Cold Hands Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a moment to open my eyes and look over her shoulder to see if we happened to have an audience. Sure enough, there were at least a dozen other students gathered into several groups that all stood and stared intently in our direction. A few were even brazen enough to point at us as the gossip mill began to crank up in earnest.

"Well darling," I whispered into her ear. "You certainly got your wish. We're attracting everyone's attention!" I chuckled as I thought about it. Then it occurred to me that we were actually attracting an inordinate amount of attention. People kissing and making out in High School was not anything new really. Maybe if this were the 1950s it would not have been uncommon for PDA to draw this much attention. But that was more than 60 years ago. Why were these kids making such a fuss over the two of us? I was only 22 and certainly looked average for my age. It should have been no big deal.

I reached for the door handle on the passenger side of the truck to be a gentleman and open if for my girl. But Hannah only placed her books on the seat without getting inside, then she gently but firmly closed the door. I looked at her with the unspoken question on my lips.

"I'm sitting in the middle, so I'll scootch over from your side!"

"Are you aware that my truck has a manual transmission," I asked?

"That's okay. You and I will just have to learn how to be a team!" Hannah said, "I'll shift for you when you let off of the gas and hit the clutch for me!"

I rolled my eyes, but smiled just the same. She was just so adorable and absolutely perfect for me! She reached down and gathered up my hand to show that we were a couple.

"Geezus," she exclaimed! "You're hands are always cold! I'm going to buy you a pair of bicycle mitts for Christmas!"

Before we could make good on our departure, a pair of female students managed to wander over to where I was parked. They accosted Hannah as soon as they arrived.

"Gee, Hannah! I have never seen you get this cozy with a guy before. I figured that you would be a tomboy all of your life and never date anyone."

"Skip, Debbie. Debbie, Skip," Hannah introduced us. "Debbie is the head cheerleader this year and this other young lady is her best friend Brenda, who is also a cheerleader."

"Hi," Brenda said with syrup dripping from her voice in an effort to obviously flirt with me. Even though she was drop dead gorgeous as in 'future cover girl', it had absolutely no effect on me. I was already spoken for.

"So," Debbie continued, "just about every single red blooded male in this school has asked you out on a date at one time or another only to get shot down. Then a few of the sapphic girls decided to try their luck since your tomboy ways are so well known to everyone. You shot them down too. And now we find you fawning all over this guy who just appears suddenly out of the blue. What gives, Hannah?"

"I don't need to explain myself to you, but just for your information he's not the first guy that I have ever gone out with. I just steered clear of the guys at this school on purpose. Three of my friends have had total lies spread around by your gossip mill about their virtue. I'm not going to name any names, but it is funny how a girl who still had her virginity was suddenly the easiest lay at this school. You and your little clique can keep your drama. I'm out of here at the end of this school year anyways."

"No offense, but he doesn't look very athletic. I don't expect that I will ever be surprised to see him on the cover of GQ or anything. What do you see in him, Hannah?"

"He's the man of my dreams," she answered simply as she nudged me towards the driver's side of the truck leaving the two popular girls dumbfounded in her wake.

It suddenly dawned on me in that moment as to exactly why we drew everyone's attention. Through all four years of High School, Hannah had never dated anyone from her school. Now out of the blue and with no warning at all, not only is she in a relationship with a virtual stranger, this guy has suddenly appeared in her life overnight. She was still single at the end of the school day last Friday. But now, not only is she dating this guy, but she is also kissing him like they have been going out for several weeks already. I have no doubts that we would be the top gossip subject for the rest of the school year!

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

I drove Hannah to our local Dairy Queen® restaurant since I had a craving for a Butterscotch Sundae. She opted for a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Blizzard. The girl at the counter did the trademark display of turning the Blizzard treat fully upside down to prove that it was frozen so solid that it would not pour out of the cup before serving us our meal. This was obviously one of the hang out places for the young adults at her school because we once again drew the attention of several students seated around the restaurant.

