Cold Feet and Hot Sheets

Story Info
Shortly before his wedding, a man makes some bad decisions.
5.3k words
4.09
19.1k
29
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*********

I'm taking a little break from writing While They Slept, I just think I need to let it gestate for a while. Also, if I keep writing at this current rate, I will probably burn out. Those who like it, don't worry, I will get back to it. Those who don't like it, enjoy the respite.

Also note that this story is filed under Loving Wives. Not sure why Literotica doesn't have a general Adultery/Cheating section, but it is what it is, and Loving Wives seemed closest to the spirit of the story.

DISCLAIMER:

This is TECHNICALLY a lighter story than While They Slept, but it still deals with the same themes of wanton adultery and betrayal.

If any of this is off-putting for you, probably best to steer clear.

Note: This story has small autobiographical elements sprinkled throughout. Call it 20% true.

*****

I CAN'T BELIEVE WE'RE GETTING MARRIED IN LESS THAN 12 HOURS!!

I KNOW, SWEETIE.ISN'T IT EXCITING??

SORRY TO TEXT SO LATE. I HOPE I DIDN'T WAKE YOU.

NO, I WAS AWAKE. I WAS THINKING ABOUT HAVING SEX WITH YOU.

THAT'S SO HOT, HONEY.

*****

TWO WEEKS UNTIL THE WEDDING

This is a story from almost a decade ago. My name is Andrew, I'm 37 years old, and to say I was having second thoughts about my impending nuptials would be an understatement. My fiancée, Janine, was a sweet woman. We had been together so long that marriage had just become the inevitable next step, like the fortune cookie you eat at the end of a Chinese meal even if you don't care for fortune cookies. It's just something you do. The wedding was not something I wanted. It was just something to do. And in life when I find myself in a bad situation, I make bad choices.

I could have postponed or canceled the wedding. I could have talked to my future bride about our sexual incompatibility (I was a freak and she was... well... ordinary, and not very libidinous.) I could have done any number of mature and responsible things.

So I hit Craigslist personals. Remember those? I didn't know what I was looking for, just so long as I could keep it a secret. I convinced myself a chat buddy would be sufficient to sow my oats before the wedding, so I sculpted as nonthreatening an ad as I could. Too many creeps out there, and I'm a bastard, not a creep.

M, 38, LOOKING FOR A FLIRTY CHAT BUDDY.

I kept the ad light and breezy, threw in a few jokes to show that I wasn't taking myself or the situation too seriously. I posted it and went about my day.

In the first couple hours I got a few nibbles. One was a monosyllabic woman named Stacy who didn't seem interested in a conversation. I wondered why the hell did she bother to respond? The second gave off huge catfish vibes, so I shut down the conversation quickly and politely (hey, manners cost nothing).

It was early that evening that Carly sent me a message. I was at the kitchen table with Janine when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. At the earliest opportunity I excused myself and went to the bathroom. I opened the email. It was short 'n sweet.

HEY, HAS SOMEONE BOOKED THE POSITION OF FLIRTY CHATTER? IF NOT, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND MYSELF.

-CARLY

I smiled. I quickly out-short-n-sweeted her with my response.

NOT YET. QUALIFICATIONS?

There was a 30 second pause before I received an email back.

THOROUGH KNOWLEDGE OF MANY ENGLISH WORDS. CAN FORM SENTENCES. CAN ALSO FORM SENTENCE FRAGMENTS.

I smiled again. I liked this girl immediately.

HOW ARE YOU WITH RUN-ONS?

I'M PRETTY GOOD I DO THEM SOMETIMES THEY'RE NOT MY FAVOURITE THO.

THREE IN ONE SENTENCE?? YOU SEEM OVERQUALIFIED. FINE, YOU'RE HIRED, BUT WITH CONDITIONS. FIRST, THIS IS NOT A PAID GIG. UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE PAID ON A FLIRT-BY-FLIRT BASIS. SECOND, WE MOVE TO THIS TO WHATS APP, OTHERWISE, WE'RE JUST OLD PEOPLE EMAILING.

WELL, I AM 46, BUT OK, I GUESS I CAN TRY THIS, WHATS THIS APP?

I was grinning ear-to-ear by this point, so we exchanged info and transferred the conversation.

She messaged right away.

OK, I'M HERE IN THE CHAT AND READY FOR THE FLIRTY CHAT, BUDDY. NOW WHAT?

I knew the first order of business was to eliminate the possibility of catfishing.

