Cold Caller Pt. 03

Story Info
Clare tells Lucy about one of the calls she’s received.
4.2k words
4.88
6.6k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name's Clare. I'm 24 and single, I work in the finance department of a legal firm, and my best friend and colleague Lucy has just asked why she caught me getting myself off in the Ladies' toilets at the office during the week.

Lucy was round at my place for a girls' night in: pizza, movie and wine, just the two of us. The remnants of the pizza lay in Domino boxes on the coffee table, we'd cheered as Elle had her triumphant court scene in Legally Blonde, and we'd opened yet another bottle of wine. At the time when she'd caught me in the office toilets, Lucy had been rushing out, and was unable to grill me then and there, so she'd made me promise to explain it today. So far, she hadn't raised it, though, and I was beginning to hope that she'd forgotten, or that she'd decided to let the matter drop.

Nope. Apparently she was just waiting until we were both drunk enough before she pounced.

"Right then," she said, settling herself into the cushions at the other end of the sofa, "tell me!"

I did my best to look baffled. "Tell you what?"

She gave me a hard look. "You know!"

I shook my head, mentally crossing my fingers.

She narrowed her eyes, mock-sternly. "You, madam, promised to explain why you were giving yourself a Happy in the ladies earlier in the week. Have you got a new boyfriend I don't know about? Or have thoughts of Tariq in his cycling shorts finally gotten the better of you?"

Tariq was our team leader at work. As a fitness fanatic, he was a sight to behold when he and his equally gorgeous girlfriend Divya arrived in the office first thing. Lucy and I have often discussed how he features occasionally in our daydreaming. In fact, I had been fantasising about him bending me over one of the desks in the office and fucking me during the incident in question, while unaware that Lucy had been listening. Not that I was about to admit that, of course.

"No, and no. You think I'd keep something like a new boyfriend quiet?" I'm really bad at small talk; what few dates I have always involve lots of awkward silences, and there's never a second date. There's a reason why I'm single. Perhaps this would surprise you. I'm young, thin, with brown hair in a bob, and I happen to think I wasn't looking all that bad that evening, in my white t-shirt and short, pleated, grey skirt, thanks. I'm not as sensuous as Lucy, with her classic Irish colouring — red hair, green eyes, and curvy with it — but I'm okay. It's just the talking thing where I have problems.

"Uh-huh," said Lucy. "So you've taken to calling phone sex lines, then?"

"It's not like that," I said. "Well, not quite."

Lucy waved her glass encouragingly. The wine sloshed dangerously. "Out with it!"

Just do it quickly, I thought to myself. Like ripping off the band-aid. "There's this couple," I said. "They phone me up while they're having sex so that I can listen. They like to hear me have an orgasm while they do it."

Lucy was stunned. "You're kidding!"

"Nope."

"Omigod, girl! I did not have you down for phone-sex kinkiness. How did you ever get into that?"

"I didn't exactly 'get into it'," I said, trying to explain. "I'm not calling a phone line. They're calling me. It just happened."

Lucy arched one eyebrow. "Just happened, huh?"

"Look," I said. "It started about six months or so ago. I was sitting right here, on this sofa, all by myself as usual on a Friday evening, and my phone rang. It was an unknown number, and when I answered it, this woman said 'he's fucking me again'."

"She said what?" Lucy exclaimed.

"'He's fucking me again'. That's how her calls always start. And he was! I mean, I could hear them having sex."

"And you didn't hang up?"

"Well, no." I thought about it. "If it had been some creepy man, or a heavy breather, or something, I would have done. But it was a woman, and she seemed to be having a good time. It was... sexy. She was explaining what he was doing to her, and it was turning me on, hearing it. Before I knew it, I had a hand down my pants. When they heard me coming, that spurred them on even more."

"Jesus...." Lucy said, eyes wide.

"They're into kinky stuff. Bondage. She's always tied up or tied down or gagged or cuffed. I guess this is all part of their dom/sub game."

"So who are they? Why are they calling you?"

"No idea," I said, "and not a clue. I call them Mia and Guy, just to give them names, but they've never actually said who they are, or why they picked me. I've never even heard Guy speak."

"Mia and Guy?"

"Because she always says 'he's fucking me a-gain'," I said, emphasising the syllables. "And she always refers to him as 'my guy'." I shrugged. "Since that night, they've been calling me at random. Mostly, it's in the evenings at the weekend, and that's okay, because I'm here," I said. "But sometimes, it's more awkward. I'm out shopping, I'm at the cinema. I'm on the bus..."

"So that's what was happening, this week?" Lucy asked.