Hannah and I found a quiet corner and enjoyed a very pleasant conversation with one another. She told me a little bit more about her life as she was growing up with Haley. Their parents were only a short distance away in Kilgore. Her father was oil patch and had been since he graduated High School. Her mother had done the typical Texas homemaker thing complete with PTA meetings and Sunday Brunch. It turned out that the other guys that Hannah had briefly dated had been blind dates set up by her parents. The offspring of friends within her parent's circle were frequently pushed together. Sometimes with positive results and other times not.

She explained that she and Haley lived in Tyler because that was where their family home had been before her Dad was forced to move closer in to where his job had placed him. By that time, Haley had turned 18 and was already a Senior in High School and about to graduate, so their family had decided to rent an apartment that the two sisters could stay at and not change school districts. Haley and her High School Boyfriend had been semi-serious and for a while everyone thought that they would be headed to the altar pretty soon. Haley decided to skip college thinking that she was going to be a stay-at-home mother just the same as their mother had been, but it never came to pass. She broke up with the boyfriend about 18 months after graduation and began taking classes at the community college when she could fit them into her work schedule. It wasn't all that difficult since Haley only worked part time anyway.

I told Hannah about my job running a CNC Mill at a local Metalworking shop. I also let her know that I wasn't going to be able to meet her after school everyday because of my normal 8:00 am to 5:00 pm work schedule. I also explained that depending on which projects were in the production line that I could occasionally take a day off as I did today for us to show off in front of her classmates. I also informed her that a lot of my weekdays were going to be filled to the brim because of business school classes that I was attending at Tyler Junior College. I was hoping to finish a MBA over the course of 7 or 8 years, going to school part time while working my full time job.

It occurred to me that Haley and I were both going to the same school and it was almost miraculous that we hadn't crossed paths with one another before. I had grown up an only child, so I had no idea what having a sister was like. Haley loved me, that much was obvious from the way that she treated me now. In the brief span of a few days, my whole world hand changed drastically! Now, I had a sister, we were going to the same college, and I could spend time with her! We would have to make use of that opportunity to get lunches and study together. I made a mental note to myself about that.

After we finished our treats, we headed on back to my home. Rocky was waiting patiently on my front porch and ran over to Hannah as soon as she stepped down from my truck. I was beginning to wonder if maybe he had decided to dump me in order to claim Hannah as his new owner! But I shouldn't have worried. As the evening progressed, he pretty much gave me equal time and attention too. But I was still amazed at how quickly he had attached himself to a total stranger. While he had always been a friendly cat, it was still totally out of character for him to cozy up to a total stranger so quickly.

I showed Hannah the dresser and closet space that I had cleared out for her use and she promptly set about unpacking all of her belongings that she had brought to keep in my home. Once she was done with her own stuff, she immediately went to work on her sister's things as well, placing all of those items into the closet and furnishings of the second bedroom. While she was working on those chores, I went into the kitchen and started a homemade batch of Chili con Carne. I still had the batch of rice that I was going to cook up the other night. I had prepared it earlier today and stored in a container in the refrigerator. Chili and Rice was a staple dish around my family, especially at this time of year.

When I had finished cooking our dinner, I turned the burners way down to a setting that would maintain the warmth of the food without scorching it to the bottom of the pot. I then set out in search of my girlfriend to let her know that dinner was ready to be served. The little minx had other plans of her own that didn't exactly jibe with mine though.

I located Hannah in my bedroom. She had climbed into bed and pulled the sheet and blanket up to beneath her arms. Her breasts were covered by the bedding, but her shoulder's were bare. The implication that she had stripped down to at least her underwear was clearly evident. It didn't occur to me at that moment that she could be completely naked while laying in my bed. She reached out her arms to me as soon as I entered the room, so I crossed over to my bed and bent down to receive a kiss.

