Cold 02

Story Info
Dad leaves but then brother arrives.
2.9k words
4.26
13.4k
11
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/28/2024
Created 04/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hope that you enjoy my short story, and I would love feedback, but please not with a fake email address. If it is worth saying, good or bad, own it and let me respond. Please enjoy xx Mica

Dad had gone to Murdoch Station for a few days to look at some ice samples that they had taken, so I was on my own, bliss. I could walk around my room naked if I wanted. Well, to be fair, I could walk around naked when dad was here, but, in an empty room it feels more relaxed.

I gave myself the luxury of a ten minute shower. Usually we are limited to 5 minutes, but that is per person, and well, this is a two person room, so I took the showers for 2 people. Rebel. I paid extra attention to every nook, every cranny and every crease that I have, too many creases. I washed inside and out, everywhere, did my hair, what a luxury that was. I think I managed to dispel every speck of grease or oil that I had picked up in the workshop. I wear coveralls, gloves, hair cover, and still those dreaded petroleum products manage to get in to places you would not have thought possible.

Clean, for the first time in weeks I sat on the bed, naked, and luxuriated in my solitude and lay back and closed my eyes.

Bang. There was knocking at the door, bang, again.

"Hang on‚" I called and scrambled for my robe to cover myself.

I opened the door to see what the emergency was.

"Hi sis."

"Leo? What the hell are you doing here? I thought you were on the ice roads in Canada.‚"

"Well, yes, I was, but they melted, global warming some say, just summer I say. Anyway, they needed an experienced Ice driver here, and 36 hours of flying later on a military transport plane, here I am. Believe me, you don‚'t want to even sit on a Military Transport, never mind fly. I sort of managed to sleep. A bit.‚"

"Okay, well, okay. So are you just popping in to say hello?‚"

"Not exactly.‚"

"What do you mean, ‚'not exactly‚'?‚"

"For the next two nights this is the only bed available, so I am bunking here.‚"

"The hell you are, who the fuck told you this bed was available?‚"

"Some guy called Bill. Said your dad was away for two nights, no other room, you're family, so, he put me here."

I was going to very cheerfully kill bill, and it would be slow, and it would be excruciating.

"And what happens in two nights?‚"

"I go to somewhere called Murdoch."

"Why can't you go there now?"

"Because someone needs to mend the truck. Snapped drive shaft."

"And where is the truck?‚"

"In the workshop here somewhere.‚"

"So. I have a broken driveshaft to repair that no one has told me about.‚"

"I've just told you. So, you're the mechanic here? Cool."

"Cool is a word no one ever uses here. Okay?"

"Chill sis."

"That is even worse. Puns on temperature are just frowned upon. They have all been used over and over that they now grate and grind."

"Okay, okay, no need to get so heated."

He just doesn't give up. I gave him my best look. I was surprised he didn't wither on the spot. So, a broken drive shaft. Depending on the damage, it might be just welding the two halves back together, replacing it with a spare if we have one, or making a new one if we have suitable round stock. Pretty straight forward, I wondered how quickly I could do it and get him out of here.

It's not that I don't love my brother, I do, it is just that he is very handsy. Much more so that dad. Dad loves a shag, as do I, and he reserves his touching until we are in bed. I have respite. But Leo just has his hands on me all the time, and it is wearing.

"I'll just go and look at the damage, why don't you dump your bag and go to the café and grab some food. I need some space to get dressed."

"I can help you get dressed sis."

"No. Now, sod off and let me get dressed."

He dumped his bag on the floor by the bed and headed off. I guessed he would find the café, literally just follow his nose.

I took a deep breath and kissed goodbye to my two days of peace and quiet. Finally dressed in coveralls, I headed off to the workshop to inspect the damage.

Six-wheel drive, so it had managed to complete the journey from wherever it broke, but the more it was driven the more the chance of secondary and potentially catastrophic damage. They did the right thing to stop here and not try to get to Murdoch.

Gloves on, creeper out, I rolled under the machine and looked for the damage. Oh, pretty obvious. Drive shaft snapped on the second rear axle. I would have to remove the wheel on that axle, disassemble the hub, and pull the half shaft, the other end would just slide off the splines in the dif, Straightforward, assuming none of the bearings were shot and that we had the right hub seals in stock. No time like the present. I chocked the wheels, undid the wheel nuts with the air gun, and jacked the wheel up off the ground, blocks under the suspension, then lower the jack.

Wheel still off the ground, vehicle safely on chocks. Safe. I started hitting the wheel with a sledge hammer, almost the only way to get the wheel rim off. Eventually it popped, and I was able to manhandle it away. The hub took an age to take apart and about two cans of easing oil, and a lot of airhammer. We were being noisy in the workshop today.

