All Comments on 'Cold As Ice Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
tranzmanytranzmanyalmost 9 years ago
A fine conclusion

Another great installment WW. I'm trying to figure out if you have given us enough to figure out who number 4 is yet? I wonder how long in the story will it be before we see the four or the "moles" finally be caught by the Crowbar, or some significant progress e made on their identity by Don? Thanks again for the great read!

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Congratulations!

Some of you got it, and all too easily. I must be making them too easy. :-) As to clues... the next three stories are going to give a lot of background, a lot of buildup, and then a stunning! climactic conclusion... and then on to the next year stories (in story years, of course). The clues to who Number 4 is haven't really been given, but should be obvious. And as to who the Shadow Man is, a huge clue has already been given (which is why Don knows who it is, of course), and more are to come...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
shadow man

The man behind Bettina's ordeal being the Shadow Man is a big clue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WOW...Great story

In your last three series you brought 3 of Crowbar's minor enemies to the brink of destruction only to save them at the end. And I believe Wargrave will end up being forced to into working for the FBI as his options are cut off and I think "Number 4", otherwise known as the "Shadow Man" has crossed a line where Wargrave will turn on him and throw him to the Iron Crowbar and FBI to take apart.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Good story. Ideas but no real indication of who No 4 is.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum11 months ago

The question I keep asking myself is WHY every time you mention the press reporting ( ie Bettina and Priya doing their field location segments) you have them shouting into microphone. Unless it’s always windy in T & C that they could speak normally. Good chapter.

chytownchytown7 months ago

*****Damn good chapter. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
2172 Followers
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES