Cokewhore Ch. 03 - Hungover Whores

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Far from it, she ground her cunt into the bitches face. Stacey returned her stare, coyly accusing Kelsey of not being as nasty a whore as she could be. Kelsey lifted her ass up enough to align Stacey's expert tongue with her inexperienced anus. Stacey smiled approvingly, then focused on swirling her tongue around Kelsey's filthy brown hole.

Kelsey squeaked, her sensitive sphincter sending thrills of excitement throughout her body. Her body bucked, the tickling pleasure overwhelming her senses. Stacey roughly pushed her legs back, not letting her Mistress get away. Stacey was going to eat her ass.

Not that Kelsey wanted it to stop. Far from it, this new stimulation was exquisite. It was like discovering masturbating for the first time. She just couldn't handle the sensation, Stacey's expert tongue not giving Kelsey any respite. Stacey was going to eat her ass, Kelsey was going to take it, even as her head thrashed from side to side at the powerful sensations.

Stacey switched from circling her asshole to pushing through it with her tongue. Kelsey was cross-eyed at the onslaught, tongue lolling as Stacey ruthlessly feasted on her virgin asshole.

Eyes closed tight, Kelsey's entire body began to shudder. Her cunt erupted with clear fluid, her first anal orgasm causing her to squirt. Kelsey was red-faced as she came, moaning loudly as wave after wave of pleasure pulsed from her dirty hole. Her ass had never cum before. She didn't even know it was possible.

The eruptions of squirt got harder and harder, the orgasm continuously building with intensity. Kelsey moaned loudly, head swinging back into the bed, her legs overpowering her slave and snapping away from Stacey's marauding tongue.

Kelsey's body rolled away, unable to handle the onslaught, acting on its own. She shook, her anal orgasm rocking her body to and fro.

Finally she released, entire body going limp in the bed. She was panting, seeing stars as aftershocks of her orgasm rippled through her body.

"God damn," said Johnny's deep voice, "I'mma have to fuck that ass."

Kelsey whimpered at the thought of anything else going in her butt.

"She won't be able to handle your cock," Stacey replied, "she's an anal virgin, I can tell just by how she came."

Johnny's cock became hard steel at the thought of taking his slaves virtue. He had assumed both whores had all their holes broken in. The fact that he would be the first man to plunder Kelsey's back door made his dick go from flaccid to painfully erect in one smooth motion.

Stacey saw the wild hunger in her Master's eyes, knew the look of a man who needed to fuck some ass. She had to act quickly to save her Mistress.

Johnny would destroy Kelsey's inexperienced asshole, it would hurt and she'd end up disliking it.

Kelseys' tender little butthole needed to be trained, and with how hard she came Stacey knew Kelsey was an anal freak at heart. But not if Master destroyed her asshole right out of the gate.

Stacey turned around, quickly presenting her ass to Master. Stacey, on the other hand, was an experienced anal freak who loved getting her ass destroyed.

She presented on all fours, legs wide as she arched her back, giving Johnny an irresistible view.

Johnny locked eyes on the display, licking his chops like a predator about to feast. Stacey was a petite, lithe redhead, with nary an ounce of fat on her. The wide gap between her legs framed a perfect bubble butt. Her pink pussy had a triangle landing strip, proof the carpet matched the drapes. But Johnny's eyed her brown little hole. She pushed, as if to shit, making the nasty hole wink at her thirsty Master.

Johnny grunted, hypnotized by Stacey's winking ring. He positioned himself behind Stacey, let his cock thwack heavily onto the valley of her butt.

"Hoooo fuuuck," Stacey said, feeling the weight and heat of Johnny's beast. She was no stranger to getting fucked up the ass, but Johnny was biiiig.

"Please... Daddy... Lube?" Stacey asked, a hint of fear in her voice.

Johnny grunted again, leaning over to the side table where a large bottle of lube was. It had gotten quite a bit of use last night, and he dumped a healthy amount all over Stacey's body.

