her long tongue deep into Kelsey's little brown hole, fucking the cokewhore's ass with her tongue.

Neither of them noticed Johnny enter the room. Both were too focused on their high, surrendered to the wild euphoria of sex and drugs.

Johnny wasn't alone. He was accompanied by six hulking black men, who whistled and jeered at the whores on display.

Kelsey noticed the men first, a dopey smile on her face as her addled brain slowly processed the newcomers. She reached back, grabbing Stacey roughly by the hair, turning her to see their audience.

Stacey squealed with delight, and Kelsey brought her face to kiss Stacey. Both stared at the men as Kelsey sucked at Stacey's tongue, well aware it had just been deep in her own ass.

"Real tits on that one," One of the men said, "you can tell she takes it up the ass too."

"My cock'll split the redhead in two." Said another.

Kelsey locked eyes with Johnny, tongue still dueling her lesbian slave. She ruthlessly dominated Stacey like the submissive fucktoy she was, but Johnny was the true Master. His will was her command.

Tonight his will was to spoil his pets.

"These are my favorites." Johnny said to the men, "so don't injure them. Other than that, do whatever you want. I want to see all their holes stuffed."

Kelsey melted at the sight of several big black men approaching, hungry eyes appraising her like a piece of white meat. She got on her knees as multiple big black cocks were unleashed before her eyes.

She had never been with multiple guys before. She had never been with a black dude before.

She attacked the cocks with her mouth, just like she knew from the BBC gangbang porn she watched constantly.

Johnny spoiled her. He knew her fantasy, knew that she wanted to be a gangbang fuckhole. To be passed around like a ragdoll by huge men. To have every hole stuffed at the same time.

The women got to work making that fantasy a reality, moaning as they started working each big black cock.

Johnny kept one of the men back, the leader of the group.

"And as for our mutual problem?" Johnny asked him.

"Shit bruh, you don't worry about Tony Mazzarano." He replied.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend." Johnny said.

"Oh we friends after tonight dawg," he said, rubbing his hands together as he eyed the coke and whores, "Oh yeah we good."

--

Weeks earlier...

Johnny sighed with relief, the way only a man can lying between two stunning women who worshiped him. They had drained his balls, bathed in his cum, and now the three teens lay stuck together, sweaty and panting from massive orgasms.

"Let's get fucked up." Kelsey said, body still sticky from the massive cumshot Johnny had bathed her in. She said it casually. Too casually.

Stacey mewed with agreement. Johnny just raised his eyebrows.

It all fell into place for Johnny. He knew Kelsey from school, but she had shown up when he called an escort service. Why would the most popular girl in school be working as an escort?

Because she had a bad habit. An expensive one only her pussy could afford.

He could see in his peripheral vision Kelsey was acting cool, but her eyes kept darting to Johnny. Trying to gauge his reaction.

Johnny betrayed nothing, thinking through the implications. A girl with an expensive habit finds a virgin millionaire.

She wanted him to be her sugar daddy.

He got up, exacting himself from the slut sandwich, not giving an answer.

He sensed Kelsey was on edge. He turned, looking hard at the woman that had thrown herself at him.

She was stunning, skin shining with sweat and sex, totally naked, blonde hair tousled and matted. She melted under Johnny's steel gaze though, her expression all he needed to confirm his suspicions.

"Let's get fucked up! Let's get fucked up!" Stacey chanted, totally clueless to what was really going on.

"Shut the fuck up." Johnny commanded, not breaking eye contact with Kelsey. Stacey snapped her mouth closed, confused but obedient. Johnny ignored her, this was between him and Kelsey.

Kelsey broke the stare, looking down, a silent sign of submission.

Johnny stroked his chin, considering the whore. She could truly want him, or she could just be using him for his money. It was clear though she had hoped taking his virginity would put him under a spell. Hoped he'd lavish her with gifts and money.

On the other hand, why not lavish her with every want? Money meant nothing to him. Why not cover her in diamonds, designer outfits, and expensive vacations?

Even if she were only in it for his money, that money would buy complete and total obedience.

Johnny had all the money in the world. Her cunt came cheap, no matter the price.

Kelsey looked back up at him, looking for his decision. He could see in her eyes he was right- but something else was there. Awe.