Eventually I got the damaged shaft out, back underneath I pulled the other broken end with the splines and went with both pieces to the work bench. I ground down the breaks on each piece and then placed them together. Luckily there was no bend in the shaft, so I could weld it.

I ground down a good section on each broken part to make sure I got good penetration, and tacked them together. I rolled the shaft several times and was happy that I had tacked it true. I then did the full weld all the way round. Let it cool, then put it in the lathe and turned it down to the correct diameter.

Enough. I cleared everything down and headed back to shower, again, and get myself clean before I had some dinner.

"Oh hi sis, how is it then?"

"Oh, mended, of course, I will reassemble in the morning and then you can be on your merry way."

"Excellent. You are the talk of the hub by the way?"

"Oh, why?"

"They all want to know if you are shagging dad, or they want to know if he actually is your dad, or just some old bloke you're shagging."

"Oh? Okay."

"I said I doubted you'd be shagging him as you're gay."

"Cheers for that."

"Anything to help."

He really is an idiot. Adorable, but an idiot.

"I am going in the shower. On my own. Unaccompanied. Keep out."

"Spoilsport."

"No. very tired and hungry sister who needs to get clean so I can eat."

I grabbed a clean top and shorts, pretty much the standard attire in the hub, and closed the bathroom door behind me. I would have wedged it shut if I could. I stripped, put my dirty clothes in the washing hamper, turned on the shower and got in. Oh this was bliss. The water was hot and I enjoyed it for all of my allotted five minutes. Clean, I left the shower and dried myself. Dressed, I left the bathroom and returned to the living/bed room.

"I'm going to eat, do you want to come with?"

"Yeah can do, I might grab some fruit."

"I might look at your clothes."

"What?"

"Haven't you noticed, most people wear shorts and tops indoors. Helps cope with the huge difference outdoors. You look like what you are, a newbie."

"Oh. Okay sis." He just took his clothes off, all of them, and rummaged in his bag for a top and pair of shorts.

"Room rules bro. Next time you do that in the bathroom, not in the living cum bedroom. I do not need to see your knob. Okay, right, let's go eat"

There were a few looks as we sat in the café, but then there had probably been the same looks before, I just didn't notice. I had a slice of lasagne and some garlic bread, Leo had a couple of pears, fresh yesterday from Australia I think I heard.

We went and sat in the tv room, some Aussie Rules football on the big screen, this environment was very sports centric. I just watched the fit young men running around. I had no idea of the rules, it didn't matter, it was moving wallpaper.

"So, dad off at Murdoch," one of the guys asked, "should have been a break for you."

I know what he was insinuating, and it just made me smile.

"Well, yeah, and there I was thinking I would have two days to strop around my room naked, doing nails, hair, all that girly stuff, and this bloody reprobate turns up, so my two days of girl time is out the bloody window."

"Naked?" I wondered if that would pique his interest.

"Yeah, don't you when you're alone? Can't bloody do it in front of my dad, and now not in front of my brother."

"Well, they're family, makes no mind to them surely?"

"Well it does to me."

"Fair enough. Anyone on base caught your eye yet? I mean, you are single and able to mingle"

"Good Lord, I have been to busy in the workshop since I got here, I have been to tired to even think about that, but there are some good looking people her." I was non-committal, leaving no clues to my preferences in the dating game.

"Ah well. If you do fancy a stroll around the hub with some company and a beer in the bar, let me know, I'd be honoured."

Was he hitting on me? Yes, of course he was.

"Ok, thanks, I'm Mica, but you already probably know that. This idiot here is my Brother Leo, he is going tomorrow."

"Cool, I'm Les."

"Cheers Les." I turned away and looked at Leo, "I'm heading back, I want to get an early start on your drive shaft. You can stay here if you want."

"No, I'll come back with you, pretty beat myself."

I waved a farewell at Les and headed back.

"How is this going to work?" Leo asked, "I mean the sleeping arrangements."

"We go into the bathroom, separately, wash, teeth, loo, etc, then come out, you in pants, me in knickers and we go to bed. I shall go first."

"Okay."

"Okay."

I went into the bathroom, I had not long had a shower, so I just used a couple of flushable wipes to refresh my body, cleaned my teeth, had a wee, put some knickers on headed back to the room. I didn't give him chance to comment, I just got into the bed and pulled the quilt over, my eyes pretty much shut tight by the time he came back and slid in beside me.