Stacey rubbed her ass as the slick goo covered her skin, shoving as much into her ass with her fingers as she could, cramming as many fingers into her butt as possible.

Stacey was an anal whore, through and through, but Johnny's beast would test even her. She needed to stretch out her tender little asshole as quickly as possible.

Two fingers, three, four- fuck!

Johnny's meat slapped back between her cheeks, already thrusting. Stacey shuddered as the length of his hot shaft rubbed back and forth on her brown ring. He pulled back, plunging into her pussy, which was already gushing with anticipation.

"Ohhh!" Stacey squealed, the unexpected pleasure from her pussy giving her a thrill.

Johnny grunted his appreciation too, thrusting back and forth in her tight snatch, deciding it was too delicious to leave unfucked.

After pounding her cunt for several minutes, Johnny pulled his snatch-slick cock out of Stacey, and aimed for the real prize.

Johnny pressed his angry purple head at Stacey's lubed brown ring, applying pressure. It was so big compared to the tight tiny hole that Johnny didn't think it would fit at all. Stacey pushed out her ass, trying to expand it to allow entry to the forbidden hole.

It took longer than Johnny expected to get it in. The pornos always cut this part out. He was worried he was too big for anal. Regardless, he doggedly pushed against Stacey's resistant hole. He was going to fuck an ass, right here and now.

Abandoning any concern for the woman he was about to fuck, he pushed as hard as he could against the teen ass. Despite Stacey trying to yield, it was up to Johnny to take this whore's ass.

Stacey screamed as Johnny pushed through the resistance through sheer force of will. She had never taken a cock so big before- at least not without some powerful "muscle relaxants" that made her tender hole a slip-n-slide. She gripped the sheets, willing herself to accustom to the rude invader stretching her poor little butt.

Johnny froze once the tip was in, allowing his slut to get used to his massive cock. Not that he could move either way, the vice tight grip of her butthole wouldn't allow Johnny to move an inch.

Stacey slowly relaxed, allowing Johnny to slip in a touch more. As soon as he did her ass clenched again, starting the process all over again.

Eventually Stacey's butt started accepting the rutting member for real, allowing Johnny to pull back. The thrill Stacey felt from even the short thrusts excited her. Already pleasure was ramping up as the pain started to fade. Her ass was well broken in.

The lube was helping mightily, Johnny continuously coating dick and butt with liberal amounts of lube. The bed would be ruined, by neither gave a fuck about that, all their focus was on the champion cock claiming her hungry ass.

And Stacey realized her ass was hungry as Johnny started fucking with more gusto. The intense pressure and release overwhelmed her senses, short-circuiting her brain. She'd hate anal if she didn't love it so much- as she always discovered when a guy really got going.

She loved anal like Kelsey loved blowjobs. The intense vulnerability of something in your most forbidden depths, compounded by pure shocks of joy as the invader slid to and fro. Stacey crumbled every time, her brain going to mush at the sensation of such a dirty, sinful pleasure.

And Johnny's cock completely broke her brain, each thrust twisting the expression on her face more and more into the visage of a mindless fuck-slave. With a rude grunt, Stacey was gone, replaced by the exquisite bliss of intense anal sex.

She dropped her face into the bed, as Johnny positioned himself to get more leverage. She was just an ass to fuck now, and he fucked her whore ass with wild abandon.

Johnny thrust, tip to base, Stacey's asshole now fully accepting her Master. Despite the difficulty getting things started, Stacey's well fucked ass loosened quickly under Johnny's indomitable strength.

Stacey's eyes rolled up in the back of her head, only the whites of her eyes visible as Johnny pounded her ruthlessly. The entire bed shook, creaking loudly as the headboard smashed repeatedly against the wall.

Johnny fucked Stacey's ass like an angry God, each thrust smiting the sinning whore under him. Stacey was speaking in tongues, drooling and wailing, as Johnny's champion cock exorcised carnal demons out of the teen.