I nodded. "This was the first time they've called while I've been at work."

"Why didn't you just tell them you were busy?"

My mouth dropped open. After a moment, I said, "Honestly, it didn't even occur to me. But now I think about it," I added, "I don't want to. I'm scared that, if I tell them no, then they won't call back. I mean," I said, "you know me. This is the closest thing I've had to a boyfriend in years."

But Lucy was looking thoughtful. "So, wait, you're saying that, no matter when they call you, you drop everything and rub one out?"

I nodded. "Pretty much."

"On the bus?" Lucy reached for the wine. "I have to hear about this!"

***

I was on the bus heading back from the airport, on a cold afternoon. I'd been away for an overnight trip, so I just had a sports bag of clothes next to me on the double-seat. Buses are pretty regular from the airport, and everyone from inbound flights had boarded the one ahead of me, so I almost had the bus to myself as it pulled out from the stand. I had my earbuds in, listening to music. Just staring out of the window at nothing, miles away.

My phone rang, interrupting the music. Unknown number. My heart skipped a beat; by now, unknown number had begun to mean things were about to get interesting, rather than an annoying spam call, or worse. I answered it, hopeful.

"He's fucking me again," said Mia. "'I'm spreadeagled on the square frame."

"What's a square frame?" I asked.

"Just what it sounds like, honey. Like a life-size, free-standing picture frame without the canvas. I'm naked and tied to the corners, and my guy is behind me, eating me out from behind. Mmm. He's pulling back on my hips, and I'm pushing my ass out so that he can get his tongue real deep."

I picked up my bag, and moved it onto my lap, then slid my hand into my jeans, cupping my sex. "I'm on the bus."

Mia laughed. She was always amused when she caught me at awkward times. "Well, this will be interesting for you. Are you playing with yourself yet?"

"...Yes."

"Good girl. Ohhh, he's getting his tongue into my ass. That's good. Like that, baby."

I wanted to ask, 'completely naked?', but the bus wasn't entirely empty; there were a couple of other people sitting on this deck. I settled for "no outfit today, then?"

"Not even my collar," Mia told me. "But he has let me have some nipple clamps. They have a chain between them that he likes to tug on. Mmm," she said. I imagined her squirming sensuously, while Guy burrowed into her. "You ever been rimmed, honey?" she asked.

"No," I admitted, wondering what it felt like.

"You should. Find yourself a guy who likes to to tongue your asshole. It's wonderful."

If I was at home, I'd be fingering my butt, trying to participate in the sensations Mia was experiencing. That would be a little tricky here. I rubbed myself for a moment or two, then decided I needed something better. Turning to look behind me, I could see that the back seats of the bus were completely empty. I picked up my bag, and moved to the back row. The seats there were laid out differently, because of the wheel arches: the second-from-last row of seats faced backwards. But the seats were right over the engine, so it was louder here. I wanted that background noise.

***

"Why did you want background noise?" Lucy asked, confused.

I leaned over and picked up my handbag. "Since Mia has taken to calling me at random times, I like to be prepared," I said, rummaging in it. "I bought this," handing her a small bullet vibrator. "It's pretty quiet," I added, as she examined it, "but even so, I wanted the engine noise to mask it."

Lucy turned it on; it purred at her, gently. She looked at me, eyes wide. "You used this? On the bus?" She turned it off and handed it back.

"I did," I said, nodding, as I placed it on the coffee table.

***

With the sports bag on my lap, I turned the bullet vibrator on, gave it a quick lick, and slipped it into my knickers, pushing it down so that it was against my clitoris. I let out an involuntary sigh as the buzzing excited me. I withdrew my hand, letting fabric of my underwear and jeans hold it in place.

"Mmm," Mia was saying. "My guy's got a butt plug for me." She gave a slow, shuddering moan as Guy pushed the plug into her backside. "Mmm, that's good. Maybe if I'm a lucky girl, I'm gonna get my ass fucked today."

I closed my eyes, sliding my hand back down to my groin, outside my jeans. I squeezed repeatedly, pushing the bullet against me, thinking about Guy fucking Mia like that.

Then Mia gave a rich laugh. "He says that he's only gonna fuck my ass if you're a good girl," she told me. "You gonna be good for me, honey? Mamma wants to get her ass fucked."

I kept squeezing. "I'm on the bus," I said, once more.

"I know. Delicious, ain't it?" Mia said. "Don't it turn you on, playing with yourself in public like that?"

It did. Unbidden, my hand had slipped back under my waistband, into my knickers. I was so turned on. My fingertips were just able to reach past my clitoris, so that I could get them wet.

