Cold Hands Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Listen here, you feisty rogue! I'll have you know that no one has EVER rocked my world like that! I must have had 5 or 6 orgasms back to back! They were hitting me so fast that I lost count! Geezus babe! Fuck. I need my phone."

"I see...so now you're going to call the Smith County Sheriff on me and have me charged with rape?"

"Oh hell no! If you just raped me, then I'll be spending the rest of my life walking through dark alley's hoping to get molested!" Hannah had pushed a speed dial number on her phone and placed it to her ear. I could over hear the ringing and whoever she called picked up on the fourth ring tone.

"Haley! I need your advice, hun." [pause] "Yes, I'm over at Skip's. I should have called you before now and let you know. I'm sorry." [pause] [wince] "I'm sorry! I didn't know that you were going to be cooking for both of us tonight! Look, I called because I had a question about sex and I need to tap into your experience and knowledge." [pause] "Yes, we're having sex tonight. But I'm technically still a virgin. And you're interruptions are insuring that I stay that way, you wench! Now shut up for a second, okay!" [short pause] "What do you mean by 'good'? Lookit! I need to know about how to tell if a guy is any good at giving oral sex or not." [pause]

"Oh dear God! You want the details? Okay fine! Skip just went down on me and totally rocked my world. On a scale of one to ten it was a twenty and heading completely off of the charts. Whenever I have masturbated, I have never made myself cum like that! I had somewhere between five and ten orgasms back to back so fast that they were coming out on top of each other." [pause] "No, I'm not making that up. I'm serious as a heart attack! Speaking of which, I may have had one of those too!" [pause] "Alright...but if I come back home tonight, Skip comes with me okay? Is there enough food for him too?" [pause] "Oh! Okay. I'm sorry! I should have known that you were expecting him to visit tonight." [pause] "Yeah, he feels like family to me too. I really, really need to hang up now. He's nibbling on my shoulder." [pause] "Yeah, I wouldn't count on us being there for at least an hour. I'm hanging up now because I'm ready to get my v-card punched." [pause] "Haley, babe. I love you, but I really need him inside of me right now. I'm dying here." [short pause] "I love you, too! Bye!"

"So did Haley tell you what you wanted to know?"

"Not in so many words, but I could tell that she is turning as green as Kermit the Frog right now," Hannah giggled girlishly. "I know that she really enjoys the pleasure of sex, but I don't think that anyone has ever done to her what you just did to me a few minutes ago."

"That's a crying shame," I said as I brought my lips down to Hannah's for a long, deep, sexy kiss.

Meanwhile, Hannah had located my cock with her delicate little hand. She began stroking me from the circumcised head down to the root and then back up again. She rolled onto her back and spread her legs taking me with her by rolling me on top. As I positioned my body for a missionary penetration, she locked eyes with me.

"I love you, Skip. I've never had strong feelings like this for anyone ever before. I'm ready to show you just how much you mean to me, babe." With that said, she rubbed my dick head up and down her wet slit twice before pushing me down to the entrance of her cunt. "Push honey! Take me! Take me now! Claim me for your own!"

Who was I to deny this perfect woman her strongest desire? If she wanted to be mine, then I would take her! I pressed forward and immediately met the resistance of her hymen. I have to admit that I was scared out of my wits in that moment. I wanted to couple with her and complete our intimacy every bit as badly as she did. But at the same time I knew that I was going to hurt her. The thought of causing someone that I so dearly loved any pain at all was completely antithetical to the pleasure that I wanted to make her feel. I bit my lower lip as I stared into her beautiful brown eyes.

Hannah, God Bless her, read my thoughts in an instant. Before I could react, both of her hands flew down to grab my ass cheeks right where they met my thighs. Having me firmly in her grip, she pulled hard at the same time as she twerked her pelvis and thrust up against me. A few moments earlier, when I went down on her and made her come so hard, I had created a flood of her love juices inside of her twat. With all of the extra lubrication of her cum, my cock slid easily inside of her tearing her cherry asunder. In my efforts to be the best lover to Hannah that I could possibly be, I had set myself up for this moment. In a way, all of my good intentions had just come back to bite me in the ass. You could certainly say that I was 'hoist by my own petard'.