He pulled out, the head of his penis sliding out with a slick 'pop.' Stacey grunted as Johnny inspected her gaping asshole, observing his handiwork. Stacey's ring winked uncontrollably, not knowing what to do against such an onslaught. Johnny spit in the fuck-hole. That's all she was now.

Before she could even think, Johnny plunged his cock back into his anal slut, sliding deep into the petite teen, then pulling out all the way. Stacey screamed with pleasure, her brain unable to handle the wild feeling of full thickness to empty hole.

Johnny kept doing it- long, slow, deep thrusts. Each time he pulled out of her ass with the same wet pop, audible even against Stacey's wailing.

Johnny thrust back deep, pushing Stacey into a prone position. He grabbed her hair, yanking it back cruelly as he started fucking her like a piston.

"Anal cunt!" Johnny spat in Stacey's ear, his pace increasing manically. Gone was the slow, luxurious thrusts. Johnny's machine gun cock now pounded the easy teen with desperate need. Stacey was beyond words, her body a continuously cumming pile of flesh.

"Whore!" Johnny said, his own eyes closed as he concentrated on his own orgasm. There was no more fucking around, Johnny was solely concerned about cumming in the bitch.

"I'm going to cum in your ass." Johnny whispered in her ear, cock pounding away like a wild beast, "I'm going to cum in your whore fucking ass. You're mine, slut. My fucking ass. I gonna cum deep in your fucking guts."

Stacey wailed at the onslaught, past comprehension, her entire world reduced to the invader about to explode deep in her tiny asshole.

"Fuck. Fuck. FUUUUUUUUCK!"

Johnny roared, his balls tightening to his body, his cock swelling as he erupted with cum. He plowed as deep as he could, balls deep in the girl, as he injected a massive load deep into the girls guts.

Stacey was pinned to the bed, head still pulled back by the hair, entire body shaking as she felt Johnny's cock get even bigger inside her as he deposited a seemingly endless amount of semen. She could feel it throbbing deep inside her, felt the warm rush of hot seed deeper than she ever felt before.

Johnny kept her pinned, short thrusts of as he deposited every last drop of his massive load into the whores ass. He could tell it was a big one, stars blurring his vision as his orgasm finally subsided.

Johnny collapsed on top of Stacey, still buried to the hilt, and released her hair. Stacey's head fell dumbly onto the bed, unable to control her muscles. She shook with orgasm after orgasm, the dead weight of Johnny feeling good on top of her. She was safe here. This is where she was supposed to be. This is where his dick was supposed to be.

At length, Johnny rolled off, a triumphant smile on his face.

"Fuck that was good." He said loudly, "Not bad for my first time fucking a girls ass."

Stacey couldn't reply, couldn't even move. She just laid there, gaping and abused. It felt like something integral had just been pulled out of her. She mourned the loss of his dick, even if she couldn't handle another second of Johnny's imperious cock.

Johnny rolled off the bed and took stock of his two fucktoys. Both were barely conscious, dripping from every orifice, every hole thoroughly used and abused. It was the most beautiful sight Johnny had ever seen.

He had taught these whores what it meant to be his slave.

Johnny laughed, standing up on the bed. He had thought of one more indecency. One more reminder of what these cunts were worth.

Aiming his delating cock at his whores, who were too fucked out to acknowledge their Master, Johnny began to piss. They barely moved, even as hot stinking piss doused their flawless bodies.

Johnny was drunk with power, aiming the healthy stream from slut to slut, his bladder violating the stunning girls. Who needed cocaine when you could get high doing this?

The girls curled up into each other, still too hung over and fucked out to do anything but huddle together in a stinking mass of sex and piss. They couldn't flee his violating stream, couldn't even muster the will to block it. They just took it like the pair of fucked out whores they were.

Johnny laughed again seeing his piss-soaked sluts spoon each other, curling into each other's bodies. They were barely conscious.

He felt like a God.

His piss finished, he got off the bed, leaving the cunts to soak in their filth. He was awake, sober, and ready for a shower and a coffee.

Perhaps he'd fuck his whores again after breakfast, he thought with a laugh.

It was good to be King.

12