WELL, FIRST CAN WE GET THE UNPLEASANT BUSINESS OF VERIFICATION OUT OF THE WAY? JUST TO PROVE YOU'RE NOT A DUDE. WITH ALL LOVE AND RESPECT TO DUDES WHO LOVE DUDES, IT'S JUST THAT THIS DUDE DOESN'T LOVE DUDES THAT WAY.

I WILL VERIFY IF YOU PROMISE TO STOP SAYING DUDE. CHOOSE A WORD.

POTATO.

GOOD WORD. STRONG CHOICE. WHEN A MAN CHOOSES POTATO YOU KNOW HE MEANS BUSINESS. HANG ON.

I sat there in the bathroom waiting.

"Andrew?" Janine called out from the kitchen table. "Is something wrong?"

"No, just need a minute, thanks."

Another message popped up. It was a woman, forty-something as she said, long brown hair in a braid, large breasts, hips (actually everything, just a big sexy woman). She was holding a piece of paper blocking half her face, and on it she had drawn a half-decent picture of a smiling potato wearing a bra and panties.

I MEAN, YOU COULD HAVE PULLED THAT PICTURE FROM ANYWHERE ON THE INTERNET, REALLY. BUT I SUPPOSED THAT WILL DO. CHOOSE A COMMON BATHROOM ITEM.

There was a long pause.

SEXY.

ALL RIGHT, I'LL PLAY ALONG WITH THE SEXIEST BATHROOM ITEM OF THEM ALL: PLUNGER.

I chuckled and grabbed the plunger, holding it up so it also blocked half my face. I sent the pic.

OH, YOU'RE SO HANDSOME! OH WAIT, THAT'S THE PLUNGER HALF. OH WELL, THE PERSON IS CUTE TOO.

STOP IT, I'M BLUSHING. I'M AFRAID I HAVE TO GO EAT DINNER NOW.

YOU HAVE TO? AREN'T YOU AN ADULT?

I knew this was a make-or-break moment.

WELL, I LIVE WITH MY PARTNER.

There was an excruciatingly long pause.

I SEE. WELL, YOU DON'T WANT TO GET IN TROUBLE THEN. CAN I ASSUME THAT THIS PARTNER DOES NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS CONVERSATION? OR DO YOU CHAT ALL THE TIME IN BATHROOMS?

NO, SHE DOESN'T.

My breath caught when I read her response.

HA, OK. DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT. IT'S KINDA HOT. HAVE A GOOD DINNER.

I breathed a sigh of relief.

I'LL MESSAGE LATER.

YOU BETTER.

I set the notifications to silent, and went back to the table.

"Everything OK?" asked Janine. She was so trusting.

"Everything's fine." I said, smiling.

"If it was nasty, you better have used a plunger."

"I did."

*****

We messaged all that night. And all the next day. And the day after that. Every moment I could get away from Janine I sent Carly a message, and it was agony waiting for her replies.

Over the first couple of days we laid out our ground rules:

No voice calls.

No meeting.

Keep it secret.

Besides that, nothing was off the table. We talked and learned about each other and flirted shamelessly. I had a stomach full of butterflies, was in bliss when messaging, and going crazy when not. It was, in most respects, a lot like the beginning of a real relationship, except that I already had a real relationship, and it was about to become permanent.

*****

TEN DAYS UNTIL THE WEDDING

I awoke in a good mood. Janine had an early meeting, and I work from home, so I knew I could spend most of the day chatting with Carly. I lay in bed with my phone in one hand and casually fired off my first message of the day.

GOOD MORNING, CARLY

I had a marvelous case of morning wood, and I absently stroked it while looking at my phone.

JANINE MUST HAVE LEFT FOR WORK EARLY. YOU USUALLY DON'T TEXT BEFORE 9 AM.

YEAH, SHE HAD A MEETING OR SOMETHING. JUST ME HERE NOW. ALONE. ON MY BED. GUESS HOW MUCH I'M WEARING.

UM... EVERYTHING YOU OWN?

NOT QUITE.

IF THE ANSWER ISN'T NOTHING, I'LL BE VERY DISAPPOINTED.

I'M WEARING NOTHING, AND MY HAND IS SOMEWHERE IT SHOULDN'T BE.

There was a long pause. I spat in my palm and continued sliding my hand up and down on my dick while I waited for a response.

PIC OR YOU'RE LYING.

With my left hand, I awkwardly snapped off a shot of my hand on my cock. I was reasonably proud of my size, having been informed in the past it was girthier than average.

The pic was shaky and blurry, so I took another with my hands swapped. It was clear and focused, and my dick looked good. Well, as far as dicks go.

I pressed send, and held my breath.

FUCK.