My own body betrayed me as it suddenly reacted to the wetness and warmth of her pussy. I had only impaled her about halfway with her first thrust, but my body jerked backward then thrust forward again all of its own accord.

"Geezus!" Hannah screamed. She squeaked like a guinea pig then whimpered a little. At first, she didn't say anything else as she lay there panting with my manhood fully buried balls-deep inside of her. But she quickly realized that I was going to react to her distress. "Don't move, babe! Hold what you got!"

"Oh my God, Hannah! Baby! I'm so sorry! Ohmygawd! I hurt you! Sweetheart, I am so fucking sorry!"

Hannah removed her right hand from my ass and cupped it over my mouth in a back-handed grip so fast that I had no time to react, her thumb on my chin and her pinky pressed against my nose.

"Sssshhhh! Don't you dare!" She corrected me, "That was BOTH of us together! I am going to be just fine, so don't you dare ruin this moment for me! Every woman at some time in her life has to experience this. I'm one of the lucky ones because I know without a doubt just how deeply you love me. While your concern is endearing and shows me how much you care, but please just stop. For the rest of my life, whenever you make love to me from now on, I am always going to remember just how wonderful and beautiful this is. The pain was more discomfort than anything else.

"I have you inside of me, Skip! We're joined together in the most intimate way that two people can ever be together. We are alone together in your bed and we are sharing this special moment with each other without any outside interference or distraction. I can't exactly describe what I am feeling physically right now, because I have no references to compare it to. The best that I can tell you is that I feel filled up and completed."

I brushed her bangs back out of her eyes and lowered my mouth to hers. We automatically parted our lips for each other as if we had been kissing like this for our entire lives since birth. Hannah wrapped her calves around my thighs with both heels between my legs and both of her arms around my back. She rubbed my back gently as we lay there kissing and whispering sweet nothings back and forth to each other.

"Geez, Hannah! I have never had a girl stir up my emotions this deep inside of me before. I know that I have been in love before. But no one before you has ever made me feel like this."

"Then show me, Skip. Make love to me and shoot a huge load of your baby juice deep, deep inside of me."

I looked her in the eyes as I slowly began to pull my dick back out of her cunt until only the head and maybe a small amount of my shaft were still encased inside of her body. Then I pushed all of the way back in until I was once again balls deep inside of her. Hannah returned my gaze with intensity, but at no time did she ever exhibit any more symptoms of discomfort. As I continued to make love to Hannah, more of her lubrication found its way onto my shaft. She smiled at me and we kissed some more. Her hands began exploring all over my back and my sides as I moved in and out of her with more assertiveness.

We found our rhythm and she began thrusting back at me in perfect sync. Hannah began to whimper and moan as more and more of the action stimulated her in the correct places to incite her desire. I slipped my hand down between us and found her clit. My diddling her while continuing to saw in and out of her brought out the appropriate reaction.

"Oh! Ohmygawd! Yes, skip! Just...ungh...like...that. Ungh! I'm going to cum again!"

I reacted by trying to speed up the cadence of my thrusts. Hannah hooked her arms at my side as she grabbed both of my shoulders with both of her hands, her wrists just above my shoulder blades and her elbows buried firmly against my ribs. She began to quiver beneath me as the first orgasm took hold of her. When she wailed out an extended "Ahheeee!" and began whimpering again, I removed my hand from her pubis but continued to pound her.

As for myself, I was being strongly affected by Hannah's pleasure. Knowing that I was satisfying my lover excited my own desire and I was quickly climbing to the summit right behind her. Grunting with each of my thrusts, I found myself at the peak when Hannah gasped out.

"Oh my God! Not again! Ahheeee!"

We both reached the top together and tumbled over the edge. I drove myself as deep inside of her as was physically possible and found my release. Rope after rope of my semen gushed out of the end of my cock, filling her pussy with my sperm.

"Oh God, YES! I feel it! Oh dear gawd I can feel you squirting inside of me! Don't stop! Give it to me!"

