Col-looped

Story Info
She shows him the power of a special collar... And much more.
4.5k words
4.42
18.6k
25
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/11/2023
Created 07/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'So, explain to me again how exactly this thing works?' He said, holding the strange, seemingly unimpressive item of clothing in his hands. To him, it just looked like an ordinary collar - sure, it was thick and had some weird gadgetry in it that made it look high-tech and futuristic, but surely that could only be a few novelty lights, a motor, and a battery, right?

'It's very simple,' the cashier said again, her blonde hair falling about her shoulders as she leaned over the counter for the third time at him, her very visible, very tight cleavage flashing enticingly from between her crossed arms through her decidedly under-buttoned shirt. Two sky blue crystals that seemed to serve as eyes gleamed from her head, and not a blemish in her perfect make-up could be seen. Her white, straight teeth glinted up at him, smiling good-naturedly as she repeated the story, as if she were a friend talking about some workplace gossip or the latest celebrity slip.

'This toy of ours is a little device that makes a person do whatever you want. Anything.' she said. 'Literally! All we have to do is put it on and have it powered on, and - boom! Your personal slave. Consenting, intelligent, obedient - utterly perfect.' She said, grinning as she took it from him, moving it in her hands. 'You see, in here are some very complicated electronics - emitters, speakers, radiators, LEDs, infra-red, ultraviolet, wireless - that precisely and consistently interfere with the brainwaves of the wearer, interrupting, modifying or even creating entirely new thoughts and motions in the base of the brain, right between the thinker and the doer parts, so to speak.' She turned it over, showing him the insides as she spoke. A metal band penetrated with tiny holes for what looked like an array of lights sat inside the banding, and he had to admit that it did look fairly complex, from the outside.

'And that thing... Does everything?' He said, amazed. 'Thoughts, movements...?'

'More than just those,' she said. 'Ideas, emotions, sensory stimulus - if you put this on, I could tell you that you can smell burning toast or feel like you're frozen in ice. I can tell you you've got Metallica playing in headphones or you can't see red - your brain doesn't just make those signals, it takes them too, so all this has to do is put them in there - boom, it's as if it's really happening!' She said, using her customary catchphrase again. Those two little boobies squeezed together, rolling back and forth, her cleavage twisting. She had a fantastic goddamn rack. 'This little guy isn't just the key to perfect manipulation; it is perfect manipulation!' She smiled, nearly laughing. Her breasts seemed to bounce with the motion in that tight little white shirt, and he tried not to pay them the attention they seemed to so desperately want as he looked over the inconspicuous blue device again. Part of him hoped she didn't know he was looking; and another, specific part of him secretly wished she did.

'I know,' the hot blonde said in anticipation, taking it from him. 'It seems insane - how can a tiny thing like this do all that?' She pre-empted. 'Want to try it on?' The woman winked, coyly, a knowing grin on her cute little face.

'Uh- I, uh, n-no - thank you,' he stammered, not sure about the idea of being 'completely manipulatable.' The cashier, not to be quashed, straightened up. Those goddamn tits didn't look even a tiny bit worse when viewed from head-on - they were firm and round and seemed to sway with her tiniest movement - even breathing. There was a good chance they were fake, they were so flawless. 'Aw, forgive me, I had to try! But I can actually do you one better, and you don't have to put yourself at risk at all,' she said. 'Come with me.' She beckoned, walking away from the desk. He stood there for a moment, his eyes falling to the round rump encapsulated in her plain grey little miniskirt. It wiggled enticingly at him, a tiny crease forming below each cheek as she walked, a dark curve in its centre, between each round globe. It was almost as if he could see their very shape beneath it... Fuck, he thought as he followed her. I'm going to be in so much trouble.

The pair approached a back corner of the area and turned through some clothing racks until they came to the back wall where a changing room door waited. It wasn't far away, but secluded enough that no one was likely to notice it without actively spending time shopping in this area - and, given that this was "aged under garments & incontinent aids" based on the sign somewhere above their heads, no freaking wonder. She stepped up to the room and gestured for him to enter, her face all smiles. 'Don't worry,' she said. 'I'm not going to put it on you as you pass me. You're like twice my height!' She smiled good-naturedly. Following him in, she put the blue collar down on the countertop just inside the doorway and looked around.

