Cold Feet and Hot Sheets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached up and started unbuttoning my shirt, smiling, "Yes, and what's that?"

She looked me dead in the eye, and her voice dropped a register: "I will only fuck you tonight if you promise me it won't be the last time."

"It would break my heart if it was," I replied, "Easiest promise ever."

"Great!" She smiled brightly, "Follow me!"

*****

25 MINUTES LATER

I lay on my side next to Carly as we spooned. My dick was enmeshed in her sweet cunt as we gently mated. My body and hers collided softly, centered around our pelvises, like the tide on a quiet beach. As we fucked, we talked. We spoke of the times and the places we could and would do this again. Carly was an imaginative woman, and she liked to take risks.

"Oh, Andrew. This is just heaven." She placed her right hand on my hip, savouring the rhythm of our copulating.

"It is, lover," I moaned into her neck as I kissed her, leaving a glistening trail up to her chin. My right palm gently grazed her nipple.

"I can't fucking believe you're getting married tomorrow, dummy!" She slapped my ass as I rutted into her.

"I know, sorry," I replied and bit her ear, "I promise it won't affect our fucking."

"Good. Now stop being so fucking lazy and fuck me harder."

My hand went from grazing her nipple to clutching her breast as I went into overdrive on her pussy. Soon we were both grunting and sweating profusely.

"I don't... want you... to fuck... your wife... tomorrow," Carly panted as she reached up and ran her fingers through my hair.

"It's kind of...tradition," I sighed, and I plopped my cock out of her cunt.

"Hey!" she yelped.

I rolled her towards me. "I want you riding me, Carly. Mount me. Now."

Her eyes widened, "Why, yes SIR."

Carly slung her thigh over me and straddled my pelvis, reaching down between her legs. "Get in there, fellah," she instructed jokingly, "I'm not fucking around." Her entrance found my cock, and she sank down to the balls. She wiggled her hips, nesting on me. "Well, I guess I AM fucking around."

She started riding me with a SHLUP... SHLUP sound every time our hips mashed together.

"So, if I don't fuck my wife tomorrow, when DO I fuck her?"

SHLUP... SHLUP....SHLUP

"You DON'T. You save it all for me."

"You horrible person," I smiled, "How the hell do I NEVER have sex with her?"

"That's YOUR problem." Carly leaned on my chest with her palms as she picked up the pace.

SHLUP... SHLUP....SHLUP

"I suppose once a month, when she's interested, I could fake a headache."

"There ya go, tiger. Thinking on your feet. I mean back."

She leaned over and dragged her right tit across my mouth. I opened up and engulfed as much as I my mouth could.

"Mmmffmm," I agreed.

She reached down and cradled my head as I sucked on her beautiful huge tit. "Oh baby, you fucking love this, don't you?"

"Mmmgmgf."

"Want to know a secret?"

"Mmmhmmm!"

"You aren't getting married tomorrow."

I pulled my mouth from her nipple and she gasped. I looked at her quizzically. "What do you mean?"

She leaned forward and put her mouth right next to my ear, and whispered, "You're getting married TODAY."

I looked over at the bedside clock. It read 12:02. My wedding was today. I was fucking another woman on my wedding day. The thought was so arousing I nearly came then and there.

Carly sat straight up and started thrusting her big hips like a maniac against my dick.

"Fuck, Andrew, you're fucking me on your wedding day. I knew fucking a married guy would be hot, but fucking an almost-married guy is an INSANE FUCKING TURN-ON."

As I've said, Carly was a big woman, but she felt light as a feather in that moment as I lifted her up with my hips enough for her to become airborne. Her body floated a few inches above me before slamming down again.

"FUCK!" I yelled, "It's so fucking hot, you fucking slut."

"You LOVE IT. YOU LOVE MY SLUTTINESS. YOU CANT GET ENOUGH OF ME."

"NO I CAN'T. I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF YOU. I'M GETTING MARRIED AND I'M IN LOVE WITH ANOTHER FUCKING WOMAN. A FUCKING DIRTY, FILTHY, AMAZING WOMAN."

As we continued our passionate mating, I heard my phone vibrate. Before I could do anything, Carly reached over and picked it up.

"Someone's texting late. Ah, surprise surprise, it's your Janine."

"What did she say?"

Carly turned the phone to me, and stuck her finger in her mouth in the gagging motion.

I CAN'T BELIEVE WE'RE GETTING MARRIED IN LESS THAN 12 HOURS!!

"I should probably respond," I reached for the phone.

"Nuh uh!" said Carly, pulling it away from me, "I got it, I got it." She started typing.

I KNOW, SWEETIE. ISN'T IT EXCITING??

