Cold Caller Pt. 01

Story Info
Clare receives a call from a couple who are having sex.
853 words
4.46
11.7k
12

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's fucking me again."

That was how the call started. That was how the calls always started. An unknown woman's voice, out of the blue. And that opening line. "He's fucking me again."

The first time this happened, I was at home, having a quiet Friday evening in, which is not unusual for me. My name's Clare. I'm 24, and I'm single. I work in the finance department of a legal firm, and my pay just stretches to cover my rent. I'm quite shy, and not good at the small talk that other people seem to find so easy. My friend and colleague Lucy keeps trying to set me up with guys; on the few occasions I've had the nerve to turn up, the dates have been a disaster. I do all my exercises at home with some dumbbells and a free-cycled exercise bike, because I hate getting cat-called when running, and gyms terrify me. So I have quiet nights in a lot.

I was on my second glass of red, idly leafing through some magazines in search of decorating ideas that were, well, practically free, when my phone buzzed. UNKNOWN CALLER, it said.

"Hello?" I said, answering it.

"He's fucking me again," the woman said.

I almost dropped the phone. I couldn't have heard that correctly, could I? "Excuse me?"

"He's fucking me again. I'm tied to the bed, naked, and he's fucking me slow and deep. Mmm, his dick feels sooo good."

"I think you have the wrong number," I said. "I'm not who you think I am." Were they having sex? Were they having sex ON THE PHONE?

"Honey, I have NO idea who you are - but doesn't (uh!) it make it more sexy talking to a stranger? (Ohh)"

The woman's speech and breathing was interlaced with responses to whatever the man was doing to her. It was turning me on. I realised I'd dropped my other hand between my legs.

"If you don't know who I am, why did you call me?"

"(uh-uh-uh-uh-uh-uh) You think I called you? I told you, I'm tied up." Through broken sentences, she described her predicament, while he banged her and I rubbed myself through my jeans, listening to them. She was naked, on her back. Her hands were tied to the rails of the headboard, above her head, and so were her ankles; she had a spreader bar between her ankles, too, and her legs were pointed up like spires to heaven. After tying her up, he had dialled me, put the phone on speaker, and dropped it on the bed beside her head.

Speaker. That was a good idea. I switched my own phone to speaker and put it on the table, so that I could remove my jeans.

"What's his name?" I asked as I slipped my fingers into my knickers.

"Oh no. No names. Maybe (mmmm) he knows you. Maybe you're (umph) the first random number he dialled. Maybe you're just the (uh, uh, uh) first one who didn't hang up. You playing with yourself?"

I froze, feeling I'd been caught. I felt guilty, naughty. But also excited. ".....Yes," I admitted.

There was the sound of renewed vigour from the phone; he was pounding her harder. As it subsided, she gave a throaty laugh. "Ah, shit, he likes hearing that he's got (uh) TWO girls hot and horny. And I like to hear (uh) it too. Now, don't be shy. we (uh) want to hear you come. He hears (uh) you come, he's gonna fuck me so hard I'm gonna come like a freight train. Don't hold back now."

I was so turned on that it didn't occur to me to disobey. Pretty soon I was lying on my back on the sofa, underwear on the floor, rubbing my clit with one hand, while shoving the fingers of my other hand inside. I was moaning loudly, hearing them both fucking to my moans, and that was making me even wetter and louder, until my whole body clenched in orgasm. "I'm commmingOhGoddddd," I cried, my thighs clamping around my hand, and my back arching.

This had the desired effect, His exertions got louder, and she was calling out too. "Yes! Yes! Come on, baby! Come on oh yes oh Jesus fuck yes!" And I could hear her coming too. Her long moan came through while I could still hear him pounding away.

Then, as her orgasm finished, he paused, and she said, "Big finish now! Come on baby, give me that load mfphl mmnffnl"

He started up again. "Hun hun hun hu-hu-hu-hu-hunnnNNNNRGHHHHH!" And at the same time, I could hear her. 'glnk glnk mmff unlk"

I realised what was happening. He had moved so that he could come in her mouth. He was fucking her mouth, coming in it. Just thinking about her position - hands and feet tied to the bed, being used like that - turned me on even more, and tipped me into another orgasm.

Afterwards, I heard her laugh again. "Good girl," she said. And then the call ended.

And that was just the first call.