Johnny cocked an eyebrow. Either she was a much better actor than he gave her credit for, or she genuinely marveled at him. He decided to go with his gut.

"Whatever I want." Johnny said.

Kelsey nodded, understanding exactly what he meant.

"Anything. Everything." She said, "You own me. Totally."

"My Slave." Johnny intoned.

Kelsey nodded.

"Say it!" Johnny commanded, harshly. He needed to hear the words.

Kelsey brought herself up, squaring her shoulders, looking up at the man that had so effortlessly dominated her.

She couldn't pretend he was a mark anymore. She couldn't pretend she was the one in control. She looked into his eyes, admitting she didn't want to be in control.

"I am your Slave." Kelsey said, big blue eyes locked on Johnny's. A chill ran down her spine as she said the words.

She meant it.

Kelsey shuddered, her entire being submitting, embracing the words totally.

Kelsey was a slave. A willing slave.

Johnny's Slave.

"Me too!" Stacey said, kneeling next to Kelsey, a giddy smile on her face.

Johnny laughed, the mood instantly lightening. The ditzy redhead had a flair for timing.

"Well let's see you girls get fucked up!" Johnny said, getting off the bed.

Kelsey closed her eyes, thanking God her Master was going to let her get high.

She didn't know what she'd do if she had been forced to choose. She was half convinced she'd give up her vice for him. But she was ecstatic Johnny indulged her. She didn't want to give up this lifestyle. She might settle down eventually, leave the party life behind and find a husband like her mom had.

But she couldn't do that yet. She needed to go wild. She was hot, young, and horny. She hadn't even been gangbanged yet!

Kelsey smiled at the thought as she scrambled to find her clutch.

She was still totally naked as she fumbled at her clutch, Johnny's cum drying tight on her skin. It made her itchy, but she had a more important itch to scratch.

Johnny returned, bottles of hard liquor in hand, bong in the other. He brought it to the teak dresser where Kelsey was pulling out the various baggies she had scored throughout the day.

"What do we have here?" Johnny asked.

"Blow." Kelsey said, relieved that she could speak freely about her habit. She had been anxious about this moment all day, desperate to get access to Johnny's wealth and feed her insatiable cravings.

"Ah." Johnny replied.

Kelsey looked at him, questioningly. Johnny had a wolfish grin on his face.

"I don't plan on taking any," he said, "not my jam."

He could see the disappointment on Kelsey's face.

"But I like to watch. I want to watch both of you get ripped off your faces."

Kelsey's disappointment was swept away by the hand finding her clit between her legs. With his other hand Johnny grabbed a breast, tweaking nipple between finger and thumb.

"There'll be no judgment from me." Johnny said, voice low and deep, "in fact, it's a huge turn on. I want to see you both go out of your fucking minds tonight. No fucking limits."

Kelsey moaned, his words the exact thing she wanted to hear, his fingers exciting her sensitive clit.

"I get off fucking coked out whores. Knowing you'll do anything for another fix. Knowing you can't say no. It's my power over you."

Johnny gave her an evil smile, then smacked her ass with a sudden crack. Kelsey yelped.

"Get to it, sluts." Johnny said, a hungry smile on his face, "I want you bitches blacked out by midnight."

Kelsey moaned, cutting up a fat line. She felt so free. Johnny was going to take care of her, feed her every vice, fill her every hole.

She snorted a massive line, it was going to be a memorable night.

--

Kelsey woke up face down on the cold marble floor. She was freezing, and the headache that pounded her body was otherworldly.

She propped herself up, having to literally peel her cum-glued tits off the floor. Her skin was tight with a thick sheen of God knows what fluids. She stank.

And she didn't remember anything from last night.

Why was she in the foyer?

She remembered giving herself completely to Johnny, remembered the thrill of being his Slave.

The rest of the night was a messy flash of sin and depravity.

"Fuck." She said, realizing she was laying in a pool of her own piss. She must have been fucked last night.

"Fuck." She said again as she slowly got up, this time from the crushing pain in her head. This was a uniquely terrible hangover, she decided.

She stumbled through Johnny's penthouse, traipsing piss through the palatial apartment. The sun was streaming through the floor-to-ceiling windows, which was not helping the headache.

She walked past the kitchen, a flash of memory hitting her as she held onto the sticky quartz counter for support.