Hannah wrapped her arms tightly around me as she pushed her tongue into my mouth for a passion filled embrace. I was more than ready to respond in kind. Spending the day alone without her had seemed like losing my right arm at the shoulder. A part of me had been missing from my presence all-damn-day-long. But now, my beloved was 'home' and everything was as it should be once more. We kissed for several minutes before I broke the lip lock and worked my way along her cheek and jaw leaving delicate kisses as I made my way to her neck.

Once I reached her neck, I took my time tasting every delicious inch of her skin between her jaw and her shoulder. Then I worked my way back up that luscious, alabaster nape until I reached her earlobe. Her earlobe was quickly sucked into my mouth before I stuck my tongue out and licked the underside as well as the flesh connected her outer ear to her skull. After I let my treat slip from my mouth, I ran my tongue around the helix and lobule before slipping it into her ear canal with an exhale of my breath that I had been holding.

"Oh dear God!" Hannah exclaimed as her body vibrated and shuddered in my arms. Once her convulsions ended she asked, "How in the hell did you ever learn how to do that? Every nerve in my entire body is tingling! I think that you made me cum and all you did was kiss me!"

I placed my hand gently on the side of her face with my fingertips curled behind her head while I gently and tenderly kissed her on her lips. She moaned heavily as she once again opened her mouth and slipped her tongue into mine. In that moment, I knew with an absolute certainty that I had never loved anyone else this thoroughly and deeply. I had no doubts that Hannah was my soul mate.

"Babe, I need you to take all of your clothes off and come to bed," she said when we broke our kiss.

"Honey, I came to let you know that dinner was ready. I was ready to dish everything up and put it on the table for you."

"Is it going to burn up or ruin in the next half hour or so?"

"I turned all of the fires way down, so probably not."

"Good! Then get naked and come make love to me. I am ready to give up my innocence to you. I'm so horny right now I just want to scream!"

I stood up and began to undress with a huge grin on my face. In that moment, I think I knew exactly how Rocky must have felt the one time that I had seen him snatch a Blue Jay out of the air as it swooped down to peck at him. He had feasted on that bird for the rest of the afternoon as if it were the greatest treat in the world. Hannah was definitely NOT my tormentor as that Blue Jay had been to Rocky. But she was still a delicious, tasty treat all the same. I am certain that I was smiling just like the proverbial cat that ate the canary!

When I pulled back the covers to slip in beside her, I discovered that she had brought a towel to bed. This girl came fully prepared! It must have been something from the suit case that I had not paid much attention too. Calling it a towel was being generous in the extreme though. It had obviously been a bath towel at some point in its earlier career because it was large enough to suit that purpose. But it was so worn, old, and threadbare now that calling it a rag was being generous. Still, folded in half and placed under her backside, it would serve to protect my sheets if Hannah should bleed from me taking her cherry.

I took a moment to once again drink in the beauty of this girl who had professed her love to me so ardently. She lay before me totally nude with an unabashed attitude, an adorable smile upon her face that telegraphed her approval. Her brown eyes also held a hint of amusement as she looked up at me. Her brunette hair shone auburn where the evening sun stuck it as it passed into my room through my window. Hannah's smooth skin had a healthy glow from her light tan.

Her breasts were alabaster where they had been covered by her bikini top that had protected her modesty as she drank in the sun. With her laying on her back as she was, they rested apart to each side without sagging. They were the perfect balance between firm and squeezable while being teardrop shaped with her nipples pointed straight forward. Her rosy areola and nipples were the same dark cherry shade that perfectly matched her lips that had been covered with a clear gloss before we kissed. The areola were modest, about the same size as a silver half-dollar coin. Her nipples were perfectly proportionate being smaller than the end of my pinky finger but larger than an eraser on a standard #2 pencil.

My gaze drifted down her body, taking in her smooth stomach with just the right amount plumpness to show that she was well fed without being fat. It was just enough to take her out of the category of skinny into the category of slender. When I had recently passed down the periodical aisle at my local market, there had been a body builder magazine on the front cover with a female dressed in a bikini showing off her muscles. I knew that some guys found that extremely hot, but it would never do for me. It actually turned me off to see a woman more ripped than I was, and trust me when I tell you that some of my muscles like my biceps are clearly visible because of the manual labor aspect of my employment. There is a point when you cross a line from attractive to abnormal.

