Date Night

Story Info
Her son steps in for date night when her husband is delayed.
2.5k words
4.53
57.1k
109
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/06/2024
Created 04/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love private feedback, I love to hear what you think and what you enjoy. Please enjoy my writing. Mica xx

Just a short memory today. Everyone in this story is over 18 years old when the events described occur.

It was Date Night. My husband Paul was away but would be back and our eighteen year old son Josh was going to a friends for an Xbox session and would probably stay over. That means that he would be up all night playing games and then come home sometime tomorrow and crash on his bed. This was an evening for just Paul and me. Romance was in the air.

I had my day planned. First was me time. I turned the wax applicator on and whilst it heated, I went into the shower and had a good hot wash and exfoliate all over. Once showered I went back to my bedroom, and I sat on a towel on the edge of my bed. The applicator was hot, and I had my strips and my moisturiser. I did my legs first, apply wax, press on remover strip, and then pull, quickly. Reapply and pull quickly in the other direction. If anyone ever tells you that it doesn't hurt, they lie, and can never be trusted, ever. Legs done; I took a deep breath. It was the big one next, the bikini area. I don't know why, but it always hurts much more in the bikini zone. I thought about getting a depilator, but that was all I did, think about it.

All done, I poured a liberal amount of moisturiser and poured it over my legs and bikini zone, soothing and giving relief. Loose Cami knickers, a skirt, bra and a light jumper, and I was ready for the shops. Phase two was provisions. I had our date meal planned. King prawns to start, a steak for main and simple cheese and biscuits for later. I had the wine I wanted, a red and a white, both Australian, and some port to go with the cheese. I had to go to two butchers to get the steaks that I wanted, 1" thick sirloins. The first had some thinner ones, but I wanted the thicker ones. I got mushrooms, onion and tomatoes to go with, and I planned on some thick cut chips to complete the main.

Everything provisioned I went back home, popped jacket potatoes in the oven for later, and poured myself a glass of wine and sat in the conservatory, sipping, imaging how the evening would go. Josh came in and sat with me.

"All ready mum?"

"Yes baby, I have all the shopping I needed. As soon as your dad has caught his flight, I shall go and get dressed, and then when he lets me know he has landed I shall start to prepare the food. I just need to do the table."

"Excellent mum. I have told Mike that I would be around to join them later once my dad gets home."

"Are there a few of you then?"

"Yes, there is a battle and it will be last man standing, so it could go on for quite a while. I plan to be last man standing."

"What do you get if you win?"

"When I win mum, not if. I get crowing rights, everyone will know I am the best, it will just be known, and people won't mess with me online."

I must be honest it kind of meant nothing to me. I smiled as if I had a clue what he was on about and settled back into the chair.

My mobile rang, it was Paul.

"Hello darling, I can't wait, I have everything sorted, ready, just waiting for you to take off."

"I am sorry sweetheart."

"Sorry what Paul?"

"Fog bound. No taking off until tomorrow at the earliest."

"You are joking me, this is a joke right? You have landed and are about to get a taxi, right?"

"How I wish sweetheart. It is a four hour drive to the nearest alternative airport, and that is also fogbound, there are no hire cars to be had, and anyway the fog is too thick to safely drive. I have managed to get a hotel room at the Airport hotel, and that is where I am going to be."

I was annoyed. I had told him I didn't want him going away on date day, but he had insisted it would be okay, just get on a plane and fly home when the work was done. And now everything was ruined. We ended the call and I think I had tears in my eyes.

"Mum, what's up mum, why are you crying?"

"Oh am I, silly me, sorry. Your dad is delayed is all."

"How much delayed mum, a few hours?"

"No baby, tomorrow at the earliest. All my plans are ruined. Oh well. You can go to your friends as soon as you like baby, I shall probably just have an early night."

Josh stood up and came across and faced me.

"No mum. I am not going and you are not having an early night. So, dad's not here. I am. We will have date night. You go and put on the clothes that you had planned to wear. I will go and put my best shirt and jeans on, and then you can show me how to cook the meal and we will enjoy it together mum. Dad is going to be so angry at what he missed. Perhaps we can send him photos."

"I don't know baby; I am not sure."

"It wasn't a suggestion mum, go, get dressed and don't cheat. I want you in the exact same outfit you planned for dad, so when we send him photo's he can see exactly what he has missed, and then perhaps he will make sure he doesn't miss the next one."

Well, it did seem a shame to let the food go to waste.

"Okay baby, if you are sure."

I went up to my bedroom and stripped. My clothes were all ready, I might as well get dressed exactly as I had planned. I had a matching pale blue strapless bra, suspender, panties and blue edged stockings. I had sorted out my over the shoulder blue silk handkerchief dress and to finish it my blue six inch heels. It was my knockout go get him outfit. Pity it would be wasted.

Once I was dressed I applied some blue eye liner, a little blusher, and a spray of Jo Malone ODP at my neck and cleavage. Right. Sod it Paul. I am going to have dinner with our son, and we will take selfies and send them to you, you can see what you have missed.

I went downstairs and put my apron on. If josh had been at his friends, I would have just cooked in my underwear, but that wasn't appropriate with my son, so, I would just have to be careful and not spill or splash anything onto my dress.

"Right then mum, what is first?"

"Josh, oh my god, you look so handsome."

"Thank you mum. This is dad's DJ, I am just kind of borrowing it. It is a clip on tie, I can't tie a dickie bow. I could not let you down mum."

I almost cried, it was such a sweet touch by Josh. "Darling you look fabulous, your dad can't do one either. I always did it for him."

Josh put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a black bow tie, untied.

"This one mum? I tried, I even googled it, but can't do it."