'In these rooms,' she said more softly than she had before, 'you will see what some of our collars are being used for.' She stepped up to the first cubicle, drawing aside the curtain. Inside, a man stood with his pants on the floor. Before him on her knees, a youthful, wavy-haired girl knelt, gazing sexily up at him with wide round eyes. His cock was only half visible, the pointy end buried somewhere between her lips and her throat. Although he turned his head at the disturbance, she didn't indicate that she had any idea anyone else was watching her performance. She just pumped her face along his length, sensuously massaging his testicles as she worked him devotedly. The man's eyes fluttered as she pleasured him, and he quickly forgot he was being watched too.

The customer's eyes went wide. The cashier only grinned wider beside him. 'Here,' she gestured. In the next cubicle, a tall, red-headed woman was bent over before a man who was silently pumping her from behind, the only sound that of her slick pussy swallowing his manhood, a soft, meaty shlap shlap. Her hair and tits bucked in the air beneath her, and she supported herself on the changing stool with one hand, the other clasped over her mouth as the intercourse clearly pleasured her deeply. Neither man nor woman turned as the curtain opened, and the blonde cashier pulled it shut a few moments before a soft spraying hiss sung softly into life inside the small space, the unmistakable sound of a woman squirting. 'Mmm,' she purred. 'Sounds like that one's going particularly well.'

Next, she beckoned him to approach as she pulled open a third curtain. In this room, an attractive salty-blonde girl stood naked, one foot flat on the floor, the other propped up on the changing stool. Between her legs, a black-haired woman knelt, face pressed tightly up into her body, applying oral sex very generously indeed. Both women's free hands vibrated from side to side between each of their legs, and there was a fresh puddle of fluid coating the carpet beneath the kneeling girl. For a second, all he could do was stare - taking in the two round breasts, the black-haired head, the stance, the sex. It looked freaking incredible - the bliss the woman was in was palpable from her motions and expression alone. Then the curtain slid back into place and the still clothed cashier was facing him once again, tight cleavage as perky as ever. He managed to only look briefly into the crevice before focusing on her eyes.

'So,' she said. 'Do you want in? Your pick of girl, your pick of position? No time limit, no restraints, no saying no,' she said in a teasing voice. 'She's yours as long as you last, and she'll want it.'

For a long while, he stood there, looking down into the diminutive woman's soft, light face. His brain screamed to leave, but his dick wouldn't let his legs obey.

As if she could read his thoughts, the cashier walked back to the doorway, circling him. 'It's your choice,' she said. 'There's only one condition. All our guests are here consensually, whether through try-ons like yours or just voluntarily. If you go in, you must wear this.' She raised the blue device. 'Don't worry, this one isn't turned on - it's just so they know everyone in here has agreed to do this.' She winked. 'It's the only consent required.' She put the device down on the counter once more, then turned to go. Those tits were exchanged for the rubbery little backside and he glanced at it again. It was so, fucking, tight!

'Enjoy yourself,' she said coyly over her shoulder as she strode away.

After a few long moments, broken only by the soft, sloppy sound of pussies and mouths working against faces and cocks, he walked to the counter, looking down at the device and acknowledging for the first time his own rock-hard erection. He still couldn't believe so much power resided in such a tiny thing - surely it couldn't do everything the way she said it did? Surely, she was playing it up for the sale, putting it in its best light? Right? But then, the people in this room said otherwise, and they were all so thoroughly pleasured...

He reached down, picked up the collar. He played with it for a few minutes, turning it over in his hands. In the cubicle behind him, someone groaned - and he thought he could make out the sound of a soft, rough gluck glucking. As he listened, it seemed to shake and jerk, as if something were interrupting the motions that caused those sounds. For a few seconds, the breathing coming from the cubicle stopped. Then, there was a gasp, and a popping sound.

He looked down at the collar again. Then up at the cubicles. Then, out into the boringly drab store, where a pair of discrete adult diapers looked innocently back at him. Everyone else seemed so far away - just him on his own, in this corner of the store. With this collar. And a room full of horny, needy girls. And...

He made his choice.

.