Both of us clutched tightly to one another, breathing heavily as we descended from our peak together. There was a tangled jumble of "Oh baby!"; "I love you"; "Hold me" and other sweet nothings interspersed with hugs and kisses coming out of both of us as we held one another in our post orgasmic bliss. It seemed like we were fighting to climb inside of each other's body in an effort to truly merge into one single entity. Eventually we realized that we couldn't achieve anything closer to being together than we currently possessed, and the frenzy dissolved into cuddles with heavy breathing.

After a few more moments, I found my strength was beginning to fail me. So I kissed Hannah one last time, slipping my tongue into her mouth for the span of four long, deep breaths.

"I'm sorry, babe. But I need to get off of you now," I said as I got my knees under my weight in preparation for pulling my dick out of her cunt.

"Noooooo!" Hannah whined as I began to slowly withdraw.

I certainly would not classify it as curiosity nor would I call it habit, but I looked between her legs as I raised up off of her and rolled to the side. I was startled to find that there wasn't as much bloody discharge as I thought that there would be. There was a small amount to be sure, but I guess that somewhere along the way I had developed an irrational idea that girls would bleed 'like a stuck pig' during their first lap around the track. I flopped onto my back as Hannah gathered up the sheet and blanket, pulling it over the two of us as she snuggled into my side and held me tightly. I wrapped one arm around her shoulders as the hand of the other arm made it's way to her titty.

"Mmmhmm," she cooed. "Intimacy." That made me chuckle slightly as I fondled her breast and played with her nipple. All was right with the world in that brief moment in time.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

Once we had both regained our composure, I felt the urge to urinate. I fought it off for as long as I could because I really and truly didn't want to separate myself from Hannah and her loving embrace. But inevitably, mother nature gained the upper hand and I was forced to attend to business. I kissed my lover's lips and explained myself to her before making my way into my bathroom. I turned on the hot water tap for the bathroom sink and let it run while I relieved my bladder. The cold water in the lines had been expelled by the time that I finished, so I grabbed a washcloth and soaked it thoroughly.

Once I had cleansed my nether region of the hematic residue clinging to my body, I rinsed it out and brought it to Hannah for her own use. I slipped my underwear back on and padded into the kitchen to check on my chili and rice. Fortunately, I had managed to get away with keeping everything hot without scorching anything. So I turned the fires totally off and returned to Hannah for more kisses and cuddles.

"So, Haley is expecting us at your place then?"

"Yeah, we have probably kept her waiting long enough, I suppose. I want you to spend the night at my place, so gather up whatever you're going to need for work tomorrow and bring it with you. Have you thought about what clothing you want to keep at our apartment?"

"Uh huh. I packed up a few items and stacked them on a shelf in my closet. I guess that since you have finished emptying out your suitcase we can just use it to haul my stuff back to your place."

"That sounds like a plan," Hannah said as she began to dress. I went to my closet and gathered the items I had mentioned and put them in a pile at the foot of my bed. Then after I was dressed, I went back to my closet for the items I would wear to work for the following day. Hannah took care of packing all of that up before moving her suitcase and Haley's empty suitcase to the bed of my truck. I followed right behind her carrying my fresh pot of Chili with the container of prepared rice balanced on top. I set the rice on the right hand seat, but the pot of Chili was maneuvered onto the floorboard in a manner to guarantee that it would not spill in transit. Once we were ready, I locked up the house and we drove away.

I didn't know what Haley had cooked for dinner, but I hoped that it wouldn't clash too much with the Chili and Rice that I had made. As it turned out, she had made Chopped Steak with Creamy Mushroom and Onion gravy plus macaroni and cheese (the really good 'kit' kind from the nationwide company with the name that begins with a 'K'). She offered me a bite of the chopped steak and it tasted almost exactly like my own recipe that I had modified from the Campbell's Soup® kitchens. I tasted her Mac & Cheese then commented 'Nice'.

"Alright, Mister Master Chef! What the hell did I do wrong? I followed the instructions on the box exactly!"

"Sweetheart, it is very tasty. But following the instructions on the box is only for the first two or three times that you make something. Then you need to IMPROVE on what they have given you. Okay? Take me for example, I use real dairy butter instead of the margarine that they tell you to use. And then sometimes, well mostly, I take it one step further by using Half-n-Half instead of Skim Milk or Whole Milk. That is what makes my Mac-n-Cheese richer and tastier!"

