Col-looped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Mmmm, ffuucck,' she groaned as the motion jerked her lungs and vocal cords. 'Oh my g-God, fuck, fuck.'

The sex was incredible, every bit as good as it had been with the red head and then some. The red head had been warm and full and her ass was huge, but this was an elevated experience. Those breasts gave him more to watch than he could ever have asked for and the cashier's pussy was tighter and stronger than the other woman, stimulating him more completely with every thrust, as if her walls were perfectly contoured to the shape of his cock. He groaned and bucked, pushing up into her as she worked, but though they both gasped and jerked as if in release, neither found theirs. He grasped her perky little tits, feeling how utterly firm and tender they were, impossibly soft yet completely defiant of gravity. He thumbed her nipples, watched her groan in bliss as his touch affected her, the hard nubs like joysticks as she fucked the life out of him.

Time seemed to stretch - ten seconds was a year; an hour went by in a flash. Sex with the tight little cashier became all he lived for, all he was; his cock pumped in and out of her body as if it were a heartbeat. Panting and groaning, she worked him with every fiber of her being, and he only took more, grasping her arms, kneading her tits, pulling her hips deeper. Still, they fucked, copulating without end, fucking each other into oblivion until with a sudden, enormous rush, he felt it climbing suddenly within him - felt his balls pump as semen began to flow, felt his cock thicken to its hardest point - and he could only pull her down hard on top of him and shake uncontrollably as an orgasm like he'd never imagined possible rocketed through him.

Groaning, though somehow holding his volume down, every muscle in his body went stiff as the peak of ejaculation passed through him. When he crested it, he descended into a rhythmic buck of jerking pumps, pushing his cum deeper into her until it began to seep past his length, pouring through the gaps between their connected bodies and rolling down his navel, bubbling from her slick pussy.

Though she felt intense pleasure from his release, the cashier's orgasm did not arrive, and she climbed only higher. She took the load with vigor, helping to work him, squeezing and milking him just as she would in her own release - but hers only sat there, filling her up, building up as if it were banking all her orgasms up for one body-destroying, mind-bending experience later on. She was not disappointed, or angry; the frustration of her sexual tension died almost as quickly as it began, replaced with the desire to reach it, well used to this by now and aided by unknown programming. Unlike her customer, who she had been tasked specifically with getting off, she still had a job to do. When he was done with her at last, she lifted herself from his length and cleaned herself up, redressing herself in her skirt and jacket just as she had done before. Then, patting herself down, she exited the changing areas and returned to her post at the cash register nearest the rooms, relieving the brown-haired Cassy from her covering, awaiting her next customer. Perhaps this next one would jump at the chance to try one on here and now, this time?

.

Blinking, Fiona looked down at the clock. Ugh, she thought. Slow day. It was only 3:48 - she had another hour and a bit to go before close-down. She had barely had any customers today, and those that she did have had bought all of fuck all. She sighed and smoothed out the skirt around her thighs, straightening her hair.

A man stepped up to the counter. 'Ah,' she said, smiling broadly. 'Enjoyed yourself, I hope?' She didn't wait for an answer. She lifted a phone from beneath the desk, checking a message there. Affirmed, she walked around the counter and up to the man.

'Thank you,' she whispered softly. 'For your contribution.' Then, she reached up, deftly popped the clip on the blue collar he still wore around his neck and stepped away. Her blonde hair had already descended over her own collar by the time he came to, hiding it between her hair and her stiff, well-pressed jacket collar once more, only just visible behind it all and much less likely to be looked at than her chest.

Immediately, the man blinked. He had a simple plaid shirt on and jeans. He looked a little lost.

'Oh, must have fogged over,' he said, smiling stupidly at her. 'Uh - how are you?'

'Great!' she said, smiling and bending over the counter so that her tits squeezed nicely between her arms. 'Looking for anything in particular?'

'Oh, no, just shopping around, I guess,' he said. 'What do you look after?'

'This is lingerie,' she said. 'Don't worry, it's girls and boys.' The pair laughed at her joking reassurance.

'Say,' she said, reaching under the counter. 'Can I show you this awesome new product we just brought in? I guarantee it'll blow you away.' She asked.

'Sure,' he agreed, trying not to look at her tits as he stepped up to the desk proper. He watched as she withdrew a small blue collar, frowning as it came into view.

'Now tell me how exactly that's supposed to work on women?' he asked when he saw it. 'It hardly covers up anything.' She grinned from ear to ear, little titties showing plenty of cleavage as she held it out to him.

'Well...'

THE END, OR... THE BEGINNING...?

12