I know I slept for a few hours but something woke me. The arm over my side and on my breast would be it. I disentangled him and went to the bathroom. I sat and had a wee and then a quick wipe and back to bed. My dreams had been erotic with blends of dad shagging me, Les snogging me with a fair amount of feeling me up at the same time, and Leo shagging me, him and dad morphing from one to the other.

Okay then, my brain is not going to give me a break, that is for sure. I took my knickers off and carried them back to the bed and put them on the floor at the side before climbing back in. I knew he would be awake. I sidled over to him and put my arms around him. Oh what a surprise, he wasn't wearing pants.

I had my hand over his chest and I started gently rubbing, touching his nipples and then going down towards his crotch, but not quite. He murmured, pretending to be asleep, I knew he was not. I started kissing his shoulder and then down his chest, slowly moving further south. I ran my tongue around his navel and then pushed it in and wiggled it, and as I did, I took hold of his dick and started to stroke him.

"Oh yes sis," he mumbled and opened his legs apart. I moved down and sucked his balls into my mouth, using my tongue to move his testes around inside their sac. I kissed up the shaft of his dick and then licked around the rim, before dabbing at his little hole with my tongue.

I moved my hand up and down, squeezing as hard as I could as I stroked, his dick head bouncing off my mouth and my tongue. I stopped stroking and slowly moved my mouth down, over his head and along the shaft of his dick, I could feel it pulsing in my mouth. Deeper I took him, past my tonsils, into my throat, my nose pressed tight against his pubis, my throat blocked by his dick, I was not breathing in air.

He started flexing his dick, pulsing it in my throat, his hands on my back, gently pushing. I eased my mouth up and back along his shaft, my nose first, and then my mouth taking in air, filling my lungs, before sinking down again, taking him all inside my mouth. I imagined him ejaculating, spurting his cream down my throat and I felt my pressures building in my fanny, a need growing. Once more I released his dick from my mouth, easing back I looked down at him in the soft dim night lights of the room.

"Do you want me?" I asked.

He didn't answer with words, he sat up and then to his knees. He gripped me by my shoulders and flipped me onto my back. He was not ready to penetrate me yet, to fill me with the meat of his dick, not yet. He leant down, I felt his breath at my crotch, the warmth of his tongue and lips as his mouth covered my sex, his tongue pressing into my valley, forcing my labia apart.

He pushed my legs wide apart, my knees bent, widening my valley for his approach. His tongue was rough against the soft velvet of my labia, stimulating, arousing. A finger, or was it two, ran circles around my entrance, not quite inside, not yet. His fingers, now wet, slid down below my opening and pushed at my sphincter, teasing, me knowing he wouldn't, he did, a knuckle or more inside my taboo place.

I was about to push him away when it was gone, naught but a memory and a swiftly closing exit, and his was back inside my fanny, two fingers easing their way inside me, opening apart, widening my fanny, getting me ready to accommodate his girth.

His fingers gently worked inside me as his tongue worked outside, rolling the tip of his tongue over my clitoris, shards of pure pleasure rolled through me, coursing from my clitoris, me breathing in, not out. Gasping more and more, the sounds rolling around the room, no doubt in any listener's mind.

His fingers left me, my fanny feeling open, voided, but slowly closing, my opening once more hidden by my entrance, his mouth giving my clitoris a kiss as he bade a farewell to my crotch and moved up to lay above me. I felt his dick at my entrance, Leo flexed his hips and pushed and he penetrated me, his meat deep inside me, his pubis slapping against my mons.

As poor as the light was, I could see his arms outstretched taking his weight, his back arched backwards his groin driving into mine. Slowly he eased back, his dick vacating, a gap inside me where his dick was, and then he drove forward again, the slap of his pubis on my mons and my gasps combining into a symphony of sex sounds that filled the room.

I felt his foreskin move at first and then he sped up and the actions blurred and all I felt was the pressure of his dick inside me and the slap against my mons. He started grunting, as he shagged, harder he went, faster, a blur of motion, my clitoris rejoicing, pressures building, shards of pleasure everywhere and my breathe had abandoned my some time ago.

My back tightened and began to arch, I was staring at the ceiling, it felt like my eyes were on stalks, my fingers were digging holes in the mattress and my toes curled and cracked. I screamed, the high pitched sound fuelled by my captured breath and the overwhelming rivers of pleasure and pain that shot around my body as my orgasm erupted. As I slumped back on the bed I felt Leo's ejaculation, his spurts inside me, flooding me.

I lay back, Leo half on me, his softening dick still inside me, oozing his juices from my fanny. In the dark, he was just like his dad.