"OMG!" Haley exclaimed, "My hips just got bigger and I put on 10 pounds just listening to that, much less actually eating it!"

"Maybe so," I smiled, "but you will be happy and content all to way to the gym to work it all right back off!" Then I chuckled when she gave me a love tap on the shoulder. Our eyes connected for a second causing her to rush me and wrap me up in a tight, fierce hug. I had to double check her face to make sure that she had not begun crying for some reason. I accepted the hug as a sisterly gesture to her future brother-in-law and then returned her affection for me before we started plating up our supper.

As strange as it sounds, the Chili & Rice did go very well as a second side for this supper. The more time that I spent around Hannah and Haley, the more I was shocked by the parallels in our lives. Take milk for instance, I have to make sure that I only use milk from cows that have been fed and raised 100% hormone free and the milk itself needs to be from the Jersey breed of cows exclusively. If I drink the common cheap milk from Holstein breed and others, I get severe stomach cramps accompanied by diarrhea shortly thereafter. It is an allergic reaction to something in the milk. The breed of cow makes a difference because that specifically addresses my Lactose intolerance, which is borderline for the most part. But I discovered through experimentation that the severe stomach cramps come from cows that are fed hormones in order to increase their productivity.

In the State of Texas, there is a little town southeast of San Antonio named Floresville. In the year 1987, a new Dairy opened up by the name of Promised Land. They could not have been open for very long before our local grocery store (my family lived in Houston for a few years) began carrying their milk. What captured my mother's attention initially was their packaging. It was a throwback to the good old days of home delivery by your local Dairy. They sold their milk in the classic old-time glass milk bottle! Sealed with the cardboard circle and capped with the pleated paper cap!

They initially accepted the bottles for return to the dairy as was the practice up until the late 1960s, giving you a small monetary compensation for each return. I saved one or two of the bottles "just because" and now I am glad that I did because they are collector's items. At some point the expense began to eat them alive and they discontinued using them, switching to plastic like everyone else. But for a period of nearly ten years, I enjoyed getting my milk the old fashioned way. Every Christmas, they had special bottles printed up for the season. There were also several other times during the year that a "collectors edition" milk bottle showed up in the shelves. Their eggnog was always shipped in a specially designed 'collector's edition' bottle and I usually kept a few.

So imagine my surprise when I opened up the Fletcher's refrigerator to find it stocked with Promised Land Chocolate flavored milk, Whole milk, and cream. During dinner when we chatted while eating, I happened to mention the milk and asked if either of them had any milk related allergies. They both shook their heads no, so I offered up an explanation about mine before commenting positively on their choice of milk.

"It's a little more expensive," Haley opined. "But we both really love the rich smooth taste. That's why we buy that brand instead."

As we spent more time together in the coming months, we were amazed to discover so many other things that we had in common throughout other areas where our choices and opinions were exactly the same. When there came matters that didn't really have any importance to me, I was flexible and went with their choices. But I was also amazed at how quickly Hannah and Haley changed their own preferences to adopt mine. When I mentioned it to Hannah one day, she just chuckled.

"I don't want to give you the "big head" or anything. We can't have you running around thinking that you are a god or something. But my sister and I have discovered that many times your preferences are actually a better choice and we were very happy to switch for our own comfort as well as yours. You have really broadened my horizons and enriched my life in so many tiny ways that I could not possibly count them all. I'm not sure how the Fletcher Sisters managed to survive for so long before you arrived on our doorstep."

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

After supper, I approached Haley to give her some brotherly affection. I gathered her up in a hug and buried my face into her hair. I inhaled deeply memorizing the scent of my future sister-in-law. As I glanced over at Hannah, she had one of the biggest smiles on her face that I had seen to date and she seemed to be absolutely glowing. Haley clutched me tightly to herself with labored breathing. My instincts told me that something was terribly wrong here, but I could not put it into words or describe the vibes that I was feeling at that moment. I kind of sensed that Haley may have been close to crying. I gently released her and placed my hands on her upper arms where they attached to her shoulders and eased her back breaking the embrace. I looked into her eyes and saw a heavy dampness there that tore at my heart strings.