Cold Hands

Story Info
A woman proves to her friend that her apartment is haunted.
1.9k words
4.42
10.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ods111
Ods111
168 Followers

"You're telling me you got finger fucked by a ghost!?" My best friend of eleven years, Bella nearly choked on her coffee.

"Well yes, maybe, I don't know but it definitely felt real." I explained, blushing as I remembered last night.

"Well. You've officially gone insane, Vina." She sighed.

"Doesn't matter if you believe me or not I know what happened. Actually since you're pretty much homeless, why don't you crash at my place tonight and I'll show you what I saw." I offered.

"First of all just because Brian got evicted does not mean that I am homeless. Second, I will come tonight just to prove that you need therapy." Bella took one last sip of her coffee.

"Good. See you then." I said confidently. Let me explain.

I bought a small one-bedroom, one-bathroom apartment downtown, and that night, right before I went to bed, I could've sworn I heard a whisper coming from the ceiling. At first, I paid no attention to it. I thought it was just the neighbors or my imagination, but I noticed that the closer I got to the bedroom, the louder and more clear the whisper became. I turned off every light and unplugged the tv, just to be safe.

"Hello?" I tip-toed into my own bedroom.

"Find Her." I heard the voice say. It sounded like an old woman.

I thought I was going insane, but when you are tired it doesn't really matter. I took off my clothes and got dressed in a grey short silk nightgown. I pushed the voice to the back of my mind. I was just going to sleep it off. I wrapped myself up in the covers and drifted off.

I couldn't tell you how the sheet was pulled off of me. Or how I ended up on my back with my legs open. A bone-chilling wind blew through the window, waking me up. The window I didn't open. I shot up instantly and looked around in the darkness. There was no reason for it to be that cold at that time of year.

"Find Her." The voice changed to a tired old man. The sound of wood being crushed came overhead. The deafening noise turned into a groan. Just then a translucent, light blue hand phased in from the ceiling.

"Vina Liang. I've been looking for you." The hand was mostly still. Its fingers barely moving.

"What the fu-" Suddenly I was pushed onto my back. The hand moved down to my crotch area and ran two freezing cold fingers up my inner thigh.

"W-wait what in the goddamn hell is happening?!" I shouted. While I hadn't pleasured myself in months, I wasn't planning to let the ghost thing touch me down there. All of a sudden a man popped into view. Well, a ghost-man. His face was blank, his "skin" was glowing, a thick fog shrouded his body. His other hand was rubbing the top of my head.

"A-are you living in my walls?" The sentence crept out of my throat.

"No," His mouth didn't move when he spoke. It just opened. "Calm yourself Ms Liang."

My heart was nearly about to jump out of my chest until the ghost blew the fog right into my face. I breathed it in and my heart rate slowed to a crawl. I felt a warmth crawl from my belly and end in between my legs. The ghost ran his cold hand over my labia, his other hand kneaded my small breasts.

"Mmmh" I moaned. I reach out to touch him, but my hand phased right through.

"Just relax." More fog came pouring out. He inserted two fingers into me while I was temporarily blinded. He pulled the straps down from my nightgown, revealing my breasts. He pinched my small pink nipples, tweaking and tuning them like a radio dial. Switching back and forth. He worked his fingers faster inside of me, using his thumb to rub the top.

"Ohhh shit!" He jammed two more fingers into my wet folds and pumped them wildly. The combination of my nipples being tortured and my pussy being manhandled. Ghosthandled? Whatever it was called, it sent me over the edge. My eyes rolled into the back of my head and my body forced itself upward.

"Mmmhhhmm Fuck! Holy Fuck! Ooohmm!" My scream turned to a whimper. He didn't stop. He moved even faster with all five ghostly fingers. He might as well have been fisting me as he abused my surely reddened pussy. He claw gripped my left breast hard. It had to have left marks on my skin. I ground my teeth down and shut my eyes tight. My entire body convulsed wildly as I came once again.

Another blood-curdling shout came out of me. Violent inhuman movement took over my body as if I caught the holy ghost. I technically did, but this one didn't seem too holy.

"Good." The ghost-man stopped his assault, wiping my fluids on the bed sheets.

"H-how did you? H-how c-can I see you again?" I mumbled. This thing gave me the most intense orgasm I ever had in my twenty-two years of living on this planet.

"I will be back when you lie in this exact spot and knock against the wall three times." With that, the ghost-man floated up and back into the ceiling.

"Wait! Do you have a name?" I shouted at the ceiling like a crazy person.

"Danoir"

"Guess I'll be seeing you Danoir," I said to myself. The fog disappeared and the room returned to a normal temperature. I got up from the sticky bed and closed the window.