DAMN IT, FLIRT BUDDY, YOUR DICK LOOKS REALLY REALLY FIIIIINE. AND YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED IN TEN DAYS?

YES.

TELL ME SHE APPRECIATES IT. TELL ME SHE FUCKS IT DAILY.

MORE LIKE MONTHLY.

THAT'S A CRIME. A CRIME AGAINST A GREAT COCK. HANG ON A SEC.

A photo popped up in the chat and I gasped. It was a picture of her pussy: a well-groomed pussy, trimmed but not shaved. One finger hovered over her wet opening, and a string of her juices clung between her finger and her inner lips.

YOU SEE THIS CUNT, ANDREW?

GOD YES.

THIS CUNT WILL NOT SETTLE FOR ANYTHING LESS THAN A COCK THAT WORSHIPS IT. AND NEITHER SHOULD YOUR COCK.

FUCK, I AGREE.

THESE TWO SHOULD MEET.

At the sight of those words, my hand went into overdrive, stroking furiously. I could feel the cum bubbling up from inside my balls, and I knew I wouldn't last long.

FUCK, CARLY, I'M GOING TO CUM.

GOOD. CUM. THINK OF ME. OR NOT. THINK OF ANYONE EXCEPT THAT FUCKING BARREN FIANCEE OF YOURS. THAT DICK DESERVES BETTER. CUM, ANDREW.

SO FUCKING GOOD...

I'VE CHANGED MY MIND. THINK OF ME ANDREW. THINK OF ME AND NOT JANINE. THINK OF THIS PUSSY. THINK OF THE DAY WHEN YOUR COCK AND THIS PUSSY FINALLY MEET, AND HOW FUCKING AMAZING THAT IS GOING TO FEEL.

I couldn't take it anymore, moaned, and came all over my stomach. I lay on my bed, breathing heavily, cum trickling down my right side onto the bed, and all I could think of was: "think of the day WHEN..."

*****

FIVE DAYS UNTIL THE WEDDING

The mornings with Carly started to fall into a pattern. Janine would leave for work, Carly and I would get naked on our beds, send each other fresh nudes, and make each other cum with our words. We would describe what we were going to do to each other, in all the ways they can be done.

HOW'S THAT DICK, ANDREW?

PULSING A BIT. AND YOUR CUNT?

WETTER AFTER I READ "PULSING." I NEED YOU TO MAKE ME CUM THIS MORNING. MAYBE A FEW TIMES.

A pic popped up of Carly blowing me a kiss.

IT WOULD BE MY PLEASURE. HOW DO YOU WANT TO CUM TODAY?

IN FRONT OF YOUR FIANCEE.

I drew in a breath. Carly was 100% the kind of woman I could do so much bad with. Here was a pinch point. I should probably have said no to this, but I was so turned on by the idea that I plowed forward.

DIRTY GIRL. WHERE ARE WE?

YOUR BED.

OH, THE BED I SHARE WITH JANINE. EVEN DIRTIER. WHEN DOES THIS HAPPEN?

AFTER WORK. I COME OVER IN THE AFTERNOON, AND YOU TAKE ME TO YOUR BED, AND WE MAKE LOVE FOR HOURS.

SOUNDS HEAVENLY.

OF COURSE IT'S FUCKING HEAVENLY, ANDREW, I'M EXTREMELY GOOD IN BED.

I laughed.

AND I ONLY PUT OUT FOR THE PERFECT MAN. THE MAN OF MY DREAMS. THE WET ONES, OBVIOUSLY.

I'M FLATTERED, CARLY. SO HOW DOES JANINE FIGURE INTO THIS?

WELL, IT'S OBVIOUS ISN'T IT? WE COMPLETELY LOSE TRACK OF TIME, AND SHE COMES HOME AND FINDS US AFTER A MARATHON FUCK.

SHE WALKS IN THE DOOR DOWNSTAIRS AND HEARS US?

YES, BUT SHE CAN'T TELL WHAT SHE'S HEARING, SO SHE CLIMBS THE STAIRS TO INVESTIGATE.

AND SHE SLOWLY REALIZES WHAT SHE'S HEARING...

YES, SHE RECOGNIZES YOUR VOICE FIRST, THE SOUND OF YOUR GRUNTING. SHE CAN HEAR MY LITTLE MOANS AS YOU MAKE ME CUM FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME.

I couldn't believe how dirty the fantasy had gotten. It was unbelievably hot as I stroked myself imagining being caught.

SHE PUSHES OPEN THE BEDROOM DOOR AND SEES US, MY PUSSY GLEAMING FROM HOURS OF FUCK JUICES.