Stacey had been lying on the counter, Kelsey squatting over her. She had been squirting all over her lesbian fuckslave. Or pissing. Johnny may have been filming it.

Had it all been a dream? Couldn't be, this was definitely Johnny's place. Where were they?

She made her way through the den, distinctly remembering the couch where she had eaten Johnny's asshole, while Stacey ate hers.

She passed the bathroom- she was pretty sure Johnny had fucked the both of them in there at some point.

Finally she found the master bedroom, finding both Johnny and Stacey. They were naked, unconscious, and snoring loudly in Johnny's huge bed.

She considered taking a shower, but decided the best thing for her head was to pass the fuck out again. She just wanted to be warm. It'd be warm between her lovers.

Unconcerned of her filth, she climbed into bed, sandwiching herself between her Slave and Master. Neither of them woke.

Kelsey passed out.

Her pussy woke up before she did. More accurately, Johnny woke her pussy before she did.

She felt Johnny on top of her, grunting as he thrust his hog deep inside. Kelsey moaned, her wet gash very awake. She couldn't do anything more than lay there, let Johnny take his pleasure. Getting fucked seemed to be helping with the headache too.

Johnny didn't seem to mind. It felt good to be atop his woman. His woman. His slave. He grunted, humping his fucktoy. This is what she was here for. Holes to be used. A cocksleeve to cum in.

His balls tightened as he pounded his whore with wild abandon. He was close.

"Ungh! Ungh! Ungh!" Johnny grunted with each rude thrust. Kelsey held on to the sheets for dear life, echoing each thrust with a moan. Her legs were spread wide, giving her Master maximum access to her cunt. It felt so good to take his full length. It felt so big inside her. Each wet thrust filled her with purpose.

With a roar, Johnny filled her with something else altogether. Driving his rutting member to the hilt, he pinned his fuckslave to the bed with his hips. Cum flooded his woman's snatch.

Kelsey moaned, feeling each deep throb of his cumming cock. Johnny pumped his morning load directly into Kelsey's womb, filling her insides completely.

Johnny laid there, entire body tense, every fiber of muscle contracted to aid in cumming deep in the teenage blonde. Kelsey didn't dare move, all her focus on the feeling of Johnny deep inside her. Her snatch was vice tight around his cock, keeping him stuck to her. She never wanted the feeling to end.

She felt Johnny soften inside her, the muscles of her internal walls also relaxing. Her entire body was buzzing, the tingling joy of Johnny's dick making her shudder.

He kept making her feel things she had never experienced before. And he did it without trying. She sighed happily, his cum felt warm inside her.

Slowly he slipped out of her, both turning to their side to spoon. Johnny reached from behind her, squeezing her breasts. She could feel his slick, satisfied penis between her thighs. She sighed again, snuggling herself into her man. Into her Master.

Kelsey woke again, this time to a familiar squelching sound. She looked over to Johnny, lying back and eyes closed, as Stacey rode his cock. Kelsey watched her subslut pleasure herself on their Master's steed, bouncing up and down, using her belly muscles to expertly grind hot hard cock.

Johnny seemed half asleep, dick hard of its own accord. It's all Stacey needed.

Kelsey had sucked dudes off with Stacey, the two had fucked a few times too. Usually it was to get free drugs- but it was always transactional. This was the first time Kelsey watched her roommate ride cock for her own needs. She was impressed. Stacey obviously had a lot of practice.

Kelsey watched, transfixed, as Stacey worshiped Johnny with her cunt. Kelsey brought her hand down to her own, slowly circling her clit, enjoying the show.

Stacey's freckled face was marred by running mascara, her red hair matted and wild. She certainly looked like she had fucked and partied all night.

They locked eyes, and Kelsey increased the speed on her clit, spreading her legs wide for Stacey's benefit as she masturbated in earnest.

She liked the passed-around look Stacey had, and it excited her knowing she looked the same. Both girls were well suited to be fuckslaves- Kelsey because she fetishized it, Stacey because she was too stupid to know any better.

Stacey gyrated on the steel pole, the pace getting faster, the gyrations shorter. Suddenly she froze on his cock, her entire body a tremor, as an orgasm ripped through the redhead. She let out a supressed squeak, not allowing herself to wail like the whore she was- Johnny was barely awake, and Stacey was a good slave. Master's needs always came first.