Carly stuck out her tongue at me, and mimicked Janine, "She's sooooo excited!! Of course you are, you dry-cunted bitch. You landed a handsome man and you think you're going to keep him." Carly reached around and stroked my balls with one had while she glided along my shaft.

The phone buzzed again.

SORRY TO TEXT SO LATE. I HOPE I DIDN'T WAKE YOU.

Carly giggled, and wiggled her hips on my cock. "You didn't wake him,

sweetheart," and she started typing again.

NO, I WAS AWAKE. I WAS THINKING ABOUT HAVING SEX WITH YOU.

Before hitting send, Carly looked at me and said, "I assume you wouldn't use the word fucking with someone as prudish as Janine?"

I nodded, and she sent it. "You monster," I snapped at her, and thrust hard enough to make her shriek.

Janine's reply was a few minutes coming.

THAT'S SO HOT, HONEY.

I rolled my eyes, "That's her automatic response when I say anything sexual. Now watch as she changes the subject."

Carly leaned over and kissed me, rolling her hips on my cock. "Aww, are you sad that your fiancée is such a barren husk of a woman?" She slid her tongue into my mouth and we twined them around each other.

I HAVE SOME BAD NEWS THO.

"Told you so," I moaned into Carly's mouth as we made out.

JEN CAN'T MAKE IT TO THE WEDDING TOMORROW. THE WEDDING PARTY IS GOING TO BE UNBALANCED.

Carly glanced at the message and laughed. "Oh fuck yeah." She leapt off my dick and lay on her belly on her bed. She held the phone like an idle teenager as she started texting back. I jumped up, wormed my way between her legs, and guided my cock home.

Carly looked over her shoulder at me, and said, "It's time for you to cum inside me."

"Are you on the pill?"

Carly smiled conspiratorially, "Maybe, maybe not. Would that stop you?"

"No."

"Good," she lifted her hips slightly and said, "Stroke my clit. Make me cum as you cum." Then she turned back to the phone and resumed texting.

"Yes, ma'am," I smiled, took a deep breath and slammed into Carly with everything I had.

"FUCK! Andrew, you beast," Carly groaned as she took my rod to the hilt over and over. She was having difficulty texting with Janine while I did my best to destroy her pussy.

My finger found her love button and I started a slow, gentle grazing over it. "Oooh, yeah," Carly moaned and rolled her eyes back in ecstasy, "God, just like that!"

Carly continued texting with Janine as I pounded into her. "UGGHH," I cried out, "I am so fucking close."

Carly moaned and dropped the phone on the bed. "ME TOO. MAKE ME CUM!"

She turned her head and our mouths found each other's. We locked lips, our tongues danced, my finger caressed, and our hips mated with ever-increasing vigour.

Soon, Carly's bedroom echoed with our moans as we crescendo-ed together.

"FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME"

"FUCK CARLY I LOVE YOU! FUCK I LOVE YOUR CUNT"

"I LOVE YOU TOO! I LOVE THE DIRTY SHIT YOU'RE WILLING TO PULL, YOU MOTHERFUCKER, NOW CUM INSIDE ME!"

I could feel my balls tighten and I bellowed, "AAARGGHHGHGGGGGG!"

"ANDREW, YES!" Carly buried her face in her pillow and screamed.

We came together over a few minutes, my pelvis slamming into her over and over, emptying myself into her chamber. We moaned and grunted together, writhing against each other as our orgasms gradually subsided.

I collapsed onto my back next to her. Carly leaned over and kissed me lightly.

"That was FUN," She said with a grin, "Oh, and full honesty, NOT on the pill."

"Fuuuck you. God, it was amazing," I grinned back.

"You know what's even more fun?" She asked. I raised my eyebrows, and she handed me my phone.

I looked in shock at their last text messages.

JEN CAN'T MAKE IT TO THE WEDDING TOMORROW. THE WEDDING PARTY IS GOING TO BE UNBALANCED.

OH THAT'S TERRIBLE HON.

I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.

WELL, I HAVE AN IDEA, HON. I HAVE A COLLEAGUE WHO'S NEW IN TOWN. SHE KNOWS NOBODY. I'VE HEARD HER TALK ABOUT WANTING TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS. I BET SHE WOULD LOVE TO PARTICIPATE.

OH GOD, HONEY, DO YOU THINK SHE WOULD?

SHE JUST ARRIVED HERE, I DOUBT SHE HAS PLANS. I WILL ASK HER IN THE MORNING.

SWEETIE, THAT WOULD BE AMAZING, THANK YOU!!!

OH, AND ONE MORE THING, HER NAME IS CARLY.

WHAT A SWEET NAME!

I looked up at Carly, slack-jawed, realizing what she had done.

Carly's grin widened to Cheshire-cat proportions: "Guess who's coming to the wedding?"

12