I SEE HER, BUT I CAN'T STOP MY ORGASM FROM HAPPENING, AND I CUM INSIDE YOU AGAIN.

JANINE GASPS, SEEING YOU BETRAY HER LIKE THIS. TEARS STREAM DOWN HER CHEEKS AND SHE SHRIEKS, FALLING TO HER KNEES.

GOD, CARLY, YOU ARE NASTY.

YES, THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT YOU SAY TO ME AS YOU CUM INSIDE ME WHILE JANINE WATCHES.

I am beyond turned on by Carly's wicked imagination. But Carly wouldn't stop.

JANINE CRAWLS FORWARDS AND TRIES TO PULL YOU OFF OF ME BY YOUR LEG. YOU KICK HER OFF OF YOUR LEG AND SHE FALLS TO THE FLOOR SOBBING. YOU TURN YOUR FULL ATTENTION BACK TO ME, BACK TO WHERE IT NEEDS TO BE.

I was legit feeling a bit guilty at the point for enjoying this fantasy so much. I could never treat Janine so cruelly.

FUCK, ANDREW, I AM GOING TO CUM. MAKE ME CUM, ANDREW. MAKE ME CUM NOW.

HOW DO YOU WANT TO CUM? I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR YOU.

At this point I didn't think I really meant it.

TELL ME YOU LOVE ME. TELL ME IN FRONT OF JANINE AND THE WHOLE WORLD. TELL ME MY CUNT IS THE ONLY CUNT YOU WANT. MAKE ME BELIEVE IT, AND MY CUNT IS FOREVER YOURS.

This was definitely crossing a line but I was too far gone in lust with Carly to stop now.

OH FUCK, CARLY. I LOVE YOU. I FUCKING LOVED YOU FROM THE FIRST MESSAGES BETWEEN US.

YES! MORE!

THERE IS NO CHANCE OF ME BEING ABLE TO QUIT MESSAGING YOU. MARRIED ONE, TEN, TWENTY YEARS, I STILL WANT TO MAKE YOU CUM.

OH FUCK ANDREW, YES! I LOVE YOU TOO! FUCK!

And her phone went silent. I put my phone down and finished myself off. I rolled over everything we had said in my head. Did I believe any of it? I mean, I knew I was trying to make her cum, but it fell real when I said it. I was wading into deep, deep, dangerous waters.

It was ten minutes before I heard back from her.

THANK YOU, SWEETIE.CAN I CALL YOU SWEETIE? WOULD JANINE MIND?

LET'S NOT ASK HER. CALL ME WHATEVER YOU WANT.

FINE, LOVER, GOING TO TAKE A SHOWER XOXO

That was a good idea. I took one myself and washed the sweat and cum from my body so I could start my day.

When I got out of the shower there was one more message from Carly on my phone: a picture of her bathroom mirror. She had drawn a heart in the fog. I sent here a string of X's and O's and went about my day.

*****

THE DAY BEFORE THE WEDDING -- 28 HOURS TO GO

I felt a bit awkward about how far our fantasy had gone, and concerned about how my feelings might be waaaaay way off in the wrong place. Luckily, the last few days before the wedding were a tornado of events: finalizing the catering, prepping the venue decorations, welcoming the ocean of out-of-towners and then having to entertain them all. Between work and wedding prep I barely had time to think, let alone misbehave with Carly.

The morning of the day before the wedding, I was getting ready to go out for breakfast with a few of my buddies who'd flown in for the bachelor party that evening (well, and presumably for the wedding too, but they were more keen on the bachelor party), when I saw Carly had messaged.

WELL WELL WELL,WEDDING BOY. HOW ARE YOU FEELING? 24 HOURS TO GO...

I was happy to hear from her, even though I really didn't know what to say. I had so little time left as a bachelor and most of it was going to be spent drinking with the guys.

OK. JITTERY, NERVOUS ABOUT TOMORROW. HOPE I DON'T FUCK IT UP.

YOU'LL DO FINE, ANDREW. I KNOW YOU WILL. YOU'RE A FUNNY, SMART GUY, AND YOU MAY BE MARRYING A WET BLANKET, BUT IF IT'S A WET BLANKET YOU LOVE THEN MORE POWER TO YOU.

THANK YOU, CARLY. I'M SORRY I'VE BEEN A BIT ABSENT THESE LAST FEW DAYS. THE WEDDING TOOK OVER EVERYTHING AND IT GOT EXHAUSTING.

NO APOLOGIES NECESSARY, I JUST WANTED TO GET IN ONE LAST CONVERSATION BEFORE YOU GET MARRIED.

I furrowed my brow, not really sure where she was going with this.