I stood before him and removed the clip on and put it on the side table.

"Now then young man, look straight ahead and I will do this, you need to keep your head straight." I pulled the tie around his neck, crossed it, passed it under, made the folds and tied it. I stepped back.

"Perfect Josh, look in the mirror, see what you think."

"No need, if my date thinks it is perfect, who am I to argue?"

I gave a little curtsey, "Right mister, do you think you could wear my spare apron, and then wash and dry the prawns and start frying them in the garlic oil?"

"Yes mum."

The jacket potatoes had been in the oven for a few hours and were now just keeping crisp and warm. I halved two tomatoes and popped them under the grill on a tray. I then halved two small onions and popped them in a frying pan with some butter. Josh and I were standing next to each other in front of the hob. He had the left side, I had the right.

"They look done Josh. Lift them out of the butter and put them on a plate, push the pan to the back and then pop 2 slices of the sourdough into the toaster. Don't lose the garlic oil, you can spread that on the toast.

The meal went great, I forgot my disappointment with Paul, the company I had was captivating. We managed to finish off the two bottles of wine, and then we had a few glasses of port with our cheese. I think we were a little tipsy.

"Lets dance mum," Josh said and messing with his phone he sent a song to the speakers, it started off something like, 'There's a lady who's sure,' and it was a sort of slow rock ballad. Josh seemed to think it was perfect, so I stood and went to join him in the middle of the room. He put his arms around me and pulled me in close, I put my arms around his back and dipped my head to his shoulder. We swayed, and as we danced, he pulled me in closer and I had a hand around his shoulder, and another across his waist. Josh let his hands slip down to my bottom.

Josh looked down to me and I tipped my face up to him and he kissed me. Goodness, I hadn't expected that, nor did I expect that I would kiss him back. Our kiss started off slow, but it grew in passion and our mouths opened and we explored each other. Josh pushed me closer to him, my breasts were squashed against his chest, and I could feel his arousal.

My dress started to move as Josh pulled it up, soon his hands were on my panties, sliding down over them to the bare skin above my stockings. His arousal grew and was very much more apparent. I let myself go, I didn't care that Paul wasn't here, if he had been, this was going to happen anyway. I pulled back a little and my hand undid Josh's waistband and my hand slipped into his pants.

His penis was hard, oh so hard and I held it and moved his skin, up and down, my tongue pressing hard into his mouth. "Let's go somewhere more comfortable Josh," I said between kisses.

Josh took my hand and led me upstairs to my bedroom. We didn't care, we left the door wide open, who was here to see? I undid the catch on my dress and it fell to the floor. I stood in front of Josh in my heels and my underwear. Josh undid his tie, it lay down his front and that was such a damn sexy look. He dropped his jacket on his dad's bedroom chair, unbuttoned his shirt and dropped it and the tie over the jacket. He was stood just in trousers. I had already undone them and he slid them and his pants down and my son stood naked and erect in front of me.

Oh my, how my boy has grown. His penis was standing proud, pointing upwards and slightly to the left. His balls looked full and hung below, just slightly swaying. I felt somewhat overdressed. Josh walked to me and held my head. He leant down and kissed me, a kiss full of passion, wanting, and desire. He gently lowered me to the bed and he knelt between my legs.

I could feel his breath above my stockings. I shivered in anticipation. I felt his nose press against my panties, and I heard him inhale. A finger slid into my gusset and pulled my panties to one side. I was exposed to my son. His tongue pressed and then it was between my lips, exploring my valley, tasting me.

His hands gripped my panties waist, and he pulled them down, I felt them hanging off my ankle, he pressed at my hips, opening me, my sex parted and my valley, my everything was exposed to my sons gaze. I knew I was wet, I was so aroused, so turned on. This was supposed to happen, it was planned to happen, but with my husband, not my son. He sucked at my clitoris, oh my, jolts shot out. A finger explored my opening, circling dabbing in, pushing, entering, wiggling. Oh my, he has done that before.

He kissed up my valley. He kissed my navel. He pushed my bra up and kissed my nipples. He kissed my mouth, his lips full of the taste of me. His penis danced at my opening and then it made its way into my dance arena. I felt his penis as it filled me, slowly he pressed it inside me, stretching me, opening me, owning me, and he stopped. He had filled me, there was no further to go.

"Oh God Josh," I gasped, "yes, do it son, have me, possess me."

Josh pulled back, his penis sliding back out of my vagina, pausing at my entrance. I held my breath. Josh waited. I gulped. Josh pushed back in and slapped against my mons, a loud echo around my bedroom, a pressure deep inside me. I breathed again. Josh began a steady movement, I could feel his penis as it slid inside me, I could feel his foreskin unfurl and reveal his penis head, Its rim scraping along my inside, teasing at every little bump inside me.

My pressures built, my clitoris, pressed and squashed, sent out small jolts, finding their way to my toes, to my nipples, to my ears, my breath caught in my throat. I felt the tension grow as Josh moved, he seemed to go harder and deeper, pressing me inside, lengthening my vagina, and then he pressed hard and held.

"Oh mum," he gasped, and I felt his spurts, pulses deep inside me, filling my womb, and my body let go. I orgasmed so hard, my back spasmed almost throwing josh off, my mouth opened, and I gasped for air and pinches of pleasure and pain wracked my body. I collapsed back. Josh lay on me.

I felt his penis soften and my vagina twitched and pushed it out. I felt the cold dribble of his semen as it dripped down to my buttocks. I shivered.

Josh rolled onto his side and put his arm around me. "I love you mum," he murmured and slipped into a quiet sleep. I pulled the covers over us and lay back. What had I done?