Slimey Love

Story Info
A man creates a sentient slime. Love and sex ensues.
1.3k words
4.45
13k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd always been a loner. Meeting new people wasn't exactly something I was good at. I was content on just playing around with my experiments. I could always count on something happening. What I didn't count on was creating a sentient slime.

At first I didn't know what to do with the creature. I didn't know what to do in general, however I decided to take care of it. I guess I felt responsible. I had created it after all.

It was a bit hard, going into it blind, but I seemed to be doing alright. It would show it's affection by crawling up my arm, encasing it as it would push against my face.

I'd spend my days either experimenting with it resting on my back, or watching some old television series.

It was on one of these days, while watching television, that it crawled off my arm, slithering in front of the screen as I noticed it was expanding, and then stretching.

I got concerned at first. Was it sick? Was it dying? Was it going to consume everything like some old Hollywood monster movie?

I watched as it took the shape of a woman instead as it followed the movements on the screen in front of it. It was.. mimicking a human.

It's skin was clear, with a pink tint, it's body feminine in shape, but obviously lacking any female genitalia. I think I'd probably find that even weirder.

After that I'd taken it upon myself to teach it, to teach her, about what it was like to be human. Books, movies, the internet, my own stories. She'd always listened to me, staring at me as if I was the only person in the world.

I guess I was. I wanted to have her go out into the world, to experience life to the fullest..but it just wasn't possible. I felt horrible, knowing she was basically stuck here, with just me.

I also had to struggle with the fact that I'd found myself, on more than one occasion, thinking about her. Having feelings for her that I knew, I shouldn't feel. I knew I was falling in love with her.

"Jack, what's wrong?" I turned to see Sophia, as I'd taken to calling her, standing there, looking at me concerned. "Nothing, just zoning out, did you need something?"

She looked at me for a moment before she smiled, sitting next to me. "I actually had a question for you. Jack, what does love feel like?"

The question took me aback, I wasn't expecting it. A part of me wanted to hope that she was asking because she felt the same. I was pretty sure that she was just curious though.

"Love is, well, it's complicated. Everyone feels love differently, everyone shows love differently too. But uh, when you want to spend time with someone, when that person is the most important person to you. Sometimes you get this fluttering in your stomach, or you feel hot around the person..you want to be close to them, you want to--" "have sex?"

The way she said it was so blunt. "I-ah- um, yeah, yeah that's definitely something someone could want. Although plenty of people have sex without loving each other. You don't need to feel love to have sex."

It was silent for a moment before I felt her body against mine, her hands left a thin layer of slime as she traced shapes on my skin. "I think, I love you Jack. You're the most important person to me. You're my entire world."

I sat up at that, taking her hands in mine. "I think this is a bit different Sophia, I'm important to you, because I made you. Because I'm all you know."

"No, No it's more than that, you cared for me, you took care of me. You taught me everything you knew. You make me feel special, when we talk..I feel like I'm the only girl in the world, Jack, you make my body feel so warm." Her hands left mine, pulling off my shirt.

"I'm in love with you Jack, I know I am. There's not a lot I'm certain of, but I'm certain of this." Her hands ran down my chest, down to my pants as I found myself quickly becoming aroused.

"I want you Jack, let me have you, let me be yours, and be mine in return. We'll make each other so happy." I could feel her slime seeping through my clothes. It felt like my whole body was burning. It's never felt like this before.

"Sophia." My words were caught in my throat as she pulled my pants off, ripping off my boxers in her enthusiasm before her hand wrapped around my shaft.

I wasn't small, but I wouldn't say I was huge either. Maybe a little above average, but she didn't seem to care. She was too focused on pumping my cock in her hand as I let out a groan.

"It's so warm..so hard too." She said, her voice turning to a giggle as she pulled her hand back. I didn't want it to be over so soon. I arched my hips up, but she just moved away.

"Not yet." Was all she said as she straddled me, her knees on either side of me as she reached down, and spread herself, showing she'd somehow managed to replicate the apperance of female genitalia.

"Tell me you love me Jack, promise me you'll never leave me, that you'll be mine forever." Her voice was shaking with excitement as she looked down at me.

"Fuck, I'll be yours, I'll be yours. I won't leave you, just please." My whole body felt like it was on fire in the best way possible. She let out a happy coo as she suddenly sank down on me.

I could see my cock inside of her due to her being slightly transparent. Something about being able to see it entering her made it feel dirtier.

She let out a moan, though how much she could actually feel I didn't know.

"Oh Jack, you feel like you were made for me." I could feel her tighten around me, like she was fitting herself to the shape of my cock. Slime dropped down my shaft, running down my balls and hitting the couch.

She began to lift herself, my eyes trained on her, watching as my cock would pop out, only to once again be squeezed inside of her. Watching how her body shook, how she would smile each time I entered her.

She'd move in ways no human could, squeeze me in ways no human could. She'd coo at me and praise me everytime she brought her hips down.

She brought my hands to her chest. It was a weird feeling, but it seemed to make her happy, so I kept them there, running my hands over them, my thumb rubbing circles over the little nub that resembled a nipple, which she really seemed to like.

She leaned down, kissing me on the lips as my eyes widen before I eventually closed them. I soon got used to the slimey feeling as she cradled the back of my head, her hips now slamming down on mine.

She pulled away as she held my face. "Cum for me Jack, cum for me, fill me up with your love. Please Jack, Jack come on, cum, cum." She pleaded over and over again as I tensed.

Every twitch of my cock made her walls constrain against me more as it felt like her body was sucking on me from the inside. I couldn't help it, I cried out as I came. I could see my cum floating inside as it seemed to be absorbed quickly.

She wrapped her arms around me, not making any moves to get off of me as I start to go limp. "I love you Jack, you love me too, right?"

I could only nod, my voice wouldn't come out even if I tried.

"Good, that's soo good to hear..because I want to go again." She squeezed me again as she started to pull her hips up.

"I love you so much, we're going to have so much fun together. It's a good thing I don't need breaks. I'm going to make you feel so good." She cooed out.