AFTER TOMORROW, YOU AND I CAN'T TALK ANYMORE.

My heart sunk.

I'M SORRY ANDREW. I DON'T MESS AROUND WITH MARRIED MEN. SO IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING LEFT YOU WANT TO SAY TO ME OR TO ALL THE PARTS OF MY BODY YOU LOVE, TODAY IS THE DAY.

I felt actual tears well in my eyes at the thought of it.

BUT THE THINGS WE SAID. CARLY, YOU SEEMED LIKE YOU WANTED TO MESSAGE ME FOREVER, EVEN IF I WERE MARRIED.

I KNOW, BUT THAT WAS THE MOMENT TALKING. NOT REALITY.

I stood there blank, unable to answer or think or do much of anything. Suddenly breakfast didn't seem so appetizing.

YOU HAVE TODAY, ANDREW. ANYTHING YOU WANT FROM ME TODAY YOU CAN HAVE.

AND I MEAN ANYTHING.

I was already late heading out the door.

I HAVE TO GO, CARLY. EVERY FUCKING SECOND OF TODAY IS BOOKED. MY BUDDIES ARE GETTING ME DRUNK.

I UNDERSTAND. HAVEA GOOD FEW HOURS OF FREEDOM.

She sent one final message, and it floored me.

IF YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND: 143 ALDERMORE STREET.

I stared at the message. Her home address.

Fuck.

Fuckity fuckity fuck.

Nope, can't think about that. No no no no no.

I turned and headed out the door for breakfast. Better to forget all of this and enjoy my guy time.

*****

THE DAY BEFORE THE WEDDING -- 13 HOURS TO GO

It was about 11 when I staggered in the door of my home. It was pitch black as I fumbled for the front hall light, flicked it and winced as my eyes adjusted.

My buddies had all gone to their hotel to continue drinking. I loved them, but they were not the most creative people. Alcohol and strippers were about all they could come up with for my last day of freedom. Not bad, but hardly memorable.

I stood there in the front hall, looking at the empty house. I was drunk but not hammered. For bad decisions that's the perfect cocktail, so to speak. I pulled out my phone and looked at the last message Carly had sent me.

I couldn't believe I was never going to talk to her again. Never going to get a sexy message from her, or a picture of those beautiful tits.

I started typing a text to her...

HI CARLY. I MISS YOU. I WISH I COULD

I stopped, and deleted the text, and then without hesitating turned and walked out the door.

Hoo boy. I really do love bad decisions.

*****

THE DAY BEFORETHE WEDDING -- 12.5 HOURS TO GO

The cab let me out at 143 Aldermore St. I tipped, but not too well, because in my paranoid brain it made no sense to make myself memorable to the guy in any way. What was I, some secret agent covering his tracks?

Carly's house was cute, clean, and bright white. The porch light was off but at least the street light illuminated the front door well enough.

I mounted the steps in trepidation.

Congratulations on the worst decision of your life, I thought to myself. Asshole.

I pressed the doorbell and waited.

After about twenty seconds a light appeared in the hall, shining through the door window, and a silhouette approached.

Carly's face appeared in the window. She paused as if having trouble making out my face in the darkness outside. Then I heard the turn on the latch, and she opened the door.

She had her hair in a cute ponytail, and was wearing laze-about-the-house sweats that couldn't hide those beautiful tits I loved so much.

She breathed a long sigh, "You came." She rushed forwards and kissed me, standing on tiptoe (she was short, after all, and I am not). Her lips were plus hand full. I'd been so used to Janine's thin, reedy mouth that the contrast was instantly arousing. I kissed her back, my hands instinctively going to her hips.

She pulled away, "Get in here you." I allowed myself to be led into her home. She shut the door.

"You really came, "she breathed again, "I was convinced I wouldn't see you."

"I had to come," I said, seriously, "After tomorrow, we can't see each other any more. I couldn't bear the thought of never meeting you."

Carly smiled and covered her mouth, "Oh my sweet ridiculous Andrew. Of course we can see each other. I just didn't know what to say to you to get you over here. I thought that might light a fire under your libido."

My heart leapt at the revelation, and I shook my head at her and smiled, "You utter brat. Come here," I swept her into my arms and kissed her again. She held me tightly, my stomach mashed against her bosom. We made out tenderly for a minute before separating.

"Damn, girl, you ARE short," I laughed, "I'm going to get a kink in my neck."

"I thought you had better kinks than that." Her voice was softer than I imagined. After all this time messaging, I had taken her sharp and edgy humour and turned it into a sharp and edgy voice in my head. "Tonight, Andrew, I will fuck you, but only on one condition."

12