'Cassy,' the cashier said on her desk phone when the person on the other end picked up. 'Can you come cover for lingerie for me? A new one just fell for it. No-nah, he put it on outside. Yeah, funny how that can change your mind. Anyway, I'll swap you back in an hour. Thanks Cas.' Hanging up the phone, she stepped away from her desk, striding once more towards the change rooms in the back corner of the store.

.

The cubicle with the dick-sucker vacated shortly after he put it on - good timing. Not yet aware if anything was different and not knowing that the man had exited at someone else's command, he stepped inside, nervously looking down at the girl on her knees. She was splayed out, shirt off, pants loose around her thighs. One hand looped between her legs, dipping into her body from time to time, and when she withdrew the digits, they came out heavily slicked, a soapy film gluing them together. She eyed him up, the picture of a porn star, her wide gaze wanting.

'Hey there, daddy,' she whispered. She reached up and he had to stop her from pulling at his pants, her hands descending again as he took his belt himself and unclasped it. Even this seemed to bring her pleasure, her hand going faster and her breath sucking past clenched teeth as she watched him unloop, then unzip his pants. When they slipped down from his waist, he couldn't stop her from quickly reaching up and pulling his underwear after them, wincing slightly as his semi-hard shaft burst free in front of her nose. She smiled widely, cooing soft 'mm, yeah's and 'tss, baby's as she took it in her hand, seemingly genuinely dedicated to it. At first, she just sat there, drinking it in. Then, without warning, she put her tongue out and slid it along the underside of his cock. He groaned in surprise, pleasure already erupting in his length - but that was nothing compared to what was coming next.

After a few licks like this, she descended to his balls, popping first one, then the other in her mouth. She suckled, moving them around surprisingly lovingly, just enough to massage them without overdoing it, his length hanging over her eye and forehead. Practically laughing with enjoyment at her work, she slid her face along him, popping him into her lips and swirling her mouth around his helmet, expertly working him with her face. He gasped and groaned as tongue and lip worked to massage his helmet, seemingly spinning forever around him, accompanied by the greater motion of her head as it bobbed back and forth. Right when he was beginning to feel like erupting then and there, she suddenly pushed herself forwards, and a moment later his mouth was wide in shock as her nose touched his navel. He stared down at her, her wide, hot eyes ever locked on his own, amazed at his whole length fitting somewhere inside there. All he could do was stare as he watched her slowly retract from him, his cock appearing as if by magic from her mouth until, once again, only his helmet sat between her lips. Grinning visibly and clearly pleasured by her service, she rocked her hips in pace as she went down on him, pushing herself once again to the hilt. She barely seemed to gag, her throat clenching around him but not coughing or spluttering once. When she came up for air, he thought he could have died and cum at the same time right on the spot.

But she wasn't done. Slowly, she sped up, taking him faster and faster until she was pumping him with her face, as if all the muscles of the lower body were behind her. Her palm slapped softly against her clit as she fucked herself to her work, and he had to grasp her hair in his fist and scrape the cubicle wall with his nails as the sensations overloaded him. He'd never had oral sex this good before - he'd had women go down on him, sure, but those were generally mouthy affairs, full of cheek and tooth, and not a few of them had softened him up rather than get him going. The ones that had made him cum had almost always spat it out quickly and retired to recover without any apparent desire for more intimacy, which he couldn't have provided right away anyway but would have wanted to start building up to - after all, there were more things a man had than a cock to please a woman with. This - this was different. This woman was like the world's best porn stars added up, then upgraded again to what every man thinks oral sex looks like. She was clean, tight, barely gagged and had the stamina of a seal. His ass stuck to the wall of the cubicle with sweat as she fucked him with her face, and only God knew what stopped the mother of all ejaculations boiling in his balls from unloading into her several times over.

Suddenly, the curtain opened, and she was leaning back, strings of sticky cum joining her mouth to him still as she panted up at him. With a coy wave and sexy tasting of her own juices, he walked from the cubicle, oblivious to anything but her. Someone passed him; he didn't notice them.