Johnny was close, Kelsey could tell. So could Stacey, who quickly pulled off him to finish Master with her mouth.

Johnny still had his eyes closed, allowing his Slave to attend to him without acknowledgment.

Still he grunted, and Stacey moaned, his cock pumping the reward she had worked for directly into her mouth. She sucked and stroked until she was sure she had drained every last drop from her King.

Kelsey was rubbing intensely, the sight of Master cumming driving her wild. The feeling was intensified as she watched her Slave fill her mouth with Master's cum.

Stacey pulled off Johnny's cock, who seemed to already be sleeping again. Stacey looked directly at her Mistress, mouth full. She hadn't swallowed, cheeks bulging with Master's sweet, salty cum.

Kelsey's eyes flared, a lioness about to pounce. She wanted that load. She was addicted to cum even more than she was coke.

Stacey was a good slave, and she gave her Mistress an evil smile, a small dribble of Johnny's sweet reward dripping from her lips. It was the kind of smile that said 'I'm a filthy whore, and so are you.'

Both knew Kelsey's fetish for the precious treasure filling her mouth. She crawled towards her Mistress, eager to share the fruits of her labor.

Kelsey licked her lips, the anticipation driving her clit wild.

Kelsey tipped her head back, opening her mouth. She knew Stacey would come to her. Knew she would spill Master's seed into her mouth. Then she'd push Stacey between her needy cunt and play with Master's cum.

Stacey was a good slave, aligning her face with her Mistress, barely opening her mouth. Johnny had cum a lot, and even the small crack of the seal had his cum tumbling out of her mouth.

A long, steaming rope of cum dripped over Stacey lips, down her chin, directly into Kelsey's awaiting mouth.

Kelsey closed her eyes as the unbroken rope of cum and saliva hit her tongue. She loved the taste, lived for it. She let it coat her tongue, felt it pool in the back of her throat. She didn't dare swallow either.

This cumslut was going to churn his cream into butter.

As soon as the full load had been shared, Stacey immediately bent her head to kiss Kelsey. Kelsey immediately pushed the load back into Stacey's mouth, who eagerly accepted.

Back and forth the whores swapped Johnny's nasty load.

They moaned, catching dribbles on each other's chins, noisily slurping it back and forth, hungrily swishing it in their mouth. Kelsey carefully spilled it onto her expansive chest, coating tits and nipples with the cummy delight. Stacey greedily slurped at her tits to collect it back up again.

Kelsey did it a few times, knowing Stacey lusted for her tits as much as Kelsey lusted for cum. Her nipples buzzed at the sluts attention.

Kelsey wanted it to continue, but her cunt was screaming with need. Without another thought she pushed Stacey's head down, hungry to feel her Slave's tongue on her gushing snatch.

Stacey complied immediately, and Kelsey moaned as Stacey's eager tongue got to work.

Kelsey ground her cunt at her fucktoy. She moaned, feeling Stacey's tongue slide up and down the length of her slit. The full load of cum drooled out, overflowing out of Kelsey's mouth. A latte froth waterfall splattered liberally over her tits.

Kelsey moaned, her pussy purring, feeling like a cumrag. It excited her, and she pulled at a cummy nipple, tracing nasty cum along her massive tits as her slave ate her cunt.

Stacey gave long, fast licks, slurping up Kelsey's girl cream eagerly. Her nose and chin were covered in Kelsey's juices, which had mixed with the healthy amount of cum Johnny had pumped into Kelsey earlier.

Stacey pushed Kelsey's legs back, spreading them wider, fully exposing her Mistresses sex. Without a word, she drove her tongue straight into Kelsey's ass.

"HAAAA!" Kelsey squealed at the wet warm intruder invading her rectum. It was an unusual feeling. Despite being a whore, Kelsey was still an anal virgin. She always figured it was just going to be a matter of time before she gave up her ass. But she had gotten such a reputation for sucking cock that most of her clients were satisfied with the back of her throat.

Stacey thrust a few times, fucking her ass with her tongue, then pulled out, rimming her brown ring. She didn't linger long before returning to Kelsey's slit.

Kelsey's shocked expression morphed into an accusatory one, as if to ask how Stacey could be such a nasty fucking whore. Not that she put a stop to it.

12