"He's fingering me now," Mia said. "He's still behind me. He's reaching round, rubbing me with one hand, and fucking me with his fingers with the other hand. Ohh, it feels good to have him inside me. You going to let us hear you come, so that he can fuck me?"

"I'll try."

"Oh, you can do better than that, honey? You gonna come for us, on the bus where people can see you fingering yourself?"

"...Yes"

"That's my girl. Oh, god, yes, like that!" she added, as Guy fingered her.

My eyes opened briefly. Outside the bus was moving through fields, heading towards the city. I closed them again, rubbing. It felt so good, and exciting.

"He's got a dildo for me now," Mia said. "He's lubing it up good. It's a big one. Eight fat inches. Here it comes. Ohhhh god, that's good." I imagined Guy holding a dildo, jamming it into her vagina while she stood there, stretched wide on the frame. I wanted something in my vagina, but I couldn't reach that far on the bus. I settled for pushing the bullet against me again and again.

I opened my eyes.

There was someone sitting on the seat immediately opposite me.

***

Lucy almost spat out her wine. She'd been hanging on each word as I described fingering myself in a public place, small utterances of "omigod!" escaping from her. I could tell that she was shocked, but she was also turned on - I could tell by her flush, and her breath. She'd shuffled about as I'd described putting my hands back into my pants, suggesting it was exciting her. But this was a further surprise.

"You mean, there was someone watching you?" she said. "Like, right there?"

I nodded, taking another sip of my own wine. We would need another bottle soon at this rate. "It was a young woman, late teens or early twenties, I'd say. She was a punk. Her hair was black and all spiky like the Sex Pistols. She was wearing black jeans, like yours, but much tighter"—Lucy was wearing some comfy faded black jeans, with an untucked blue denim shirt, and she'd already kicked off her trainers so that she could tuck her feet under her on the sofa—"boots, and bullet belts, and she had a ripped Ramones t-shirt on. She was really pretty, and her heavy eye makeup really highlighted her eyes." I sipped again. "And she was leaning back on the seat, so casually, but she was looking right at me, and she had this massive grin on her face."

"Did you know her?" Lucy asked. "Did she have a name?"

I shrugged. "I don't think I'd ever seen her before."

"Well, she was wearing a Ramones t-shirt. Call her Ramona, then," Lucy suggested, with a grin.

***

Shocked to suddenly find myself not alone, my hand whipped out of my pants, making it obvious what I'd been doing, if my guilty expression hadn't been enough to give the game away.

"There's somebody here," I said to Mia. "Watching me."

Mia was distracted, as Guy fucked her with the dildo. "Who?" she asked, in between her panting.

"It's a girl. Young woman, I mean. Not a girl girl."

"Is she pretty?"

Ramona was looking me straight in the eyes, challenging. But... "Yes," I said, as much to Ramona as to Mia. "She is pretty."

"Then I hope you're putting on a good show for her." Mia told me. "Ohh, my guy's putting the dildo onto a stand now. It's sticking straight up into my pussy. Mmm, I can fuck myself with it by moving about. Oh god, that's good. Well?"

"Well what?"

"Are you putting on (ohhh!) a good show for her?"

'Ramona' continued to grin at me. She dropped her eyes to the bag on my lap - or, to be more specific, to my groin underneath the bag - then looked back at me, and she nodded. Go on, she was clearly saying. Carry on. Just to make it totally explicit, she mimed dipping her own hand into her jeans, and nodded at me encouragingly.

"I can't do that!" I said. I wasn't sure whether I was talking to Mia or to Ramona.

"Sure you can," Mia told me. "Do it. Do it now."

"....Okay," I said. Once more, I slid my fingers under my waistband, under the bag, and pushed them down far enough to reach the bullet, which was still buzzing against my mound. Ramona's eyes followed my motion greedily, grinning lasciviously. I moved the bullet in a small circle with my fingers, keeping eye contact with Ramona. My hips bucked a little in response.

***

"Really?" Lucy said, amazed. "You were actually doing it, on the bus, while she watched?"

I nodded.

"You mean," she said, leaning back, "you were like this?" She shifted about, placing one bare foot onto the sofa, spreading her legs, and pushed her hand into her jeans.

Again, I nodded.

"God," Lucy said. "That is so fucking hot, Clare. I cannot believe you."

She didn't take her hand out again, though. She kept it there.

***

"She's watching me doing it," I told Mia, as I rubbed myself, looking back at Ramona.

"That's good," Mia said. "Is it turning you on?"