The next day I told Bella what happened and here we were. I was lying in bed, this time with a simple white t-shirt and blue sweatpants.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Proving you wrong. Now I just need you to knock against the wall three times." Bella stood in the doorway with her arms crossed.

"Why?" She asked, brushing a strand of blonde hair from her face.

"Danoir can only show up if you knock three times," I explained.

"Who the hell is Danoir? What is going on?"

"How many questions are you gonna ask? Just knock and I won't ask for anything else for the rest of the evening." I offered.

"Fine. When you sit here in silence I'm gonna raid your kitchen and drink your wine." She knocked three times. I stared at the ceiling, a small smile spread across my face in excitement. For a few seconds, nothing happened.

"Welp I gues-" Bella was cut off by the sound of the wood creaking. Two hands rushed down from the ceiling and stopped at the edge of the bed.

"Danoir?" I called out. Two versions of him appeared, but one voice spoke.

"Hello Ms. Liang, It's good to see you again." The fog returned even thicker enveloping the entire room. I didn't hear Bella so she either left or fainted.

"Why are there two of you? Not that I'm complaining." I smirked.

"Your friend was involved with the summoning." I was going to have to get my entire friend group to knock on the wall one day.

"You ready to tear me apart Danoir?" The warmth in my stomach was back. The room was even colder than before. Both of them moved closer to me, climbing on top of the bed.

"I have to ask," I said as I pulled my shirt off me. "How are you in the dick department?"

"I'm a phantom. I can be as big or as small as you wish, Ms. Liang." He explained. I reached out to both crotch areas and forgot I phased right through him.

"Well shit." I pouted. The second version pulled my sweatpants off me and gently placed them on the floor.

"Don't worry Ms. Liang, we will do the work." A long translucent cock sprouted from both of them. The first Danoir grabbed the back of my head and pushed me towards his cock while the second rubbed it against my eager pussy. Danoir one forced his ghostly thick member into my mouth and began slowly thrusting back and forth.

Small drops of spit fell out onto my chest. Danoir two stuck his cock all the way in me without warning, forcing a high-pitched whimper from me that was muffled from the other cock shoved in my mouth. They both began to thrust hard into my wet mouth and soaking pussy.

A pair of balls slapped against my chin and another slapped against my butthole. I could hardly breathe as the pair of ghosts unrelentingly fucked both my holes. Both of their cocks got thicker while inside me, stretching out my mouth and folds to a dangerous point. Muffled grunts were the only thing Bella could hear if she was still there.

The sloppy sounds of the mouth fucking were just barely louder than my pussy getting pounded. Completely blinded by fog, I decided to close my eyes and shut my brain off while I felt the first orgasmic rush take over my body. I shouted into the thick cock that was still jackhammering my mouth while I came all over the ghost cock. Danoir pulled his cock out of my mouth and tapped it on my forehead.

The second also pulled out and moved forward towards my face. I coughed and regained myself. Both of their cocks pointed right at me reignited the wet throbbing between my legs. They phased into each other and much to my surprise stood a bigger version of Danoir with two cocks jutting out. I laughed at the silliness of it all.

At this point, it was too real to be a mental break, but the sight of a double-cocked ghost must've meant I'd completely lost it. That this was all a dream and I'd wake up in a psych ward. It didn't matter. Danoir slipped both cocks into my mouth, stretching it comically as he pushed the double-barreled ghost members in my slutty throat.

I slobbered and slurped greedily on both cold tips. Danoir shrunk them to normal-sized cocks, making them both just barely fit into my wet mouth. I sucked back and forth on both of them wondering if Danoir could cum. He shrunk them even smaller until they fit snugly and began slamming into my mouth again.

Spittle and slime fell from my chin and ran all the way down to my stomach. I ran my hand down to my pussy and fingered it hard. Danoir grabbed a breast and squeezed with the same amount of force he used last night.

"Mmmgrrllh!" I mumbled into the dual cocks as I came again. My body shook so much the cocks slipped out of my mouth. Danoir shifted back to two bodies and began jerking off in front of my face. I licked my lips getting ready for the onslaught of ghostly seed. I guess ghosts do cum. The first Danoir aimed his cock and fired multiple thick spurts of cum in between my eyes, over my nose, and right on my lips. The second came all over my tiny tits, soaking them in what felt like endless loads of ghost fluids.

I'd felt like someone had a bucket of chilled slime and dumped it all over my body. I rubbed the stuff into my nipples as I felt more roll down my chin and neck.

"Holy shit." I laughed to myself.

"You know how to contact me Ms. Liang."

"Definitely. Thanks for the good time Danoir." Both bodies floated back up into the ceiling. I looked around and saw Bella still in the doorway. Sitting there with her hands wrapped around her knees. Her eyes were wide and her jaw dropped.

"V-Vina... You j-just... you just made gh-ghosts cum..."

Ods111
Ods111
168 Followers