Hannah and I both shared a feature in our bodies since she had an "innie" navel just like mine. My mouth salivated at the thought of dipping my tongue inside of that depression in her belly. Moving on down to her Mons Venus, again she was perfection personified. A ideal carpet of dark brown pubic hair shaped like a triangle tapered off and ended just above her hooded clit. It was just barely thick enough that you could not discern her skin beneath, and yet it wasn't so thick as to be bushy and unruly. I could tell that she waxed the edges where her legs joined to her abdomen. Obviously that would be necessary for someone who wore a bikini style swimsuit for sun bathing. A woman wouldn't want any stray hairs escaping out of the seam to be exposed to the outside world. I know that a lot of men talk about wanting their woman to wax or shave it all off, but that isn't for me. I don't fantasize about having sex with prepubescent girls and I often thought that it was possibly the fetish driving that shaving practice.

Hannah held her legs parted slightly giving me a clear view between. He labia majora were not plumped up at all. She would never exhibit a camel toe look which again was a plus for me. However in contrast, her hooded clit was rather prominent, only slightly smaller than the aforementioned #2 pencil. Likewise, her labia minora were very protuberant just like the petals of a delicate flower. I watched with fascination as they reacted to my visual examination. Hannah was more than well aware that I was drinking in her beauty to memorize this moment for all eternity. She was getting as turned on by the act as I was intensely looking at her naked body and it showed as her flower petals parted and curled back of their own accord revealing the wetness of her sexy area inside. A translucent droplet of girl cum appeared at the entrance to her vagina just below the tiny hole that she would use to urinate. Her inner labia were the same cherry color matching her areola and mouth but the flesh it protected was a very bright pink.

Unfortunately, my examination had reached the end of my patience. My emotional attraction to this girl as well as my physical attraction had tested the limits of my endurance. I had to have her, and I had to have her right NOW. I gave no thought to trying to heighten her arousal by giving her teasing kisses on the inside of her legs. I don't think that it would have mattered anyway. Her arousal was already off of the charts and the evidence of that was born in the wetness I had already observed along with the scent of her cum that I was easily detecting from several feet away.

I mounted the bed placing my knees just below her feet and dove face-first in between her legs. My mouth went straight to her clit before she could mount any objections and I drew the succulent flesh into my mouth. I could taste the flavor of her essence immediately. It was clearly evident that she had worked herself into a sex frenzy just thinking about what was going to happen to her tonight. I gently sucked on her love button while using my tongue to tickle and flick the tip of it. I also moved my head from side to side. My upper lip cushioned her clit to keep my teeth from making contact, but still as I grabbed her hips and tightly shoved my face into her intimate area, I was able to snap the shaft of her clit back and forth as if I were driving a car forwards and backwards over a speed bump repeatedly.

Hannah's moans escalated into howls and then her body seized tight, her heels and shoulders were the only parts of her body making contact with the bed. When she relaxed again, I eased up my onslaught but I didn't halt the oral attack. I had no control over her upper body, but her hips and lower torso were totally under my domination.

"Ungh! Ah! Ohshit! Ungh!" Hannah curled into a semicircle and grabbed my jaws firmly between both hands. "Sensitive! Babe! I can't ta...Ungh! Take it! Baby, please!" She wailed. I gave her a few more gentle sucks then a full on lick from her core to just below her love button. Then a couple of light pecks on the upper folds of her inner labia and clit. Hannah's whole body jerked once more as a final aftershock took her over the edge. "AH! FUCK!"

I crawled up beside her and cuddled her close into my arms as I buried my face into her neck. It took about a second and a half before she also vetoed that maneuver by pushing against my chest until we were nose to nose and face to face.

"Holy Geezus, babe! What the fuck was that? Oh my gawd! You totally annihilated me!"

"So you're saying that it wasn't any good then," I snarked.