My breath was getting shorter. "Yes, it is."

Ramona's brow crinkled slightly, and she looked at me, puzzled for a moment, then without warning, she leaned forward, reaching across to tug out one of my earbuds. She held it to her own ear.

"My guy's taking the clamps off now," Mia said. "Ooooh, god, he's rubbing my tits. Oh Jesus, that's good. It's making me fuck myself on the dildo."

Ramona's grin got even wider as she realised what she was listening to. Her face was only inches from mine. She smelled like Jasmine, and it was intoxicating. I rubbed myself faster, pressing the bullet into me.

There was a whump from the phone, and Mia moaned. Then another whump, and another moan.

"What's that?" I asked.

"He's using one of the floggers." Whump. Moan. "He's using it—" Whump. Moan. "—on my tits and pussy and ass." Whump. Moan. "Harder, baby! Harder!" Whump. Moan.

Ramona placed her hand on my knee. I was too turned on to object, and that touch excited me even more.

From the phone, there came a buzzing sound. Mia gave a shuddering groan. "Oh, god, that's good. He's using a wand on my pussy. Oh, right there, baby. Right there."

***

Lucy was hanging onto my every word, still with her hand down her waistline. I could see movement; she was still playing with herself.

***

Ramona got up and shifted seats, sitting right beside me, still with the earbud in, sliding her hand from my knee along my thigh, under the sports bag. Her hips touched mine. Her perfume enveloped me. She pulled the sports bag across, so that it covered her lap as well, and then she lightly grabbed my wrist, pulling my hand out of my jeans. As soon as I'd done so, she slipped her own hand in.

I arched my back, closing my eyes with a sigh as I felt another woman's hand on my sex for the first time. I quivered. Ramona's questing fingers touched my clitoris, sought my vagina, rubbing and touching and pressing, working the bullet that was still there.

"She's doing it," I said into the phone. "She's fingering me." I could barely believe it. This gorgeous young woman was playing with me as the bus rolled its way through the streets, while other passengers towards the front of the bus sat reading their phones, oblivious to the display behind them.

Mia laughed through her moans. "Good girl," she said. "That's it, baby. Right there. Nearly there. Come on, oh YESSS!" I pictured Mia, standing spreadeagled on the frame, as I listened to her coming. I thought of the wand pressed against her mound, controlled by Guy, as the bullet pressed against my own, responding to Ramona's touch. I imagined her spasming and bucking in response to her orgasm, and the dildo on the stand thrusting in and out of her in response to her movements. My own hips bucked in sympathy, my own orgasm starting to build.

***

"i was very close," I said, pausing to take a sip of wine. "This was new for me. Mia's called at all sorts of times when I've been out in public, and I've scurried into toilets, but this was on the bus, in public. I'd never had an orgasm like that before. And never with another woman."

Lucy was wide-eyed. "I can't believe you," she said. "I wouldn't have the nerve to do something like that."

I arched an eyebrow at her sardonically. "Really?"

Lucy seemed to be suddenly aware that she was fingering herself in front of me. She whipped out her hand in surprise, much to my disappointment. "Omigod!" she said. "I wasn't even thinking. I was— I mean—" She paused for a moment. "Well, it's just so hot."

I waved this away. "It's fine," I said. "Feel free to carry on. To be honest, it's a turn-on watching you, too."

Lucy was hesitant. "Well, if you're sure...."

"I want to see you come," I said, before I could stop myself.

Relieved, Lucy slipped her hand back in, and resumed fingering herself.

***

Ramona's ministrations built to a crescendo as Mia's orgasm rocked her, but didn't quite tip me over the edge. As Mia subsided, Ramona slowed down too, responding to the cadence of Mia's vocals. My breathing was still short; the orgasm was still there, almost in reach.

"Hey, honey," Mia said, after a while, "she still finger-fucking you?"

I looked at Ramona through half-closed eyes. "She is."

"Tell her to make you come," Mia ordered. "My guy says he wants to hear you come while he fucks my ass, and I wanna get ass-fucked while I'm still up on this big rubber cock. Do it. Do it for mamma."

Ramona looked at me, a question in her face, combined with a kind of hunger.

"Do it," I said to both Ramona and Mia. Ramona immediately increased her speed, fingering me with a sense of urgency now. "Ohhh," I said to her quietly, "That's good."

Over the phone, Mia was panting and moaning, as Guy started fucking her. She was still up on the dildo, so he'd be standing behind her, pulling her hips back so that he could thrust into her butt, each thrust pushing her onto the the dildo again. I could hear him grunting with the effort.

12