Ahead of him, a woman half a head taller than him stood waiting, her large, orange-encrusted breasts hanging gloriously from her chest as she beckoned him inside. Thirty seconds later, she pushed herself back against his tip, having resumed her position of being bent over at the hip, now standing before him. His shaft in his hand, he could only stare at the perfect round ass and hips that were wider than he was and watch his over-ripe manhood disappear in the soft, warm depths of the sex-angel before him. He groaned and she squeezed around him, teasing him to unload right there inside her as she began to rock along his length, stimulating him with her whole body. He gasped and bucked, pumping her, gripping her waist and quickly finding a solid rhythm in her body, feeling the way he throbbed and expanded to fill her fully. Her soft, meaty cunt seemed to be bottomless, drinking him inside and leaving wet patches where she met his navel. He groaned as ejaculation burned within him, desperate to cum in this utter goddess. He never even noticed when the curtain parted to show him off to someone or other; he just pumped and pumped and pumped, hyper-focused on the singular stimulation that was her sopping cunt.

And then, just as before, he was extracting his engorged shaft from her body, watching her dripping pussy slip around him and pop free, a dark hole left where he had occupied her moments earlier. The curtain opened and he exited her cubicle, satisfied beyond comprehension and yet more pent up than he had ever been in his life.

This time, instead of entering the third cubicle he had witnessed earlier, a new female beckoned him over. She stood across the room, where one singular cubicle waited. It was larger than the others; a disabled or wheelchair access room, designed with more space for more cumbersome personal items. He didn't care; all he saw was her. His slick, swaying erection walked right past the third cubicle, ignorant of the sloppy, wet grinding happening on the floor inside it as two pairs of feminine legs split wide around each other to allow two glistening, needy pussies to press tightly together.

As the curtain closed behind him, he drank her in. Soft, milky-white skin seemed to glow at him from the fluorescent lights above. Two round, pert breasts sat almost as if suspended on the air from her chest, impossibly buoyant, pointing straight outwards. Two crystal-blue eyes gazed at him, framed by a shock of soft, wispy blonde hair, and her hips curved sensuously outward, peaking on each side at the base of her ass and apex of her legs.

She was naked. A hairless slit sat between two soft thighs, and above them a slim waist which curved sexily up over a slender, gently sloping stomach. She was probably a head and a half shorter than he was now that she was out of the heels, but that made her no less sexy than the tall handful of a redhead he had been penetrating just before her.

'Good,' the cashier said, stepping up to him. She touched his penis, felt the heat and lubricant there. 'You have performed well.' She spoke. Pointing, he noticed for the first time that there was a patch of towels draped across the floor. Interpreting her desires, he approached them and sat down, never speaking.

The cashier descended above him, pussy slipping just behind his length, his slick meat touching her stomach as she knelt around his legs. He could see how long he was in front of her slender body - his tip came nearly up to her belly button.

She bent over him, leaning close. Her nipples brushed his own, firm and pointed. She took his head in her hands, holding him, kissing him. She moaned softly as she kissed him, occasionally moving to his cheek or chin but always returning to his lips, growing more and more agitated as she did so, his hard cock pressing up against her soft skin, sliding over it. Eventually, gasping, her hips rocking gently up against him, she sat up atop her knees, repositioned around him and pressed his cock down towards his navel.

'You're not going to cum,' she breathed as he laid down beneath her touch. 'You can't. You're under Their control now.' She spoke. She readied herself, putting two fingers on his upper edge and guiding him downwards, gently bending him towards her. He could see the line of her pussy, ready and open behind his engorged head. He could feel the heat of her core from here.

'But that doesn't mean I won't try. Maybe we'll both do good enough to earn it, this time.'

And the soft, pert cashier sat with those words, taking his cock in one straight motion down to the balls. He gasped, groaned, and almost immediately she bent over him, putting both hands on his chest and pumping up and down with her hips, rocking and twisting her hips in a way only a few women can, working herself both up and down and back and forth. She gasped and jerked as she fucked him, staring down into his eyes as she moved, her hips stimulating them both deeply, rolling as if on their own axis, twisting from the waist and legs. He gasped, feeling himself stiffen inside her, felt himself pulsing powerfully, ready to cum, and then - nothing. His orgasm only continued to climb past its usual point as she pumped him with her body, her pert breasts bouncing above him between her arms as she moved.

12