Cold Caller Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, baby. Fuck me like that. Fuck my ass hard," she told him, while he hammered her rapidly. "uh-uh-uh-uh-uh," she moaned, in rhythm with his pounding.

Ramona fingered me furiously. Mostly, I had my eyes closed. Each time I half-opened them, she was watching me intensely, drinking in my flushed face, my open lips.

"Nearly," I said, quietly. "Nearly. Nearly. Almost there. Yes. Yes-yes-yes-yes-Ohhh God yessss!" I groaned as quietly as I could into the phone, as my back arched and I clamped my thighs tight on her hand.

As ever, that pushed Guy to greater exertions, and within a minute, I heard his own grunting orgasm over Mia's wailing.

***

Lucy was having her own orgasm. As I recounted drifting in my own sea of bliss at the back of the bus, listening to Guy groaning and coming as he fucked Mia in the butt, she reached her own climax, shuddering through a discrete orgasm; rather than shouting down the rafters like Mia, or my own trying-not-to-be-noticed-in-a-public-place moaning, Lucy gave a series of tiny heeps as she came. Honestly, it was adorable.

It was also a turn-on. Just as I'd never had another woman's hand fingering me before Ramona, I'd never seen another woman having an orgasm right in front of me, let alone because of me - even if, in this case, it was because of what I was describing, rather than what I was physically doing to her. It still excited me. Everyone's getting to come but me, I thought irrationally - Lucy, Guy and Mia in my narration of events, even past-me. But not current-me. I wondered whether Lucy would be wanting to take things further tonight; I hoped she would, but I was too nervous to suggest it.

After a while, she subsided, and withdrew her hand. "Christ, that was good," she said. "Now I get the whole office-toilet thing. I'd be jumping every time if Mia was calling me, too." She reached for her wine. "What happened next?"

"Well," I said. "Mia and Guy hung up. They never say goodbye - they always just end the call once they've both finished. I didn't care - I was drifting in post-orgasmic haze. I felt Ramona withdraw her hand and kiss me on the cheek, then I vaguely watched her through half-open eyes as she swung herself up out of the seat, rang the bell and jumped off the bus, without a word."

"Wow," Lucy said. "Somehow, that makes it even hotter."

I nodded. "It was only then that I realised that the bus had gone past my stop a while ago, so I had to jump off at the next stop, and get the next bus back in the other direction."

Lucy giggled. "Worth it, though."

"Oh yes."

Lucy tilted her head, looking at me quizzically. "You know," she said, "I had no idea you were bi as well."

"I wouldn't say I was bi, exactly," I said to her, surprised.

She gave me a withering look.

"Well, maybe," I said, grudgingly, after a moment or two. "Come to think of it," I added, "earlier in the week, in the ladies', I wasn't only thinking about Tariq."

Her eyebrows went up. "Oh?"

"Divya might have featured in my fantasy a bit, too."

"Ha," she said, smugly. "Do tell!"

But my brain had just caught up with what she'd said. "Wait a minute. What did you mean as well?"

Before Lucy could answer, though, my phone rang. "Hello," I said, answering it.

"He's fucking me again," said Mia.


12